His Other Half

By DamnGina

I opened the door only to see dozens of police cars in front of the house and that terrifying black truck. I... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Voting Closed!!!
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty -seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-Five

Fifteen

5K 283 77
By DamnGina

So there's a little surprise in this chapter 😉🤫

Ahsha

I groaned turning away from the sunlight that shined in my face. I yawned as I stretched spreading out across my bed. I slowly opened my eyes scanning my room only to realize that I wasn't in my room. As I sat up it dawned on me that I had no idea where I was. I looked down at my body seeing that I was naked covered in what looked like handprints and hickeys. I quickly stood seeing a robe lying on a chest at the foot of the bed. I threw it on and walked towards the door.

I slowly walked down the hall taking in the museum-like vibe the home gave off. I stood at the top of the stairs where I could hear a muffled voice. I walked down the stairs and headed to where the voice was coming from. I found myself standing in this huge gorgeous living room. I walked towards the window that overlooked the sun-kissed city before a deep voice took me from my thoughts, "Habibata (My love)."

I turned around seeing Malik standing there. He looked like himself but there was almost like this glow about him. "How did I get here?" I asked surprised at how my own voice sounded. He walked towards me pulling me into his arms. He tilted my head up, so our eyes were locked with mine. It wasn't until I saw his beautiful green eyes and the way they were almost glowing now. A wave of emotions washed over me before memories of last night's events flooded my mind. 

Omniscient

"Hello, my sweet little mate," Ares said with a smile. His smile only grew when he saw her take a nervous gulp. "Am I making you nervous?" He asked. "Just a little." She said. Ares smiled before he dipped his head down gently kissing her neck. "You shouldn't, I don't bite unless you ask me to." He said nibbling on my neck. She couldn't fight the moan that slipped past her lips at the action. "You're supposed to be on the other side of the world," Ahsha said looking up at him. "I was," Ares said smiling into her neck. "But I could feel everything that was happening to you and then your scent started to consume me." He paused staring down at her. "I couldn't stay away," Ares said truthfully looking into her eyes. He watched as her eyes flickered from their usual beautiful dark brown to what looked to be dark green. He smiled because he knew it was time. He gripped her thighs pressing himself into her.

He wanted to be gentle with her knowing this would be her first time. He dipped his head down gently kissing his way down her chest. He made his way slowly down her body leaving a trail of heat quickly spreading over her body.

Ahsha tensed as he reached the hem of her tights. He sat up looking down at her gently pulling off her tights. To his surprise, Ahsha sat up slightly pulling him down to meet her lips. She locked her fingers in his hair holding him in place. He moaned into the kiss loving the way she tasted. He reached under shirt breaking the kiss for a moment to take the shirt off.

Ares and Malik both felt a deep hunger inside of them as they looked down at her. "Beautiful," Ares whispered as his eye washed over body.

He gripped one of her thighs pinning it down while his other hand gently massaged her pussy. She gasped at his touch while he smiled when he heard her. "Tell me what you want me to do." He said as he eased a finger into her. When she didn't speak, he trailed his kisses down to her neck nibbling on her ear before repeated himself.

"Tell what you want?" He ordered. "I want you to use my body." She said. Ares and Malik both froze looking at Ahsha. Their eyes had now fully turned black. Ahsha looked at them as her hands slipped under his shirt pulling it off. She leaned on her forearms opening her legs giving him full access to her body.

He hooked his finger on to her panties and eased them down before gently kissing her inner thighs. He pulled her to the edge of her bed planting light kisses on her pussy before he tongued her pussy down.

Ahsha had gotten good head before but this felt totally different. It was like he was trying to lick, slurp, and suck his way into her heart. She felt that familiar knot in the pit of her stomach and she couldn't believe that she was about to come this quick.

Sure enough her legs went to clench around Ares which he anticipated so he pinned both of them down. "Oh fuck—" She breathed as her hips rolled as the road out her orgasm. "I cannot be cumming already." She thought she whispered only to realize she didn't when she heard him chuckle. He sat up looking at licking his lips as he gently massaged her pussy. "It's because I already know your body." He said in this dark voice before sink back down to continuing eating. "Oh, God." She mumbled.

--

Once Ares and Malik had a chance to taste Ahsha, Ares allowed Malik to take over. "Habibata." He said kissing her neck. "Malik?" She said grabbing his arm making him look at her. "Yes? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. "Be gentle, okay?" She said softly. His face softened. "I promise." He said.

He positioned himself at her entrance, he started kissing her and caressing her to distract her from what he was bout to do. He eased into her being as gentle as he could.

Ahsha gasped squeezing her eyes shut tightly. "Jesus." Ahsha groaned. Malik eased into her slowly letting Ahsha catch her breath. "Let me know when you're ready," Malik said kissing her neck.
After a minute or two, Ahsha said okay, so he slowly began to add more of his length stroke into her.

Malik looked down at her and the two of them stared into each other's eyes.

Ahsha watched as his eye shifted from green to black before resting on a combined color. She reached up pulling them down to meet her lips. The boys gripped her thighs pinning one down while pushing one up. "Ughhhh oh wow—" She moaned as the discomfort passed and she was filled with nothing but pleasure. "You feel so good." He said gently as he planted kisses along her jaw. He sat up and grabbed her hips and pushed himself deeper into her. "Ooo...wait—" Ahsha said trying to push him back. "God, you're so deep." She cried pressing herself into the bed.

Malik chuckled as he pushed her hands away. He leaned down kissing her. "You can take it baby girl." He whispered in her ear which sent a wave of pleasure through her. "I want you to feel all of me...us," Malik said pinning her legs down hitting a spot that had Ahsha looking away from him. "Look at us," Ares ordered. The switching back and forth was mind fucking her mind and body. Ahsha struggled to open her eyes seeing Malik's eyes were now glowing a deep bloody shade of red. Ahsha's chest jumped as she stared into his eyes. Ares and Malik were too into Ahsha's body to even realize Dominic had surfaced suddenly.

"My sweet little mate." He said hovering just inches from her lips. "Dominic." She breathed. "You want more?" He asked. She nodded her head.

"Kiss me." She asked. He smiled before she pulled him down to meet her lips. Ahsha felt the knot forming in her lower stomach again only bigger than before. "Oh fuck!! Right there." Ahsha cried as she found herself coming undone. Ares and Dominic dropped down to her neck planting light gentle kisses before they sank their teeth in her neck. "Fuck!! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Ahsha screamed as a jolt of pleasure rushed through her body. Her body began to tremble as she gripped his back digging her nails in with one hand and gripped his hair with the other.

"I love you." Malik, Ares, and Dominic said. They pinned her down in place and listened as she struggled and whimpered before she ultimately passed out.

Malik

"I dropped Ahsha off at home," I said as my brothers, Alex stared at me. "You look different," Jericho said. I raised an eyebrow. "Not really," I said simply. "He's right. You look bigger and your eyes are darker." Cairo added. I looked to my right to see my dad and Alex talking quietly. My dad came over to me grabbing my face looking into my eyes. "What happened after you marked Ahsha?" He asked.

Flashback

Malik eased off of Ahsha dropping to his knees feeling this sharp pain run through his body. This shift was unlike any other shift he had ever experienced. 'Get outside.' Ares struggled to get out. Malik quickly rushed outside before collapsing to his knees. "What's happening?" Malik asked Ares and Dominic as he buried his fist into the ground as a loud growl ripped through his chest. Suddenly laughter began to echo through Malik's ears.

Before Malik passed out his vision turned red and he coughed up some blood.

--

"I passed out and when I came to I was like this," I said looking at my father. "And Ares? Did something happen with him?" He asked. I closed my eyes and watched as they all stepped away from me.

Ares

"As you can see things are a little different for me as well," I said looking down at my brothers. Cairo and Jericho looked up at me shocked. While Alex and my father looked at each other. "Your markings are different too," Cairo said with a surprised tone. "His eyes are off too. They're not still green." Jericho said added. My father was the only one was about my height. He and Alexander walked towards me grabbing my face examining me. "After you woke up how did you feel?" He asked. "Stronger. I mean given the circumstances but now I feel this rush of power coursing through me." I said wording my sentence carefully. 

"What happened to Dominic?" Cairo asked. I looked over at my dad seeing him already looking at me. "What about Dominic?" He repeated Cairo's questions.  "He's dead," I said looking at him. "Dead? How is that?" Jericho asked. "We haven't been able to sense him since that night," I explained. Jericho and Cairo talked to each other but my attention was completely on my father and Alexander who were whispering. "What do you two know?" I asked them. 

"Before you marked Ahsha had Dominic been present at all," Alex asked. I shrugged. "Barely," I said. "I wasn't expecting this to happen since he'd been with you both for so long." "What? What happened?" I questioned. "You and Dominic both couldn't coexist inside of Malik without eventually killing him. That's why your grandmother separated you to give Malik's body a break. So, I'm assuming Dominic knew this so sacrificed himself to save you both." He explained. "Because of Dominic's sacrifice, his power was dispersed between the two of you. Giving you far more power than the average being, even for us." He said. "I see," I said. I looked up at my father. "I guess that's it then," I said.

"I need all the documents for this month's conference on my desk," I said turning to leave. "What?" My dad asked stopping me. "You wanted me and Malik to take over the company so that's what we're doing. So get me the documents for this month's conference." I said. He bowed his head before going over to his desk. My brothers and Alex turned and looked at me. "Where are you going?" Jericho asked. "To see Ahsha."

--

I knocked on the Saleem's door and waited for the door to open. 'Control yourself.' Malik said before the door opened to reveal Mia and Nuri. "Hi, Malik," Nuri said with a smile. "Hello, Miss. Nuri." I said giving her a small smile. "Mrs. Saleem," I said. She bowed her head before giving me a look she quickly covered up. "There's no need for you to do that," I told her. "Would you like to come in?" She asked almost hesitantly as she stepped back. I walked over the threshold before I heard Ahsha's laughter coming from the other room. "We're having dinner if you wanted to join us?" Mia said. I could tell she was hoping I'd say no. I smiled at her before saying, "Of course I would." Nuri grabbed my hand leading me into the living room where the Saleem's along with Veronica sat around eating. 

Ahsha paused as a shiver overcame her before she turned and looked at me. 'Look at her eyes.' Malik said I watched as saw the golden ring she'd gotten from our mate bond began to glow. "Ares." She said. I chuckled. 'She's getting good telling us apart.' Malik chuckled.

"Yes, habibata. (my love)." I said. She turned completely leaning on the couch as I walked towards her. I leaned down kissing her forehead before kissing her lips. I broke the kiss when I heard giggling. I looked down to see Nuri smiling. "You hungry?" She asked watching as I licked my lips.

Ahsha

"You hungry?" I asked as I watched him lick his lips. I watched as his green eyes began to turn black as a smirk formed on his lips. I raised an eyebrow. "Yall know we're sitting right here? Like right here?" Isa said. I broke out of my stare down from Ares to look at my brother. "Sorry. He'll behave," I said turning to look back at Ares who was now smiling. He leaned down kissing my cheek. "I'll behave for now." He whispered before standing back up. I looked up at him seeing the mischievous look in his eyes. "So what are we eating?" He asked amused as he sat next to me.

~~~

Ahsha was pressed against the cold wall as Ares attacked her neck. "My parents.... they'll...hear us." She stumbled out trying to keep her moans in check. Ares, on the other hand, ignored her pleas as he scooped her up wrapping her legs around his waist. He pressed his forehead against hers. "Open your eyes." He said. "What?" Ahsha asked confused. "I said open your eyes." He repeated.

~~~

I blinked to see Ares's eyes staring back at me. I looked around to see we were standing in the kitchen. "Nice trick huh?" He asked with a smirk. "What was that?" I asked. "Now that we're mated if you let me I can get in your head." He said.  "So that little snippet was you messing with me?" I asked. He looked at me cheesing before I gave him light punch making him laugh. "Can I get in your head?" I asked. "If I let you, but Malik and I usually keep our thoughts private but if you're nice you might get a sneak peek," Ares explained. "I see," I said. Ares rolled his eyes. "What was that for?" I questioned. "Malik wants his body back." He huffed. I smiled hugging him. "Ares be nice, for me," I asked. He looked down at me for a moment. "You're lucky she likes you and I like her," Ares said sighing before kissing my cheek. When I looked back I was looking at Malik.

"Your eyes are different." I noticed. "Yeah, we can talk about everything after dinner, okay?" He asked bringing my hands up to meet his lips. I nodded my head. "Okay," I said as we turned to head back into the living room. I looked at my family and realized how much I missed having family time like this. Before I could take a step, my vision became fuzzy. "Ahsha?" I heard what sounded like a distorted voice. "Isaac?" I heard another muffled voice say. I looked at Isa to see him looking at me. I looked behind Isaac to see this glowing ball and Isaac turned around backing up seeing the same thing.

I was about to speak when Isaac stopped me. There was this pull that we both felt towards the orb. The closer we got the more the orb began to take on a human form. Eventually, the orb took on the shape of a man who looked very familiar. It didn't hit me until Isa grabbed my arm. I looked at him then back at the man seeing an older version of Isa's face staring back at us. "Dad?" Isa I said causing our mom's head to snap towards what we were looking at. The man smiled but before we could do anything, Isa dropped to his knees before passing out. I turned and looked at what I could only assume was Malik's figure when he grabbed my arm. "Ahsh—" I heard before I lost consciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 97.9K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
452K 24.8K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.1M 203K 52
" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three seconds will be dealt in a manner I find...