Art of Manipulation |One Punc...

By Red__Ruby

Saitama - A hero for fun who has inhuman physical abilities and can defeat enemies with ONE PUUUUUNCH. Genos... More

|YĪ|
|SĀN|
|SÌ|
|WŪ|
|LIÙ|
|QĪ|
|BĀ|
|JIÛ|
|SHÍ|
|SHÍ YĪ|
|SHÍ ÈR|
|SHÍ SĀN|
|SHÍ SÌ|
|SHÍ WÛ|
|SHÍ LIÙ|
|SHÍ QĪ|
|SHÍ BĀ|
|SHÍ JIÛ|
|ÈR SHÍ|
|ÈR SHÍ YĪ|

|ÈR|

6.1K 205 85
By Red__Ruby

"Huh? What's squirming over there?" Saitama asked, finally looking at his surroundings.

"That--" You pointed up at the newly formed ball. "--Is a mosquito swarm."

"Ahh...?"

"You over there," Genos said, "Evacuate now. That swarm is conscious. If it senses you, it will immediately attack."

'Isn't that what he said to me?' You thought, brow twitching.

"Seriously...?" Saitama asked, "That's bad. I gotta get--" You heard a maniacal giggle, and sensed a malevolent feeling of power. You looked up and saw the large swarm slowly begin to descend down on all of you.

'Oh shit...' They spread out along the city, knocking over buildings, and causing flat-out chaos. You could barely see anything, just the constant, annoying buzzing.

'What's that sound?'
You heard crackling from next to you. Your hairs stood up on your arms and you knew immediately what it was.

'Oh great.' The scorching heat that ensued wasn't hard to divert. The wind blasted you in the face like a great fart, but you survived. When it died down, the entire city block was incinerated into burnt, sad pieces of building.

"Oh, Y/n, there you are," Saitama said, "Thought you got blown away."

"Yeah, as if a small fart like that would blow me away." You scratched the back of your head. You all heard a high-pitched laugh echo through the city. You looked up and saw the mosquito lady hovering over you.

"Idiot!" She exclaimed, "I no longer need the tiny ones. I mean..." She swiped her hand at a decimated building, completely destroying it.

"Ooh, do not want to be paying the insurance on that," you muttered.

"Look... how strong I've become!!" She stared back at you, a crazed look in her eyes. She took off towards you.

"Oh... this'll be good!" You grinned. The mosquito lady was stopping in mid air, outlined in purple.

"Wh-what??"

"You're filled with blood, right?" You asked, "Then, let's paint the town red!" You twisted your hand, and the sac on her lower back was ripped off, exploding blood everywhere. She let out a screech, her body contorting in pain. You then moved your arm to the side, and she went flying into the corner of the building, splattering even more blood onto there. Your powers calmed down and you exhaled.

"Well that was fun!"

"Mosquitoes... suck!" Saitama said. Genos just stared at you two. You and Saitama elected to ignore him and turned, ready to go home.

"Hold on!" Genos called. You and Saitama paused to look at him.

"Please tell me your names!'

"Oh... it's Saitama."

"Y/n." You waved at him.

"I'd like to be your disciple," Genos said. You gaped at him.

"You'd like to what?!"

"Oh, okay."

"WHAT?!"

~
You were sleeping in your apartment on your futon. Saitama was up and ready. You were ready... for bed.

"Senseis!"
You groaned lightly, turning over to your side.

"He's actually here...?" You heard Saitama whisper before walking towards the front door. You fell into a deep sleep right after. You didn't dream about anything in particular. Mostly about food. And a few events.

"ENOUGH YOU IDIOT!! SHORTEN IT TO 20 WORDS OR LESS!!"
You jerked awake at Saitama's screaming.

"Oi," you said, "The fuck is going on?" You sat up, rubbing your eyes.

"Oh, my bad," Saitama said, looking at you.

"Sensei!!"

"Huh...?" You turned around, still half-asleep, to see Genos kneeling at the table with Saitama, drinking tea.

"... who the hell are you?"

"It's 'Genos', Sensei!"

"Why are you calling me that?"

"He's your disciple," Saitama replied, pointing a finger at him.

"I think if I remember correctly, he asked both of us to be his senseis."

"SHUT UP!! STOP BRINGING UP OLD STUFF!!"

"Sensei," Genos said. His expression was dead set serious, and you were worried if he was going to kill you. "Please teach me the way to become strong like you." You owlishly blinked at him.

"Genos...?"

"Yes?!"

"You and I have different... areas of expertise." You reworded it, "If I teach you to utilize your powers... I'm sure you'll surpass me and Saitama."

"Do you really mean that?" He asked.

'God he's so wholesome.'

"Mhm." You nodded. "But the training I did to get this strong wasn't easy. I started when I was five, and I'm... twen...ty... sure, I'll teach you." His expression turned to shock.

"But it'll be difficult... are you sure you can handle it?" Your eyes narrowed at him. You've never been this serious.

"Yes!" Somewhat of a smile came up to his face.

'God he's a sucker.' Your head snapped up the ceiling the moment Genos whipped his gaze around. He sat in a squat out in the hallway.

"Object approaching at high speed--it's here!"

"What?"
You flicked your wrist, a purple shockwave travelling through the interior of the apartment. The ceiling slowly broke apart and caved in, revealing a mutated praying mantis?

'Why do these fucked up monstrosities find us?' You thought with a sigh.

"What's going on?" Genos asked.

"I slowed down the time around that thing," you replied, "Time is distorted for him. He thinks he's going full speed."

"I see! It's time dilation! You're affecting the gravity around him. Amazing! How did you learn to do that?!" Genos exclaimed.

"Uh..." You replied intelligently, "... a wizard, I think?"

"A wizard?"
The bug creature finally touched the ground and the pieces of ceiling, and glass also settled down on the ground. You snapped your fingers. It assumed a stance in front of you all.

"My name is... huh?" It didn't get to finish its sentence because Saitama smashed his fist straight into its face, sending its brains flying all over the place.

"Pay for my ceiling!"

"There are two more outside," Genos said. You stood up and activated your powers, appearing behind the two monsters.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to break in?" You grabbed their shoulders and they froze under your touch. Your eyes swirled purple, and their own eyes glowed the same color. "Turn to dust." The slug's and toad's skin began to wrinkle and dry out, purple flowing under their skin. The two of them withered down into ash at your feet.

"Oh wow... you really hit 'em hard..." Saitama appeared next to you. You looked down at the piles of ashes.

"Don't bust people's ceiling's, dumbasses," you said, sticking your tongue out.

"Can't you guys just come through the door?" Saitama grumbled. The next thing you knew, Saitama was underground, save for his head.

"Sensei!" Genos called rushing forward.

"No, I'm fine," Saitama said. He then looked up at you. You stared at him for a minute. After rolling your eyes, you gave in.

"Fine..." You held up your pointer, purple mist coming from it. Saitama's body was outlined in the same color before floating out of the hole that re-filled with dirt, concrete and blacktop.

"Elevated energy levels detected."
You turned, seeing the bottom part of the building destroyed by another cyborg. Saitama turned.

"Hey--!"
You sharply brought down your hand again, and Saitama was sucked right back into the hole.

"Hey! What the heck was that for?! So rude!"
You shook your head.

'He's a walking embodiment of a headache...' You thought, rubbing your temples.

"You are not the target," the cyborg spoke to Genos.

"Eh? What's going on? I can't see," Saitama said, moving his head around.

"You are in the way!"
You deadpanned at the cyborg.

'Alright, time to punch this bitch's light out.'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 2.8K 11
There aren't enough Genos x reader fanfics. BUT TOGETHER WE CAN UNITE OUR LOVE FOR THIS TOASTER TOGETHER IN THE NAME OF FANFICTION ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧ So I...
413K 16.4K 98
"Whoa, hold up! You're saying I'm living with two guys now?!" "Technically, I'M the one living with two people," Saitama crosses his arms. "What if I...
21.9K 673 31
It's been awhile since all that crazy stuff had happened with our favorite duo, Genos and Saitama. With the epic battles now ancient history, Saitama...
117K 3.4K 20
(Y/n) is a C class hero who takes care of the people that had been hurt during an attack. She isn't a good fighter so she decided to use her medicine...