| Meteor | Liskook/Lizkook

By 2Liskook2

They say your wish will come true when you wish upon a shooting star. Beautiful from far away, mesmerizing a... More

Prologue
Monster Rookies
Meeting
Friends
Galaxies
I Can
Feelings
Responsibilities
Surprise
Surprise pt.2
12:00 AM
Liskook
I Like Her
Party
Jealous
Condo
Condo pt.2
Morning
Chrome Hearts
Youth
Confession
Day 1
Day 2
Lisa's Present
The Storm
The Rainbow
Date
Happy New Year
GDA 2019
The Operation
The Ring Theory
Deja Vu
May 19

Perfect Day

3.2K 111 27
By 2Liskook2

"Lisaaaaa" I called out, entering the kitchen. 

I managed to get my little unexpected junglecock down by flexing like I never have before in my life, forcing the blood to rush elsewhere. 

Namjoon hyung taught me to use that technique in a pinch.

My mission now is to spend the day with Lisa. 

I want to spend as much time with her as possible, hoping that maybe it'll spark something in that barren wasteland she calls her heart. 

"Who were you talking to?" her voice piped up from the kitchen counter where I'd left her.

She was still eating. 

Everything was almost gone. 

"I uh..." I started, thinking of a lie I could tell to manipulate her to stay here with me. 

"I called your unnies... they said they were busy today, that they'll be back at the end of the day and told me to drop you off then" I lied straight faced. 

I 'm a better actor than V hyung lmaoo. Hwarang ain't got nothin on-

"Really? I didn't know they had schedules today.. what if I'm needed there? Omo, Jeon, where's my phone?" Lisa asked in a panic.

Shit.

Maybe I'm not the best manipulator. 

"I think you dropped it when Minhyuk drugged you" 

But I am a fast thinker. 

The girl's face dropped in dismay at the mention of that name. 

Good good good.... you should only smile at MY name. 

"Don't worry about it Manoban,  I told them I'll take good care of you, let's just have fun today, ok?"

I tried, and went over to poke her cheek once I saw her smile curve downwards. 

She sighed and nodded her head slowly while pouting. 

... she's so cute.

"What do you wanna do?" 

I came back to reality when the sound of her voice suddenly registered in my head. 

"Hmm.. wanna play games?" 

Her eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. Precious.

"Actually, I've been wanting to try your gaming set Jeon. It's soo professional, even cooler in person" she chirped, her eyes getting rounder with excitement. 

What can I do but nodded in approval? 

Anything you want Lali. 

The next few hours were spent side by side in front of the huge gaming set up I had in my room. 

It was filled with laughter, excitement and fun. 

Just like old times. 

Except this time, it was 100x more enjoyable. 

Because Lisa was here with me in person.

And we're not screaming at each other over the headset. 

We're screaming at each other in person. 

And that was so much better. 

What a perfect day.

I'd forgotten the time. 

I was enjoying my time so much, I didn't notice that it was late afternoon already. 

"Jeon, when did unnies tell you to drop me off?" I asked him, half worried that it was getting late. 

"Hmm?.. uhh a bit later" he responded without looking away from his monitor. 

How ever calm his demeanor was, I can't help the feeling that I should be heading back. 

Panic was starting to raise up in my throat once again thinking about manager oppa finding out I spent the whole day with a male idol, or even worse, YG sajangnim. 

"I think I should get back now, I've overstayed my welcome" I said, turning to him, purposely letting myself and him die in the game. 

"Manoban whAT-" he whined. What a baby.

He sighed and turned to face me, his brows furrowed.

Is he mad I abandoned him mid mission and let our team down?

"Let's... eat dinner first Lali... we haven't had anything since this morning" he quietly piped. 

In the instance mention of food, my stomach growled loudly, as if on queue. 

I covered my midsection with my arms and pretended to cough violently, feigning innocence.

Jeon smiled his cute bunny smile, dimples showing. 

"That settles it then, does little Lili like pasta?" he asked with his stupid baby voice, touching my hand placed over my stomach.

I hate that I find that cute.

I scoffed and swat his hand away.

"I only like homemade pasta, and no pasta is better than my daddy's" I declared, trying to cover my flustered state. 

Jungkook leaned back in his chair and raised his brow, clicking his tongue in amusement. 

"Wow, I want to try it. I'm sure you know the recipe, right? Make it for me"

I was about to agree wholeheartedly, I mean, he did cook my breakfast.

"....but I don't trust you to not burn my kitchen down... so what say we cook together?" 

...nvm, this mf.

I glared at him challengingly. 

"I am a daughter of a CHEF, how dare you-"

"Pfft, I've seen you on your little show, LisaTV, you can't even make ramyeon properly" he cut my off, returning my glare with a smirk. 

Why is it that we always end up one upping the other in almost everything?

But I actually don't mind these little competitions I have with Jungkook. 

It makes life a little more... interesting.

And I didn't know how I survived so long without his company.

Even though it was mainly my fault hahahahah...

"See you on the battlefield" I stood up with a grunt, heading straight for the kitchen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook had a large kitchen for someone who don't come home much.

It had 8 gas burners, 2 sets of 4 side by side to be exact. 

And that's where our battle is taking place. 

Both me and Jeon had our pots of water boiling away, and a sauce pan each, making our concoction. 

I was determined to win. 

I counted down the minute my pasta hit the water to the SECOND to make sure the perfect al dente texture. 

Daddy's ought to be proud.

49.. 48.. 47..

"Hey Manoban" in an instant, my concentration was broken by a disruptive entity beside me. 

I whipped my head towards him, irritated; 

"Wha-" I was interrupted mid sentence when a single piece of linguine was flung at my face. 

And it's stuck. 

"Huh, I guess it's cooked" the asshole said nonchalantly, turning back to his craft.  

This. 

Idiot. 

Is going to die today. 

I peeled the piece stringy piece of starch off my face, lunging my other hand straight for his cheeks, squeezing them tightly, forcing his head in my direction. 

"You should make sure its cooked perfectly by feeling its texture.. try it Jeon" I said through gritted teeth. 

"NoooNOOnOoNOOnO" he squirmed. 

Little did he know, I have a strong ass grip.

I tried forcing the piece of pasta into his mouth, but I forgot that even though I had a strong grip, my strength overall was far below his. 

He grabbed my arm and pulled it away from his face, the force and momentum suddenly propelled us closer than ever. 

The way he made sure the grip was firm but not painful for me didn't go by unnoticed. 

Our noses are almost touching.

I gulped, heart thumping in my ears. 

 The sun was starting to set outside, radiating hues of pinks and oranges all throughout the condo. 

And that included the boy in front of me. 

If magic was real and visible, I think I may have found it in Jungkook's eyes. 

The already light brown color shined and reflected the lights of the setting sun, looking more ethereal than ever. 

Strawberry brown.. how pretty.

Jingle.

The sound of the bell I haven't heard in what seemed like forever rang in my head. 

Except this time, it sounded sweet.

It was like a song I've been waiting to hear all my life.

At that moment, something inside me burst open, an emotion I've never felt before overwhelmed every part of me, leaving my paralyzed in my spot.

My heart was beating so loud and fast, it was just white noise at this point. 

"Your cheeks are so red Manoban, you shy?" the boy cheekily said, rubbing my cheeks with his the back of his fingers. 

I came to my senses and gently pulled away from him.

"I-it's the sunset" I made an excuse. 

"Hmmmm" he hummed, going back over to his stove. 

"Looks like I'm gonna win afterall... as always" he winked and laughed heartily. 

My pasta was long overcooked. But somehow, I didn't care anymore. 

My heart was so full of happiness and content, the sound of his laughter and the sight of him celebrating like a kid made me smile genuinely from faking it for so long.

What a perfect day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Heyoo, I'm forgoing sleep for this, please enjoy!!!

(no edits doe :'()

P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 863 27
Before her mother's death, Lisa was a happy girl. She had everything she wanted, money, a huge house, friends but all that disappeared after her moth...
228K 8.3K 51
𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’π’–π’„π’Œ, π’•π’˜π’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 π’Žπ’†π’†π’•. β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύ He was sure of his words, as he looked once more into Jungkook's...
106K 3.5K 18
"What if... I admit that I fall inlove with you?" Taehyung just stared at Jungkook. He doesnt know how to react. One of the famous bullies and gangst...
10.7K 667 34
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...