7 𝔇𝔞𝔶𝔰 (𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✔...

By MorkleBorkle

Norenmin "Don't you think a maid dress is too much?" Read the second book to this, it's called "7 Days: Chapt... More

『✐𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖚𝖒』
『🎀𝕷𝖆 𝕷𝖆 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊』
『♨️𝕸𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊』
『💣119』
『🎉𝕯𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓'』
『𝕭𝖞𝖊 𝕸𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙』
𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 (important)

『🔪𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙』

2.5K 63 139
By MorkleBorkle

"Baby is it just me
or are you doing something to me?
"
______________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Are ♥ 

+TIME SKIP: FRIDAY, H♥R♥J+

I just realized I haven't texted Jeno yet, I guess I could do it now. I mean today is the day of the sleepover and Donghyuck personally drag me to hell and back if I bailed out on them, with a shake of my head I took out my phone and added his number and started texting.

HUANG RENJUN:
I broke 7 of your girlfriends bones

UNKNOWN:
i'm??? sorry???

HUANG RENJUN:
Renjun hoe

UNKNOWN:
my mom checks my phone stahp

HUANG RENJUN:
no promises

CHANGE "UNKNOWN" TO "LEE JENO"
YES | NO
YES | NO
YES 
|
NO
NAME SUCCESSFULLY CHANGED✔️

LEE JENO:
lemme guess you want me
to pick you up

HUANG RENJUN:
No shit sherlock

LEE JENO:
so mean :')
fine i'm coming

After finishing my little chat with Jeno I changed into a more presentable attire which wasn't at all the presentable, it was just a blue hoodie and some jeans, I threw on some white vans and packed all the things I needed, after a few minutes of scrolling through Instagram I heard the door bell ring, so I rushed over and opened it to see the one and only.

"Hi Renjun, you ready?"

"Yeah" how can one wear only a white t-shirt and ripped jeans but still look so godly-- ah crap i'm supposed to not like them, I groaned silently scolding my self.

"Alright come on!" Jeno placed his hand on my lower back and guided me to his car, I decided to sit at the back along with Jaemin.

"why don't you sit in the passenger seat beside Jeno?"

"I didn't want you to be alone in the back~!" Jaemin exclaimed side hugging me.

"O-Oh..."

"Ah you're so cute~!" Jaemin fan-boyed as he pinching my cheeks.

"Stop i'm not cute!" I whined pushing his hands away from my cheeks.

"You're no fun~" Jaemin said pouting.

"No that's Je~nojam" I corrected.

"Don't bring me into this!"

"Shut it NoJam" I said silencing him.

"Rude!" Jeno huffed.

"We're here~!" Jaemin chirped jumping out of the car with Jeno and I trailing behind him.

"Damn he's rich" I mumbled.

"I know right"

"Wait why is there a statue of a dolphin?" I asked confused pointing a finger at a statue that represented a dolphin.

"I think it's best if you don't ask"

"You guys are finally here" Chenle yelled as he ran over to us, behind him you can see the rest of the crew.

"Come sit down" Chenle said dragging the 3 of us to sit down in their circle that was formed pretty well for a bunch of.......well, not smart kids.

"Sooo what are we playing?"

"Spin the bottle!" Donghyuck laughed hysterically.

"Ew no what are we 13?" I said shutting down the idea, actually that's a lie i'm just too pussy to kiss anyone.

"Shut it shorty we're playing and so are you"

"I'm setting your weave on fire"

"Cool, make sure do the school after" Donghyuck remained unbothered as he grabbed a bottle out of his bag.

"Where the hell did you get a beer bottle from aren't you like 10?!"

"Ex-squeeze me I am at the legal age of drinking...almost, but this is my brothers so chill"

"You're ex-squeezed"

"Also since when do you care about me?" Donghyuck gasped pointing an accusing finger at me

"N-Never shut up, forget I ever said that" I spluttered blushing out of embarrassment causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay Chenle your going first"

"What!? You're the one who suggested this you should go first!"

"Shut up and go!"

"Ugh fine!"

+3RD PERSON+

"Okay Chenle your going first"

"What!? You're the one who suggested this you should go first!"

"Shut up and go!"

"Ugh fine!" Chenle spun the bottle and it was his lucky day because it landed on Jisung "fuck me" Chenle mumbled.

"Gladly" Jisung said smirking, now everyone i yelling and screaming words like "OHHH HE WENT THERE"  or "OMG JENO AND JAEMIN RUBBED OFF ON HIM" over and over again.

"Wait isn't Jisung like 8?" Renjun asked.

"Oh yeah, eh who cares my ship is sailing" Jeno said shrugging then continued screeching, Renjun also shrugged and joined in on the crank headedness going on.

"Guys shut up I wanna watch them kiss"

Slowly Chenle leaned in and gave Jisung a smoll peck, Chenle was gonna pull away but Jisung deepened the kiss before he could "okay that's enough, you guys are still children" Jaemin pulled a whining Jisung away from a tomato Chenle.

"Alright Haechan your turn"

"Eh, alright"

"Really?!" Mark was surprised that Donghyuck actually listened to him.

"Yeah" Donghyuck spun the bottle, and unluckily for Donghyuck it landed on Mark "I don't wanna kiss the seagull!" he whined.

"Quit whining and kiss me" Mark got impatient, Donghyuck rolled his eyes but gave Mark a small peck anyways.

"Gay" Renjun commented.

"No you"

"Uno reverse card"

"Bit--"

"Shut up!" Donghyuck interrupted Mark.

"Rude!" Mark huffed.

"Shut up" Haechan repeated glaring at Mark.

"Got it chief" Mark replied with sass.

"Don't sass me young man!"

"I'm older then you!"

"And Renjun hates everyone but I don't see him complaining" Donghyuck fired back.

"But he complains all the time--"

"Alright this is boring can we play truth or dare!" Jisung whined like a brat.

"Haechan your rubbing off on him"

"Shut up that was you"

"Okay truth or dare it is"

"Renjun truth or dare?" Mark asked Renjun.

"Or"

"I dare you to--" Renjun got cut off by Mark's protests.

"I didn't even say anything!"

"Shut up I chose truth!"

"Is it true that you hate everyone?"

"I mean I guess you guys are alright except you" Renjun showed Mark his tongue.

"Whatever"

"Haechan he's learning from you"

"You're right" Donghyuck agreed.

"Haechan truth or dare?" Renjun asked Donghyuck.

"Dare" Donghyuck replied confidently.

"Don't get too confident, I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Mark~hyung" Renjun said smirking.

"I'm gonna kill you after you set my house on fire"

"Not before I kill you first" Renjun challenged.

"Oh you're on"

"Okay that's enough, let's just do the dare" Mark said dragging Donghyuck into one of Chenle's huge, rich, golden closets.

______________________________

1013 words

+𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊+

|👨👦👦| ⑦ Ⓓⓐⓨⓢ Ⓐ Ⓦⓔⓔⓚ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ ongoing (previously named "It Was Nice While It" currently under editing)

|🧃| Ⓐⓟⓟⓛⓔ Ⓙⓤⓘⓒⓔ ~ Ongoing

|🍧| Ⓓⓔⓢⓢⓔⓡⓣ ~ ᴊᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ ongoing

|🌠| Ⓛⓤⓝⓐⓡ Ⓔⓒⓛⓘⓟⓢⓔ ~ Ongoing

|🅾️| Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ Ⓜⓨ Ⓣⓨⓟⓔ ~ ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Ongoing

|☂️| Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓤⓜⓑⓡⓔⓛⓛⓐ Ⓐⓒⓐⓓⓔⓜⓨ ~ Ongoing

|🎈| Ⓥⓞⓞⓓⓞⓞ Ⓗⓞⓣⓛⓘⓝⓔ ~ ɴᴄᴛ Ongoing

+𝕆𝕟𝕖-𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤+

|💢| ⓘⓗⓨ ~ ʀᴇɴʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Completed

|🐶| Ⓟⓔⓣⓣⓨ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴ Completed

|🌞| Ⓑⓡⓐⓣⓣⓨ ~ ɴᴀʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Completed

|⛓️| Ⓗⓐⓣⓔ ⓜⓔ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ Completed

+ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤+

|💊| Ⓟⓗⓐⓡⓜⓐⓒⓨ ~ ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ/ɴᴏʀᴇɴ ongoing

|🤪| Ⓒⓗⓐⓞⓢ ~ ɴᴄᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ ongoing

|😾| Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓖ ~ ʏᴜᴡɪɴ ongoing

|🎮| Ⓛⓘⓔⓢ ~ ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ completed

|🔪| Ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓡⓞⓛ ~ ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ completed

|💛| Ⓓⓔⓐⓡ Ⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜ ~ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ (ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ, ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ) completed

+ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟 ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕤+

|💭| Ⓗⓔⓡⓔ 'ⓢ Ⓐ Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ completed

|👑| Ⓡⓞⓨⓐⓛⓛⓨ Ⓢⓒⓡⓔⓦⓔⓓ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ongoing

|🍼| Ⓦⓔ Ⓖⓞ Ⓤⓟ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ongoing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.5K 52
nct imagines and more idk what happened but some of the chapters are mixed up so remember to make sure you read part one before part two on any multi...
58.1K 1K 101
𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙪-𝙗𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙣...
7.2K 511 57
a school trip to the middle of nowhere, stuck with a bunch of strangers you don't even know, forced to be roommates. what better way to spend one's s...