Killing Mr Bad Boy (COMPLETED)

By LJPNwriter3007

Eliza Smith. The typical good girl at Roseburry High School. Nerdy, big glasses, straight dull hair, braces a... More

The Cast
Prologue: The Assignment
Chapter 1: The Plan
Chapter 2: Back to High School
Chapter 3: Re-thinking
Chapter 4: Game On
Chapter 5: Making Him Fall
Chapter 6: Not So Bad?
Chapter 7: Traitor in our Midst
Chapter 8: Party Time
Chapter 9: Fun???
Chapter 10: Motives
Chapter 11: Deadly Serious
Chapter 12: The Phone Call
Chapter 13: Final Moves
Chapter 14: This Is The End (Part One)
Chapter 15: This Is The End (Part Two)
Epilogue: Fairytale

1000 reads!!!

738 17 7
By LJPNwriter3007

OMG! When I first wrote this book I never could even have imagined that it would have had so many people reading it. So I have one thing to say: a massive, MASSIVE thank you to everybody who has read, voted on and commented on my story.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I can honestly say, from the very bottom of my heart, that this is the best present I could ever imagine!!!

I hope you all have a great Christmas and are enjoying starting your advent countdowns today!

Again, thank you all so, so much for everything you have done. The past three and a half months since I started this book have been full of ups and downs but this story and all of you have definitely always managed to be an 'up'!

So thank you, thank you, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
20.4K 589 14
I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it. I should've stayed away. And now it was too late. Aiden Kane was bad. Everyone knew that. But how could...
16.6K 609 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...
79.7K 2.1K 27
(Only the epilogue is left which will be updated after editing the whole story) Ashley Donnavon is a quiet girl in school. She gets straight A's and...