BLISS {THE ORIGINALS}

By TheKindredWolf

Tatiana "Tania" Monroe is a witch living in the French Quarter of New Orleans with her best friends, Camille... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. The Monroe Witch
Chapter 2. The Party
Chapter 3. The Attraction
Chapter 4. First Date
Chapter 5. Infatuation
Chapter 6. Pushed
Chapter 7. Complex Romance
Chapter 8. Struggling Feelings
Chapter 9. Overwhelming
Chapter 10. New Beginnings
Chapter 11. Father Dearest
Chapter 12. No More Being Nice
Chapter 14 - Lost of Interest
Chapter 15 - Celebration
Chapter 16 - Two Klaus's

Chapter 13. Consuming Anger

1.2K 31 5
By TheKindredWolf

{Tatiana's Outfit🔝}

Something within Tatiana had suddenly snapped. She has had enough of being nice. Especially by the witches. Or anyone who caused any trouble for her.

And now, they're gonna see whole new side of Tatiana Monroe.

•••||||•••

Laying on the sofa in the study, Tatiana slightly moves and sits up straight on the sofa. She sees her boyfriend Klaus at the doorway.

"Klaus?", Tatiana says. "What happened?"

"I knocked you out with some sleeping powder. You killed two witches at The Cauldron", Klaus says.

Tatiana rolls her eyes at him. "Whatever". She gets up and walks to the doorway, she hits an invisible boundary spell. "What the-?"

"A boundary spell. Courtesy of Freya", Klaus says to her.

Tatiana bangs her hands against the invisible barrier spell. She looks at him. "Let me out"

"Sorry, love", Klaus says in a gloomy tone.

"Klaus, let me out", Tatiana says. "Please"

Klaus gives her a gloomy look. He didn't know which Tatiana he is speaking to. Tatiana the Painter? Or the Dark Tatiana?

"Cami will be here to help you with your anger", Klaus says, walking away.

"Klaus?", Tatiana says. "Klaus?"

Getting upset, Tatiana hits the boundary spell with her hands again. She sighs and  looks at the desk. She walks to it, magically opening a drawer. She smiles a little, gently taking the White Oak Stake. She holds it in her hands and magically whammies herself out of the Mikaelson Compound.

•••||||•••

Tatiana is now, at the Jackson Square. She looks around and walks around.

•••||||•••

Back at the Mikaelson Compound, Klaus walks to the study and sees that Tatiana is out.

Worried about her, Klaus walks back downstairs and into the ballroom.

"Tatiana is gone", Klaus tells them.

"Of course, Tatiana is a witch. She whammed herself out", Sophie says.

"We need to locate her", Elijah says.

"Tatiana has tapped into her dark magic. And she's already angry", Davina says.

"Who is Tania after?", Sophie asks.

"Genevieve", Klaus says. "She pushed Tamia and she's gonna push back. We have to stop her"

"How, exactly? Tatiana is already pissed off. And by somehow, we go after her. She's gonna be even more angry than she already is. We need a plan"

"It doesn't hurt to try, Sophie", Cami says. "I can talk to her"

"No, I will", Klaus says.

"Klaus", Camille says.

"Camille, Tamia is my girlfriend. Anyone can talk her out of killing anyone with her  dark magic, it's me", Klaus says.

Then, Klaus's phone rings in his jacket pocket. He looks at it and answers it.

"Tania", Klaus says.

"You come after me. And I have the weapon that can kill you", Tatiana tells him on the phone.

"You have the White Oak Stake", Klaus says.

"And I'm not afraid to use it against you and your family", Tatiana says. "I've tried being nice. Being nice Tatiana isn't quite working out"

"Tatiana, let's talk", Klaus says.

"There's nothing to talk about", Tatiana says. And she hangs up.

Klaus sighs, putting his phone back in his jacket pocket. "She hung up"

"Luckily, I located her", Sophie tells them. "She's at her favorite painting spot"

"Jackson Square", Klaus says. He and Elijah exchange glances as they sped off.

•••||||•••

That evening, Tatiana is sitting on the bench at Jackson Square, fiddling with the White Oak Stake.

"Tatiana?", Klaus says.

She looks at him and gets up. "Don't"

"Tatiana", Klaus says, cautiously walking to her. "Let's talk"

"You wanna talk?", Tatiana asks, aiming the White Oak Stake at him. "Get me Genevieve, then, we'll talk"

"Tatiana", Elijah says, behind Klaus.

"Am I not making myself clear? Get me Genevieve or I'll kill you both. Right here. Right now", Tatiana tells them, giving them both a dark look.

"You're not a killer, Tatiana", Klaus says, cautiously walking to her. "Please, love, give me the stake"

"Get me Genevieve!", Tatiana shouts at him, making her eyes glow orange.

Klaus walks to her, with the stake at his chest. "Killing Genevieve won't make the anger go away"

"Tatiana", Elijah says in a gentle tone. "There's good in you. You are my brother's humanity. Please, give us the stake"

Tatiana looks at Klaus. He gives her a worried look. She fought against her anger as it consumed her. Klaus and Elijah were right. She is a good person.

Changing her eyes back to normal, she hands Klaus the White Oak Stake. Then, dark veins stops forming on her arms.

Gently taking the White Oak Stake out of her hand, Klaus pulls Tatiana to him and they hug.

Klaus and Elijah looks at each other and nods.

•••||||•••

Minutes after, Tatiana is leaning on the balcony railing in Klaus's room.

Klaus slowly walks to her. "Tatiana?"

"I'm okay, Klaus", Tatiana says to him. "Seems like I have anger in me after all"

"There's nothing wrong with being nice and kind", Klaus says. "It's how you are"

"Is Elijah right?", Tatiana asks. "About me being your humanity?"

"Yes", Klaus says. "There is a darkness in everyone. And to lose you to your darkness, I wouldn't know how to function without you"

Tatiana smiles a little. "I wouldn't know how to function with myself"

"Will you ever paint again?", Klaus ask her.

Tatiana gives him a gloomy look. "I don't know. Even witches has a darkness"

Klaus slightly smiles. "How about a walk in Jackson Square. To help ease that painting mind of yours"

Tatiana chuckles softly. "Fine. Hybrid guy"

Klaus smiles a little. "The Artist"

Klaus and Tatiana looks at each other and leans their foreheads on each other's. He's worried about Tatiana's behavior and the dark magic that's within her.

Any vote and comment?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 719 106
Klaus Mikaelson, the original vampire-werewolf hybrid, has returned to New Orleans, the city his family helped build, the city from which he and his...
255K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
26.5K 922 60
Talia Mikaelson, fifth born child of Mikael and Esther Mikaelson, sister of Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, and Rebekah. For a thousand years, Talia has...
1.3M 36K 108
"I am a 1000 year old vampire witch hybrid living as a single mom in a supernatural infested town. I do not have the time to be involved in your fami...