Burn (Book 2 of The Fire Tril...

By Emrald2222

Written By: Emrald2222 The Fire Trilogy: Book 2 "Pages so flammable they'll set the house on Fire." -Tasha... More

Dedication
Chapter 1: Please, just hit me in the face with a brick.
Chapter 2: Every other millennia, there is a new female werewolf. I am her.
Chapter 3: A vampire killer for hire
Chapter 4: What the hell is wrong with me?
Chapter 5: WereCat
Chapter 6: This was going to be one hell of an explanation.
Chapter 7: "You screamed bloody murder because of a TV show?"
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: 'Ratchet ass cunt-punting mother fucker'
Chapter 10: 'Boohoo, hero. Your getting saved by the damsel in distress'
Chapter 11: Did I step through a time machine and get sent back to the 1600s?
Chapter 12: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"
Chapter 13: "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, SQUIDWARD!?!"
Just Avoid This
Chapter 14: 'Ms. Drama Queen of the 21st century'
Chapter 15: I did that for NOTHING!?
Chapter 16: Urban Survival Rule: Never annoy an armed man
Chapter 17: The big bad wolf got shot with a sliver bullet.
A/N
Chapter 18: I. Hate. Pep-Rallys.
BONUS CHAPTER! (Aubrey's Letter to her Mom)
Chapter 20: I am an Alpha.
Epilouge
Sequel

Chapter 19: GODFORSAKEN FUCKING WORLD

162 21 2
By Emrald2222

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 19: GODFORSAKEN FUCKING WORLD

*Aubrey's POV*

Joseph walked right in the middle of the gym and pulled out a gun. I am sure the shrieking of teenagers could be heard from miles.

He smiles as the cheerleaders in the front drop to the ground and cover their heads.

Sick fucking bastard finds this funny.

He then walks up to the principal and smiles coldly.

"I'm going to need that microphone, mate," he said in a weird Australian sounding accent.

The principal didn't move and Joseph shot him in the leg making the principal cry out in pain, making the vice principal flinch and almost step forward.

Joseph then smiled and let out a humorless laugh and said once again, "I am going to need that mic now."

I didn't even need my werewolf hearing to hear him the room had gone dead silent and everyone was either watching him like a train-wreck or covering their heads and ears hoping to walk out of this without being emotionally scarred.

The principal reluctantly gave him the microphone and Joseph took it in a graceful gesture.

He brought the microphone up to his lips and looked directly at me before his attention looked to the rest of the student body.

"Ahem, hello," he said in a cold frostbiting voice, "I am here to see someone. I am dearly sorry for the intrusion on your pep-rally but this was necessary."

The students raised their heads a little as he spoke.

His eyes connected with mine for a second before turning back to the crowd.

I knew he wanted to talk to before he even said it.

Me.

"I would like to see Ella- I mean-" he smiled in my direction, "I mean Aubrey Mondell- Oh dear me," he then said with a gasp, "Oh how my memory forgets. I mean Aubrey Foster," he looked at me and smiled.

The student body all turned to look solely at me.

"Sorry dear, you are always changing your name it seems," he said in a sympathetic voice as if he actually was ever in his life sympathetic.

I growled at him lowly and he held his arm out and said, "Come on, no need to be shy. We are all friends here. Right, Aubrey?"

I got up from my place on the bleachers and all the students and staff members held their breath as I made my way down the bleachers towards this psychopath.

I get toward the end of the bleachers and stand there.

He smiled at me, "Don't be shy, darling," his smiled then widened at his next words, "I don't bite."

I almost laughed at that.

I didn't move an inch though.

"Come on, closer," he goaded me.

I shook my head and said low enough, but the entire student body still heard what I said next, "No fucking way."

His eyes then had a bloodlusting (no pun intended) look in them as he came toward me and grabbed my arm pulling me toward him.

I felt him tense underneath me.

"You fucking deserve this, you fucking bitch."

He then threw me across the room.

Like across the entire gymnasium.

In a room full of humans that had no clue what the hell was going on.

Not normal.

He then looked back to the student body and staff members who have now become his entertaining crowd, "This girl who you all know as Aubrey Foster, is actually a lying, conceiving, murderous, brother-staking, company killing,fucking annoying, murderous bitch, who's a pain in my fucking ass."

He turned to me and said, "You fucking killed my brothers. The only family I had left on this GODFORSAKEN FUCKING WORLD!"

He walked over to me picking me up by my hair before throwing me to the other side of the gymnasium.

"AND THE BEST THING OF ALL IS THAT HER AND HER LITTLE FRIENDS GO AROUND TRYING TO BE FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS WHEN REALLY THEY ARE ALL FUCKING-"

I turned my legs and kicked him as hard as God would give me the power to right in his sack.

He let out a wheeze of air before telling me very lowly loud enough for only me to hear, "I can't wait to fucking kill you."

He brought the gun up to my face and raised me off the ground.

"I don't care how much you are worth, I don't give a flying fuck about the damn money which is why," he brought the gun right into my mouth and said, " I will have no problem killing you."

I then was able to slowly say through the gun in my mouth, "I regret nothing."

He let out an infuriating scream and took the safety off.

Then there was a loud bang, and I fell to the floor.

I'm dead.

.

.

.

Wait.... I am still alive.

I opened my eyes and saw police in the building and Joseph infuriatingly run right out of the gymnasium doors.

Sending a smile my way knowing I would follow him.

I started shaking.

My nails dug into my palms.

The fury was licking its way through my entire body and then...

As fast as a blur I shot out that door following that bastard right into the woods.

Right where he wanted me to be.

I follow the sound of him running, and I am so infuriated I also stumble through the woods that I know so well.

Kill.

Die.

This won't be over until he is rotting in hell with rest of his siblings.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts I didn't even register the fact that I could not hear Joseph anymore.

I became more slow, more agile, watching, waiting.

Listening.

It was quiet, a bird chirped in the distance but I could not hear anything else.

Then as I walked I heard a sound, a whistling sound, like something heavy was falling from the-

I turned around and saw Joseph collapse on top of me.

I went down with an 'oomph' and Joseph had his hands around my throat.

"I'LL KILL YOU,"he screamed, "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME? I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU BITCH!"

As he was determined on the task of screaming and trying to choke the life out of me. I focused on my surroundings.

And I heard through the sound of my heartbeat in my ears.

The sound of feet running.

Running right towards me.

It seems that Joesph never heard them coming or he was to busy trying to kill me that the sound of feet hitting the ground never even registered to him.

But the next thing I know is he was flying off me and hitting a tree forcefully.

With Elizabeth right beside it.

Alex came up and he flusteredly looked over me to make sure I was okay.

"Are you okay? You should of waited for us you should of-"

"Alex, I am fine," I told him strongly.

He hugged me to his chest in a worried older brother kind of way, and if I didn't know his bat swung the other direction I would of totally thought he was flirting with me.

Elizabeth, Nina, and Val are all saying some incantation, if I had to guess most likely one to make him stay glued to the tree, Nina then walked away and tore a stick from the tree and started saying another incantation.

The stick from the tree formed and bent and spiked upwards a little.

Creating the perfect stake to kill a vampire with.

Nina walked up to me and gave me the stick and said, "You do the honors."

I nodded my head and walked up to a completely paralyzed Joseph.

And then I drove the stake right through his heart without batting an eyelid.

He screamed in agony as smoke started pouring out of his chest and he went up in flames.

Leaving him and the stake to burn together.

Where no one would ever hear.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, and took a deep breath in. I turned to my friends and I smiled knowing that we would be alright. No one was coming after us anymore. No one was going to hurt us anymore.

We walked our way back to the high school were we found police officers waiting at the border of the woods.

"Are you okay," one overly concerned police officer asks us.

I nod my head sincerely, "I'm fine."

"Where did the man who took you go?"

I shrugged my shoulders innocently giving him and unknowing look, "He ran away. He must of assumed the police would be there soon. I don't know."

He nodded his head and said, "We will catch him," and patted my back awkwardly.

I suppressed a smile and looked into his eyes, "I know you will."

I walked through the hoard of Philomath's finest before I reached a place where they had blocked off all the students from going into the woods.

I saw Karen in the front arguing with a police officer who was blatantly not listening to her.

When she made eye contact with me she ducked the 'DO NOT CROSS' tape and came up and hugged me.

The police officer almost told her to get back behind the line but she sent him a look that would of put anyone six feet under.

Karen kissed the top of my head and I heard her whisper under her breath, "I thought you were dead. I thought you were dead."

I gave her a small smile and said quietly, "Thanks for the vote of self confidence."

She breathed in deeply and walked me to the cars and said, "I'm taking you home from school early today. Hope you don't care too much."

I let out a laugh and said, "It won't kill me."

She gave me a look.

"Too soon?"

She nodded her head and I held back a smile.

We got into the car and she started the engine. The police were probably going to be pissed that they couldn't question me, but the look on Karen's face said she really did not give a flying pigs asshole.

Maybe not in those words, but same thing.

I look behind us and see Tina driving her car and a few more cars following her.

I'm taking a wild guess and say that the whole group is calling it a day.

*******

We reach home and we are all sitting in the living room. Karen is giving us a very not happy look.

She breathes in deeply and says, "I don't want there to be anything between us ever again," she looks around the sea of faces, "Nothing."

We nod our heads and she continues, "I don't want anyone to keep anything from me. If there is a random attack in a woods five states over, I want to know. If there is any supernatural creature in town, I want to know. I can't help you guys if I DON'T KNOW. I appreciate you guys thinking you are protecting each other by not saying anything, but when something goes wrong, and shit hits the fan, I get pissed. I want you guys to TELL ME. Do I make myself clear?"

Her face is completely calm she is talking completely calm but we all have a look on our face like we are 8.6 seconds away from shitting our pants. She's being protective but she looks like she is killing us with her her eyes. I would laugh if I wasn't so afraid.

We all nod our heads. We are not keeping anything from her. She is mildy terrifying. I am not keeping  anything from her.

She releases a breath and says lightly, "Thank you."

She gets up and heads to the kitchen where she starts making snacks for us.

Did that just happen?

I look at my friend's faces and we look at each other all thinking that same thing.

Guess it did.

Lea leans her head back and she smiles.

Nina notices this and she says, "What are you so happy for?"

She moves her head up and says, "Think about it. For the first time in so long. Nobody is trying to kill us."

I take this in with shock. WHAT? THIS IS BLOODY AMAZING! WE ARE NOT TRYING TO BE KILLED! DANCE PARTY!

"Oh my God," Tina says with a look of amazement.

Rae smiles and says, "It's actually all over."

I smile and I swear tears are prickling in the back of my eyes, "It's all over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS-

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LIKE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND EPILOGUE!!!

Okay, hello Earth! there is an update!

I always appreciate follows, votes, messages, comments.

You know.

BAH HUMBUG!

LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 27.6K 37
[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got her parents killed!" That was the day my...
63.6K 845 19
Christina accidentally spills a powerful love potion on Kevin. The real problem is, because of what she did a dangerous yellow eyed Witch now wants b...
832 98 22
Mature Audiences: Everything happens in 3's, a murder, a lost love, and a fantasy, many years in the making... But will she survive when all three of...
59.5K 3.1K 44
"Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire. I hold with those who favor fire...She was gone. The girl I h...