7 𝔇𝔞𝔶𝔰 (𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✔...

By MorkleBorkle

Norenmin "Don't you think a maid dress is too much?" Read the second book to this, it's called "7 Days: Chapt... More

『🔪𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙』
『🎀𝕷𝖆 𝕷𝖆 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊』
『♨️𝕸𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊』
『💣119』
『🎉𝕯𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓'』
『𝕭𝖞𝖊 𝕸𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙』
𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 (important)

『✐𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖚𝖒』

4.4K 91 120
By MorkleBorkle

"We're running 0 mile

girl you're just mine, mine"_______________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ You ♥』

Renjun groaned as the loud sound of his phone ringing echoed through out his bedroom, he tried to ignore it but the call kept incoming. He whined loudly as he kicked the covers off his body before grabbed the phone angrily and picking it up,

"WHAT!?"

"YAH DON'T YELL SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?!"

Renjun sighed, as expected it was his best friend, "Haechan why are you calling me at this ungodly hour?"

"What do you mean "ungodly hour" it's the first day of school dummy, wait- don't tell me you aren't ready yet"

"WAIT THAT'S TODAY!?"

"YES THAT'S TODAY, HUANG RENJUN YOU BETTER BE READY IN 10 MINUTES OTHERWISE I'LL BEAT YOUR FLAT ARSE!"

"HEY I AM NOT FLAT-" and he hung up.

Renjun showered and changed into an over sized Yellow hoodie and black skinny jeans, he threw on his white shoes and ran out the door not forgetting his bag and skipping breakfast because food is for the weak (🐨: *cOuGh* me*CoUgH*).

Renjun made his way to school with his natural resting bitch face "hey where's the principal's office?" Renjun asked rudely scaring the girl, the girl pointed in the direction of the office still clearly scared. 

Renjun walked away without saying 'thank you' or sparing the girl a glance. Renjun knocked on the door lightly before hearing a soft 'come in' he opened the door slowly and walked in "ah you must be Huang Renjun, new student right?" the principal asked, Renjun just nodded his head, resisting the urge to say "no shat sherlock"

"This is Park Jisung he'll show you around the school" the principal explained before kicking the 2 teenagers out of his office.

"So frown face what's your first class?" the boy known as 'Park Jisung' asked.

"Don't call me that, it's English"

"Chill frown face I have a rather loud friend in there he's Chinese as well so I thing you'll be fine" Jisung said patting Renjun's back unnecessarily hard.

"Find me at lunch, you're lucky enough to sit with me and my friends, we're pretty popular" Jisung said smugly.

"More like unlucky" Renjun mumbled.

"Hm? what was that?"

"Nothing" Renjun walked away to his class.

"Ah~ you must be Huang Renjun!" the teacher said noticing Renjun's figure.

"I'm sick of hearing that" Renjun mumbled but nodded nonetheless.

"Great my name is Jung Hoseok, call me Mr.Jung" the teacher welcomed him warmly.

"You may sit next to Chenle in the back over there" Mr. Jung said pointing to a kid at the back, Renjun nodded and walked over to him. He dropped his bag down and sat down in the seat lazily.

"Hai their ge~" the boy said in Chinese, sounding like a dolphin.

"shove off" Renjun said back in Chinese not even looking at the dolphin boy.

"Rude" the boy huffed in Korean and looked back at the teacher.

+TIME SKIP: LUNCH, H♥R♥J+

I walked into the canteen looking around for the annoying sun kissed boy I call my best friend and after like 4 seconds of looking I found him stupidly waving at me, I rolled my eyes and walked to his table "Hey there frown face" Donghyuck greeted sweetly.

"Gosh that Park Jisung kid told you didn't he"

"Anyway y'all this is my bestie, Renjun. He may be cold but trust me, he won't be able to reach any of us" Donghyuck snickered as he got attacked by Renjun.

"He's cute" a guy with pink hair commented.

"I agree" the guy beside him with an eye smile followed.

"Oh those 2 are interested in you..." he murmured "anyways that's Jeno and Jaemin" he said pointing at the 2 boys that complimented me earlier "that's Chenle" Donghyuck continued "that's Jisung but you already know him" he said talking about the tall baby chick looking guy that brought me to my class "and that's Mark" he said pointing at a seagull looking guy.

"Weird hair, eye smile, dolphin, tall chicken, and seagull" I listed trying to remember their names, they all busted out in laughter at the names I listed "why, why, why?" I asked confused to why they were laughing.

"N-nothing i-it's just your names f-for them were funny" Donghyuck wiped a fake tear from his eyes.

"You're so small and cute" Jaemin cooed pinching my cheeks.

"Shove off" I groaned slapping his hand away from my face.

"Cute" Jaemin said, I glared at him but he just gave me a stupidly hot— wait no I hate him, a stupid smile.

"Renjun~ge what are you thinking about, you've been staring at Jaemin for awhile?" Chenle asked in Chinese poking my cheeks snapping me out of my trance.

"Agh crap nothing, I was just lost in thought"

"Are you sure you don't like him?" Chenle teased in Chinese causing me to punch him harder then I wanted to.

"Oh shi-- crap sorry"

"At least try sounding sorry!"

"If I did that I would just sound fake it's better then nothing"

"Jeez chill frown face

"Whatever" I mumbled slightly slouching in my seat.

"So like Renjun i'm hosting a small sleep over at my house" Chenle started.

"And I care why?"

"Shut up and let him finish" Jisung hissed triggered I interrupted his boyfriend.

"Not my fault your boyfriend doesn't get on with the point" I shrugged causing both said boys to blush madly.

"A-Anyway just come over on Friday" Chenle said still blushing.

"Yeah because I know where you live" I said sarcastically.

"Here take my number" Jeno said handing me a slip of paper with his number on it.

"Real smooth Jeno" Jaemin whispered.

"I'll pick you up"

"Me too!" Jaemin chimed in excitedly.

"Okay"

"Wait so you're coming?!"

"Yeah I guess"

"Great!!!" Chenle screeched.

______________________________________

950 words

+𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊+

|👨👦👦| ⑦ Ⓓⓐⓨⓢ Ⓐ Ⓦⓔⓔⓚ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ ongoing (previous know as: "It Was Nice While It" currently under editing)

|🧃| Ⓐⓟⓟⓛⓔ Ⓙⓤⓘⓒⓔ ~ Ongoing

|🍧| Ⓓⓔⓢⓢⓔⓡⓣ ~ ᴊᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ ongoing

|🌠| Ⓛⓤⓝⓐⓡ Ⓔⓒⓛⓘⓟⓢⓔ ~ Ongoing

|🅾️| Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ Ⓜⓨ Ⓣⓨⓟⓔ ~ ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Ongoing

|☂️| Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓤⓜⓑⓡⓔⓛⓛⓐ Ⓐⓒⓐⓓⓔⓜⓨ ~ Ongoing

|🎈| Ⓥⓞⓞⓓⓞⓞ Ⓗⓞⓣⓛⓘⓝⓔ ~ ɴᴄᴛ Ongoing

+𝕆𝕟𝕖-𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤+

|💢| ⓘⓗⓨ ~ ʀᴇɴʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Completed

|🐶| Ⓟⓔⓣⓣⓨ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴ Completed

|🌞| Ⓑⓡⓐⓣⓣⓨ ~ ɴᴀʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Completed

|⛓️| Ⓗⓐⓣⓔ ⓜⓔ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ Completed

+ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤+

|💊| Ⓟⓗⓐⓡⓜⓐⓒⓨ ~ ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ/ɴᴏʀᴇɴ ongoing

|🤪| Ⓒⓗⓐⓞⓢ ~ ɴᴄᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ ongoing

|😾| Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓖ ~ ʏᴜᴡɪɴ ongoing

|🎮| Ⓛⓘⓔⓢ ~ ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ completed

|🔪| Ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓡⓞⓛ ~ ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ completed

|💛| Ⓓⓔⓐⓡ Ⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜ ~ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ (ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ, ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ) completed

+ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟 ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕤+

|💭| Ⓗⓔⓡⓔ 'ⓢ Ⓐ Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ completed

|👑| Ⓡⓞⓨⓐⓛⓛⓨ Ⓢⓒⓡⓔⓦⓔⓓ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ongoing

|🍼| Ⓦⓔ Ⓖⓞ Ⓤⓟ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ongoing

~Mark

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 999 101
𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙪-𝙗𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙣...
9.9K 334 15
*𝑆𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 ignore each other 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌...
7.1K 509 57
a school trip to the middle of nowhere, stuck with a bunch of strangers you don't even know, forced to be roommates. what better way to spend one's s...
2.1K 110 8
"7 days a week." BOOK 1 of 𝟳 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 series 24.05.20 05.06.20