Boboiboy Elemental Problem [C...

By Elementaluser

Boboiboy finally can rest at TEMPUR-A Base after Captain Vargoba incident. Do you really think it will be tha... More

Prologue
Boboiboy's disappearance
Boboiboy Daun?
Finding Tanah
Unexpected encounter
Explanation (Part 1)
Explanation (Part 2)
Hot situation
Premonition
Treachery
Confrontation
Rabbit Cage
Reminiscence
Extrication
Awakening
Onwards
Assault
Tight Corner
Table Turned
The Guardians
Aftermath
Epilogue

Assembled

5.9K 281 259
By Elementaluser

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

Surprise! Two chapters in a day! As token of appreciation for sticking with me from chapter one until now~

Anyway, I am quite busy lately, but I will try to update as quickly as possible. We are nearing the chapter finale guys, so I want these last few chapters to be the best. :D

Thank you for your comments and votes!

Your tremendous supports are my source of motivation! Thanks guys~

Warning: possible act of violence, OOC, teary moments (maybe).

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

At the prison room...

Dalik looked at Koko Ci, "This brings memory. Remember that one mission, when we were trapped in that hole for two days? That was hilarious."

"Yeah, and you were used as a ladder to get out of there, with a heavy backpack on my back." Koko Ci looked at Dalik unimpressed. Dalik laughed. "The past is the past. No need to bring it up."

"But you are the one who brings that up first." Koko Ci muttered unsatisfied.

Admiral Tarung looked at Koko Ci, his eyes in confusion. "Koko Ci, explain yourself. How do you know this racoon?"

Koko Ci turned to face Admiral, eyes casted down as he said, "Admiral, Dalik was actually with me in TAPOPS, back when I was still a cadet."

"What?! This racoon was with TAPOPS?! Why haven't I heard anything about this?!" Admiral looked at Dalik in disbelief. He knew everyone from TAPOPS, and yet he didn't recognize this racoon.

Dalik sat down on the cell floor, made himself comfortable as he said, "I joined TAPOPS with Koko Ci only for a year before I...went away. If I remember correctly that year you were away from the station almost all the time, there was a big war and you were there as the frontline, so of course you wouldn't know."

Koko Ci then proceed to told the Admiral everything that happened between Dalik and him, and the incident that made him thought Dalik was dead for years. Admiral Tarung silently listened to Koko Ci's story with Dalik just stared on the floor.

"After the...incident, Dalik's case was classified and sealed, only I and a handful of higher ups knew about this. It was my personal request for the case to be sealed."

Admiral Tarung breathed deeply, tried to calm his nerves as he only heard this devastating news that he never know happened in TAPOPS now, "Why?"

"I...I still believed that Dalik is innocent, and I don't want the other agents to know about this and spite him. Until now, that's it."

Admiral looked at Koko Ci, silently processing the information that he got. He then turned to Dalik. "Racoon."

"I have a name, you know. I just introduced myself a few minutes ago."

"Whatever. After all this is done, you will be in TAPOPS's custody."

"You think you can defeat Nomi?"

"I don't think, I know we can defeat him."

"You sound so confident."

"That's one of my best qualities."

A thud sound was heard, halting the conversation. Koko Ci looked at the source of the sound and his eyes widen in shock.

"You are...!?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

The figure watched the whole incident from the vent gaps as one of the pirates conducted mutiny and shoved the racoon inside Koko Ci's cell, before they went out of the room. The figure scratched his head.

"Well, that is unexpected. Now what?"

The figure observed the prison cell for a while, listening to Koko Ci's past story and suddenly an alarm sound blaring loudly.

The figure sighed. "That's my cue. Time to work." The figure opened the vent and jumped out of it.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Koko Ci looked surprised as the figure straightened up, "You are...!?"

The figure walked towards the cell, smiling all the way.

"Its good to see you too, Commander."

"Apparently you managed to escape, Angin." Dalik narrowed his eyes, he didn't expect the elementals can escaped from the bounds, not to mention from that room itself.

Angin smiled. "I did tell you, didn't I? Don't underestimate us ,the elemental powers."

"I didn't, but apparently your lot's capabilities are beyond my expectations. Another mistake from my end."

"Anyway, enough chatting."

Angin opened Captain Papa and Cattus' cell, shook them awake and took out an energy shackles. Captain Papa and Cattus stretched, apparently the effect of drug wear off long ago, and they just sleeping out of boredom. Bellbot was missing from Cattus's neck, probably with the other power spheres.

"Lets get out of here, we are on tight schedule."

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Angin led them through the vent (A/N: Its a surprise how Admiral Tarung fit to crawl in it, considering his large stature. XD) and when they were out of the vent, they were in sort of like basement, there were six metal beds with broken bounds and a busted security camera on the ceiling. Dalik, who was shackled with the energy shackles Angin brought earlier, chuckled softly. "You brought us to the place where I detained you?"

Angin rolled his eyes in annoyance, "And whose fault is that? There is no other place to hide anymore. Each room is crawling with pirates."

Angin led them across the room towards a door on the side of the wall. He knocked it three times. "Its me, I bring the packages."

The door was slowly opened and Fang appeared at the other side of the door, his face in shock. "Angin?"

"The one and only. Good to see you too, Fang."

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

A few minutes earlier...

"Here is the plan. Tanah and Petir, you guys will go find the Original, Daun and I will go find Fang and the others and you Angin, is going to find the racoon."

"Why me?" Angin whined. He absolutely don't want to see that creepy racoon again.

"You are the most agile among us, and can sneak into the control room silently. Just use the vent like Yaya and Ying used before."

Angin was not convinced with that half-baked excuse, but he just nodded. After he told what the racoon did to the Original, the rest of elemental powers were furious. Petir kept releasing small lightning sparks unconsciously as he tried to calm himself. To be honest, Cahaya's decision was right, cuz if he sent other elementals, they probably kill the racoon on the spot, especially Petir, and they need the racoon alive to find Nadhogg. Tanah would be suitable for this role too, but he was needed to find the Original.

"Daun and I will save the Original's friends first. Wait for my signal before you act." Angin scratched his head, confused with Cahaya's instruction.

"Why the wait?"

"I want to have more reinforcement before we bring that racoon into the picture. Can't have him slip from us the second time."

Angin nodded in understanding. "Okay."

"What about me and Air?" Api asked. Air sat on the metal bed, happy that he was excluded from the plan.

"You guys are going to secure this room and find Ochobot and Bellbot, assuming those two are not in dormant mode yet. We can't save all the power spheres, and Ochobot was essential to that racoon's plan. Air, keep an eye on Api, will you?"

Air sighed, his happiness apparently in such a short time. "Fine."

Api protested as he was dragged by Air out of the room. "What do you meant 'keep an eye of me'?! Hey, Air! Let go of me!"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Angin walked into the room, Dalik, Koko Ci and Admiral Tarung followed suit. Dalik sat on the floor at the farthest side of the room, away from the others as he basically felt murderous glares from the elementals drilling on his back, not that he was surprised though. Admiral Tarung sat on a chair in front of Dalik, acted as some sort of barrier just in case the elementals want to attack the racoon. The racoon was in his custody, and the safety of the prisoner fell under his responsibility.

Angin looked around the room. The room was fairly large enough to fit all of them. There was a small kitchen, Shielda and Sai were talking with Fang while sipping some water. Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Captain Kaizo were sitting around a table that was placed in the middle of the room. Nut also present, probably he was in same cell with the others. Cattus was jumping happily as he reunited with Bellbot again. Commander Koko Ci has taken a seat beside Captain Kaizo and Captain Papa currently rummaged the cupboards in the kitchen.

The elemental powers were gathered at the other side of the room, keeping their distance from Dalik. Angin then noticed the absent of Tanah, Ochobot and Petir. Angin turned to Cahaya who was looking at the base's blueprint. "Where is Tanah, Petir and Ochobot?"

Cahaya sighed and he pointed at a door at the back of the room. "The Original is in there. They are with him right now."

Angin's eyes widen as he walked towards the mentioned door, before Cahaya snatched his arm, halting his movement. "Its not a pretty sight. He is getting worse. Ochobot and Tanah are trying to stabilize his condition right now."

Cahaya slowly let Angin's arm go, as Angin practically ran towards the door. He hesitantly knocked the door slowly, Petir's fierce face greeted his.

Petir growled as he heard soft knocks at the door, he was ready to scold whoever dare to knock but his face soften as he saw Angin nervously standing at the other side of the door. Cahaya must have told him about the Original. "You are done with the task?"

"Yeah. Can I...?"

Petir moved a little to give Angin some room to enter and closed the door slowly. Angin sharply inhaled as he saw the Original laid on a bed, and attached with several machines. The room was quite small, barely managed to fit him inside along with Ochobot, Tanah and Petir. Ochobot was furiously typed something on the monitor as Tanah sat on a chair next to the Original, his hands on the the Original's and his eyes closed in concentration.

Petir walked back to his previous spot, leaning on the wall at the foot of the bed, trying to be out of the way while monitoring the activities happened in the room. Angin went to stand next to Petir, whispered as he looked at the Original pale face. "How did you manage to find him?"

"We found him in the medical room." Petir short answer failed to calm Angin's nerves. "Has he managed to regain consciousness?" Angin asked. Petir shook his head.

"No. We interrogated the doctors, the Original has initially passed out a few times and complaining about headaches, but suddenly he fainted at one time and not waking up since. They drugged him with some kind of hallucination drug under that blasted racoon's order, though we managed to stop them before they give him another shot. His mental chart was a mess, or so what Ochobot told me a few minutes ago."

"He is stable for now. I can sense his mind...too chaotic right now. His mind is trying to heal itself. We just have to wait for the drugs to be flushed out of his body. It will be a few minutes, maybe an hour before he wakes up." Tanah opened his eyes. "I think those pirates tried to activate the device."

"What? That's impossible!" Petir exclaimed. Tanah looked at Petir sadly.

"You did feel it, right?"

Petir and Angin looked down. They did felt the weak flow of their powers, activated from somewhere else. The device tried to be activated by them, maybe using the remaining powers in the device from centuries ago.

Angin shook his head. "That's not possible. Even if they use our leftover powers left in the device, they still need someone to control it."

Petir gritted his teeth. "But the device only respond to the elemental user!"

"Exactly my point. Either they've found a new elemental user that we don't know or they managed to fool the device to use it using non-elemental user. Either way, that's the most plausible reason right now." Angin turned to Tanah.

"We need to tell the others."

Tanah scratched his head. This situation was now too complicated. I am too old for this...

"Like we have any other choice."

Tanah turned to Ochobot who was listening to their conversation silently.

"Ochobot, can you stay here and watch over him? Inform me if his condition has changes, okay?"

"Okay... Errr, Tanah?"

Tanah halted as he was opening the door.

"Yeah?"

"My data is kinda scrambled and I think some of it are lost, but you guys...are not from me, I mean, you are originated from me, aren't you?"

Tanah smiled. "Well, its better for you not to think about it too much. To be honest, we owe you an apology, Ochobot."

"What?"

"We have been neglecting you ever since we were separated from the Original. You made the Original our user, you help and care for him. I know you have realize that you power is different from other power spheres, but you know, beside the Original, we the elemental powers has deem you as our owner too."

Ochobot looked at Tanah in shock.

"Thank you Ochobot, for everything you have done for the Original."

"Boboiboy is my best friend. I will do anything to help him."

Tanah smiled at Ochobot, patted his head fondly.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"How is Boboiboy doin...I meant the Original doing?" Fang asked Tanah who was emerging from the room along with Petir and Angin. Tanah sighed and he sat on a chair at the head of the table.

"He is stable, for now. Ochobot is keeping an eye on him."

Fang looked down, he saw Boboiboy's condition when was he first brought here by Cahaya and Daun. Tanah and Petir managed to complete their task first and brought the Original here, along with the equipment needed to help with his condition. Fang tried to help, but Petir didn't allowed anyone other than the elementals to come close to Boboiboy. Captain Kaizo cleared his throat, caught everyone's attention.

"The invasion is still on, we need to stop their plan."

Captain Kaizo looked at Tanah, "Our agreement still stand?"

"No, as we only agree to be in those missions and that's all. Our objective is also secured. Though we will lend a hand, with the same condition of course."

Admiral Tarung looked at Captain Kaizo in confusion.

"What are you talking about, Kaizo? They are TAPOPS's agents, aren't they? What agreement?"

"Actually Admiral, they claim that they are not under TAPOPS as they only involved because of Boboiboy. Since Boboiboy is relieving from his duties due to the medical leaves, they have no reason to help us. Although we did have reached an agreement in the failed missions, they only agreed as they want to save their user, Boboiboy."

Tanah stood and addressed everyone seriously, "I will repeat what I told Captain Kaizo and the Original's friends before, we the elemental powers only respond to our user. He is our priority and we care nothing less about other things other than him. We have agreed to combined our forces as we share the same enemy to achieve our objective, saving the Original. Now that the objective is achieved, we have no reason to be involved in this battle. However, a certain circumstance has changed our stand, and we agree to lend a hand to you in this battle, with one condition, the safety of our user in TAPOPS after all this were done. Captain Kaizo and the others also have given their words about the safety of our user, and we still hold on their word."

Tanah looked at the two superiors, "But we don't have yours yet. So, until we are convince that the Original will not be use as tool by TAPOPS, we will not helping. Captain Kaizo did gave his word, but he still under TAPOPS. We want an absolute assurance that is unambiguously secure the safety of our user."

Tanah took a deep breath before he continued.

"So, what is your assurance that our user will still be safe with you after this?"

Admiral Tarung looked at Tanah, he knew exactly what the earth elemental referring to. Koko Ci looks unsatisfied with Tanah words. "Tanah, you are one of TAPOPS's agents. You are Boboiboy."

"That's the problem." Cahaya stood up beside Tanah. "We are not Boboiboy."

Koko Ci still doesn't understand the elemental's argument. "What are you talking about? You are-"

"Protecting Boboiboy's interest." Admiral Tarung cut off Koko Ci's statement, as he smiled softly. "I understand. I give you my word that Boboiboy will stay safe from being misused and will be treated with outermost respect as one of TAPOPS's agents."

"If it comes to that, what is your assurance?"

"Admiral Tarung is one of TAPOPS's forefathers. Such situation will not-"

"I will terminate TAPOPS from existence."

"Admiral!" Koko Ci exclaimed in surprise.

Tanah looked at the Admiral in shock, surprise to see that the admiral willing to terminate his founding organization. Admiral Tarung waved Koko Ci in dismissal, "Does that convince you?"

The elemental powers murmured among themselves. They were quite shock with admiral's exclamation and hard to believe that an admiral like him would go to that length to convince them. Tanah cleared his throat before he said, "Since you said that, we don't have any other choice now, do we?"

Tanah held his hand outwards, extending a handshake to Admiral Tarung. "We will hold to your words, please take good care of our user. Our user is a kind and forgiving person, but if he is in any type of danger, we elemental powers will use any means necessary to protect him."

Koko Ci narrowed his eyes as he heard the underlying threat even after Admiral's reassurance. I never know Boboiboy can make a threat like this. No...They are not Boboiboy. They are his elemental powers.

Admiral smiled as he shook his hand with Tanah. "So do we. Thank you for trusting us."

Tanah released his hand from the handshake and turned to Dalik who silently watching the whole thing. He hated that he need to interact with the cause of his user's current condition, but he has no other choice. That device must be destroyed.

Tanah addressed the racoon with his face in all seriousness. "So Dalik, isn't it? Mind telling us what is you plan with the Nadhogg?"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Nadhogg?" Fang asked Tanah, "What is that?"

"A tagalog?" Gopal tried to guess. Ying shook his head. "That's a language. He asked where, meaning it is a thing or an object."

Tanah nodded. "Nadhogg is an ancient device that was used for destruction and been missing for centuries. The device that was searched by Captain Kaizo before."

"Wait, how do we know if that device is truly Nadhogg?" Petir asked.

"Dalik, is there anything carved in the device?" asked Tanah. Dalik looked up as he was thinking something before he spoke.

"Yes, there is a riddle craved on the device. It says,

'The call shall be answered the deed shall be done,

When all nature has bow to one.

Destruction it mattered,

As it rise from it's slumber

Nothing shall satisfy its bottomless hunger'

I came here to captured that boy, it's a surprise to see the elementals are separated from him."

"This riddle..."

"Captain Papa?" Fang asked, weird with Captain Papa sudden serious demeanor.

"Justice think that Justice have heard this riddle before..."

Everyone looked at Captain Papa in shock. Angin asked in hasten, "Where did you heard that?"

Captain Papa breathed softly before he spoke.

"Just now."

A dreading silence for a second before everyone in the room rolled eyes and annoyance grunts were heard.

"Captain Papa! This is serious!" Koko Ci reprimand angrily.

" Way to ruin the moment!" Ying huffed in annoyance.

Dalik muttered under his breath, "Idiot."

Tanah held Petir shoulders who was ready to leap at Captain Papa, lightning swords in both hands. Captain Papa gulped nervously and hide behind Gopal.

"Justice just joking. Everyone is too serious!"

Daun chuckled with Captain Papa's antic. Api on the other hand, laughing maniacally on the floor. "That is brilliant, Captain Papa!" Tanah just sighed. Well, at least someone was having fun.

Admiral Tarung silently smacked Captain Papa's head. "If you open your mouth for unnecessary remarks again, Nadhogg is the least thing you will worry about. Understand?"

"Eek! Yes sir!"

"So it truly Nadhogg." Angin close his eyes dejectedly at the confirmation.

Koko Ci looked at Dalik in confusion. "What that riddle has anything to do with Boboiboy?"

"The riddle tells us that to activate the device, one must possess the elemental powers, and the is only one person who can control elemental powers." Angin explained.

The realization came instantly. "Boboiboy." Fang said softly.

Dalik nodded. "Exactly. Though I still can't activate the device with the boy for unknown reasons."

"Because of the split. To use the device, he must have the total control of the elemental powers, which currently he don't have it. That's why it doesn't work." Angin turned to Dalik.

"That's why you asked me how to activate it."

Dalik nodded in confirmation. "I though there are other ways to activate the device beside what the riddle said. Apparently not."

Angin snorted. "Even if there is a way, I will never tell you."

"Angin, why did you seem to know much about this device? Did you see how it works before?" Gopal asked, his tone teasingly Angin who was not amused at all.

"As the matter of fact, I did." Angin calmly said.

"What?! You serious?! You said the device's been missing for centuries but look at you! You're still young! You are lying, aren't you?!" Gopal pointing at Angin in accusing manner. Tanah sighed.

"Gopal, we only take Boboiboy's appearance, we are not actually 14 years old boys."

"Ehh?!!" Everyone's shock was understatement.

Petir huffed, "Come on! You really think the Original is our first user?!"

A silence was enough as an answer. Cahaya shook his head in dismissal. "In any case, our age doesn't matter. The more pressing matter is that we need to stop the device from activating."

Cahaya turned to Dalik. "Where is the device right now?"

"It is at the hanger, I ordered them to put it there, well, before the mutiny of course."

"So, we need to split up to reduce the number of pirates as well as to destroy that device. Though someone need to stay behind and guard this racoon here." Admiral Tarung looked at Dalik who rolled his eyes in annoyance. This racoon, that racoon...I have a name for galaxy sake!

"We also need someone to take care of the Original." Tanah glanced towards the room the Original currently laid unconscious. He shook his head before addressing the rest of the elemental powers.

"Should we vote?"

The elementals looked at each other. Each of them wished to stay with their user, but the device must be destroyed. Cahaya sighed. "Okay, we must-"

"Tanah!"

Ochobot hurriedly came out of the room and move towards Tanah, his distress voice alarmed everyone. "What is it, Ochobot?"

"He is awake! Boboiboy is awake!"

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Boboiboy is back! Well, sort of...

Anyway, what do you think? Too much drama? XD

Don't forget to comment and stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.5K 32
Returning to MATA is no easy task. Especially if the past continues to haunt Ali. - COMPLETED as of 17/4/2020, Friday (8:37pm)
499 33 11
A boboiboy x Shinobu! reader (Monsta rightfully owns boboiboy and Shinobu belongs to demon slayer.) A story which Boboiboy is still struggling to mai...
6.5K 375 25
"I ain't giving up, not today" "I promise to protect you, Y/N" "Let's fight, let's win this battle" -------- When a highschooler dies mysteriously an...
1K 128 13
Sometimes you have to make a decision that will heart your heart but peace your soul. Only in darkness, we glimpse the fullest of light. Words have n...