Chapter 14 - Lost of Interest

(Tatiana's Outfit🔝)

Jackson Square is busy with people. People painting. Some are doing magic tricks. Others playing jazz music.

There's one particular person missing. The painter herself. Tatiana Monroe.

{••••••}

Sitting downstairs in the courtyard, Tatiana is looking at the portraits of the Mikaelson siblings, Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah.

She checks her phone and sees 3 emails from her art advisor, Miss. Harrison.

Sighing to herself, Tatiana just turns her phone off.

"Tatiana?", Rebekah says, slowly walking to her. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be okay", Tatiana says in a gentle tone. She shifts her gaze at the portraits again. "Must be old"

Rebekah follows her gaze at the portraits. "Yes, they are". She averts her gaze at Tatiana. "Will you paint again?"

"I don't know, Rebekah", Tatiana says. "I don't know"

Tatiana's phone bings a text message. She looks at it.

Klaus: Meet me at St. James Infirmary

"I gotta go, Rebekah", Tatiana says.

"Okay, I'll see you later then", Rebekah says.

Tatiana nods and walks away.

{••••••}

Walking into St. James Infirmary, Tatiana sees a few people looking at paintings on canvas easels. She recognizes them.

The paintings are hers.

She notices Miss. Harrison speaking to her boyfriend, Klaus as they're looking at a painting.

Tatiana slowly walks to them. "Klaus? Miss. Harrison?"

"Hello, Tatiana", Miss. Harrison says with a smile. "Klaus was just telling me how much of a painter you are"

"She's an excellent painter", Klaus says. "I know you're proud of her talent"

"I am absolutely proud", Miss. Harrison says with a proud smile.

"Klaus, can I talk to you for a second?", Tatiana asks him.

"Sure", Klaus says. He and Tatiana walks to the bar counter.

"Did you compel my art critic?", Tatiana asks him, folding her arms.

"Of course not", Klaus says. "Why would I?"

"She's human", Tatiana says, giving him a really look.

"Tamia, you have an amazing talent for art", Klaus says. "I sort of envy you"

"Oh my gosh, Klaus, you're trying to cheer me up, you're doing a good job of it", Tatiana says to him. "And besides, I'm not in a painting mood anymore"

"You can't give up", Klaus says. "You're an amazing woman. And art is your passion. Despite what you've been through, you manage to pull through it"