Trust Me Or Ruin Me

By LawyerESH

Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cock... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
TEASE
REASON BEHIND MY SMILES
MY KNIGHT
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
WITH A STAR
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
UNDERSTANDINGS
WHO IS SHE?
INTRUDER
DAY OUT
TRUTH UNLEASH
MAKE ME LOVE MY BODY
CONFUSED
I'M A BITCH
I FEEL LUCKY
I TRUST HIM
LOSE TO WIN
BITTER REALITY
STRIP
SHOCKER
LISTEN TO ME
WILL FIGHT AGAINST
I'M A LOSER
I CAN'T DO THIS
RUNNING AND RUINING
A LAST CHANCE
ROALLY RUINED
HE LOVES ME MORE
PUT THE KIBOSH ON
EPILOGUE
New Story?

DETERMINED

7.6K 309 19
By LawyerESH

XAVIER'S P.O.V:-
She has proof. She was having damn proof yet she never mentioned them to me. Ever.

Date of video recording is 5 September 2016. Means Aliana was 23 by that time.

In video, I can only see my father in our home office and by recognizing the voice and hands, I know the girl who has pen camera tugged in her top is Aliana.

"Uncle Sam, I wanna discuss about something very important and confidential" Aliana said whilst drumming her fingers on table. I can sense cautious in her voice. She is contemplating whether to ask or not.

"I'm always here to help you honey" dad replied smiling affectionately.

They seem pretty close then why dad did that to us? More precisely to her?

"Here, this is an anonymous girl, I named her Angel so let's go with the Angel. I deem that she is connected to you. Do you recognise her?"

She showed him some photos of Angel.
Dad stiffened looking at the photos. His face lost all color and it seems that he saw a ghost. He kept looking Angel's photos for so long without any moment that I thought video is paused.

Angel clutched my hands tightly, gaining my attention, only to see her tears eyes. I gently wiped her tears off and shook my head in 'No'. She smiled half hearted.

We turn to the screen, waiting for his answers.

Finally he replied and his reply sent goosebumps all over my body. I can even feel hairs on my nape standing.
Angel sobbed hard hugging me. I hugged her back, controlling my own emotions.

"NO! I have never seen her before. But where did you met her?" he asked still looking at the photos with longing eyes.

"A...I.... Um...Are you sure?" Aliana asked taken aback of his reply.

"Yeah. Pretty sure. I'm a businessman honey, I don't forget faces" he lied through his teeth. "You never answered my question . Where did you met her?" he asked with quivering voice.

"That's for me to know. Just keep it as a secret. I don't want a soul to know about my Angel. She'll be under my care until I find her family" Aliana said standing up to leave.

"Just take care of her" dad said with pleading eyes.

"You don't have to worry about her" she replied angrily but controlled herself when she noticed his hurt eyes.
"I mean, She is my top most priority from now. I'll do only best for her" she left but not before hearing a faint 'Thank you' from dad.

Video end.

"Why bro?" Angel asked crying hysterically. I just hugged her tightly, whispering nothing but sweet things to her. After some time, she gathered herself and played another recording.

A call recording.

"How are you doing honey?" I heard dad's voice.

"I'm doing good. What about you?" It's Aliana's voice.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to know about well being of the girl named Angel. How is she?" he asked nervously.

Aliana didn't speak for few seconds.
She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Do you by any chance know her?" she asked desperated.

I shut my eyes tightly hearing her voice. She was desperate to know about Angel's family but it was my dad who kept refusing her.

"No. I told you before, Aliana. But I can help you finding about her family. I have many network in business world" he offered but he is afraid. Maybe sacred that Aliana will consider his offer. But he knows, she won't because she asked it to keep as a secret at first place.

But why?

"No. Don't do that. I can't risk her life. She has amnesia so anyone can claim her his. It's a bad idea. She is happy with me. Thanks for your concern though" She replied abruptly and cut the call.

"She was always concerned about me. She just wanted me to see happy. Even I asked her to stop searching for my family but she said 'none can replace a family. You need your family to recover completely and they might be missing you very badly. Don't be selfish'. Sista was so selfless. I know she loved me more than anything so, she always thought about my happiness." I heard Angel speaking dreamily about Aliana.

"Her love is selfless" I said to myself and regretted every single second where I ignored her and treated her like a pest.

"She got you when you were 19, then why she had her suspicions at the age of 23? Why the time gap? " I asked her the question that kept ringing on my mind from starting.

"We met in an accident. I was in ambulance and she was way back to her home. She was driving recklessly and in order to avoid the accident she turned her car and hit a pole. We were admitted in same hospital. She woke up after a week and her first question was 'How's the patient who was in ambulance that night?'." Angel replied laughing humourlessly at her concern. But I know how my Aliana is. Are you sure? I shake my head feeling guilty at my behavior.

Angel continued "I was in coma for 4 years and you know what the shocking part is? There was not a single day, when she did't check on me . She skipped her classes, part time jobs and other important stuffs when doctor called her for any sort of improvement in my health. She is crazy for her loved ones. And I'm lucky to be one. After I gained my consciousness, she started her search for my family. I refused her several times because I always wanted to live with her but being the understanding person she is, she held charity events for amnesia patients. So that they can meet their families but her main moto was to find my family." I remember when she told me about her accident at the age of 19, so she met Angel in that accident.

She asked Samuel King.

She held charity events.

She asked for DNA test.

She did everything to find her family and I refused to even listen her. I'm such a bastard.

"One more video is left" Angel snapped me out of my self pitty.

She played the video.

Date :-  26 March 2019.

Exactly the day when we arrived back to New York from Italy. When I confronted dad in midnight.

In this video, camera is set at such a place from where I can clearly see both the faces. Dad and Aliana.

"You knew. You knew everything. About Sophia. The day I showed you her photos, I knew something is wrong and you are hiding something from me. I kept ignoring that feeling because never in my nightmares I would have dreamt of a father neglecting his daughter. But how can I forget the fact, when you destroyed Xavier's childhood. You were too busy to even notice your son, who was desperate for your attention. He was just a child Uncle Sam. How could you do that?" Aliana accused him, looking furious as if she'll destroy everything that comes in her way.

"You can't prove this to Xavier" Dad replied confidently but Aliana stood her ground . She scoffed, mocking his confidence.

"I have proofs against you but don't worry, I'm not gonna show that to Xavier because he'll trust even my words. He loves me enough to even trust my lies . He'll believe me without a second thought." She replied smirking.

I cursed myself for breaking her blind faith on me. I broke her really bad. How miserable and hurt she would have been feeling? The person she confided on was the same person who shattered her.

"He is my son and he is gonna believe to whatever I say" dad replied in challenging tone.

"Then you don't know your son. He is really intelligent and he can easily differentiate between your lie and my truth. Just wait and watch, Mr. King" she said in warning tone and left.

For ten minutes, we stood speechless. Her love and care for me. She felt the pain of my pathetic childhood but she never mentioned that to me. She trusted me the most but I hurt her.

"I don't deserve her" I murmured to myself.

"You truly don't deserve her but she loves you like a mad woman. So you are the only one she wants and deserves" Angel said smiling and I felt somewhat better hearing her.

I'm too selfish to leave her and she is too selfless to leave me.

I just have to find her.
With this new determination I turned to check other rooms but I stopped when I realised something.

"How do you know about her proofs? You never came here before" I asked her pointedly.  She rolled her eyes at me as if bored.

"The birthday letter. She asked me to take your help to reach her hideout and destroy the proofs before you or anyone else could reach them" she replied in mater of fact tone.

I left shaking my head at two stupid women in my life.

I opened the left door and what I saw, knocked out all the air out of my lungs. I admired everything in awe, mouth wide open. After that I composed myself and grinned like a chiseled cat, who got the biggest trophy of his life.

This seems like a music room. Drums, piano, guitar, violin, and other music instruments are here at center.
Everywhere it's my photo. Sleeping, laughing, smiling, frowning, pouting, smirking, business meeting photos, angry look, mischievous look. All pictures are candid. I don't know when she clicked but I feel like I'm on cloud nine. She loves me to infinity. And my love is nothing compared to her.

There are some photos of Aliana and I together. Where she is looking me admiringly and I'm eating something. Another picture, I'm sleeping shirtless and she is sleeping on my chest, smiling. In another picture, I'm looking at her lovingly and she is speaking something, looking happy.

This is our world. She and Me.

After looking for almost 1 hour, I went to right door and again I felt like, the floor beneath my feet slipped off.

There are paintings of mine. I'm surprised to see a painting of me sitting in my office, taking her interview. The first day we met.
So she was in love with me from the first day.

I moved forward and noticed a painting which I always wanted to see.

Me and Aliana, sitting on hood of the car. I have hugged her from behind and she is sitting between my legs with closed eyes and a peaceful smile.
On my arm, it's written  'My Star'.
I traced her facial features and the letters. My gaze felt at bottom.

"KK? " I whispered in shock. I took out the hankie she gave me on our first date. I traced the letters that are written in black on black hankie. 'KK'.

She is KK? Katherine Knight. KK?
Suddenly everything starts making sense.

Uncle Darry and Angel. Everything.

Flash back of the charity event in Paris
From chapter - who is she?

We met everyone at the party. Uncle Darry approached me  with Rebecca.

"Uncle Darry" I greeted him smiling.

"Xavier, my child" he hugged me affectionately.

Rebecca tried to touch me but My plus one pulled me back, glaring Rebecca.

"What's this event is about?" I ask Uncle Darry.

"It's about Amnesia patients. Here we not only  donate money but also  our address, name and no. The host says that, who so ever lost any member of their family can donate the lost person pics, name and year to let them meet their lost ones." Uncle Darry explains me.

"It's really a generous thought. What's the name of host?" I ask him because I wanna meet him personally.

"KK. Nobody knows who the person is. Just KK" he reply.

"Strange"  I said in low voice but the girl beside me tensed.

"I'm not feeling well. Can we go?" she asks nervously.

End of flash back

She was the KK. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
Everything was crystal clear in front of my eyes but I was blinded in her love to protect her. In process of protecting her, I hurt her like hell.

"I'm doomed" I said baffling. Suddenly feeling nervous.

"That you are. You'll have to try every tactics in your power to get her back. You should be very scared bro. But first, let's find her" Angel said from behind, smirking at me.

"I fucked up pretty bad" I said disraughted, already feeling like I lost the battle.

"No cursing. Sista taught me never to swear or curse." Angel said seriously.

I grinned thinking of the times when her sweet and innocent 'Sista' cursed like a certified bitch.

Remembering our days when we were together, I felt like dragging her back from wherever the hell she is and hug her for my dear life. I miss her very badly.

Flash back from their first date. Chapter - Truth Unleash.

It's a promise ring. A black crystal diamond is placed in middle of the platinum band and inside the diamond, a silver color shinning eagle is embedded, having a star on it's left wing, close to his heart.

"It's a promise ring. I promise you, my feelings are never gonna change for you, no matter what. Although I can't promise that our life will be only hearts and flowers because hurdles are necessity in our journey. There will be ups and downs but I'll always love you Aliana" she gasp listening my last words "It's true, I always loved you and I always will. I love you and my feelings are intact."

End of flash back

I remember my promise and a new sense of determination washed over me.

Now it's my turn to break the hell to get her back.

We are meant to be forever.
.......................................................................
Old promises and new determination. But where is Aliana?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.7K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
2.2K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
3.1K 132 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...