chapter 5

Nat's pov

As I got on to the quin jet I saw I was the last one that was supposed to go as we then took off.

Peter's pov

As I heard the quin jet take so did I.

Tony's pov.

Time skip

I looked at my phone when I got a text.

Rhody: hey Tony we are almost back.

Tony:ok hey when you get there don't be alarmed if there's a kid there Nat adopted my intern literally.

Tony: hey Nat text Peter and tell him that the other avengers are coming back.

Nat: okay.

With Peter.

As I just stopped to catch my breath I got text from mama.

Nat: hey Peter the other avengers are coming back soon behave.

Peter: I will see you soon.

I then hauled ass back to the tower when I got there I quickly took my suit off and hid it I asked.

Peter: Friday are the other avengers in the tower yet?

Friday: yes Peter they just entered.

Peter: thank you Miss Friday.

Friday: your welcome Peter.

Peter: so Friday who is the other avengers that's coming?

Friday: that are coming up to the penthouse are Rhody/Sam/Wanda/Pietro/vision/t'challa.

Peter: ok thank you.

Friday: your welcome Peter.

Wanda's pov

I can't believe that Nat actually adopted Tony's intern but I bet she didn't know he was his intern as was coming up in the elevator I couldn't help but get a little excited I always did like kids as the elevator opened I was the first out I looked around I didn't see him.

Pietro:*smirks* looking for someone.

Wanda: shut it.

Rhody: the kid will show himself when he wants.

T'challa: agreed.

I looked down the hallway and saw a head poking his head out of one of the vacant rooms I smiled he quickly put his head back in and shut the door.

Pietro: well we know where he is to say the least.

Vision: shall I go get him.

Wanda: no I think I'll wait him out.

T'challa: just like a panther would hunt it's prey.

Peter's pov

Peter:(shit she saw me well I mean I'm aloud to be hear but it's still pretty crazy seeing more avengers)

I decided that I would just wait it out til I go to Tony's lab.

Time skip 1 hour

As I made my way out my door I didn't see anyone so I went to the kitchen first and got 6 redbulls 3 packs of sour patch kids and a pack of chips ahoy I then went to the lab Tony had a coffee maker in there so I turned it on and drunk 3 redbulls and opened the sour patch kids and started on my project.

Time skip 30 minutes

As I was finishing up with my mini ark reacter I heard the door open but I paid no mind I then heard.