Uta no Prince-sama Scenarios...

By Natsume4321

How would the beautiful princes react to different scenarios??? There is only one way to find out and that's... More

When you hug them...
When you give them the song you composed...
When you cook them dinner...
When you shop with them...
When you watch a movie with them...
When you ask them for a piggy back ride...
When they hear you sing...
When you tell them you are pregnant...
When they see you naked by accident...
When you ask them who they like...
When they see your baby for the first time...
When they are sick and you take care of them...
When they interact with your kids...
When both of you share an umbrella...
When they meet Snow-chan...
Christmas Special...
When you two first meet each other...
When they read fanfics of them...
When they swap their personalities...
Answers to the Previous Chapter
When your kids are upset with their dad...
Your wedding night? Sort of. I honestly don't know...
Part 2
When they meet your parents...
Part Two...
Valentine Special~
A glimpse into your married life...
When you hold their hand in public...
When he comes home drunk...
When they are tricked into watching 50 shades of Grey...
When you get into a fight with him...
When you go living with them...
When they see you crying...
When their child tells them they are dating...
Perks of dating Ren
Perks of dating Otoya
Not a Goodbye

When you two accidentally kiss...

6.8K 190 49
By Natsume4321

You were waiting for your best friend... long-time crush... to come. Suddenly, you hear him calling your name out. He runs towards you, however, he trips over a rock and falls on top of you. His lips meet yours...

Natsuki: Sorry, (Y/N)-chan... *rubs the back of his head as you blush* It's okay...?  *his eyes start sparkling* You are so cute!!! *hugs you tightly*

Tokiya: *blushes furiously* I am so sorry, (Y/N)-san! No! It's okay!  *an awkward silence that seems to last forever* So... *clears throat* Ahh... Let's go then...

Cecil: Ahhhh... Princess~ *you try to avoid eye contact with him... he notices it and brings your face closer to his* Are you mad... Princess~? *you fainted right there*

Ren: *smirks* This is what you want- Gomenasai!!! *you run away from him trying to hide your tomato-red face*

Otoya: *eyes widen* Wahhhh! I am sorry, (Y/N)-chan! Gomenasai!*runs of god knows where while you just stood there* Ahhh... Otoya-kun...

Syo: *his soul escaped from his body but you put it backin again* Syo-kun! *you violently shake him* Syo-kun! Wake up!!!

Masato: *quickly gets up and helps you stand up too* I apologise (Y/N)-san! *bows at a right-angle* No... You don't have to bow...

Reiji: Hehehehe~ *rubs the back of his neck awkwardly* I am very sorry, Reiji-kun... Nonon... It's not your fault, my girl~ *winks at you*

Ai: *stands up and acts like nothing happened while your cheeks are on fire* You okay? *you avoid eye contact with him* H-hai... I am fine...

Ranmaru: *blush covers his cheek* H-hey... *stays silent for a while* ...Sorry. *turns you around so you won't see his cheeks that has turned more red* Le-let's go! H-hai...

Camus: *stands up and helps you too and then bows like a gentleman* I apologise, (Y/N)-chan... *you blush at his manners* It's okay, Camus-sama...

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Sorry it took a while. I am working on another one-shot book for UtaPri, BroCon, Diabolik Lovers and OHSHC. I will release it when I am done with the second one-shot ♥

Hope you enjoyed this one~

Comment.Vote.Share.

Snow-chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 18.1K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
191K 6.8K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC