Up's and Down's (A Ray Ray Lo...

Bởi misunderstoodvibes

Every relationship has ups and downs, never expect perfection from someone.. They all have a story... This so... Xem Thêm

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*

*Chapter 7*

1.4K 20 4
Bởi misunderstoodvibes

:: Ray's POV ::

I couldn't even focus today in school. All I could think about was my date with Chanel later. It wasn't anything fancy. I'm only fourteen for crying out loud! It was just Chanel and I hanging out...alone...together...in a romantic way. The final bell sounded and I eagerly left out of my U.S. History class to my locker. As the students started heading to their busses, I saw Chanel stroll around the corner. She held up her index finger and mouthed 'wait' as she directed herself to the bathroom. I nodded and grabbed my backpack, my baketball, and patiently waited for my girlfriend. I got out my iPhone and started texting Chres.

R: Y weren't u in skool 2day?

C: My lil bro got me sick last nite nd I woke up puking on everything.

R: K, tmi u coulda juss said u was sick.

C: O, my bad, BUT wats up wit u nd Chanel? Jacob told me yall going out n stuff now.

R: Yea, we r im finna ta-

A prescence in front of me blocked the light. I immediately assumed it was Chanel and started to smile. My thought was wrong, it was Erica. My smile faded, very, very quickly.

"Hey, Ray," she said while batting her eyelashes.

"Call me Raquan," I hissed at her. Only my friends and Chanel call me Ray. Erica is just...Erica.

"Oh, don't be like that babe," she said with a little seduction in her voice as she backed me up into my locker. I looked left and right through the halls. I wanted to know who her babe was. I saw no one.

"Who is your babe?" I asked curiously. "Because it sure isn't me."

:: Chanel's POV ::

"Who is your babe? Because it sure isn't me," I heard a familiar voice say as I walked out the bathroom. I peeked over the pillar and noticed Ray trapped in between a locker, and Erica. I rolled my eyes and watched their conversation.

"Come on Ray-"

"It's Raquan," Ray snickered.

"Listen, I liked you since we were in 6th grade, and you know you like me too," Erica said with annoyance. I don't understand why she's annoyed, Ray should be the annoyed one. She started playing with his braids with her fingers. He shook his head and shoved her away from him. I slowly came from around the pillar. He still didn't see me.

"I'm sorry, but if you didn't know, I have a girlfriend. And sh-" He turned and noticed me. "And she's right there," he smiled. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I saw Erica's face come from anger, to just rage. I smiled and looked at Ray.

"You ready to go?" Ray said with that deep voice that I adore!

"Yeah, sure," I blushed. We strolled down the hall to the main doors.

"Bye, Erica," I said. I saw Ray hold up the peace sign while not looking back at her.

As we got outside, I felt the warm air and the sun rays hit me. I put on my yellow shades and looked up at Ray.

"OK, I see you swagged out and stuff," he said.

"Uhh, yeah I'm the Swag Queen around here," I bragged.

"And what does that make me," he asked curiously.

"You can be the Swag Prince," I teased.

"Haha very funny," Ray said sarcastically.

"I'm just kidding, You could be my Swag King, how about that?"

"Now that's better."

We walked in silence for a few minutes. I knew Ray wasn't going to tell me where we were going so I didn't bother.

"So, what have you seen since you came to L.A." Ray broke the silence.

"Not much, went to a couple stores but that's it." I answered.

"Oh, that's great then," Ray smiled. He started running and pulled me close behind. We waited at this bus stop and got on board. I offered to pay but Ray insisted that he pay for both of us. We stood the whole ride due to the bus capacity. Not too long after, the bus came to a halt and Ray grabbed my hand again. I guess that meant that this was our stop. We stepped off the front of the bus and we started walking. I noticed a sign 'Welcome to Venice Beach' It said in clear writing.

"Hello Miss. My name is Raquan Smith and I'll be your personal tour guide this evening," Ray said covering his mouth as if he was holding a Walkie-Talkie. I giggled at him. We strolled through the beach laughing at fat men in speedos and people falling in the sand. We stopped and took pictures in front the water and stuck our feet in, carefully trying not to get any of our clothes wet. We explored more of the city and traveled down to the 'Hollywood' sign. I took pictures everywhere so I could remember the wonderful parts of the city. We strolled down to a local ice cream stand.

"So tell me some more about you," Ray asked.

"Umm, Okay, my favorite color is blue, I love tacos, and I know it's weird but even though I'm fifty percent Spanish, my middle name is French." I told him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Chanel Amour Sims, it means 'Love' . My dad lived in France a while before he met my mom and he liked the language. Anyways, tell me some stuff about you Mr. Smith," I said.

"Happily. My favorite color is purple, I can't live without tacos, and I would kill someone if they ever touched my Hershey's," he said with the most serious look on his face. I have to admit, he was sexy as hell when he did that! "Can I ask you something though?" He said.

"Sure,"

"When you first saw me, what attracted you the most,"

I giggled, "Honestly, it was your hair, and your arms," he looked at me with confusion.

"My arms?" he asked while looking down at them.

"I meant your muscles, tonto,"

"Who's tonto?" He asked clueless.

I shook my head, "Tonto is silly in Spanish," I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, teach me some Spanish chica" he said.

Umm, okay, sure. What you want to know?"

He grabbed my hands. The exact same way that he did the first day I met him. "Beautiful," he said.

"Hermosa," I said softly.

"That's exactly what you are, hermosa, mi hemosa,mi does mean my right," he said while caressing my face in his hands. I nodded. Oh, God, here comes the blushing. He leaned in and pecked my lips softly. We continued walking and got our ice cream. He had chocolate and I got a vanilla. We made it to the bus stop just before it pulled up and hopped on. It was surprisingly empty compared to earlier. We sat in the back and I looked out the window at the beautiful city.

"Did you like it," Ray asked.

"What, the tour? It was amazing! Thank you." I answered.

"No problem,"

I rested my head on his chest. His heart beat kept a steady pace. It put me in relaxation.

"Remember when you asked me what attracted me the most when I first saw you," the silence broke again.

"Yeah," Ray answered simply.

"Well, what attracted you the most the first time you saw me,"

"Honestly,Your smile and the way you dressed,"

"Was it something wrong with the way I dressed," I asked curiously.

"No, not at all. You had a particular style that just stood out to me. It wasn't like others. You know the girls these days always wanna wear high heels and revealing stuff, and trust me, I looked," Ray answered. I could believe it. He was a guy, they're supposed to look at stuff like that. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"But I could tell that you wasn't the type of girl to do that, and I really like that about you," he finished.

I smiled at him. He was right, I hated that type of stuff. It didn't fit me. It's like he read my mind. Ray seemed perfect for me, and I felt like I'm in another place, a happy place when I'm around him. I noticed our school out the window, indicating it was time to get off. We stepped off the side of the bus and walked slowly to our homes. My phone started to ring:

I set fire, to the rain

Watch it pour as I touch your face

Well it burned while I cried 'cause I heard it screaming out your name

Your name

It was my mom. She picked that song as her ringtone the first day I got my phone. It was her favorite. I answered the phone without looking and pressed it against my ear.

"Hey Mom,"

"Hey, what are you doing,"

"Umm, Nothing, just sitting on the porch," I lied.

"Oh, tell Cameron I said 'Hi'," she said. I panicked.

"Uhh, Cam is... in the bathroom," I lied once again.

"Why are you lying to me Chanel," my mother asked.

"What are you talking about, mother," my voice an octave higher.

"Cameron is with me, I picked him up from school and we went shopping," my mom laughed.

"Hey Nelly," I heard in the background.

"What's up Cam. What's my punishment mom," expecting the obvious. I was late...again.

"Nothing, sweetie. I know you're with your friend. Just be home by 10:30,"

I looked at my white G Shock. It was only 9:30. I had another hour to spend with Ray. Perfect.

"Great, Thanks Mom, I love you, buy me a Hollister shirt, bring home a doughnut, Bye!" I hung up abruptly.

"Really? A shirt and a doughnut," Ray asked,

"What? She probably won't get the doughnut anyway,"

"You're spoiled,"

"What?! I am not," I defended. "My mom just likes to buy me things, a lot of things,"

"Yeah whatever," he joked.

"Anyways, what you wanna do now," I asked

"Don't you gotta get home,"

"No, my mom said I don't have to be home until 10:30, so we got an hour, but I can go-"

"No!" he cut me off. I smiled and looked up to see that we were in front of his house.

"You wanna come in," he asked.

"What about your sisters and your parents,"

"My sisters are at a sleepover and my mom has to work late, she doesn't get off till 12,"

"What about your dad,"

Ray's expression changed. "My dad isn't around, that punk bitch," he said with anger.

"Oh, I'm sorr-"

"You're good, it's nothing, but come on, we can watch a movie, I have Twizzlers," he said changing the subject.

"Ok," I chuckled. He lead me to the front door and opened it showing the living room.

:: Ray's POV ::

"Welcome to my humble abode," I said.

"Cool crib,"

I watched as her eyes explored the first floor of my home. She saw my Domo hat laying on the arm of the couch.

"I love Domo, is this yours?"

"Yeah, I got Domo slippers too," she put on my hat and walked towards me. I liked how it fit her so perfectly.

"I might have to take your hat, it fits me pretty well," she said.

"Oh, no! You are not taking my Domo," I snatched the hat off her head.

"Oh, whatever, I can just get my mom to spoil me with one," she said doing air quotes with her fingers.

"Then you do that, but what about this movie, what you wanna watch,"

"It doesn't matter, you pick,"

I went over to the movie rack and pulled out a classic, Space Jam. I showed her the movie and she nodded her head in agreement. I turned it on and we fell down on the couch. I admired her contagious laugh during the movie.

"You have a beautiful laugh," I complimented.

"Thank you," she pecked my lips.I picked up her chin and continued the kiss.

:: Chanel's POV ::

As we were kissing, I felt myself laying back on the couch and him on top of me. He didn't break the kiss at all. I let my hands explore under his shirt as he made his way down to my waist. I felt those abs that put me in a trance yesterday when we played basketball. We both had hormones. Raging hormones! I could stop if I wanted to, the key word being if. I didn't want to stop. It felt too good. His lips traveled down to my neck. I heard something. It sounded like an alarm... a car alarm.

"Ray," I moaned quietly.

I looked over at the clock on the cable box. 11:00! I lost total track of time.

"Shit! Ray I gotta go,"

I got up, grabbed my phone off the coffee table and ran out the front door. This cannot happen again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not gonna write stuff after every chapter. Just when I feel something needs to be addressed. Ok, so how did you like the date? While I was writing it I kinda thought about the scene in the movie Starstruck, with Sterling Knight. They ditched the beach and went all around L.A. So uhh yeah it was a little inspiration! Oh, and I'm gonna be posting a story that one of my friends asked me to post on here for her. She acts like she can't write this herself, but me being the awesome person I am decided to do it. BTW She is really Rated R. The first couple of chapters kinda show it but not all the way. So yeah look out for it. It's called The Man of My Dreams. OK bye!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.1K 263 38
"I mean, life is what it is. Nobody can change that...right?" ©®...
28.4K 425 34
Just Imagine You and Prince...that's all
793K 22.4K 40
This is a Mindless Behavior Adventure Love story . I ran . Running and running . I kept on running until I couldn't run no more . I turned back an...
52.4K 2.7K 24
Some may call me crazy, but I'm just simply obsessed...