SERENDIPITY | WILL BYERS ³ ✔

Par scxles

[SEQUEL TO LACUNA AND THANTOPHOBIA] serendipity (n.) finding something good without looking for it ❝ʟᴇᴛ's ᴊᴜs... Plus

DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ
Characters + Info
Prologue
Suzie, Do You Copy? - [Pt.1]
Suzie, Do You Copy? - [Pt.2 - FINAL PART]
The Mall Rats - [Pt.1]
The Mall Rats - [Pt.2]
The Mall Rats - [Pt.3]
The Mall Rats - [Pt.4 - FINAL PART]
The Case of the Missing Lifeguard - [Pt.1]
The Case of the Missing Lifeguard - [Pt.2]
The Case of the Missing Lifeguard - [Pt.3 - FINAL PART]
The Sauna Test - [Pt.1]
The Sauna Test - [Pt.2 - FINAL PART]
The Flayed - [Pt.1]
The Flayed - [Pt.2 - FINAL PART]
E Pluribus Unum - [Part 1]
E Pluribus Unum - [Pt.2]
E Pluribus Unum - [Pt.3 - FINAL PART]
The Bite - [Pt.2]
The Bite - [Pt.3 - FINAL PART]
The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.1]
The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.2]
The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.3]
The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.4]
The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.5]
The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.6]
The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.7]
The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.8]
The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.9]
The Battle of Starcourt - [Pt.10 - FINAL PART - FINAL CHAPTER]
Ending + Sequel + Info

The Bite - [Pt.1]

3.8K 90 183
Par scxles

-Finally Kylie's POV-

My was was pounding out of my chest, as El explained what she had seen.

"He said we was building something. That it was all for me." El explained, still shaken up.

"Building something..." Max repeated. "Is he talking about the flayed?"

"He must be." Nancy said.

"So he's building an army, just like we thought." Lucas said.

"Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread." Mike said.

"He's building it to stop Eleven." Will said, who was on top of the couch.

"Last year, El closed to gate on him." Mike began. "I have a feeling that really pissed him off."

"No shit," I said.

"Yeah, like, royally." Lucas said.

"And the Mind Flayer now knows that she's the only thing that can stop him." Mike continued.

Yeah, and *clearly* I can't either, I thought to myself.

"But if she's out of the way--"

"Game over." Lucas said.

"He also said..." El began. "He was gonna kill all of you."

Everyone stopped and stared for a few seconds, even me.

"Yeah, well, that's nice." Max said sarcastically.

"Yeah, I think I'd be next after her..." I said, quietly.

"What?" Nancy asked.

"I have powers, too." I muttered.

Then we all turned silent and listened to noises outside, and there was a faint screeching sound.

Nancy got up. "Do you guys hear that?" She asked.

Everyone's ears perked up.

"It's just the fireworks," Jonathan said.

"Billy..." She began. "When he told you this, it was here, in this room?"

El nodded.

Then there was a loud, thudding noise.

I saw Will touch his neck, and of course.

Rise and shine, Mind Flayer.

(LOL I DID IT XD)

"He knows we're here." Will said.

We all flooded out the cabin and stepped out a foot into the woods.

We all stopped and the trees were rustling.

Then the meaty thing came into sight!

It was snarling, and looked straight into our souls.

-

Nancy went out to get some weapons, and so did Jonathan.

Once they came in, we started barricading the door.

"Yeah, that's good like that." Mike said, barricading the window with a small table.

I didn't need a weapon. I already had pyrokinesis.

In the meanwhile, I was busy helping barricade the area.

I put a chair in front on the kitchen window.

"Hey, get away from the windows!" Nancy told me and Mike.

We all gathered together in a small group, as I readied myself.

Nancy had a rifle, and Jonathan had an axe.

The lamps were squeaking, and flickering.

Everyone was panting with fear.

"It's close," Will said. 

The sounds of rustling leaves filled my ears, and some snapping branches.

I saw through the top window (which wasn't barricaded) that the trees and branching were moving.

"Where'd it go?" Max asked.

For a few seconds, I had some hope that maybe, just *maybe* it didn't see us.

Then a huge creature shrieked, and broke through the wall with a tentacle, which made us all jump!

It singled us out for El.

Jonathan had just then cut into his arm with the axe, which for sure made it pissed.

Then he tried to hit it again, but the tentacle slapped him to the back of the room, making my heart skip a beat.

Nancy then started shooting it, hitting it in the mouth, surprisingly making it.

But then she ran out of bullets, and it screeched at herm as she shriekedAnd right before it ate the poor girl alive, something stopped it.

I looked at Eleven, who was stopping it with her powers.

It was shrieking in pain, severely, as El retracted it, as blood streaked down her nose.

Then El tore its head off, making its blood juice or whatever fly everywhere.

The rest of the tentacle retracted back through the hole.

"Holy shit," Max commented.

Then suddenly, another tentacle burst through, as it singled out El, who had just managed to hold it back with her powers.

She was wide-eyed and scared, as more blood started streaking down her nose, and another tentacle as well, came right for her.

Everybody took a step back, including me.

I had to do something...

El was gasping in pain and fear.

I then started thinking really hard, feeling a sensation through my whole body, and lit a small streak on the tentacle, making it shriek, while still in El's grasp.

Then El suddenly ripped their heads off, yelling in pain for herself, panting for air, all with a straight face.

Will noticed the blood streak running down my nose as I casually wiped it away.

And the, YET ANOTHER tentacle burst through the roof, ready for El.

I can tell it didn't know I had powers yet.

Then that tentacle grabbed El's ankle, pulling her upwards, as she screamed!

Mike then hurriedly clutched her hand, trying to drag her back down, but getting pulled up as well instead.

Then more of us came to pull her down, and all of us.

While the others kept tugging on her, I let go, and started the sensation all over again.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" Lucas yelled at me.

"JUST TRUST ME!"

El may not be my friend anymore, but hey, I'm not just gonna let her die.

I stretched my hands out, as the ugly, hideous, face of the Mind Flayer was peering through the hole in the roof, roaring.

I felt more blood streaking down my nose, and lit the tentacle on fire, or at least, tried.

This might be a little late to say this now (CRAP I FORGOT TO FREAKING MENTION THIS EARLIER UGHHHHH), but when I get highly stressed, it's hard to use my powers more effectively.

"NANCY, SHOOT IT!" Jonathan yelped.

Nancy reloaded the gun, as I tried to light more sparks on its fleshy skin.

El was screaming in pain.

The Mind Flayer kept trying to retract its arm, but failed, as Nancy started shooting it once more.

The Mind Flayer screeched in pain from the gunshots, and I kept lighting random sparks on fire, which eventually started growing a little more and more.

Then Lucas let go and grabbed the axe, and chopped the tentacle off.

The Mind Flayer screeched in pain once again, but way worse.

Lucas kept chopping it up like chopped liver, as I kept trying with all my might and strength.

And with another 3 swings, the tentacle was chopped, as El fell forward and everyone fell back, as I let go with my powers.

El had fallen right into Mike's arms.

"El? El, are you okay?" He asked worried.

You know what?

I reignited my powers, feeling more pain and anger now, and lit a whole streak across its hideous face.

It felt as if it saw me, hurting it, and realizing that I'm apparently a threat, too.

Then YET ANOTHER tentacle flew out, hitting me right in the stomach, as I screamed, and hit the wall really hard.

I fell down to the ground, as no one, at least to me, right now, actually noticed, and tried to push myself back up, weakly from the hit.

I looked up, my eyes dazed, and saw Mike pulling something from El's leg, making her screech once more.

I looked up then at the Mind Flayer, angrier than ever, peering down at us with its hundreds of teeth.

El sat up, in pain, and the Mind Flayer screeched.

Now El got up, her leg leaking of blood.

It then growled again, as more tentacles flew out, but before it was able to reach El, she stopped  them with her powers.

She was grunting and yelling in pain, as she slowly ripped its head in two, its blood juice flying everywhere.

Now its head was in two pieces, being held together by threads of meat, which was really disgusting.

"Go, go, go!" Nancy yelled.

I weakly got up, feeling a little bit of blood trickling down my forehead.

Will ran over to me, helping me up, and rushing me out of the cabin.

"Come on, come on!" Jonathan yelled.

Mike and Max picked El up and we got the hell outta that cabin.

"Hurry UP! Come on!" Jonathan yelled.

"Everybody out!" Mike said, opening up the door.

We all ran to the car, me with Will's arm around my neck.

Everyone started flooding in the car, as Will quickly ushered me into the backseat, as he got next to me.

"DRIVE! DRIVE!" Mike yelled, as Nancy got the engine started.

My heart was practically thumping out of my chest at this point.

I head the Mind Flayer roar, as it faded into the distance.

I still noticed Will's arm around me, but I didn't mind at all.

"You're insane, you know that, right?" He said, and I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not.

"I wasn't just gonna leave El in the dust  back there." I said, snuggling up in shoulders, but trying not to make it THAT obvious.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

310K 28.7K 117
After uncovering a series of grisly murders, the Holy Church sends Seren to investigate one of their prime suspects; a mysterious dhampir named Lore...
232 21 21
Noah Everlie Transit's world just got turned up side down, or maybe right side up when you really think about it. When the police show up at her door...
144K 4K 21
(This is a sequel to Red Eyes (Teen Wolf/Derek Hale) Please read that before you read this. Thankyou.) ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++...
437K 26.4K 41
|2022 WATTY'S SHORTLIST| HER WISH CAN SET HIM FREE. When college student Ella Carrington finds an ancient locket and a gorgeous man literally falls...