TOG: Ascent

By jmangas04

- Money, power, strengh they said the Tower can give you all of that. Frost is a child of the Arie Family, be... More

Me
Workshop Battle
The Ball
Conspiracy
Memories
The Grave 1
The Grave 2
Celestials
Legacy
Enlightement
Havoc

Workshop Battle 3

563 14 0
By jmangas04

To all remaining teams, head to the waiting room.

Waiting area

" Welcome to the teams of the semi-finals.  I am R9, the robot guide of this place."

" You can go back to the rooms, I'll be back."

" I can't believe that, Viole left his team ! " Wangnan sighted.

" The black turtle would never flee, these bastards of fug have surely something to do with it !

" Certainly. "

" Are they the other semi finalists ? "

Tree people were walking in the alley and they were laughing at them:

" It looks like this tournament is easier than expected. "

" This snake told us that he woud pay us a great sum if we qualified for the semi finals. "

" I heard that Jue Viole Grace has fled. "

" I knew that he was an overrated coward. "

In-waiting zone: cinema

PdV Koon

The Fug implanted three punters in the battle of the workshop. What are they doing with Baam?  Why, did they bring him here?

" Blow ! "

" Kind of bastard " some dumb guy cried.

" Leeso ! "

Entry Waiting Area

" You have finally arrived. "

" I was in the middle zone, in the center. "

" Cold turtle !! "

" You've done pretty well , golden boy, you too the crocodile. "

" What did you say????  I am Rak Wri ....."

" In short, where is Koon ? "

" At the movie theater. "

Frost took the direction of the theater and let Rak with an horrible face.

" I am dreaming or he just cut me off. "

He was heading to have a little talk with Koon but he found him with a gun pointed at his head. Two guys were in the room and they weren't looked like friends. One of them were clothed like a guard and the other with some weird purple clothes. He seemed to be vulnerable. He swiped behind him an put his sword on his neck:

" Throws your weapon ! "

" Calm down, they are friends! " Koon said.

" I'm choked !!!! "

The guys in the guard uniform throwed his weapon and Frost let his friend go.

" Who the fuck is this guy ? "

" Leeso, Hatsu, this is Arie Frost. Frost, here are Leeso and Hatsu, old friends. "

" Where were we? Juu Viole Grace is the 25th Baam !!!! "

" How do you know? "

" It's Hatsu who told me. "

Koon  looked at Hatsu to get an explain.

" Lero ro told me. The Fug wants to put the soul of Baam in the thorn in order to create the most terrible weapons. "

" What Lero ro is on the Archimedes !! "

" So that was their plan ! " Koon said surprised.

" You have to save your friend before he melts with the spine. It will be pretty difficult. "

Somewhere on the island.

A young boy with a casket was waiting on the top of a rock. He seemed pretty decontracted, can't say if it was confidence or arrogance. A soudent

" You are finally here. "

" Mr. Beta, is that?  You are scary. "

" Enough talk, give me what  you promised me. "

" You can't wait, I see. "

Devil Bone gave a bottle of water to Beta.

" Will it really allow me to participate in the battle of the workshop ? "

" Yes, this parasite is a regular who takes possession of his host, he used the regular who was killed by Boondawoon. It must be swallowed in order to ...."

Before he could even finish his sentence Beta drank the water.

" How could you swallow it with such insouciance ? "

" This thing will not control me. I have had passed through many experiences to let a parasyte take control. "

" Wait ! Before you go, take this item. "

Beta was kind of surprised he didn't knew that he had to use an item too. According to himself, he was much stronger than a whole team of regular.

" And what I am suppose to do with it ? "

" Oh, a really simple task, really simple. "

A dark  smile was drawing on his face while he was explaining his plan to Beta.

Presenter: Thank you all for waiting, the quarterfinals will start. The rules are the same, four teams will fight in the same zone and the two victorious teams will continue. When the quarter-finals are over, the remaining two teams will compete to qualify for the final.

The winners will meet Team Fug and fight for the tournament prize.

" Summon Baam, do you think it will work Koon? "

" We have no other choice, it's the only way to bring back Baam without breaking the rules. "

10 minutes before the start

" Summon Baam is the best way. We must not break the rules to save Baam. "

" We have the support of Lero ro. "

" How are you gonna invoke Baam? He is trapped."

" Fug team members are going to help us. "

" Fug ! "

" Yes, they contacted me via Émile. When they' ll release Viole, we will be able to summon him. "

" Wangnan must go to summon Baam, while the rest of the team will cover his back, Frost will take care of the remaining Fug members. "

" So all this operation depends on the success of golden boy ? " Said Frost not too convinced.

" Yes. "

" I'll guide you from my phar. "

" Ok. "

On the side of Rak and Ihwa.

Two opponents were facing them with arrogant smile on their face:

Are you the weak people we have to face?

" Ha!! This tournament is really too easy. "

Rak tried to make the first move by punching through their defense but he failed although his strength was not easy to handle.

" My equipment is very solid, you know. "

The second opponent was fighting with ihwa and looked pretty sure in himself.

" So you are from the Yeon family."

Ihwa shot a fireball toward them without answering. But he swallowed the flames directly in his mouth.

" Fire doesn't work against me, I lived on a volcano during all my youth. These flames are just a good dinner for me ! "

The first one put Rack on the ground the ground and puts his foot on his back.

" Decompression ! "

He activated his compression ability.

" What !!!! "

Surprised his opponents didn't have the time to clearly understand what's was happening and let his guard down.

" Take your foot off ! "

Rak grabbed his opponents and immobilized him.

" No matter how resistant you are to flames, you will not be able to eat these flames because they are hotter than those of a volcano. "

" Fireball. "

The man who was pretty confident in his fire resistance skills began to feel something he had never felt before, burning!

" Aaaaaaah ! "

He cried until the fire melt his bones and his voice kept changing during the

" Koon, we're done here. "

" There's a guy looking for Viole, stop him right now. Koon said via the transmitter."

Practically in the same time a boy using shinsoo for flying stop at them and asked:

" Are you a friend of Viole ? "

Letting his hunter instinct talking before even thinking properly Rak just shouted one of his best answer:
" The black turtle is my prey ! "

Miss. Llewon kept the scary profil she got from Viole and yelled:

" It's a bad person. "

They didn't know it yet but their incapacity to control their feelings in a critic situation just saved their lives.

In Beta's way, Seeing that those person had no friendly feelings for the slayer candidate, he continued to move toward the invocation point.

" I thought ......"

South side (Frost)

" Where are those bastards from the Fug? I have to take care of them quickly ! "

Teammates and objects can be summoned from two points of invocation, that of objects and that of teammates.  When Viole has finished absorbing the spine, it will be half an object so we can summon it from there. But before that, we have to take care of Mad Dog.

I have to find the Mad Dog team as soon as possible.

" Hey, stop ! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 151 35
A blade cannot be brandished without a price. Every time you draw a sword you die a bit, inside. When suffering is thrust upon a land that has long k...
5.6K 224 20
Arie Y/n. A girl with potential to surpass even Arie Hoaquin. But she doesn't use that potential. She's an abandoned child with a dark past of her ow...
115 41 18
"In a tale of betrayal and vengeance, orchestrates a devastating betrayal that shatters the protagonist's life. Left for dead and fueled by rage, th...
30 0 13
For years, Gods have sent their magical gifted children to earth for fighting the evils which they cannot fight. Generations after generations of gif...