BUSINESS MARRIAGE (COMPLETED)

By glimmer_in_moonlight

"You know, I rather be married to a dog than to be married to you" Pheonix shouted while looking me straight... More

PROLOGUE
001
002
003
004
Redirect
I'M NOT DEAD
005
006
OFF SCRIPT
007
OFF SCRIPT
008
OFF SCRIPT
009
010
011
012
Impailed
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
OFF SCRIPT
022
Epilogue... or not
I'll love to live
Gratitude chapter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
CHARACTER BIO AND PICS IF THEY WERE CARTOONS
Comment gratitudde chapter hehehehehehehehehehe
Hi
Not a real chapter
101
102
103
104
105

021

4K 113 6
By glimmer_in_moonlight

HIM

I wonder how my days were filled before Alexandria and Ava entered it. I just finished up my work and now i have nothing to do. Recently my days have been filled with movie nights and afternoons out for ice - cream, even Tristan was warming up to me now, not that I blame him for hating me initially. I went to Brendan's house to hangout but ended up listening to him whine like a love sick puppy about how his date from the previous night was not picking up his calls or responding to his messages. The time that I spent there felt longer than it actually was probably 'cause I was in a hurry to get home to 'my girls', I don't remember the last time I was so eager to go home to someone.

The front door was open when I got there, shaking my head at Alexandria's forgetfulness I locked the door behind me. The living room was empty, so was our room and my office and the kitchen and every other guest room. My heart was going on a rampage in my chest, I saw Ava in her room but that only made it worse, Alexandria would never leave her alone in the house.

What if she left?

Why would she leave her child behind?

Maybe she got tired and left her for me to take care of?

So that you can poison her with your cooking?

I stopped the battle with my subconscious as I called her, she had to have her phone with her but my hope was squashed when I heard the familiar ringtone from downstairs. A million and one things that could have happened flashed through my mind. I called Tristan but he hadn't seen her, then her dad, then her brothers, then Sheila but nobody had seen her.

30 minutes later they were all at our place and I told them what happened. "I just got home, Ava and Alexandria went out together in the morning but when I got back the car they took was in the driveway and Ava was in her room asleep but Alexandria wasn't at home, her phone is in the living room and the front door was open"

"Have you called the police" her dad asked looking worried

"Don't I have to wait 48 hours before I can file for a missing person report" I asked

"No you idiot, that's a myth they use in books and Movies" that was from Tristan

"I'll go and do that" Edward offered already dialing on his phone

"I'll go check on Ava" Sheila said going upstairs

Everyone else just lingered while I was pacing a hole into the floor.

"Don't you have security cameras or something?" Tristan asked

"No, but the estate has CCTV at the entrances" I suddenly remembered, there would be footage of anyone entering or exiting. "I'll go and check the first entrance"

"I'll go with you"Tristan offered

"No, you go and check the second entrance tapes" I said pulling on my shoes

"You're not thinking straight, they won't show me the tapes since I'm not a resident. I'll follow you to the first then we'll go to the second together" he said being the voice of reason. I know I wasn't thinking straight but how could I. A few minutes later we had watched the security tapes for the past 5hours in 30 minutes (sped up).

Then we went to the second entrance and did the same. About 3 hours in an unidentified car was seen entering. "Stop the footage" Paxton said once the security pointed out that it wasn't a resident's car. We wrote down the plate number and continued the video

The windows of the car were tinted, it went in and came back 15 minutes later it was seen leaving. "Wait!" Tristan shouted and we stopped the video again. "I've seen that car before"

"Who owns it?" Paxton asked, mistakenly dropping his phone. Tristan still looked dazed then he let out a harsh chuckle "I can't remember right now but we've got the plate number, we'll give it to the police".

Shelia was pacing a hole into the living room floor

Paxton grabbed his keys and stormed out slamming the door behind him. A sob followed the slam of the door drawing their attention to the stairs where Ava stood with unshed tears in her eyes "What happened to mommy?" she asked with a quiver in her voice.

They shared a look, none of them knowing how to properly address the situation. "Your mum went away for some time but she'll be back very soon" Edward said stepping up

"YOU'RE LYING!!!!!" she shouted "I WANT MY MOMMY" she screamed again running up the stairs slamming her room door as she entered.

"Slamming doors seem to be common in this house" Mr Donovan said with a tsk

"It's a waiting game now, someone should go talk to Ava'' Edward suggested taking a seat and pulling out his phone. They seemed pretty calm for a family who just had someone kidnapped. Sheila went up and knocked on Ava's door, her sobs were loud enough to be geared from the other side, not waiting for a response she went in. Ava's face is hidden behind her unicorn pillow staining it with her tears.

"Ava honey?" she starts moving toward her earning no response "I know you're scared but- "

"IM NOT SCARED "she screams removing her face from the pillow, glaring at nothing with red and puffy eyes "Everyone leaves" she says quietly to herself "They always leave" before breaking down into another round of tears. Pair of hands engulfed her tiny body as it shook with tears.

-Somewhere at the other side of the town-

30km past the limit he was speeding on the highway, memories flashing through his head. Damp floor, bound arms........

***

"Eat up mutt, they ain't gonna buy you back if you got no meat on your bones"

"..."

"I said eat up mutt"

"I am not a dog"

"Oh rich kid wanna talk back, huh? Guess you still got energy left in you" he picked up the tray with the slob he called food and turned to leave "A few more days without food will teach you some manners"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - — - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Eat up mutt"

"..."

"It seems like they don't teach manners in that private school of yours, A good whooping would set you straight" he towered over the little boy cowering in the corner with a wire, he shut his eyes in apprehension as the cord came down against his bare back not making a sound as he was whipped mercilessly.

***

Paxton parked his car, and held up his hands as they shook at the sudden memory. He placed a call to Casper to come pick him up "Hey bro, I'll send you my location, I need you to come pick me up"

- 30 minutes later -

"So is there a reason why you couldn't drive back to your place yourself?" Casper asked as he entered the passenger's seat.

"Alexandria is missing, she got kidnapped"

"..."

"I just got her man, everything was perfect and now this happens?"

Casper doesn't say anything....he was never big on emotional issues and that's what Paxton needed, someone to listen. He drops him back at home with an awkward bro hug then leaves.

"Where have you been" Tristan says immediately Paxton comes into view

"Out"

"You think you're the only one that's worried? You really are just a selfish overgrown brat"

"That's enough Tristan" Edward said "The cops got a hit on the car, we're going now."

"I'll call Casper to turn back, he can't have gotten too far."

"Only both of us are going" Tristan said grabbing his coat "Let's go get her"

A/N
Hey guys, sorry for the long break but I don't update during school. This chapter is kinda a filler and so is the next one but after that an old friend is coming back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 2.6K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...
2.6M 79.5K 39
I moved to new town with my uncle and bumped into him. We hated each other from the start. When we bumped again it was the worst part of my life, it...
725K 18.5K 53
"I have secretly loved you for so many years. Now that you're mine I won't let you go". . . . Her mistake was agreeing to a marriage that wasn't bas...
242K 2K 6
Eunice I've always had this idea of what a marriage should be like, how it should feel. Bliss, happiness, love, lust. And I've experienced it all...u...