Attention Jennie Kim

Par SunsetnRainbow

"There are normal people and then there is Jennie Kim. The girl who is everything, she has brains, beauty, an... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Important Note

Chapter 8

12.4K 512 363
Par SunsetnRainbow

At the morning assembly I wait as my fate is to be announced, or so Principal Sandara told me. She wants to make an example of me in front of everyone. So I stand by her side on the stage and wait for the verdict. By the happy smirk on vice principal Seungri's lips I have a feeling I know where this is going.

"Attention, attention. Everyone I have an announcement to make, due to the recent pranks I---"

"Wait!" Jennie shouts, cutting off Principal Sandara.

I give her a confused look.

Then she sticks her fingers in her mouth and whistles really loud.

Then I hear a cowbell being played, then the whole Drumline comes marching in! Playing We're Not Going to Take It by Twisted Sister. Jennie grabs a mic and stands on the table.

"We're not gonna take it

No, we ain't gonna take it

Oh, we're not gonna take it anymore!"

Someone pulls out their guitar and plugs it into an amp and turns it up loud. He starts shredding along to the song. People start standing on tables and jumping around like crazy. Hanbin runs up on the stage and grabs the mic right out of Principal Sandara's hands, she is taken aback.

"We've got the right to choose it

There ain't no way we'll lose it

This is our life, this is our song" he sings.

"We'll fight the powers that be just

Don't pick our destiny 'cause

You don't know us, you don't belong" Jennie hops from one table to the next.

Then the entire senior class runs up on stage and starts to sing along.

"Oh we're not gonna take it

No, we ain't gonna take it

Oh we're not gonna take it anymore"

A guy in the senior class known for playing rock n' roll takes the mic from Hanbin. His hair is all crazy and his face is painted, he has on a rocker outfit. He gets right in vice principal Seungri's face.

"Oh you're so condescending

Your gall is never ending

We don't want nothin', not a thing from you"

"Your life is trite and jaded

Boring and confiscated

If that's your best, your best won't do" Jennie runs on the table and jumps on the stage.

Why am I not surprised that she pulled something like this? I can't help but giggle as she walks over to me and wraps her arm around my waist, looking Principal Sandara in the face. Everyone crowds around the stage now and sings along.

"Oh Oh

We're right (yeah)

We're free (yeah)

We'll fight (yeah)

You'll see (yeah)" everyone cheers as many of the teachers march in and join in on the fun, singing along.

"Oh we're not gonna take it

No, we ain't gonna take it

Oh we're not gonna take it anymore

No, we ain't gonna take it

Oh we're not gonna take it anymore"

"No way!" Jennie shouts.

The guitar guy bust out into solo, just like in the song. Vice principal Seungri is trying to get off stage and get to him to unplug the amp.

"Oh Oh

We're right (yeah)

We're free (yeah)

We'll fight (yeah)

You'll see (yeah)"

Vice principal Seungri gets picked up by the football team and carried out of the cafeteria. Everyone cheers and whistles. The guitar kid stops playing and only the cowbell and drums can be heard now.

"Oh we're not gonna take it

No, we ain't gonna take it

Oh we're not gonna take it anymore"

Then the guitar starts again.

"Oh we're not gonna take it

No, we ain't gonna take it

Oh we're not gonna take it anymore

Just you try and make us

We're not gonna take it

Come on!

No, we ain't gonna take it

You're all worthless and weak

We're not gonna take it anymore

No, we ain't gonna take it

Oh you and your uniform

We're not gonna take it anymore"

Once the song ends everyone goes deathly silent. Jennie steps forward.

"Whatever you do to her, you got to do to me too." She says.

"And me!" Hanbin says.

"Me too!" Guitar guy jumps in.

"Yeah, me too!" people start shouting in every direction.

Principal Sandara takes the mic from Jennie. She looks to me, I can't help but smile.

"Alright, alright. But come on guys lay off Seungri will ya." She says.

Everyone cheers just as the first bell rings for everyone to go to class.

"Now get to class." She adds. Then she looks at me and winks. Everyone walks off.

"Jennie!" I tackle her in a hug.

"What? I told you I wasn't going to take it." She laughs.

God, I could just kiss her right now. She really is the best. I can't believe she planned this whole thing! She even got the seniors in on it.

"Thank you," I say pulling back.

"Of course, now who's the best, come on, say it." She says.

"You are." I roll my eyes.

"That's right, and don't ever forget it." She pecks me on the cheek.

My face goes red, but she can't see because she's turned and is running off towards Hanbin now. He picks her up and twirls her, the two dissolve into giggles. The good feeling is gone. I sigh and grab my bag, walking to class.

"That was extra." Rosé walks over to me.

"Did you know about this?" I ask.

"Maybe." She smiles.

I roll my eyes.

"So, um after practice, I'll pick you up?"

"Sure." I smile at her.

"Great, see you at practice then." She runs off to class.

Nothing eventful happens for the rest of the day, Jennie was one of the first to audition so she takes me home after practice per usual.

"Good luck on your date." She rolls her eyes before I can leave the car.

"Do you not like Rosé?" I ask.

She always acts like me seeing Rosé is a bad thing, and from my perspective, it is because I like Jennie, but why does she think it's bad? She has Hanbin.

"She's just so uptight and pretentious. So not your type."

"I have a type?"

"Duh, everyone has a type."

"What's my type?"

"You know." She rolls her eyes.

"I do?"

She frowns at me. I am so confused right now. Since when do I have a type? Rosé is the first person to ever ask me on a date. How can I have a type if I've never dated? Sometimes Jennie really makes no sense.

"I mean if you really like her just go for it. But I think you can do better." She shrugs.

"Better? This is Roseanne Park, what's better than that? She's pretty, rich, nice-ish, and a good friend."

"If you say so."

"What's your deal with her?"

"I don't have a deal." She is getting defensive which means she definitely has a deal.

"Jen."

"Lisa." She mocks my tone.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and get out of the car. She wants to be like that then fine! I don't need her approval anyway.

"Don't you whatever me." she quickly gets out as well.

"Then just tell me what's wrong." I cross my arms.

"Nothing's wrong!"

"Then why are you getting so defensive!?"

"I'm not!"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Whatever, just go on a date with your perfect girlfriend. So you two can be all perfect together. I don't care."

Holy crap! She really is jealous of Rosé, but why? She has Hanbin, she basically friend zoned me off the planet. Why would Jennie Kim be jealous of Roseanne Park Chaeyoung? Is it because she thinks that I think that Rosé is better than her? Is it one of those universal best friend things I was talking about before?

"Jen, what's going on?"

She shrugs and avoids eye contact.

"If you don't want me to get with Rosé just say so."

She turns to me then. What is going through that head of hers? Why is she so torn up about this silly little date? It's not like I actually like Rosé. Why hasn't she said anything before? Sometimes Jennie really confuses me.

"I can do that?"

"Well yeah, you're my best friend. You have a say." I say.

"Well, how come you never say anything when I go on dates with people?"

Wait what? Did she just call me out without calling me out? She basically just said I know you like me so how come you've never said anything? Just play it cool, no way she knows how I feel about her, right?

"Well, you just looked so happy, as long as you're happy that's all that counts right?"

"Are you happy?" she asks.

What kind of question is that? Since when did this become an interrogation? I mean in general, I guess I am happy, though I would be happier if I was with her and not about to go on a date with Rosé.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

She shrugs and looks away again.

This is going nowhere.

"I have to get ready, um see you later." I start to back away.

"Fine, be that way." She huffs before marching into her house and slamming the door.

So not fair! Why are you jealous? You don't get to be jealous, you have Hanbin who is soooo romantic. Barf. What did Rosé ever do to you anyways, Jennie! First, you hated her because she was hogging Hanbin's attention, now you hate her because of what? I don't get it? Why is this an issue for you?

"Hey sweetie," Mom says when I barge in.

"Ugh!" I run up the stairs and slam the door to my room.

I quickly strip out of my clothes and look for something to wear. Rosé didn't say what kind of Date this is, so I go for a very business casual kind of look. Slim fitting black jeans, a blue button up with a flowery tank top underneath. I brush out my hair and leave it down, letting my blonde hair falls where they want.

"Is everything okay?" mom opens the door.

"Yep."

"Lisa?"

"It's Jennie! She's being so ugh! She's mad because I'm going on a date with Rosé, but she won't tell me why she's mad!"

"You're gay?" mom fakes surprise.

"Minnie told me you already know." I roll my eyes.

"Darn." She pouts.

"I don't get her sometimes. She has Hanbin now, why does she care if I go out with Rosé?"

"Who's Rosé?"

"She helped up with Dukun yesterday, she's paying for the medical bills."

"What? That was nice of her but she didn't have to." Mom says.

"Well she's rich, she wanted to."

"Rich?"

"Roseanne Park mom. The only daughter of Mason Park."

"What!? You are going on a date with the daughter of Mason Park? The Mason Park?"

Mason Park and his clan are very well known around here, they are like royalty.

"Yes mom, the one and only." I rolled my eyes before continuing, "she goes to my school, we are on the track team together."

"Well, why didn't you say so before!? I can't believe you are going on a date with the Park. When's the wedding?"

"You and Minnie are the same, how am I a part of this family?"

"I'm just kidding, sort of. If you like this girl you should go for it. Jennie will come around eventually."

"But I don't like her!"

Mom frowns at me.

"I like someone else." I turn away.

"Jennie has a boyfriend now,"

"They aren't together yet, they are just dating." I pout.

"Lisa, when are you going to give it up? Jennie doesn't like you like that, she is straight and taken now. If you keep waiting for her, you'll end up alone forever."

"Gee thanks." I roll my eyes.

"Just try and have a good time, don't think about Jennie. Give Rosé a chance."

"So you think I should date Rosé?"

"It couldn't hurt, you're still young, make mistakes while you still can."

"Okay."

Then the doorbell rings.

"Oh that's probably my future daughter in law, how do I look?"

"Mom!"

"Just kidding, sort of." She says in giddy excitement before going to answer the door.

So embarrassing. I quickly slip my shoes on and run after her before she can embarrass me anymore.

Rosé is dressed similarly to me, so I guess I picked right.

"Don't let her fool you, she's not as shy as she pretends to be." Mom winked at Rosé.

"Mom!"

Rosé giggles.

"Let's go, goodbye mom!" I shout as she tries to take our picture.

"Have a good time, remember what I said, and be back by 11, it's a school night you know."

"Don't worry Ms. Manoban, I'll have her back by curfew," Rosé assures her.

"You can keep her forever if you want, we don't mind," Minnie says coming down the stairs.

Why!? How am I part of this family?

"Come on!" I drag Rosé out the door.

"What? I like your family." She laughs.

"Stop it, they are embarrassing."

She kisses me on the cheek, I feel my face go red. Then she opens the car door for me and helps me in. Just as we pull out of the driveway, I catch Jennie looking at us through the window, she quickly closes the curtain. What is her deal!?

Rosé takes me out to eat at a decent restaurant. The whole time I am a nervous babbling fool, but she doesn't seem bothered by it. By the time we are done, I have talked about, global warming, ferrets, shoe durability, and biology. Kill me now.

Then we go to the movies.

During the movie, she grabs and holds my hand. I don't want to seem rude by retracting it, but I don't want to give her the wrong idea. So, for half the movie I debate on whether or not I should remove my hand, by the time I decide an awkward amount of time has passed and it would be too late now. So, I hold her hand.

When we get out it's around 9:30ish. She takes me to her house.

"Mom, Dad, this is Lisa." She introduces me to her parents who are sitting at the bar chatting.

"I remember you." Her mom smiles at me.

I feel my face go red.

"So are you two...?" her dad trails off.

"We aren't dating yet, but I hope to change that by the end of the night," Rosé smirks at me.

"Hehe." I force a burst of nervous laughter.

"I see. Well, we won't bother you then." Her dad winks at her.

"We'll be in my room." Rosé drags me away.

No! not this again, abort, abort! Crud!

"Rosé maybe I should go home, it's getting late and---"

"No way, your mom said 11, I still got a couple of hours that I intend to use."

I sit on her bed, she sits next to me.

"I got your clothes for you, I'll give them to you when you leave."

"Okay."

"So."

"So, hehe."

"What do you want to do?"

I want to go home! Abort!

"I dorish lieyhb" Babble! No! I need English.

She giggles.

I run my hands down my face.

"Look, I'm not going to go full animal again. I was only doing that because I was desperate to get you away from Jennie, but now that Jennie is busy. I can take my time and do this properly."

I look at her through my fingers.

"Honestly, I'll behave, unless you want us to mess around a bit. Then I'm all yours." She holds up her hands in surrender.

"Really?" I ask.

She nods.

I slowly remove my hands from my face.

"So now that we have that cleared, maybe now would be a good time for me to ask you out on another date?"

I shrug.

"Say yes." She pushes me down on the bed a devious smile on her face.

I look away from her.

"Say yes." She starts to tickle me.

I try to hold my laughter in, but she ups her tactic.

"Say yes." She laughs as I squirm around.

I can't help but burst into laughter as I try to escape her fingers.

"Say it." She laughs.

"Okay!" I give in.

She stops.

"No takey backy." She kisses me on the cheek.

"No fair, you cheated." I pout.

"All is fair in love and war."

She hovers over me, her eyes locked on my lips. I can't help but let my eyes drift to her lips.

"Can I kiss you?" she asks.

I nod.

So she does.

Maybe mom's right. Maybe I should give Rosé a chance. She's nice, she's funny, she's pretty. All the qualities a girlfriend should have, but she's just not Jennie. No! Don't think about Jennie when you are kissing Rosé! Bad!

She deepens the kiss.

Her hands explore my body, inch by inch. Slowly, her thumbs dig into my thighs as she trails her hands up to the crotch. The effect it has causes a ticklish sensation to form in my guts. I lean into her touch, my hips coming off the bed to lean into her. Her lips break from mine before they go to my neck then to my collar bone, my sensitive spot.

I take a shaky breath and let her work her magic, then she moves back to my lips and kisses me again. After a couple of kisses, I push her off.

"Now I really should get home," I say.

"Mmk, just so long as you know we have a lunch date tomorrow."

"But---"

"They won't care if we ditch for lunch, so long as we are back in time for class. I'll meet you in the cafeteria and then we will go from there."

"Okay."

After that she takes me home, giving me back my clothes now dry cleaned. She walks me to my door.

"So, um I don't want to jump to conclusions, but does this mean we are like official or something?" She chews on her upper lip, avoiding my gaze.

Maybe Rosé isn't so bad. She looks cute when she's nervous. What could it hurt to give this a chance? Heck, maybe I'll finally get over Jennie and move on like a normal person. I can't help but smile at her.

"Depends," I say.

"On?"

"On how good the date is tomorrow." I tease.

"Then you better be prepared to be blown away." She smirks.

I giggle.

She leans down and kisses me, I quickly pull back, knowing my mom is probably spying on us.

"See you tomorrow." She smiles.

"Yeah, see you rorow, I mean Tomorrow!"

She giggles at me and with a final peck on my cheek she walks back to her car.

I quickly retreat inside.

As I suspected both Minnie and Mom were spying on me.

"Rorow!" Minnie mocks me.

"Mom!" I complain.

"Aw, I'm so proud of you, your first date! How adorable. You know I remember my first date," she pulls me into a bear hug.

"Mom!" I pull away.

"Rorow!" Minnie chases me upstairs.

"How am I a part of this family!?" I shout before slamming my door shut in Minnie's face.

I look out my window and see Jennie looking at me, she doesn't look mad, just annoyed. Sigh. I need to get over Jennie, yet even as I think that, I find myself wondering what I will have to do next to get her attention.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

396K 13.6K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
619K 16.5K 40
LISA G!P It is where JenLisa sees their true feelings through each other's eyes. JUN 15, 2019 JUL 29, 2019
40.7K 939 19
Magic users have always been an isolated part of the superhero community ( for good reason), their crisis often threatening reality as a whole in way...
268K 5.4K 26
I can see the pain, anger and hatred in your eyes the moment you saw me. How your tears run down to your cheeks when you look at me which makes me w...