MAMA SPIDER

By JamesHall137

Peter Parker also known as Spider-Man only a few trust worthy people know this Peter has been spider man for... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 4

6.1K 136 34
By JamesHall137

Nat's pov

As we left the tower I felt bad for leaving my new son home alone I could also see Tony a little mad for the same reason.

Time skip 5 minutes

Friday: Nick fury is calling shall I put him through.

Tony: yes.

Nick: stark  I was gonna have a meeting on Spider-Man but considering he's swinging through Manhattan going after a bank robber I want you to go and recruit him fury out.

He then hung up.

Peter's pov

As I was finishing up my report with a few police officers that I was somewhat familiar with they thanked me for my help and I was off I then heard someone yell.

Hotdog vender: hey spidy!

Jumped off my web.

Spider-Man: sup.

Hotdog vender: thx again for what you did a while back I thought those pucks would kill me how bout a dog on the house.

Spider-Man: sure thx.

Steve's pov

We watched him for about five minutes he really looked out for the little guy I like it it reminds me of before I was captain America.

Bucky:(reminds me of my buddy.)

Spider-Man's pov

As I swong off I saw the quin jet hover above be the went down and I saw Steve.

Captain America: hey can we talk.

Spider-Man: sure.

I then stopped at a roof top they landed and came out.

Tony: Spider-Man I would like if you were to hear us out this time.

Spider-Man: sure but tell blondy over there to watch it with the lightening.

Thor: I do apologise for it was a bit to far.

Spider-Man: apologie excepted.

Captain America:*puts sheld down* ok so here's what fury wants he wants to know who and what you are and wants us to make you an avenger.

Spider-Man: I'm actually flattered that you would want me to be one but sadly I'm looking out for the little guy but I wouldn't mind helping out now and then.

Captain America: here's what I think me and them can at least agree on you've proven to us plenty of times that you can handle certain situations that we can't I understand that you don't want to expose your identity and I do respect that but fury doesn't I'm willing to try to keep him from bothering you if you can tell us a little about yourself.

Spider-Man: sounds fair ok let's see where to start hmm well.

Clint: does your suit make you climb up walls.

Spider-Man: oh no that's all me I can do it with or without the suit oh here's an idea how about you all just ask me what you want to know.

Ironman: ok  then who are you.

Spider-Man: I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Clint: well you did ask.

Black widow: where are you from.

Spider-Man: queens.

Thor: are you human.

Spider-Man: yes.

Captain America: how did you get your powers.

Spider-Man: I got bit by a radioactive spider and 3 days of being sick later I find out I have powers.

Tony: how was it when you first learned about your powers.

Spider-Man: not good after those 3 days of being sick I woke up stuck to the the ceiling and how I got up there I still a mystery.

Bucky:how did you get down.

Spider-Man: well let's just say a friend came over that day and help with butter and oil to say the least  it took a while before I could do anything.

Captain America: look I really appreciate you doing this.

Spider-Man: don't worry about.

Captain America: I won't be able to keep fury at Bay for long I can give him a message from you if you'd like.

Spider-Man: sounds great oh also tell him his security is very easily hackable.

And with that I swong off.

Time skip

As I got back to the tower I went to my room took my suit off and fell on my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 14.4K 17
||#9 in 'adoption' ~ 7/15/2019 || Peter Parker is an orphan that lives at Golden Kids Orphanage. Ever since he was six he's been an orphan, and now h...
1.1M 31K 29
Peter's been through a lot in his life, so when something so horrible happens to his aunt, it messes with him and causes a chain of events.
150K 3.7K 15
What if Tony Stark adopted Peter as a baby when he had no one else to take care of him and then in the process changes his life for the better. This...
9.4K 341 42
When Richard and Mary Parker became world-renowned geneticists, they never expected that they would be targeted for their work and forced to leave th...