Anna & George

By SmartWater98

In this world, people are divided into three groups: The Alphas', who are at the top, they are the wealthiest... More

Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Anna
George
Extra 1/2
Extra 2/2

Anna

63 9 0
By SmartWater98

I was putting the dirty plates, utensils and glasses inside the dishwasher when I heard a knock on the door. They're here.

"Hi mom, dad." I heard George greet them.

"Did you just got home from work? Why are you still on your work clothes?" Edith ask.

"We ate dinner the moment I came home, so yeah. I'll go get Anna before I go up and change." I waited for George to walk in, I know what he's going to ask. "Hey Anna?" I raise my brows in response. "Which one is our bedroom?" Our bedroom.

"The door on the far left." I said and went to the living room to greet his parents.

"Anna darling. How are you doing?" Edith ask.

"I'm doing great Edith, thank you." She raise her brow. "Is something wrong?" I ask, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"I'm your mother in-law, you should call me mom." She said so sweetly.

"Right, I'm sorry. Mom." I said shyly.

"How was it living with George?" Frederick ask.

"It, it was okay. A lot of adjustments to do, but we manage it somehow." I lie. George then came back, now wearing simple blue shirt and sweat short. I can't help but stare at his thing, I look up and George was smirking at me. Oh my goodness! Did I just stare at his junk? I clear my throat and roll my eyes at him.

"Well, that's good to hear. We just came by to tell you that we are going on a vacation with your parents." Frederick said.

"Oh? Where are you going?" I ask.

"Switzerland, we decided to all take a break and relax." Edith answers.

"That's good. When are you going?"

"This Saturday, but the thing is, Michael Lee invited us to his birthday party. We are wondering if the both of you could go in our stead?" Frederick ask. Michael Lee? Oh gosh, I was paired up with his son last year. It didn't end well, because his son was so upset when I rejected him.

"No problem dad. You guys don't need to worry about it." George replied.

"Really? Thank you, both of you." Edith said, hugging the both of us.

"Well then, we should get going. Here's the invitation, you need it to get in." Frederick said and hand us the gold envelope. We all said our goodbyes before seeing them off. I close and lock the door before going back to the kitchen to turn on the dishwasher.

"Anna, there's a slight problem. Well, big problem actually." George said and sit on the stool he sat on earlier.

"What is it?"

"I have a football match this Saturday evening."

"And?"

"I won't be able to attend this party." He said and look at the invitation card.

"I will." I replied, getting the Matcha ice cream out of the fridge.

"Anna, I can't just let you go alone. That's just selfish."

"George, I can't just let you miss your football match just because of this party. You love being on the field right?" I nodded. "Then make sure to play and win it. You owe me at least that." I said and happily eat my ice cream.

"I don't deserve a friend like you." He said and wipe the side of my lip.

"You really don't." I said and flip my hair, making him laugh.

--

Saturday Night

This party is boring. All the people that I share table with only talk about their surgeries, holidays and hooking up. I look around me and sure I see some familiar faces, but I'm not in a mood to talk to any of them. I just want to go home and relax.

"I didn't know you were coming Anna." Mitchell said behind my back. Urgh. He's the last person I wanted to see tonight. I plaster a smile on my face before standing up and looking at him.

"Hello Mitchell. I came on my parents stead." I said.

"Well, that's good. I've been meaning to introduce you to my fiance." He said and put his arms around the woman's waist that is standing next to him. "Anna, this is Jessica. Darling, this is Anna Rowthorn."

"It's actually Anna Rowthorn Parsons now. Hello Jessica." I said and reach out my hand.

"Nice to meet you Anna." She said and shake my hand.

"You're married?" Mitchell's voice harden.

"Yes. You didn't know?"

"I just came back from America. So, you married that man George?" He ask angrily. I hope he won't make a scene like he did back then.

"Yes."

"I, I see. Excuse me for a moment." He said and walk off. Jessica bow slightly at me before following him. I think I need to go home, I went to where Mr. and Mrs. Lee are and bid my goodbye before I went out. I open my car door only for someone to close it back, I look at the owner of the hand and see Mitchell.

"Is there something you need?" I ask.

"Are you really married Anna?" He ask. I scrunch up my nose when his breath smells of alcohol.

"Yes, I am Mitchell. If that is all, then please step away. I need to go home."

"What does he have that I don't Anna?" He ask, getting dangerously closer. I place my hand on his chest and push him gently.

"A lot actually. Look Mitchell, I really need to go." I said and try to open the door again.

"Tell me and I'll do it so that you'll like me." He said and look at me with desperation.

"Mitchell I'm married and you have a lovely fiance. You shouldn't be like this."

"But I don't like her!"

"Mitchell?" Jessica calls. We both look towards the gate and saw Jessica come out. Mitchell sighs and look at me for a moment before he step back and went to Jessica. I hurriedly went inside my car and drove home. I thank Jessica mentally for helping me escape to what I'm afraid would happen.

When I arrive home, I went directly towards the swimming pool which is also in the basement, in the room next to the wine cellar. I strip everything off, even my underwear before getting in the pool. Sure, I don't know how to swim so I just stood in the middle, enjoying the water.

"Anna?" I gasp and turn around to see George standing by the door. He look at me then my dress then back to me. "Is everything okay?" He ask.

"Yeah, I just had a bad night and decided to take a dip." I said and walk back to the small stairs when I realize I'm naked all over. "Can you turn around for a moment?" He nodded and turn around quickly. I hurriedly get out of the pool and reach out for the towel that is on the chair, unfortunately for me, the towel is too short. It was just able to cover my private parts a little, so I had to move it down a little, making half my breast uncovered. I was about to reach out for my underwear when George suddenly turn back around.

"So, what ha-" He stop what he was about to ask and scan me from head to toe and vice versa.

"I'm sorry, this is the only towel here and I didn't really expect you'd come." I said and look at him shyly. He drop his sports bag and walk towards me slowly, I just stood still since I have no more room to back into or I would fall into the pool. I look up to his eyes when he's standing in front of me, breathing heavily.

"Do you realize how much you stir me up Anna?" He ask in a very low tone.

"What, what do you mean?" I ask nervously. He didn't answer me and instead lean down to kiss my neck. "G,George." I said breathlessly, I gasp when he pull the towel away from my body. He lean back and look at me all over making my body feel so hot then it happen.

"You look so fucking beautiful." He whisper huskily.

Something snap inside me and soon, my pheromones are release.

"Fuck!" George exclaim. "You smell so good." He said and trail kisses down my neck again making me moan. My legs wobble and I know I'll fall on the floor so I hold on to his arms. He move his lips next to my ear. "Jump on me." He whispers and I understand what he meant. I wrap my arms around his neck and jump, making me wrap my legs around him. He hold me on my waist tightly before going to our supposed room. He gently lay me on the bed before we stare into each other, our eyes talking silently.

He look at my lips and I took the initiative to kiss him. I know this is wrong, but I can't fight it anymore, especially when I'm on oestrus. I miss how his lips fit perfectly in mine and how good it feels to kiss him. I open my mouth and welcome his tongue when he slight bite my lower lip for entrance. I feel him caress my skin and then grope both my breast, he started kissing me down my neck and onto the valley of my breasts. He was looking at my eyes the whole time and it turns me on even more. He kiss my left nipple lightly before licking and sucking it, I touch his hair and caress it while biting my lip and moaning in ecstasy. He gave my right nipple equal attention before he lean back and remove his shirt and pants, leaving him only on his boxers.

He lean down again and trail kisses from my stomach to my thighs, biting some flesh there. He spread my legs wider and I shiver when I feel the cold air, I close my eyes and my mouth gape open when he started licking my clitoris. I hold onto his head and push it harder on me or sometimes push it away from me, I moan louder and arch my back as I feel myself about to release.

"Yes, don't stop. Hmm." I moan. George lick me even rougher, making me gasp and tremble all over as I came, hard. "G, George wait! I, I just came. Ahh!" My body is still shaking slightly, because George continue licking me. Not long after, I came again making my eyes roll slightly at the back of my head. I breath heavily as I came down from my high. George lean back and remove his boxers, making me glance at his cock. My vagina twitch at the sight of the big thing, he lean down again and kiss me on the lips. I feel the tip of his cock rub into me before he thrust it all in one go. I gasp and bite his shoulder blade in pain while he groan.

"This, this is your first time?" He ask in shock. I just nodded still not letting go of his shoulder I'm biting. He hug me tightly and kiss my hair. "I'm sorry Anna. I thought, oh gosh I'm so sorry." He apologize non-stop. I slowly retract my teeth and drop my head on the pillow, tears running down my cheeks. "We'll stay like this until the pain is gone, okay?" He said and kiss my eyes before kissing my lips. It wasn't that long before I feel like I'm ready, so I nod at George. He started thrusting in me slowly like he is just taking all the time in the world and I'm not complaining. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him for a kiss before hugging him.

"George." I moan his name. He thrust into me faster, his cock getting bigger when he's close to cumming. I moan loudly as I came and with few more thrust, he groan as he release inside me.

--

I woke up with a feeling like my body was run over by a ten wheeler truck. Not that I know how it feels, but you know what I mean. I look at George who is sleeping on his stomach with one arm around me. I look at his sleeping face and smile, he looks so peaceful in his sleep. I found myself staring at George lovingly and trail my finger lightly all over his beautiful face. I guess my feelings for this man is deeper than I thought, I wonder when this started?

I caress his face one last time before slowly removing his arms and get off the bed carefully, not wanting to wake him up. I hiss slightly when I feel a pang of pain between my thighs, I walk slowly towards the bathroom and I was stunned when I saw myself on the mirror. My hair is a mess and my lips are swollen, but what shock me the most was the amount of hickeys I have all over my body. I trace them with my fingertips and the vivid memories of last night fresh in my mind. I quickly took a shower and change into sweat pants and a loose shirt, before going downstairs to make breakfast. I was in the middle of making coffee when George walks in, automatically my heart beats faster.

Please be still my frantically beating heart.

"Good morning." He greeted. I look at him and hand him his coffee.

"Good morning."

"I thought you said you don't know how to cook?" He ask, putting butter on his toast before adding an egg and bacon.

"It's just eggs and bacon, there's only like five ingredients. Oil, eggs, salt, pepper and bacon." I replied, making him chuckle. Good, there's no awkwardness between us. I thought for sure we wouldn't, I wouldn't know what to say but it seems like this is just natural.

"So, how was the party by the way?"

"Boring as hell. I was just sitting the whole time and the people I shared table with only talked about things I couldn't relate and I saw the last person I wanted to see that night." I said and finish my first toast.

"Who?" He ask.

"Mitchel Lee." I replied.

"You two have something going on in the past?" He ask with a hint of anger in his voice. Hmm? Why would he be angry?

"He was my supposed fiance before you and he didn't took it well when I rejected him."

"And? Is he still holding a grudge about it?" I shake my head no.

"He actually introduce me to his fiance." I don't plan on telling him what happened after that, because I just don't want to.

"And?"

"And that's it. I went home."

"Then why were you in a bad mood coming home?" He pry.

"Because I wasted my time on that party." I scrunch my nose afterwards, something I do when I'm lying.

"Liar. Were you in a bad mood because Mitchel has a new fiance now?" I stop chewing my food and look at him angrily, he did the same.

"Why would I be in a bad mood for that?"

"I don't know." He shrug. "Maybe you're regretting that you rejected him."

"Why would I regret that? But then again, maybe you're right. He actually ask me last night to give him another chance, maybe I should." I said and stood up, picking up my plate to put in the dishwasher.

"You're married to me Anna." He too, stood up and did the same with his plate and mug.

"And I can divorce you anyti-hmmp." I didn't get to finish, because George pull my shoulder to face him and kiss me. We were both breathless when he pull away from me. "What, what are you doing!?" I exclaim.

"Shutting you up." What a way to shut someone up!

"You could have just cover my mouth with your hands or shoving food inside my mouth, why kiss me!?"

"Because I prefer that way." He said before diving into my neck, I thought he would just kiss it, but I gasp when he bites my skin and suck it really hard leaving me breathless again.

"N,no. George, I have a lot already." I whimper.

"My marks looks good on you." He said when he leans back and look at my neck quite happily.

"Tsk, I need to wear a turtle neck until all of this vanish." I complain.

"I'm sorry." He apologize and kiss my temple.

"It's okay, it's just a one time thing anyway." I said and move away from him.

"A one time thing?" He ask.

"Yes, this shouldn't have happened. In case you forgot, you have a girlfriend and you're cheating on her." I said and look at him. His eyes widen as if he remembers something and ran out of the kitchen, probably to get his phone or go home to his girlfriend.

I slide down to the floor and hug my knees. I don't condone cheating and yet here I am not holding back myself to stop him from doing something immoral and instead go along with it. I should have stop this from happening, I should have just wear back the gown last night instead of that towel or I should've told him to wait for me in the living room while I go get change or something that could've avoid that from happening.

My tears race down my cheeks as I heard the front door open and close, then a car pulling away from the drive way.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739 27 17
In the world where male Alpha and male Omega exist, there is always drama between those two types of male species. There are always possessive, overb...
54.7K 2.6K 20
Our parents arranged us to marry. I was 12 when I first saw my husband to be and I fell in love with him. After 6 years, we met again. Of course, I w...
86.2K 3.6K 25
Well.. For humans arranged marriage are thing may happen and if they don't like there is always divorce .. But werewolves who values mating and an...
85.9K 2.9K 46
At the age of eleven Anna Delacroix was diagnosed as clinically insane, when people began to see that she saw her world differently to everyone else...