VxBTS | lovesick

Από babybearkth

There's 6 princes. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, And Jin. All whom are brothers living in the sam... Περισσότερα

info before you read -
Namjoon
Jimin
Jungkook
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
Crushing
a little fun
Daddy kink
Punished & forgived
Listen to his order
Lollipop
Jinnie's turn
Nightmare
Author's note
Christmas night
The start of a mess
Snitch
"Tommorow will be a better day."
Only destiny knows
The 3 musketeers
sweet home
arrival
silence won't protect
"One sword keeps another in the sheath"
Confrontation

A royal ball

6.1K 283 160
Από babybearkth

It's been a week since Tae had been working in the palace.

By now, he was friends with all the workers there and even friends with the princes, though his relationship with Jimin was not the best.

Jimin would still constantly comment rudely about him.

Guess he just didn't like people who were lower than his class. Or so that's what Taehyung thought....

_________________________

Today was a big day.

There was going to be a royal ball. Royal families from around the country were going to attend to get together for this event.

It wasn't until the afternoon when all guests arrived.

________________________

"Taetae"

"Yes!" Tae turned his head over to Baekhyun who called his name. Baek was his closest friend who worked as a servant too.

"Help me pass these out." Baek says picking up two trays of snacks with both hands. "I'll do snacks. You do drinks."

Tae nodded as he slowly tried picking up a tray of glass drinks, he then had the tray rest on the palm of his hand.

"Careful with those." Baek tells him, he knows how clumsy Tae could be sometimes.

"I'll be fine." Tae chuckled.

Baek had headed out to the ballroom as Tae followed behind him. As the two got closer to the room, they could hear the crowd of people and the ball music being played.

"Just go around the area offering drinks to people. When you're done with your first tray you can go back and get the second one to pass around." Baek tells him and makes his way inside the big room.

Tae watched Baek go into the crowd asking anyone if they wanted anything from his tray.

But then his eyes got distracted by the lovely beautiful gowns he saw on every princess. Every single female in that room looked gorgeous.

He took a moment to admire the other princes in the room too. They were all dressed so nice and elegant.

"Hey! Can I take one." A princess approaches Taehyung, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"yes of course!" Tae responds with a smile as she took a drink from his tray.

After receiving a Thank you from her, he made his way into the room and began to walk around the area.

"Drinks! Drinks!" Tae chanted as he walked.

"I'll take one." Hoseok made his way towards him and picked up a drink.

"Oh, hey Hobi!" Tae smiled at him.

"Hey princess." Hoseok responds smiling back as he took a sip from his cup.

"Me? princess?" Tae questioned with a giggle.

"Yeah. Why not? You're just as cute as one." Hoseok responds as his hand reached over to Taehyung's cheek, squeezing it softly.

"Stop it Hobi!" Tae giggled trying to push his hand away with his free hand.

Hoseok chuckled softly. "You're so cute." He says finally letting go.

Tae smiles with blush on his cheeks. Then he notices a group of girls watching them. They were all giving him a dark glare. They probably wanted Hoseok's attention...

So he decides to continue his work to stop the staring.

"I'm gonna go and finish passing these out." Tae then tells the prince. "But you go have fun!"

Hoseok pouts wishing he could've talked to him longer. "Thanks."

Tae had continued to walk around the room until he had his tray empty. But one princess harshly bumped into him, making Tae lose balance and tipping all drinks off his tray.

The sounds of the glass shattering on the ground gave him attention.

"Oops. Sorry." The princess says in a sarcastic tone.

Tae looked over at her and sees the grin on her face. He noticed it was one of the girl's who had been glaring at him after talking to Hoseok. He knew she did this on purpose, but he decides not to comment and instead tried to clean up his mess.

Tae felt so embarrassed, everyone's eyes were on him. He kneeled down and tried to pick up the pieces of glass with his fingers. He was piling them onto his tray.

"Are you seriously picking up the glass with your fingers? Are you stupid?" The princess laughed.

Tae just ignored and continued to pick up the glass. But then flinched at the sharp feeling of a piece cutting through his skin.

He gave himself a finger cut.

"Stupid." The princess giggled.

Tae couldn't take her comments, they were hurting him. He could feel his eyes begin to water.

But luckily to his rescue, someone stepped in to defend him.

"That's enough!"

Tae looked up and saw Jimin standing in front of the princess.

Jimin...?
Tae was surprised to see it was him.

"I didn't do anything!" The princess says.

"You're making unnecessary comments. Stop making a fool out of yourself." Jimin responds.

The princess gasped. "You're being disrespectful! I'm a princess for your information!"

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Be respectful if you want to be respected."

The princess gave him a nasty look, she mumbled something underneath her breath and just walked away from the scene.

Jimin's attention then went on Taehyung.

"Did you trip on air? What a dummy." Jimin chuckled.

Tae shook his head frowning a bit. "She pushed me."

Jimin then noticed Tae's bleeding finger. His blood was dripping onto the floor.

"your finger..." Jimin's voice soften and helped Taehyung up from the ground.

"You, come and clean this up." Jimin says pointing at a random servant near him as he took Tae out the ball room.

"You shouldn't pick up fights with princesses." Jimin says as he wrapped a bandaid over Tae's finger.

The two were sitting down on a couch in the living room. Jimin had brought a aid kit for Tae's cut.

"I didn't do anything..." Tae responds in a mumble.

"There must've been a reason why she pushed you like that." Jimin says.

"Well..." Tae looked down at his lap. "She saw me talking to Hobi, a couple of other girls too. They didn't look happy about it."

"Why would she be upset over that?" Jimin asked

"I think it's cause Hobi was giving me attention and being really nice to me when they all wanted his attention..." Tae answered.

"What was he saying to you?" Jimin bites the inner right side of his mouth, it's what he did when he was annoyed.

Tae looks up at Jimin, he sees the sharp glare he was giving him. It gave him shivers down his spine. "He was just being nice...that's all.."

"Those girls were jealous for a reason Taehyung. Hoseok was flirting with you, wasn't he?" Jimin then asked.

Tae blushed. "I wouldn't call it flirting..."

Jimin suddenly pushed Tae onto the couch.

The prince had gone over Taehyung, taking him by surprise. "He was definitely flirting. You know that."

Tae was looking up at Jimin, the position they were in couldn't stop his face from burning up red. "J-Jimin get off of me..."

"I won't let that fucker take you away from me. I won't let any of them near you." Jimin then says, his glare was still intense.

"W-What...?" Tae was confused. Why was Jimin saying all of this? Why was he acting like this?

Jimin softly licked the bottom of his lip. A small smirk formed his lips.

"I'm saying you're mine dummy."

The prince then leaned in, crashing his lips against Taehyung's.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

19.8K 1K 40
"So which one do you choose? Who do you love the most? Who is your soulmate?" Inspired by The Midnight Library WARNING! Does contain smut (Trigger w...
576 42 26
Kim Taehyung a normal college student who lives with his best friends Jimin and Jin . He is a carefree person.His life took a turn when he was told t...
358K 15.6K 54
"...Did you ever love me?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes that he stubbornly refused to cry out The other weakly look at him, a small smile on...
271K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...