Resurrected

By Akattt15

Jungkook, a police officer transferred to Busan and put on a case to find a ruthless killer who's killings ar... More

- Prologue/Introduction -
chapter 1 - Fresh start, new wounds
chapter 2 - Yes sir.
chapter 3 - A glimpse of you.
Chapter 4 - Cheap, tacky, eye-candy

Introduction to me, hi

131 6 0
By Akattt15

Okay so this isn't an actual chapter to the book but it is a little introduction to your author nim over here. :) helloooooo my names A. yeah. you heard me. like the letter. "A".

this is actually my first book so it would mean a lot to me if you supported it! I'll try and update frequently and be a loyal writer to you all. The book itself is a murder Mystery, with that gay shiz we all love. Plus, its BTS. what could go wrong. It isn't based off of anything in particular but just a lot of different ideas in my head. Yes there will be angst here and there but there's also some fluff happening so um, check it out will ya? (I'll try and write some solid smut in there too for you freakies so let me know). Please read on with me and enjoy the book. I'll try and give you guys the best content possible and interact with any new readers because all in all, everybody needs a lil loveee. This is Jikook, but there's something in here for everyone. yes, yes im nice, thank you, I love you too.

all jokes aside, please anticipate the book!!!

I also listen to a lot of your guys' idea and would love some new ones if ya'll just COMMENT.

okay, love you, see you

- A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2.8K 51
❝ Much like two sides of the same coin, they're forged together, but never facing the same direction. ❞ Follow the story of a hot-headed MI5 agent an...
45.4K 1.5K 35
He's young. He's beautiful. He's a billionaire who owns the biggest company in Seoul but he's also a killer. His killing sprees are the only thing th...
37.1K 1.7K 22
A couple who kills,unaware of each other's actions until they're after the same victim. This book is going to contain violence and description of mur...
245 25 13
"We need you to find someone, we think he's in danger. His name is Min Yoongi." not actually done, just --MOVED--