My heart Thief (Lizkook)

By meg_bts77

Lisa always thought he was a very shy maknae. Even though she was shipped with him the most she thought she n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Special : Happy Birthday Jiminie 💜
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 14

7.9K 193 48
By meg_bts77

<Lisa PoV>

We are in the hotel where BTS is currently staying. Everyone is here except Jimin Sunbae. Jungkook was sitting alone and directly opposite to me. Before Unnie could sit next to him, V Sunbae collapsed next to him. Unnie glared at V but he didn't mind. I'm really starting to like V actually.

I mean on screen it seems like Jimin is so close to Jungkook whereas V doesn't even acknowledge him. But here, Jimin and Jungkook are close maybe but the bond between V and Jungkook is really strong. I can feel it. It's what I had with Unnie before all this happened.

It hurts me to tell that Unnie actually changed. In the beginning she actually cared about him. But now I feel she's suffocating Jungkook. I mean any person can tell he's not comfortable and Unnie is really smart. To act like she doesn't know, is stupid. I know her well enough to say she's upto something. But she's my Unnie, she can't be bad. I refuse to believe what V thinks.

V💜🐯
Why do you look so lost?

I look up from my phone to see V and he signals to just text.

Just thinking about Unnie.

V💜🐯
You don't believe me,
do you?

I want to!
But why would Unnie
do something like that?

V💜🐯
Idk Lisa....

So when we were leaving the earlier hotel, V tagged behind Unnie when she got a call and excused herself. He heard her rant to someone on the call that, "For now I delayed it but it won't take long for him to break up with me. I don't think I can handle the plan. It hurts Sir". He quoted the line and it's got me confused as hell.

From what I infer, Rose doesn't want to break up with Jungkook for some reason. She has a plan which she can't handle. The plan is hurting her.

And the main thing, she said Sir. I've never heard her call anyone Sir before. Never. Who would she call Sir?

V thinks it's a mafia but lol no.

"I'm really tired. We'll see you tomorrow then?" Unnie got up and looked at Jungkook.

"I said I'm leaving! Jungkook??" She yelled.

Woah I've never heard Unnie this irritated. He caught on and got up with a fake smile scratching his neck.

"Bye see you - miss you" he said awkwardly. Why is he so awkward around her? I thought he opened up to her?

She nodded with a smile which I know is fake as well. She then looked at me expectedly. I got up on cue.

"Uh Lisa wait, I need to show you something. She'll be with you in a minute" V smiled to Rose.

She just nodded and looked at me, "I'll be in the car" and Jimin went behind her.

I followed V who left into the hallway. He was walking really fast and it was difficult to catch up. On the way, I think I lost him. I finally gave up and stood to catch my breath. I closed my eyes to stabilize myself when I felt a strong pair of arms back hug me.

I knew who it was.

Jungkook.

I wanted to push him but I couldn't. He was innocent but it hurt. I don't know what I am to him.

"Lisa I'm sorry" he whispered.

He seemed so sad. His voice was low and tainted with pain. He was helpless.

I turned around to look at him.

"I went to break up with her and she started talking about her sister who is sick. She said she's hospitalized and I just couldn't do it. I knew I promised." He looked down.

"Hey it's okay. I can wait but you need to give me something for assurance" I said.

"I promise I won't sleep with her or you till I break up with her. This doesn't have to be more complicated than it is."

"A kiss would do" I pouted.

I don't know when he'll break up with her seeing the fact Unnie doesn't want to. But I guess what he's saying makes sense.

He lifted my chin so that our eyes met. He seemed genuinely happy and I smiled knowing the reason was me. He smiled as well and gave me a peck on my lips.

He was about to pull away, "Woah hold up, that won't do" I pouted. He chuckled closing the gap between our lips. I pulled him closer by his shirt. I realized I may not kiss him for a while now and lowered my hands to the tip of his shirt. I slid my hands under his shirt feeling the hard abs.

"Doll" he said not breaking the kiss. I smiled and removed my hands from below his shirt and snaked around his neck.

We parted to catch our breath but soon after he lowered his lips to my neck. He pulled my sleeves down and grazed my skin through his lips. I moaned and he smirked on finding my soft spot. He bit it leaving a hickey.

"Something to remember me by" he smirked as he pulled away. I was blushing mad.

"Get a room you two" said a voice behind me.

"Hyung!" Jungkook blushed looking at V.

"Hurry now you don't want to keep your Unnie waiting" V said.

I turned to leave but then something stopped me. I looked at Jungkook who was looking at me. I tip toed to peck his lips and ran away. He was smiling and V went "Aww".

I was smiling all the way to the car and people were looking at me. So I wore my mask to hide the embarrassment. Before I could make a turn and be directly in front of the car, I stopped when I heard Jimin sunbae's voice.

"Why don't you just stop if this is affecting you so much?"

"I can't. I love him and I thought you understood" Unnie whispered.

"But- give me a chance Rose. This is not who you are. This is not what you deserve!" He whisper yelled.

"I'll think about it Jimin." She sobbed.

"Please do." He whispered as the door closed. I'm guessing Unnie got into the car. I could hear footsteps my way so I guess Jimin was coming back but he was whispering to himself, " Please Rose...I can't hurt Jungkook anymore. He was in pain today and I felt guilty. I'm his Hyung I always protect him"

I started walking too to not raise suspicion. He was taken aback when he saw me. "Everything okay?" I asked smiling.

He nodded nervously, "Bye Lisa".

"Bye Sunbae" I said and went to the car.

I expected to see a sobbing Unnie but she looked excited when I got in.

"Is V Sunbae the lucky guy??" She asked.

"Wha- no! He likes Jisoo Unnie and I'm helping" I said smiling nervously.

She muttered an "oh" as she looked away and so did I .

What's going on? Unnie has always been the quiet one and it's difficult to tell what she's upto. Maybe if she knew I like Jungkook she would back off? But I didn't back off knowing she likes him. I'm equally at fault. Yet I don't feel guilty. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm not finding Rose's love genuine enough. It seems forced.

Who am I to judge? I've done worse. I had sex with the man and loved it.

Damn I miss my simple boring life all of a sudden.

*Trrrrrrr*

I looked at the phone next to me.

It was unnie's phone and it was ringing. But I was literally shocked to see who was calling.

Tzuyu?

Wait, what?

Is Tzuyu blackmailing Unnie?

I looked away when she realized her phone was vibrating. She didn't know I knew who called so she picked up.

"I already told you"

There was a long pause. I guess Tzuyu is talking non stop?

"Mhmm"

I looked at Unnie and she looked bored.

"Yeah alright. As you say" she said before cutting the call.

Now it kinda makes sense doesn't it? Unnie said she'll do as Tzuyu says. But I always thought Tzuyu liked Jungkook. Never know what goes on in people's minds.

Ugh I feel bad now. Maybe Unnie was innocent all along and I was just digging into nothing? I even let V think Unnie is the culprit. But maybe she's the victim?

"Who was it?" I asked casually.

"Oh on the phone? My sister, she wants to meet up next week. She doesn't understand I'm busy."

"Oh" I chuckled.

Hmm okay.

Alice wants to meet Chae.

Cute.

Wait what???

I remembered what Jungkook told me.

"I went to break up with her and she started talking about her sister who is sick. She said she's hospitalized and I just couldn't do it. I knew I promised."

Did she lie to him??

Or did he lie to me? I doubt it.

Did Tzuyu make her lie? Who is Sir though?

Maybe she was talking of another sister?

Ugh who am I kidding? She did lie to him. I mean she didn't want to breakup of course, but lying like that about her own sister is showing how desperate she is.

What's happened to my unnie? Has love changed her? Oh God. I hope not.

I have to tell V Sunbae about this. He's the only one who can help me. He's my partner in solving this crime. I mean mystery.

_____________________________________________

Please don't hate me!!

I love Rose and Jimin!! This is just a fiction!

And thanks for reading till here!

And yay we crossed 1k ! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

77K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
271K 9.9K 58
I hate him. He stole my father away. and now, I am scared he will steal the only thing I have. Go away, thief.
13.1K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
167K 7.1K 20
A hot college student met someone that made him confused about his gender. What will happen if he finds out that the "GUY" he's inlove with, is actua...