George

I messed up. Big time. Why do I always do this!? I'm not only hurting and deceiving Margaret, but I'm also hurting Anna and most of all deceiving myself. I grab my phone and dial William's number.

"Hello?"

"Where are you right now?" I ask.

"At the bar, I'm restocking liquors, why?"

"I'm on my way." I say and end the call before throwing my phone on the passenger seat. I step more onto the gas just so I could get to the bar faster. I park my car recklessly and went inside, I sat down by the bar where William is wiping the bottles before putting them on display.

"What's up?" He ask.

"Give me shots of tequila. I badly need it." I said and tap the counter impatiently. William grab a bottle of tequila and pour some on the one shot glass. I pick it up and gulp it down, my throat burning. I at least took three shots before I decided to take a break a little as I feel my throat burning.

"Okay, you going to tell me now?" William ask, getting out of the counter and sit next to me.

"It's Anna."

"As always. What is it now?" He sighs, as if getting tired of me always having problems regarding Anna.

"Something happened last night. Between me and Anna." I confess. He nodded, before his eyes widen.

"How!? I mean, just a week ago you were in bad terms just from kissing. Now, you're telling me you actually slept together?" He ask.

"She was suddenly in heat! You know how hard it is to resist." I said and mess my hair in annoyance.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. I heard him chuckle. "How fucking cliche can this be?" I look at him in confusion.

"What is?" I ask.

"You know the situation where everyone around you can see it, except the two of you." He said, making me more confuse. What is he talking about?

"Can see what? Can you get to the point already?" I ask in annoyance and gulp down another shot of tequila.

"That you two are in love with each other." I stiffen. In love? Me and Anna are? I mean, maybe I do feel a little something for her, but I don't think Anna does.

"Nah. I don't think so. There's no way Anna is in love with me." I argue.

"But you admit you are?" He ask slyly.

"Maybe a little." I replied reluctantly.

"Dude, I bet you Anna loves you." I roll my eyes at him.

"Just drop it William."

"Seriously, don't you know anything about female alphas'?" What is he talking about now? I look at him with a frown. "George, we're taught about this in university."

"I swear I'll smack you if you don't just tell me already." I threatens.

"Okay, so you know omegas heat cycle right? Omegas goes in heat like every month and out of their will." He says. "With us male alphas, we only go in heat when alpha females or in any rare cases omega pheromones affects us." He continues.

"I don't follow." I say honestly.

"Female alphas don't go into heat willingly. If a female alpha releases sexual pheromones and goes into heat willingly, that means she loves the person that is with her at that time it happens." He said and stood up, leaving me gobsmacked. I put my hands inside my pocket to get my phone, only for it to be empty. I pat all my remaining pockets, but I still couldn't find my phone. I stood up and went outside, to my car. I went inside and grab my phone that was on the seat, I turn on the data and search about female alpha pheromones on Google.