Secret Class of the Elite: My...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children... More

Meet Class R.I.P-101!!!
Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students
Chapter 2😈 Change
Meet Class R.I.P-101's Caretakers
Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.
Chapter 3πŸ‘Ώ Lower Ground pt 2.
Chapter 4πŸ‘Ώ Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 7😈 Death Match & Quirks
Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival
Chapter 9😈 It's That Day
Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action
Chapter 11😈 Visitors
Meet the Oswalds of an Infamous Mafia!!!
Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.
Chapter 12πŸ‘Ώ The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.
Chapter 13😈 Hero Names and Costumes
Chapter 14😈 Headed to Tokyo
Meet the Deadman Society pt 1.!!!
Chapter 15😈 Mafia Internship
Meet the Deadman Society pt 2.!!!
Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles
Chapter 17😈 Back Home to a New Enviorment
Chapter 18😈 Capture the Flag
Chapter 19😈 Explanation with a Hidden Secret
Chapter 20πŸ‘Ώ Anger, Tears, & Bond
Chapter 21😈 Encountering an Old Friend
Chapter 22πŸ‘Ώ Brass Knuckles
Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam
Chapter 24😈 More Than One Guest
Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials
Chapter 26😈 Summer Reunions
Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker
Chapter 28😈 Training Camp
Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day
Chapter 30😈 Whispers
Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat
Suicide Squad Academy! Poll for BNHA Characters
Chapter 32😈 Don't Worry About It
Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus
The artist of Sierra and Veronique
Chapter 34πŸ‘Ώ Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture
Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game
Chapter 36πŸ‘Ώ Escape the Asylum
Chapter 37😈 Volunteer
Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy
Chapter 38πŸ‘Ώ Decaying Monarchy pt. 2
Chapter 39πŸ‘Ώ Death Around
Book 2 is now Out!!!!!!!

Chapter 40πŸ‘Ώ London Mourn

233 3 9
By SugaryGrimmReaper

•Edited•

Warning! A roller coaster of emotions...or to put it simply, angst

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
     The elites managed to kill their hurt. But as a shot rang throughout the center of Paris, their world seemed to crash down on them. They couldn't believe that one of their own had left this treacherous world.

    The blood seeped through his clothes. He felt the mechanical ropes from the man almost wiggle around in the inside since they pierced his body like he was a pin cushion. Caleb could only watch in horror as Hugo had earned a bullet to the chest and the ropes through his body. Anger brewes in the goth's chest as he stood up quickly and cut Roscoe's head off clean like it was nothing. There was no thinking to it, only to save his friend.

     The headless body fell to the ground and the ropes pulls out of Hugo. The blue eyed boy falls to the ground, but before he could hit it, Caleb held Hugo in his arms and cradled him close. "W-Why would you do that? Why would you push me out of the way?" The brunette only smiled weakly, the other elites started running over to the two. Caleb's eyes started to sting, just watching Hugo suffer was killing him in the inside. "H-Hugo? Why?"

"I'm not good f-for anything el-el-else", Hugo says weakly, "so...".

"Hugo!"

The other five dropped to their knees around the boys. A few of the hero students ran over to see what happened, but when they saw, they could only stand in horror or look away. Dominic turns his head around to Iida. "Go get Miss Ariel! She's the only one that can heal him! Go please!" Iida nods his head and runs at full speed to the location the plane was hidden.

Hugo tried to drag in breathes of air, but the blood in his mouth was not helping him. He coughs violently, Caleb holding him close. "D-Don't f-force yourself", Sierra says through tears, "Miss A-Ariel will be here soon. You'll be–."

"No...I won't." The girl glares at the dying male, she already saw someone she cared about die, she can not see that again. "Hugo don't say that! You're gonna live! You're gonna be okay!"

"Sierra's right! You-you'll be j-just fine", Ollie croaks. Hugo hated seeing the saddened looks on everyone's face. He loved seeing his family happy. Smiles. Laughs. Not like this, even if it is his time to go. He knows it is, he can feel it.

Malachi, Miss Ariel, and Mr. Grimm ran over to the kids. "Caleb, give Hugo to me", Miss Ariel says with a hasty tone. He shakes his head, holding him closer.

"Caleb let him go damnit! He'll die if Miss Ariel doesn't do anything", Dominic shouts as he pulls at the navy haired boy. "No!" Yaoyorozu comes up and gently places her hands on his shoulders, his yellow eyes turn to her teary ones. "You know he'll be okay....come on." Caleb gives Hugo to Miss Ariel, hearing Hugo whimper in pain broke everyone's hearts.

"I wanna see Hugo! I need to see him!" Kaiya, Veronique, and Dominic turned to see Alice trying to run over to them, but Todorki was holding her back as Jesse tried to calm her down. Her usual bright turquoise eyes were not shiny with life and joy but just sad tears that any child would have over a situation such as this. Miss Ariel looked at Rosecoe's body and activated her quirk. Her purple eyes glowed green as the lifeless body turned that same shade. Little specks of light was transferred into Hugo, but it wasn't enough to heal all the wounds. Only the bullet hole.

The woman tried everything she could, but there was no use, Hugo was just suffering longer. Miss Ariel began to let a tear or two trickle out, Hugo wasn't going to make it. "No no no no Miss Ariel you must keep trying", Malachi shouts. She shakes her head, "I-I can't! There's nothing else I can do, his injuries are extremely fatal. If we were at a hospital–."

"Then let's get to one", Bakugou shouts. "The nearest hospital is four miles away! We won't make it there", Azalea screams.

"E-everyone....". They all turned to Hugo, seeing his breath become heavier. The elites scooted closer, Miss Ariel laying him down gently in the grass. Dominic holds his hand, gently squeezing it every now and then.

"Don't speak", Hugo says, "j-just listen. All my life...I've never f-felt strong. Valentino's wo-words always......hit me hard to where I sta-started believing it. But then I...met you guys, and I didn't think I was weak at all....".

Hugo coughs violently, blood gushing out more as his breathing was barley visible. "But t-then on-once I...saw him again. That......familiar feeling....c-came back. And I couldn't take it, I wanted to show that I w-was strong. To prove him wrong. Then I saw Roscoe about t-t-to-to kill Caleb, and I knew, t-that that...was what makes me strong. Sacrificing myself....to save the ones I loved."

Tears were in their eyes, they couldn't take it. One of the sweetest boys that they look at as a brother was dying right before them. And all they could do was watch. "H-Hugo", Kaiya says. His dull eyes turn to her, she smiles. "You're not weak. You never were. Because you not only had us...but you survived Valentino's abuse. You endured so much....yet you survived. Don't let anyone...t-tell you otherwise."

The other elites nod their heads, agreeing quietly with sad smiles on their faces. Hugo dryly laughs, he stares up into the sunset. It's blue, pinks, oranges, and yellows intrigued his dying soul.

"Hey...". The six elites look down at him. "I wish...I wasn't dying. So...I could take a picture of the sun setting. It looks so beautiful.....in.......Paris." Hugo loses his grip in the ginger's hand. He lets out one final breath before leaving this hellish world. The teens could only scream out their pleads for him to wake up, knowing he never would. Class 1-A and Deadman Society felt their hearts squeeze, even the coldest felt the slight sting.

Such a wonderful person....had to be taken away from them.

Four weeks later
For the last few weeks, everything didn't feel the same. Nobody felt happy, barely smiled, barely laughed. Not even let out more tears. Some started blaming themselves on Hugo's death, but deep down, they knew it wasn't their faults. It just certainly took a toll on everyone.

Hugo's burial was placed in London. He laid still in a white glossy casket with a chocolate brown suit. Hair neatly groomed and rimmed glasses clean from specks.

It just didn't feel right that he had to go too.

    Caleb stares down at him, the one he loved to joke around with he could not joke with anymore. It was just so surreal. Was this really Hugo? Hugo Montgomery? His face looked so porcelain he had to have been a doll. This could be a trick. A joke. Hell a dream would be just better.

But this was real life, that quiet buzzing of low chattering, the pounding pain in his heart, the tears of his remaining family. It was all real. He felt a hand be gently placed on his shoulder. Caleb looks down to see Midoriya, a black suit with a green tie on, his hair was still untamable as ever. "What...are you doing here", Caleb asks. Midoriya chuckles, "came to support you all of course. Mom wasn't happy that I didn't listen to her so she stayed at home, but she let me come here."

"All the–?"

"All the way from Japan. Yes."

The two boys smile at each other, something Caleb thought he wouldn't be able to do anymore.

From the seats, Dominic watched. A small smile on his face. He then feels someone sit beside him. "Well if it isn't Katsuki Bakugou", he says. The blonde scoffs and slouches in the bench. "Seriously? No thank you whatsoever. You know, you're lucky we're in a church or I'd cuss you out." Dominic places a hand on his chest, "respecting the rules of the holy? How strange, are you sick?"

Bakugou narrows his eyes and was about to say something when Alice sat next to Dominic on his left side. Her large eyes sparkle once she sees the blonde and crawls over the ginger to get to Bakugou. "Katsuki! You're here?" The blonde pats her hair, since he didn't want to mess it up. "Yeah kid, I'm here. And so are the others." And indeed they were. All of Class 1-A and a few of their parents came. It amazes the girl in a way.

Soon, the ceremony began.

👿💀👿

They were out in the cemetery. Everyone silently watched as Hugo's casket was going into the ground for a lifetime. Afterwards, everyone began to mingle around with each other. Mama Grace sat down in one of the white foldable chairs, fanning herself even though the season was changing into the time the air was going to coldly bite at their skin. Mr. Grimm sat beside her, Hugo's obituary rolled up lightly in his hand.

The light blue elderly lady leans to the side, a smile on her face. "I know you're not doing so well", Mama Grace's husky voice says, "but Hugo's safe. He is no longer hurting. He's watching over us all."

Mr. Grimm smiles lightly, "yes. He is safe. But I know it's going to take those teens a long time to understand that." Mama grace nods her head, "mm~, they will understand. Hahaha, I just thought I'd be the first to go amongst you children." The raven chuckles, "I thought I'd be the first to go amongst them." Mama Grace pats his knee, smiling as her eyes were closed. "Death is not a fault in the system. It knows what it's doing."

     A girl with white hair makes her way through the cemetery. Her hands gliding over other headstones every now and then. When she stops at the two adults, Mr. Grimm turns his head to look at the stranger. Only....

    It wasn't a stranger to him.

    "Hello Uncle~. Long time no see."

To Be Continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 617 38
In a world where Quirks define destiny, Tatsuya Akiba's childhood was anything but easy. At a tender age, he lost everything to the Shikaku Renmei, a...
760 53 1
The class gets kidnapped and trapped by a group they'd never heard of. Their quirks are disabled and they are forced to stay chained together. Katsu...
173K 5K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...
1M 39.3K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...