Chapter 1. The Monroe Witch

(Tatiana's Painting Pocket Apron🔝)

Jackson Square

It's a nice morning. A jazz band is playing jazz music. One is playing a trombone, one is playing a drum, and the other is playing a ukulele.

Civilians pass by them, putting some money in a hat.

In the midst, is a woman with brunette hair and brown eyes, wearing her painting pocket apron, painting on her canvas easel with oil pastels.

Behind her, inches away, is the woman's best friend, the bartender, Camille "Cami" O'Connell.

"Camille", Klaus says, walking to her.

Camille looks at him. "Klaus"

Klaus follows her gaze at the brunette- haired woman. "Who's the woman?"

"She's a painter", Cami says to him. "And my best friend. She loves to paint here in the Jackson Square", Cami says to him. "It's her favorite hobby"

Klaus looks at the brunette haired woman as she paints on her canvas easel, impressed with her oil pastel painting.

"She has an incredible talent for painting", Klaus says to Cami.

"Yeah, she does", Cami says. "She's actually painting me one"

Klaus looks at Cami impressed. "Well, I do hope, I meet your best friend then"

Cami smiles.

"Okay, Cami", the brunette woman says, gently taking the painted canvas from her easel. "The painting"

"Thank you, Tatiana", Cami says. Tatiana hands Cami her painting.

"You're welcome", Tatiana says. She looks at Klaus. "Who's the guy?"

"I'm Klaus, Klaus Mikaleson", Klaus says to her. "And you have quite the painting skills, Tatiana"

"Thank you", Tatiana says.

Klaus smiles a little.

"I'll meet you at Rousseau's", Cami says to her.

"Okay", Tatiana says.

Cami then, walks away with her painting.
Klaus and Tatiana look at each other.

"Would you like a painting?", Tatiana asks him.

"Well, I can paint myself", Klaus says. "Thanks for the offer"

"You're welcome", Tatiana says. "And you said you were again?"

"Klaus Mikaleson", Klaus says. "And you are?"

"Tatiana", Tatiana says. "You can say "Tania" or "Tamia" for short"

"Well, then, Tamia", Klaus says. "It's nice to meet you"

"You too, Klaus", Tatiana says.

"Perhaps, you can paint me something", Klaus says, putting his hands behind his back.

"Okay. What can I paint?", Tatiana asks him.

"A bottle of bourbon?", Klaus says.

"Okay, a bottle of bourbon it is", Tatiana says, getting a oil pastel and starts to paint.

Klaus gazes at Tatiana as she begins to paint, becoming intriguing with her oil pastel skills. And becoming attracted to her.

After painting, Tatiana gently takes the canvas from her easel. She hands it to Klaus.

 She hands it to Klaus