Hate To Love๐Ÿ’˜

By NayanaVihaan

Krithika was in love with Ankith for 8 years,They were neighbours and best friends . But ,all of sudden Anki... More

First day of my wedding
Mr.Devil
Our Receptionโค๏ธ
chapter 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
chapter-10
Future husband๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Abhinav vs Ankith
Am i lucky to have him??
๐ŸŒน Not a soulmate but a friend๐ŸŒน
mehandi๐ŸŽ‰
my wedding ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘ฐ
Broken heart
๐Ÿ‘จAnkith vs krithika๐Ÿ‘ฉ
pizza ๐Ÿ• parantha
โค๏ธpizza with love โค๏ธ
Help me
My knight (ankith๐Ÿ™ˆ)
Roses again๐ŸŒน
Am i nothing to him??
I can't hate him
Surprised
She is Mine,only mine.
Regret
Sorry
Jealous๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
will he be mine?
A beautiful start๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
Lost
Unknown Truth
Past and present
trapped with him
I want her โ™ฅ๏ธ
Love pizza
โ™ฅ๏ธConfession โ™ฅ๏ธ
A Ride ๐Ÿ’’
Sorry,i love you,
Winning her trust
love is so sweet๐Ÿ’—
Happy endingโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน
Happy family

Hate

38.2K 749 40
By NayanaVihaan

Now I'm waiting for someone who is thinking that i ruined his life.

I closed my eyes and trying to forget everything happened today. I am not  even dare  to remember what happend to me today..

yes, it's my wedding day. everyone felt so happy  with my wedding except me and my so called husband.

I heard some noise at the door,and I walked towards the door to see who it is.

"Ankith..." i said with panicking and fear rosed in my body.

He walked into the room and came  towards me and slapped me hard.

I am unable to perceive what's happening to me ,i just felt unbearable pain on my cheek..tears rolled down on my cheeks.

" You are so deseparate to marry me..I'll show you the consequences of marrying me ."

He pushed me to the wall and started throwing the things around the room.

His hand was injured while he was breaking vase near bed.

I reached to him to see his wound.but he jerked his hand away from me.

"Ankith ..please don't do this ".
I pleaded him.

"Stop your acting like you care for me,I'm going to make your life hell .. remember this "

 Ankith shouted angrily  and slammed  the door  and went away.

I sat in the corner of the room and started crying .after a couple of hours i went to sleep.

**********************************
Hi readers,

Thanks you for choosing my story.i hope you will like it.

And sorry there might be spelling mistakes ,I'll edit them as soon as possible.☺️

**********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 997 24
"I was too naive for this cruel world when they snatched all the colours of my life and all I have now is just black and white..." Anvi was always po...
169K 19.2K 57
A story which revolves around a bubbly and chirpy girl who loves her gang in college and has a secret boyfriend of hers. What if something happened s...
29.1K 2.1K 17
"๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”? ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part ou...
1.3K 152 4
We were not meant to fall in love. He and I were never meant to cross paths. Both of us came from different worlds. Him a 32 year old successful card...