The Feral, Alpha K

Par vixlyez

I snapped my eyes to his doing my best to give him the angriest glare I could. Something is his eyes flashed... Plus

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE

SEVEN

20.5K 797 331
Par vixlyez

It had been two days. Two days since the male entered this cabin. The Beta would bring fire wood ever so often. This left me with a lot of time to think. The bond couldn't grow if we stayed a part, which didn't sit well with me. I was able to study Tamlik; The northern language by books Nush had given me. I was getting better as each day went on. I've never been that smart growing up but I have a deep rooted dedication to learning their language. Mostly because I didn't want them talking about me while I didn't understand.

These people were mean, who knows what they've already been saying about me. I hummed loudly as I continued icing the cake I had made this morning. It was lemon flavoured with semi sweet vanilla icing. I beamed at it as if it was my pride and joy, it sorta was. I put my blood sweat and tears into making this.

"And fini!" I smiled as I placed one cherry on top, now that's what I call abstract designing. My eyes shot to the door as Alpha K waltzed in. My body temperature instantly heated as my heart began to pump faster.

A cold gust of wind seeped into the house when he opened the thick wooden door. The only thing that could be heard was the crackling of the fire and the click of the door shutting.

His eyes racked me from top to bottom the glanced around cabin. I guess he was satisfied with what he saw because he disappeared up the stairs into his room without a word.

A knot began to form in my heart, was he that upset with me that he couldn't say 'Hi.' The sound of the shower running nearly shattered my heart. He didn't even come here to see me, he came to shower.

The situation left a sour taste in my mouth. I didn't like this at all, I would have to make things better. But how? There's no guide to being the mate of half breed monster. I'll offer him some cake. That would be a nice gesture, if I'm nice to him he'll be nice to me. Right?

Carefully I cut two slices of cake before placing them at the table. I don't know how long I had sat there waiting until his scent seeped into the room like a tsunami. My eyes landed onto his and I immediately regretted my decision. A God. That's what he was. Well at least that's what he looked liked.

His hair was swept neatly and parted on the side, his face was freshly shaven but not completely. He wore a fitted-black turtle neck under the fur of his jacket.

I could tell he saw the widening of my eyes as I stared at the manliest man on earth. The sheer size of him was colossal, his muscles bulged even in his clothing.

In that moment I understood why shewolfs laid with him even though he was not their mate. The sight of him would make any she wolf question her morality. A part of my still resented them because they've got to have what is mine. All mine.

I hadn't realized my heated gaze would be so transparent to him, his eyes began to change shades as he clenched his fists. The unholy scent of my want for him had began to engulf the cabin.

A low growl erupted from him before he began making his way to the door. "Wait!" I panicked. I was being an idiot! I was supposed to be nice to him not get aroused and make the situation awkward for us both.

He stilled before dragging his eyes to meet mine once again. They were red. "I-I made c-cake. Um do y-you want to e-eat some with me?" I totally nailed that.

"No." He began walking and I shouted once again, his hand was now placed on the doorknob. "Well then, c-can I come with you?"

I didn't want to stay in here, and I would much rather spend some time with him. "No. You will stay in here." He didn't even give me a opportunity to respond.

After wandering around the house shouting inappropriate words and insults at a man who wasn't even there I sat criss-crossed on the floor while angrily stabbing my slice of cake.

A part of me wanted to get him angry to see what his reaction would be, would he go full feral and murder me where I stand or ask me to calm down and listen to why I'm so upset.

My eyes spotted a speck of red outside the window, the read headed girl was out there making a snow man in the forest. I could see a glimpse of it through the trees.

I should give her the extra slice of cake, the dog man wasn't going to eat it so I should give it to her at least. I threw on my heaviest fur and laced up my boots, I packed the cake into a container before marching towards her.

"Hello!" I yelled as I got closer, she jumped before looking at me warily. "What's your name?" I asked trying to spark conversation.

"Fay." A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. "I brought you some cak-"

"You're the women who lives in the cabin with the Alpha." I knew we had seen each other through the window a few times but I hadn't expected her to remember me.

"I- uh. My name is Nalu." The situation was awkward, the little girl began to slowly approach me.

"You said this is cake." She motioned towards the container in my hand. "Yeah it's yours if you want it, it's lemon flavoured." I handed it to her as she licked her lips.

"Can I share this with my papa? He came back from the North recently." In all honesty I didn't know how to respond to that question, why would she have to ask me? It was her cake.

"Yeah... I guess. It's yours." I reassured, my eyes widened as she grabbed on my wrist and began leading me through the trees.

"Papa doesn't like outsiders much, especially ones that look like you. But I think you're pretty, like a lioness." She rambled cutely as her red curls bounced gracefully. Though her words were stabbing me in my heart I did my best to hide the twitch in my smile. The term 'outsider' made me feel uncomfortable.

In the south I wasn't a minority, but here I stuck out like a sore thumb. "Fay, where are you taking me?"

"To show you to papa, he hasn't seen you yet." She spoke as if her reasoning was obvious when in reality it wasn't. I bad feeling began to brew in my stomach as I realized I couldn't see the cabin anymore.

I was officially vulnerable, no Beta, no Valnush or Alpha to save me from the Northerners. "Fay, I can't go far." "We're here now, no need to worry."

My eyes landed on the scariest group of people I've ever seen. All of them looking more menacing than usual. They all sat quietly against the crevices in the stone along the hillside. The entrance had sharp rocks with rigged stone spikes sticking out everywhere. The damage from thousands of years of erosion.

"Papa!" Fay yelled as she ran straight into the den. My eyes scanned over the group of people. Five of them were unrecognizable. A man with a long scar running down the left side of his face scared me the most. He seemed almost familiar, his aura alone had my knees shaking. His left eye was white and blind compared to the green one. His hair was short and unkempt, he sported a few wrinkles on his face that gave away his age. As well as the few grey strands in his beard and hair. Overall he was the second biggest man I've ever seen. Could this be Alpha Dom? The former Alpha.

He was accompanied by two men, both equally as terrifying in appearance. Teeth hung on necklaces around there necks as accessories to their furs they wore.

Valnush stared at me in utter disbelief and fright, she shook her head at me which made me realize that I have probably made a mistake that I shouldn't have. The Beta glared as rubbed his neck awkwardly. Behind the Beta and Valnush stood two Northern warriors who seemed agitated at my intrusion.

And finally my eyes landed on the Alpha's, they were blank and emotionless. I couldn't tell what he was feeling, he was so closed off.

"My oh my, look what we have here." The man with the scar belted, I could feel his distaste towards me which only deepened my confusion. Last time I checked, I haven't done a thing to offend this man but he speaks as if he knows who I am.

"Never took you for a beast who takes interest in foreign woman." His words were directed to the Alpha, I could feel the tension rise as each second passed.

"Papa, look! I've brought us some cake-"

"Garon, silence that brat of yours!" The scar man spat out towards the red headed man beside him. His features greatly resembled Fay's, this must be her father.

"Fay! You know not to come here. Leave!" He growled causing Fay to tremble slightly. She stepped back slowly as she fought back the tears brimming in her eyes.

"I hate you!" She cried before running away into the trees, I had began to run after her when the scar man growled.

"Come here pup!" The sound of his voice was so sinister. He was calling me towards him but deep down I knew I should run in the opposite direction. On instinct my eyes shot to the Alpha for answers, but he didn't seem fazed. What should I do?

"She looks to you beast! I hope she's not who I think she is." Scar face yelled out in rage and disgust.

"She isn't." My mate spoke, his eyes glowing as his aura changed. The feral in him was seeping out. "Just a whore from the south." Alpha began to walk out of the den, taking slow menacing strides towards me.

"To be fucked and disposed of." On instinct I took a step back in fear, I nearly had a heart attack as he let out a earth shaking growl.

He stood directly in front of me shielding me from the cave of wolves. "She seems to forgotten where her place is, so I'll be sure to put her in it." I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact with him.

I yelped as he grabbed my hair roughly forcing me to look at him. In the moment I couldn't recognize him. He smelt and looked like my mate but he wasn't. It was like I was a stranger.

He shoved my back harshly before slapping me across my face, I fell to the ground as tears streamed down my burning face. I didn't even have time to process as he kicked me in my side, I let out the loudest scream in pure agony. The sound of my ribs breaking was enough to make me cringe. 

I wanted to speak, but could find the words to say. Even if I did, I wouldn't have been able to get them out through my crying. I gasped as his hands clasped around my neck choking me as he lifted me off the ground.

My legs kicked as I fought desperately for air, I could feel my temperature decrease rapidly. My eyes locked onto his in desperate plea for my life, a stray tear of mine landed on his face from my thrashing. With his free hand he wiped it away before throwing me into the air.

My back slammed against the tree, my vision blurred as my head pounded vigorously. The last thing I saw was the Alpha coming towards me. I was sure I was going to die.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

854K 17.6K 27
I sniffed the room and the most intoxicating smell hit my senses with full force, never had I smelled something this addicting, not even the most del...
110K 4.6K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...
27.9M 919K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...