Yes, Mr. Demon Boy? (BoyxBoy)

By koalak

Sam was your average beta. He had good friends, good grades, and great looks. To top it off, he had the world... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-One

23.6K 1K 319
By koalak

Chapter Twenty-One

Mason

“I should really change that bandage…” Casp drawled, eyeing the side of my neck with skeptical eyes. “Parish said I should change it every other day but it’s been 16 hours and 42 minutes and,” he paused to check his watch, “34 seconds and it already looks bad….” He rambled, not even caring to look at my face as I absolutely beamed at him. He made a clicking noise with his tongue before leaning over me, peeling back the white bandage slightly. “God I should have changed this hours ago,” he mumbled, ripping the whole bandage off entirely, tossing it on my nightstand. I glanced over at the bandage. It was entirely clean.

“Quit moving wanker,” he muttered, his hot breath on my face drowning me in a calming yet aroused state I couldn’t help but close my eyes at. I sat still as he fumbled around with pieces of gauze and medical tape, swearing every few seconds.

“I cant fucking get it on,” he said, now standing up from the chair he had pulled up next to my bed. We were back at home now, me still bed ridden, Casp still at my side 24/7, which was a curse almost as much as it was a blessing. “Alright, brace yourself,” he breathed, my bed dipping as his body suddenly hovered above me before he sat down right on my crotch.

Yeah, this is where his everlasting presence can also be a curse.

“Jesus Mase, you’re seriously aroused right now?” he snorted, giving me raised eyebrows before he shook his head and turned back to the bandages. Except when he did so, he rubbed his ass against my crotch even more, sending a shooting pleasure through me. Instinctively my hands shot out and grabbed his hips, my fingers digging deep into his sides as I writhed underneath his weight.

Casp stopped moving, then turned his head to look at me. This time he was smirking at me with a knowing look.

“if you could just let me change the bandage love,” he said chuckling, vibrating my lower body.

“Caspy I can’t help myself,” I whined, running one of my hands down his upper thigh to cause him noticeable chills. My heart pulsated with the effect I had on him, enabling me even more. “C’mon, baby,” I drawled, my hand slowly dropping to grip the underside of his thigh. He sucked in a breath, his hands still, the bandage forgotten.

“Could…” he breathed out. “Could you stop being so bloody horny all the time, Mase? It’s… distracting.”

It was true. I was a horny 17 year-old werewolf with a gorgeous best friend to begin with, but now that I’m an 18 year-old werewolf with a gorgeous mate, I’m on another planet of horny.

But of course, he didn’t know that yet.

“You’re so distracting,” I purred back, pushing myself upwards so I could brush my nose against his before I leaned down and bit his lower lip. He let out a conservative whimper, the adorableness of it sending a rush of pleasure over me again. He was still very reserved about his newfound “sexual awakening” as we called it, meaning he didn’t always give in to me so easily. It was getting harder to restrain myself.

“We shouldn’t..” he whispered against my lips, both of us avoiding an actual kiss, our lips just dancing against each other. As soon as we kissed there would be no going back. Even for him. “The doctor said…” he murmured as I bit down again, causing his sentence to fall off in mid air, his heavy breathing on my face making my stomach churn.

“You think,” I began, pulling away from his lips, a sudden coldness overwhelming me as I descended on his neck. “I care,” I continued, lightly pressing my lips against the side of his neck, and trailing up to his ear as he shook in my arms. “What Parish fucking says,” I finished my body still as my lips pressed against his earlobe as I spoke. He let out a shaky breath as soon as my tongue darted out against his flesh. His heartbeat was steadily increasing as the smell of his arousal diffused around the room, awakening and exciting my wolf beyond recognition. “Do you, Caspian?” I repeated, my voice forceful and deep and definitely not human.

He gripped the back of my t-shirt harder. “Oh fuck it, just kiss me already. Better yet,” he said, gripping my face with his soft hands, pulling me towards his glowing eyes with a confidence Casp never had. He made sure our lips were almost touching, our breathing mingling wordlessly for a few seconds, both of us waiting for him to finish his thought. He didn’t blink, but neither did I. Then he spoke in a voice so deep and British and vulgar that it was hard from keeping my excitement inside of me. “Just bloody fuck me already, Mase.”

Oh he didn’t have to tell me twice.

~~

Sam

I was already blasting Blank Space with all the windows of my Impala down when I pulled out of my parking space and almost hit Damien. He was walking to his own car after a long school day, head down, stack of papers in his hands, messenger bag slung over his shoulder. I jammed on the breaks once I saw him, but the screeching of my tires made him glare up at the driver who almost just killed him. And right as he was sticking out his middle finger, his eyes caught my sheepish smile and apologetic wave.

"Watch yourself Powers," he said under his breath, shaking his head before he continued walking. I grinned as he mumbled something about my music choice before tossing his stuff in the back of his own car. So I pulled out and drove past him, returning his slighted eyes and small wave.

"Yo dyl!"

Dylan was tossing his book bag into the backside of his jeep when I pulled up alongside him. He pulled his head out of the door and lite up as I leaned out the driver’s side window.

“Hey Sammyboy, can I still come over?” he asked, a beaming smile on his perfect set of white teeth. He was a lanky kid with unruly brown hair and not the best fashion sense, but he was one of the most popular kids in the school. He had a very respectable aura about him. He was hilarious and well known, but for good reasons. He always got A’s and he never got into trouble. He came from a nice suburban family and got along well with almost everyone he talked to.

“Heck yeah, you know where to go right?”

He nodded enthusiastically, then opened up the driver’s side door and winked. “Race ya,” he said, an eyebrow raised. I snickered and replied with a cocky comment before flooring it out of the parking lot. I was never one to lose, especially not to a competitive kid like him.

Dylan and I did end up going out the other night. I came over to his house and met his alpaca or llama or whatever it was, then we drove down to the movie theater and saw some horror movie with really good graphics. Dylan and I had fun together. We got along really well.

Which is why when we got to my house ( I beat him of course) I let him walk right in and plop down on the couch as he flipped through channels while I made popcorn. I peaked over my shoulder through the two marble columns and into the white-as-snow living room. Dylan was eyeing the TV animatedly, scrolling through on-demand like he was sitting on his own couch. I could do this. I could get used to this. I could get used to him.

Just as the thought occurred in my head, he glanced over at me with a goofy smile.

“Let’s watch another scary movie. Odds are you’ll jump into my lap before I jump into yours,” he drawled, wiggling his eyebrows with a smug grin. I shook my head and chuckled.

“You’re on.” He jokingly fist pumped in response, before turning back to the TV.  But just as I was about to join him, my doorbell rang.

“I’ll be right back,” I muttered to Dylan who hummed in response, content with flipping through movies trailers.

So I headed through the foyer and slid around on the marble floor in just my socks until I reached the door.

Damien?” I asked, taking in his sheepish smile and adorable little teacher vest over his button up as he stood at the base of the steps. I began to pull the door open wider, but the image of Dylan scrolling through movies popped into my brain. Damien was our history teacher.

So I quickly pulled the door against my body after glancing over my shoulder to make sure Dylan hadn’t seen who was at the door. Thank God he was still staring at the TV.

“What are you doing here dude?” I asked, my voice a loud whisper. Damien’s eyebrows furrowed at my tone of voice before he reddened slightly.

“I.. I just, uh, can I possibly come in?”

I swallowed and bit my lip, my eyes flickering behind me. “Um, now is not really a good time,” I told him, shifting my weight nervously. Seeing him at my door all smiley and good smelling really was doing nothing for my willpower. Especially when I so badly wanted him sitting on my couch, scrolling through horror movies and eating popcorn waiting for my arrival.

But that’s not how it was. That’s never how it will be.

Damien narrowed his eyes slightly, then paused before raising his head. “Someone’s here. It’s Dylan, isn’t it?” he asked, his voice strained. I sighed before nodding.

He began to shake his head, seemingly upset with himself. “I shouldn’t have come here…” he muttered under his breath, but of course I could hear him.  “I just thought… this morning…” he finished with a sigh, before lifting his eyes to meet mine.

The pain behind them had my stomach clenching with guilt and a strange pain I couldn’t place. So I broke. “No, Dame,” I breathed out. “No, what’s up? I can talk for a sec if you need…”

The corner of his mouth pushed into a sort-of smile. “I had to go back to my classroom and saw your text book there. I just figured you may want it..” he trailed off, shrugging his shoulders as my heart melted. I opened my mouth to respond, but was cut off by a call of “Sam c’mon! I picked one!” So I sighed for what felt like the 10th time in this conversation, then turned back to the house.

“Yeah, one sec dude,” I told him, my voice tired, before I turned back to Dame with guilty eyes.

“But I can see your busy,” he told me, more confident then the last time he spoke. “It was stupid. It was just a stupid excuse to talk to you,” he chastised, handing me the textbook. He let out a deep breath before chuckling slightly. “I didn’t even give you guys any homework.”

I pulled open the door further, my body disobeying every promise I made myself. Just as I was about to close the door behind me, pull him in for a hug or a kiss or anything, Dylan called for me again.

“SAMMY COME ON! I started it!”

I gulped. Damien’s face drained. Neither of us spoke for a minute.

“Sammy?” he repeated, his voice weak. Strained. Painful to listen to.

“Dame—“

“No, no It’s nothing,” he said, despite the fake forceful smile on his face. “Why don’t we yanno hang out this weekend or something?” My face fell. I was not expecting him to come out with that. But I guess he sensed my change in demeanor, because he quickly came back with: “No, just as friends. Strictly platonic Sam. What do you say?”

I took a deep breath in. Friends. Damien and I had never been friends. Ever. We jumped right into a relationship the day we met, and after that it’s either been the same or the exact opposite. We have never been capable of a middle ground. I couldn’t be around him without feeling the desire to have my hands on his hips or around his neck. And knowing myself, the second we were alone together I’d be all over him and my self-help plan would turn to nothingness. And as hard as it was for me to accept it, so hard that my body was starting to shake, I had to tell him.

“Sam?”

“I-I can’t.” I told him, choking on the words. “Dame I think… I think this thing needs to be over. Over for good.”

He didn’t look upset; just confused.

“For.. good?” he repeated back at me, taking a step up the stairs.

“For good. We need this to be over Damien. We can’t keep going in circles, it’s not healthy. For now on you need to just be my teacher. Not my teacher who drops off my text books, or sleeps over when he needs me. Just my teacher.”

Damien closed his eyes, rolling in his bottom lip before he nodded. He didn’t say anything.

“I guess that’s good bye then,” I said, my voice not as steady as I wished.

Damien nodded, then took a step down and walked down the pathway without giving me a second look.

I closed the door slowly, as if my words weren’t cemented until I did.

But when it finally latched and I turned around, my back hitting the wall, I didn’t feel the surge of my heart that I felt as I said goodbye. I felt a strange overwhelming sense of power. I felt stronger. Bigger. Meaner. Like I could do anything I wanted. But I wasn’t me.

So when I turned and headed back to the living room, I ignored Dylan’s words of “dude you missed the beginning,” and instead I sat right down on his lap and shoved my lips against his.

He didn’t pull away, either.

 ~~

yip yip yip new things comin i love you all remember to vote, comment, everything just i love you guys :) xoxoox

KB

OH 

i forgot, the cutie to the side (0r above if you on mobile hehe) is Dylan :) aka  Matt Dallas he played Kyle  XY if anyone used to watch that lol. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 217 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...
97.7K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...
Say What? By

Werewolf

3.5K 304 21
Holly, is sore from her last beating from her uncle and there is a new boy in school that smells like chocolate and the woods in spring. If her life...