The Bad Girl - [Rewriting]

By elenacopper

"Why don't we give him something that he wants to see," Taehyung says in a suggestive tune which makes me gul... More

Introduction
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 19

1.2K 76 47
By elenacopper

Author's P.O.V.

"You should have seen him working out, oh my God! Just looking at him makes me want to work out too." Irene grinned as she fangirl's over some hot boy she saw.

"Or rather look at him than work out," Jennie points out the obvious and Irene gives her a sheepish smile while linking her arm with her's, "You know me so well." Jennie rolls her eyes at her but there was a small smile on her face.

"And—oh, isn't that Taehyung?" Jennie looks in the direction of her eyes and for sure it was Kim Taehyung pinning a girl against a locker while making out with her. Her locker.

Jennie was shocked to see that, maybe because she hadn't seen this side of his. "Wait, weren't you guys dating?"

"Wha—No! Why would you even think that?!" She made a disgusted face she looked at Irene as if she has grown two heads.

"Oh, really? There are a lot of rumors that have been going around that you guys are a thing. We haven't been able to meet each other for a long while so I assumed you have moved on from that Jungle book and now you're dating THE Kim Taehyung."

Jennie blinks at her then sighs, "Girl, you assume too much." She shakes her head and heads towards her locker where the scene in front of her makes her want to gag.

She clears her throat while looking down and Taehyung pulls apart from that girl, "What do you—Jennie?" Taehyung stopped himself from cursing at the person who interrupted them but when he saw Jennie he got shocked.

"If you don't mind, can you move aside from my locker?" The girl that he was making out with glares at her and didn't move but Taehyung grabs her arm and pulls her aside.

Jennie, not once looked at them.

After she was done with collecting her books, she closed her locker and looked at their messy state, "You can continue now." With that being said, she turned around and started to walk towards her first class.

"Jen–"

"See you in class, Taehyung," She says and didn't even turn around to hear what he has to say.

She keeps walking when suddenly, she places her hand against her heart and clutches it.

What is this feeling?

___________________________________

Jennie was packing her bag as the school has finished. Suddenly, Taehyung came running towards her, almost knocking her down.

"Jen–Jennie, I need your help!" He was panting as if he ran a marathon. He grabs her shoulder and pleads her with wide eyes, "Please, help me!"

"Uh...what is it?" She asks awkwardly because why the hell he would out of nowhere ask for her help.

It's weird.

"Be my girlfriend," He says as his face shows nothing but seriousness which takes her off guard.

"What?!" She asks in bewilderment, eyes wide open in shock, mouth parted.

Am I hearing things or did he say what I think he said?

"I—I mean just pretend to be my girlfriend for now. There is this crazy obsessed girl whom I dated last, she is after me, she won't leave me alone unless she sees that I have moved on from her. She thinks I'm still into her and I can't seem to move on."

"Now you know, so please! Help me!" He holds both of her hands and begs her.

"No."

"But why?" He whines as he desperately needs her help.

"I don't want to get involved in your drama. What if that girl makes me her enemy and the next thing I know, I'm being bullied." She swings the strap of her bag over her shoulder and turns towards him.

"I will protect you!" He desperately says.

She knows he is sincere, his eyes tell everything. "But you won't always be with me," She says and steps aside.

He grabs her arm, "Hey–" he gets cut off by another voice, "Hey, Taehyung!"

He curses under his breath.

Speaking of the devil, here she comes.

She walks inside the class while sweetly smiling with her caked-up face and he cringes internally.

Her smile fades away when she notices that he's holding another girl's arm. "Tae, who is she?" The jealousy and anger were visible in her tune.

"My girlfriend." He pulls Jennie by her arm and wraps his arm around her waist, sticking her to his body.

Jennie gaps at him, "What?! N–" he cuts her off by pinching her waist, and she yelps in pain while planning his murder in her mind for dragging her into this.

"Do you need anything?" He changes the topic with a forced smile on his face. He's afraid Jennie might blow up his secret.

Ignoring his question, she says, "I don't believe you, she's not your girlfriend." With a smirk on her face, confident in herself. She raises her chin high, challenging him.

"She is!" He pulls Jennie impossibly closer while glaring holes at that girl. Now even Jennie was kind of shocked at this girl.

He doesn't want you then why keep running after him. Pathetic.

"Then prove it." The said girl is still confident that he hasn't moved on from her.

His eyes widen a bit as he looks down at Jennie who at the same time looks up at him. He turns his body towards her and bends down a bit to her eye level, their faces a few inches away from each other.

"I'm sorry, please don't kill me," He whispers so only she can hear him.

"Wha–" before she could say anything, he places his lips on her, shocking the hell out of her. Her eyes wide open as she's frozen in shock.

Not only her but every student in the class is shocked at the scene unfolding in front of them.

They just confirmed the rumors.

He pulls away and Jennie is still in shock which makes him want to smile but he doesn't. He turns towards that girl, "Are you satisfied now?"

Tears form in that girl's eyes as she glares at them then stomps out of the room.

Meanwhile, Jennie is having a mental breakdown.

Wha—what just happened? Why did it happen? What was it? What the hell was that?

Flashes of that steamy dream she had about him run through her mind, making her already pink cheeks redder.

Her eyes roam around the room and everyone was looking at her with shock, making her more embarrassed but one face made her want to dig her grave and bury herself in it.

Irene was looking at them with raised brows and mouth parted but soon her loud voice resonates across around the room.

"I knew it!"

Now Jennie really wants to bury herself alive.

___________________________________

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry for this late update. I have my reasons and I hope I can update more often, I also want to end this story soon.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Now, what do you think might happen next? Any guesses?

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
63K 2.8K 35
|COMPLETED| The prince just wants to be a normal guy and find love! So when His parents tell him they've chosen someone for him to marry in 2 months...
41.2K 2.1K 38
A story between three peaple Kim Taehyung, Kim jisoo and Kim jennie. Love or destiny, let's see what brings them together.... Taehyung lives in USA a...
336K 21.3K 38
[Violence suspense, Romance] "Dad no. please dad. you can't do this please. I....I promise I will break up with him just like you said. b...but pleas...