There is only... A new beginn...

By Turf_Primordial

You already know what happens within this... but what if I told you not all was true and there's more after... More

Bio
Chapter: 1: Rise of a dormant key-bearer.
Chapter: 2: The beginning of a new adventure.
Interval: 1.
Chapter: 3: Wait! WE'RE TOY'S?! (Part: 1).
Chapter: 3: HEARTLESS CONTROL TOY'S?! (Part: 2).
Chapter: 3: Well, we've just angered the mothership (part: 3).
Interval: 2.
Chapter: 4: Oh look, a tower in the middle of nowhere! (Part: 1).
Chapter: 4: a rude mother and a proud horse... yeah, that's normal (part: 2).
Interval: 3.
Chapter: 5: Huh... we're monsters... who do I scare first? (Part: 1).
Chapter: 5: Lasers... WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE LASERS?! (Part: 2).
Chapter: 5: Ok! Slime! Your causing property damage! (Part: 3).
Interval: 4
Chapter: 6: forgotten history found, unforeseen legends arise (part: 1).
Chapter: 6: Opposite's meet at last, an unforeseen awakening (part: 2).

Chapter: 4: Uh... how does a person form into a TREE MONSTER?! (Part: 3).

195 2 0
By Turf_Primordial

Back inside Rapunzel's tower in the hidden location, Rapunzel was lying on her bed as her hair was all over her rooms floor since it was not tied up anymore while pascal was looking at her while he stood on her bed as Rapunzel had closed her eyes, holding onto a purple cloth that had a golden imprint of the sun on it. Rapunzel then looked to her ceiling with sadness in her eyes before she noticed something.

Rapunzel: "Huh?" She Said as she then gasped before looking at the cloth with the sun imprint on it and looks to her ceiling again and does the same thing twice, after that, she sits up and gasped as she realised the sun imprint on the cloth resembles some of her signature's in her paintings. She looks around to see more of the same image before standing up and connecting the dots as an image of the picture she saw back in the kingdom with the baby that resembles her, before she remembers the tiara that she found and tried on. She then comes back into reality and gasped in shock and breathed heavily as she fell against her dresser as she calms down. Gothel Heard the thump from downstairs and went to check on her, but Rapunzel came out of her room.

Rapunzel: "I am the lost princess." She Said as gothel didn't understand her and was annoyed.

Gothel: "please speak up Rapunzel, you know how I hate the mumbling."

Rapunzel: "I am the lost princess. Aren't I?" She Said as as she was now angry while mother gothel's eyes widened as she was shocked that she managed to learn the truth.

Rapunzel: "did I mumble, mother? Or should I even call you that?" She said seriously as gothel tried to save her own skin.

Gothel: "Oh Rapunzel, do you even hear yourself? Why would you ask such a ridiculous question?" She Said as Rapunzel pushed her away.

Rapunzel: "it was you! It was all you!" She said upset and angry as gothel finally revealed her true colours.

Gothel: "everything I did was to protect you." She Said as Rapunzel pushed her out of the way and walked down the stairs to the ground flour with gothel following.

Gothel: "Rapunzel-"

Rapunzel: "I've spent my entire life hiding from people who would use me for my power..."

Gothel: "Rapunzel!"

Rapunzel: "when I should have been hiding from you!"

Gothel: "where will you go? He won't be there for you."

Rapunzel: "What did you do to him?" She said worried about Flynn as gothel smiles slightly.

Gothel: "that criminal's to be hanged for his crimes." She Said as she came up behind Rapunzel while she gasped in horror.

Rapunzel: "oh no."

Gothel: "now, now, it's all right. Listen to me, all of this is as it should be." She said as she went to pet Rapunzel's he'd before Rapunzel grabbed her wrist causing her to stop as gothel grunts a little at the grip.

Rapunzel: "No! You were wrong about the world, and you were wrong about me, and I will NEVER let you use my hair AGAIN!!" She Said as gothel got herself free from Rapunzel's grip and knocked herself into a mirror, which fell and shattered onto the floor. Gothel took a breather as Rapunzel walks away and prepares to leave until gets angry and serious as a dark aura emits from her.

Gothel: "you want me to be the bad guy? Fine. Now I'm the bad guy." She said walking slowly towards Rapunzel.

_______

The rest still tried to get sora to wake up while not far from them, Flynn was riding maximus towards Rapunzel's tower and they just finished crossing the bridge. After a few seconds, they finally reached the rest.

Flynn: "Whoa max! Whoa boy." He Said as maximus came to a halt as the rest noticed him.

Trf: "Flynn! Your ok! We need some help!" He Said as Flynn saw sora.

Flynn: "is sora okay?"

Shino: "Kinda, He's unconscious and has been for a while."

Donald: "Yeah, ever since marluxia knocked him out." He Said as soundwave nods.

Goofy: "we keep callin' his name and shakin' him, but he won't open his eyes."

Donald: "sora!"

Goofy: "wake up!" They said to no success.

Trf: "I might have something, but i don't think hearing something like that will work. Do you have anything Flynn?" He Said as Flynn thinks.

Flynn: "Hmm... unresponsive sidekick... wait a minute. I know how to fix this!"

Shino: "how?" She said confused.

Flynn: "like this: max, give him a wash!" He Said as maximus licks sora's face causing the spell to were-off as he woke up.

Goofy, Donald: "sora!" They said as he got himself up as Trf laughed happily.

Trf: "haha! Welcome back to the land of the living brother!" He said helping sora up as everyone else stood.

Shino: "soundwave, record this incase something like this happens again." She said smiling as soundwave nods as his visor started to do some work with him mentally doing it.

Flynn: "well that did the trick, Nice work max!" He said as maximus huffed proudly as sora shakes his head.

Sora: "Huh? How did I end up... *realises* oh no! Flynn, Rapunzel's being held prisoner!" He Said as the rest nod.

Flynn: "that's right, in her mothers tower, This calls for a rescue. *goes in front of sora one sticks out a hand.* are you all with me?" He Said as they nod.

Sora: "Yeah." He Said as Flynn helped him onto maximus with goofy and Donald before they all realised that maximus had a little trouble on carrying all of them, but he managed it in the end before they realised there three others.

Flynn: "sorry you three, maximus is already having trouble with us 4." He Said as the rest nod.

Trf: "don't worry, We'll be able to keep up. Soundwave!" He Said as soundwave transformed and shino hoped onto him while Flynn and maximus looked at each other before they shake their heads.

Flynn: "why am I not surprised." He Said sarcastically with a smile as maximus huffed while the rest laugh.

Sora: "what about you Trf? Soundwave is only big enough to hold one person."

Trf: "heh, did you forget about how fast I am brother? I thought all the running competitions back at home summarised it." He Said as sora chuckled and nods.

Sora: "oh yeah!"

Goofy: "but how fast are you?" He Said as Trf smirked before he quickly zooms around maximus before quickly appearing back where he was as dust flew everywhere.

Donald: "whoa! That is fast!"

Flynn: "well that settles it! Let's go max." He Said as max then lifts himself up for a second before he galloped into the forest with Trf going at the same pace by him while soundwave flew above with shino on top of him. They all ran through the forest and jumped over the location's they visited like there was no tomorrow. Until nobody's appeared and tried to stop them.

Flynn: "Whoa, Whoa, whoa, whoa, max!" He Said as maximus stopped as the nobody's prepared to fight them until soundwave transformed and he and shino dropped in as Shino summoned her key-blade and slashes one, causing it to disappear as soundwave attacked one before throwing it into another as lazerbeak then ejects from his chest and shoots them, causing them to disappear.

Trf: "damnit, marluxia is trying to by himself some time!" He Said as sora and his partners then nod and jumped off maximus and summon their weapons.

Sora: "we'll take it from here Flynn, Go and help Rapunzel."

Trf: "I'll follow behind just incase more show up! I know sora and the rest will be fine without my assistance here!" He Said as he and sora smile and nod to each other.

Flynn: "Thanks! Common Trf!" He Said as he ride maximus to the tower as Trf follows behind summoning his key-blade's and slashes some of the nobody's as they went, causing them to disappear. Sora then starts to slash some heartless as goofy crushes and knocks a few while Donald fires magic to assist the other 4.

Flynn: "Quickly, this way!" He Said as they turn a corner and they kept running until they reach the secret entrance and run through the cave and finally reach Rapunzel's home.

Trf: "we made it!" He Said happily as they then stop for a moment.

Flynn: "Trf, I'll be alright from here on out, some monsters might start to appear at the entrance and I think your brother and your friends will need any help to get here faster." He Said as Trf nods to Flynn.

Trf: "Alright, stay safe Flynn!" He said running back to the entrance to the area through the cave.

Flynn: "you too! Hurry max!" He Said as he rode maximus to the tower. Trf then ran through the cave and made it to the entrance as he then passed the leaves covering it as heartless then appeared.

Trf: "oh great, heartless too!? Looks like marluxia is finally starting starting to act serious, unless he was serious to begin with, which in turn makes him Super serious now." He said smiling to himself as he got into a stance and charged at the heartless.

_______

Flynn was now climbing Rapunzel's tower using her hair which luckily dropped down, he managed to reach the top and climbed through her large window in relief.

Flynn: "Rapunzel! I thought I'd never see you again." He said happily before noticing Rapunzel with her hands tied up behind her back along with her legs as a bandana covered her mouth to prevent her from speaking as she tried to warn him about something, but was too late as gothel fatally stabbed Flynn's side causing him to fall to the floor and start to bleed out as Rapunzel screams in the bandana around her mouth as gothel stood triumphant while Flynn lay on the floor in pain as he starts to bleed out.

_______

Trf: "Is That all you guy's got! Because I'm not even using most of my power yet!" He said shooting another heartless away from him as he slashed another in front, causing them to disappear before he de-summoned his shotgun and summoned his second key-blade as he stabs it into two other heartless on the floor, causing them to disappear before he knocked one to the floor and stomped onto its head, causing it to disappear as the body then disappeared with it. Trf sighs in relief as he then checked the area only to see a few heartless somewhere away from the entrance and where he was. He then tuned both his key-blades up from the ground and walks towards them as he de-summoned his key-blade of sin again and summoned his shotgun.

Trf: "man, I'm starting to act and fight like a character I once played in a game." He Said shooting a heartless that appeared from behind him, causing it to disappear.

Trf: "too well." He Said before he jumped up and fired an energy blast downwards at a nobody, causing it to disappear as he then lands. He then threw his key-blade, causing it to go straight into a nobody as he then teleported to it and forcefully slashed it through its body, causing it to disappear as Trf then shoots another away from him causing it do disappear along with a heartless he crushed using a tree branch.

Trf: "Ground spiral!" He Said as he then throws his key-blade into the air and teleports to It, before forcefully hitting the ground, causing rock pillars to form around him as they spin and then self-destruct, causing rock spikes to shoot at the heartless and nobody's around him, causing them to disappear.

Trf: "whew! That hurt a-*gets attacked from the side and gets tossed to the ground by a nobody.* I stand corrected, THAT hurt a lot. *looks to see the nobody about to attack again* and this will be even worse." He said with a nervous smile before out of nowhere, sora got thrown by Shino using her energy chain to fly at the nobody and slashed it, causing it to disappear as he lends Trf a helping hand.

Trf: "heh, you lot certainly took your time." He said smiling as he grabs sora's hand and lifts himself up.

Sora: "sorry, the nobody's had some back ups in store for us." He Said as they saw 3 nobody's get knocked into a tree by a large branch and disappear, they then turn to see that soundwave and goofy were the ones responsible as Donald froze some enemies for Shino to then slash them with lazerbeak shooting them, causing them to shatter before they all regroup and noticed that Trf held his head in pain as lazerbeak attached itself back to soundwave's chest.

Donald: "You Okay Trf?"

Goofy: "the heartless must've hit him harder than we expected." He Said as Trf shook his head as the pain stopped.

Trf: "n-no, I just felt and sensed something bad happen."

Shino: "if that's true, then we need to get there fast!" She Said as the rest nod as they all go through the leaf covers and go through the cave to Rapunzel's tower.

_______

Gothel: "Rapunzel, Really!" She said trying to drag Rapunzel with her inside the tower as Flynn still is bleeding out on the ground, barley gripping onto life.

Gothel: "enough already! Stop resisting me!" She Said as Rapunzel got the bandana off her mouth and fell to the floor as gothel still had her in her binds as she pulled on her chain.

Rapunzel: "no! I won't stop! For every minute of the rest of my life, I will fight! I will never stop trying to get away from you! *gothel looks in anger as Rapunzel cools down and does the only thing she can do now* but... if you let me save him, I will go with you." He Said as gothel thinks as Flynn tries to stop her while dying.

Flynn: "no! No, Rapunzel..." He Said in pain and anguish as pascal looked to the scene in sadness.

Rapunzel: "I'll never try to escape, just let me heal him... and you and I will be together forever, just like you want. Everything will be the way it was, I promise, just like you want. Just... let me heal him." She Said desperately and gothel allowed it, but to make sure Flynn won't follow them after, she tied his hand to a chain attached to a pillar by him.

Gothel: "in case you get any ideas about following us." She said walking away as Flynn holds his side as Rapunzel rushed to him in desperation as she held his face in her hands.

Rapunzel: "Eu... Eugene!" She said to Flynn who was actually called Eugene as his real first name, as he now held his side in pain as she saw that the wound was fatal.

Rapunzel: "oh, I'm so sorry, Everything is going to be okay though." She said grabbing a handful of her hair as was about to put it on Eugene's wound, but Flynn tried to refuse it.

Eugene: "no... Rapunzel..." He Said in pain and despair.

Rapunzel: "I promise, you have to trust me."

Eugene: "No! I can't let you do this." He Said sadly in pain as Rapunzel put her hair over his wound.

Rapunzel: "and I can't let you die." She said trying not to cry.

Eugene: "but if you do this... but if you do this, then you will die." He Said saying the truth in pain and sadness.

Rapunzel: "hey, it's gonna be alright." She Said as they both smile sadly as Rapunzel was about to start healing him.

Eugene: "Rapunzel... Wait." He Said as he put his hand on her face before he reached back behind her and grabbed her hair as he used his other arm to grab a shard of glass from the broken mirror to cut it all off in one go as Rapunzel gasped in shock and horror as her hair turns brown.

Rapunzel: "Eugene, wha-?!"

Gothel: "NO!!" She shouts as all of Rapunzel's hair starts to turn brown again as gothel tried to save the remaining golden hair, but it was no use.

Gothel: "Oh no! Oh no. No... *the brown turning hair touched her hand and makes her start to turn into an old woman.* What have you done?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" She yells as she starts to turn old and weak as her hair turns white and she falls to the floor, she then looks at herself and covers her face with the hood of her cloak as she trembled towards the window, and pascal grabbed a long piece of Rapunzel's cut off hair and dragged it, causing gothel to trip over it and fall out the window as she screams as she turned to smoke and ashes, only leaving her cloak as the rest arrive to see her cloak fall slowly down.

Trf: "Whoa... did she actually-?"

Shino: "turn to smoke and ashes? Then yeah, she did alright." She Said as the rest gasp, but they didn't notice marluxia somewhere away from them, and he didn't look happy, not one bit.

Marluxia: "fallen to darkness... we can't allow her near our pure light now. Her presence will only cast a pall over it." He Said as he then used his heartless magic to make pink flower petals surround the cloak before a ball of darkness surrounded it as marluxia saw that he was done here and teleported away.

Sora: "Huh? What the-?!"

Donald: "Darkness!"

Goofy: "It's forming into a heartless!"

Shino: "Oh great! What can it be this time?!" She said as a wooden hand and tail sprouted from it, it then formed three more wooden legs before landing onto the ground revealing its body to be a tree with a face while it roared at them as it stood up on its tail.

Trf: "WHAT KIND OF HEARTLESS IS A TREE WITH LEGS AND A TAIL?!" He Said creeped out as he summoned his key-blades while the rest summon their weapons too.

Sora: "what happened up there?" He said attacking the heartless before blasting air magic at it, causing it to fly into the wall before it slid down it causing everyone to dodge.

Soundwave: "Life signal depleting, ID: Flynn rider." He said the tree heartless blocked a few attacks from Shino and goofy before it scaled up a cliff again, and head butted the ground, causing everyone to dodge as Donald froze it, causing soundwave to grab it and throw it away from them, causing it to tumble and the ice to shatter.

Goofy: "oh no! Flynn's in trouble!" He Said as the tree heartless span around while charging at him causing him to have sora to help him knock the heartless back as Shino then jumped above its head and fires a few shots into its, mouth causing it to roar in pain before it shines a bright light, blinding them before it stoped and they see it on top of Rapunzel's tower.

Trf: "we need to take this guy down, and fast!" He said as he charged towards the tower, but jumped back when it summoned a wooden cage around them, before it went further and mad explosive apples appear in the sky and fall down near them as they explode on impact.

Donald: "explosive apples?!"

Goofy: "little chef would never want these!" He Said as they all jump through the gaps of the wooden cage before Shino used her energy chain to pull herself on top of the tower and fire and slashed the heartless while the rest fired thunder magic at it as goofy and soundwave knock away the explosive apples from them. The tree heartless then knocks Shino down from the tower as she manages to land back on the ground again, only for her and the rest to be put back inside a wooden cage again.

Shino: "damnit! The heartless remembered to make sure there was no way out this time." She Said as she got blown back by an explosive apple along with Donald.

Sora, Trf: "Donald!/Shino!" They shout in worry as Shino and Donald get back up, but are in a huge amount of pain. Trf looks at the heartless angrily before noticing his eyes start to emit flames and realised is rage still hadn't fully cooled down from earlier, he then looks to sora.

Trf: "sora, do you have a rage form?!"

Sora: "h-Huh?!"

Trf: "DO YOU?!" He shouted as he dodged an explosive apple.

Sora: "Yeah, but it only happens when I'm angry and in need, why?!" He said slashing a few explosive apples away from him.

Trf: "I can help you activate it, but only since my rage is still this big. Are you ready?!" He Said as sora grabs his hand and nods.

Sora: "Ready!" He shouts as a black aura covers both of them, causing sora to turn completely black with red eyes as Trf's clothes turned black while his eyes burn in blue and red flames.

Goofy: "Huh?!"

Donald: "it's sora's rage form!"

Shino: "Trf's too!" She Said as soundwave nods. 

Trf and sora quickly disappear and appeared behind the heartless and slash it a few times while no-one can see their body's, until sora appeared on the ground and started to riskcharge, while Trf appeared and grabbed the tree heartless's tail, and the runs fast while dragging it down from the tower and runs across the side of the cliff, dragging the tree heartless along with him, before he teleported above sora with the tree heartless and let's go of it before teleporting to sora as sora uses his final risk-charge.

Trf: "Ally coordination!!" He shouts as sora roars as he then makes a few black orbs appear and then make red layers shoot out of it, as Trf used ally coordination to had Hell flames to the lasers. The Tree heartless fell into their final move as it roared in anguish before sora reverted to normal, causing it to stop before Trf appears in front of the heartless.

Trf: "Time to see what metal does to wood, wouldn't you agree soundwave?" He Said as soundwave did a thumbs up as Trf then punched the tree heartless to soundwave as he reverted back to normal. Soundwave then grabbed the tree heartless's tale and then spins it around before slamming it down into the ground, soundwave then slowly walked forward as the heartless then got up and charged at him, only for soundwave to then punch through it entirely as he then appeared behind it, the tree heartless stopped moving for a second before it is shown a large hole from its mouth ending to the back of its tree-head from where soundwave punched through.

Soundwave: "mission accomplished." He Said as the tree heartless shines a bright light before disappearing entirely.

Sora: "Alright soundwave!"

Goofy: "that was crazy, he punched straight through the heartless."

Donald: "Yeah, He sure is strong." He Said as soundwave scratched his visor in a little embarrassment as Trf pats his shoulder as he and shino smile.

Trf: "He sure is, even without a weapon, that's what makes him special." He Said as lazerbeak squawked in agreement from soundwave's chest.

Shino: "let's go quickly, Flynn and Rapunzel still need our help!"

Everyone: "right!" They said as they all then climb the tower as soundwave transformed and flew up it.

_______

Inside the tower, Rapunzel held Eugene in her arms as he was about to dies and she tried to stop it, but it was no use as she was about to cry while she held his face.

Rapunzel: "don't go, stay with me Eugene." She Said as she was about to cry she said as soundwave flew through the window and transformed before looking at the scene, causing him to remain silent as Trf and shino hop through the window and go to him while sora and his partners lift themselves onto the windowsill, Trf and sora were about to talk before soundwave pointed to Rapunzel and a nearly dead Eugene, causing them all to gasp in horror as Shino has her hands over her mouth. Rapunzel then puts Eugene's hand on her hair, hoping it would still work.

Rapunzel: "flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse..."

Eugene: "Rapunzel." He Said weakly.

Rapunzel: "bring back what once was mine..."

Eugene: "hey. Rapunzel." He Said weakly as Rapunzel then held his hand that felt colder by the second.

Rapunzel: "What?" She said trying her best not to cry as Eugene grunts in pain.

Eugene: "Rapunzel... you were my new dream." He Said dying slowly as Rapunzel smiled sadly.

Rapunzel: "and you were mine." She said as Eugene too a few breaths before he finally gave in and died in her arms as she slowly began to cry. As sora and his group looked sorry for her and sad while they felt pain from losing a friend, as Shino begins to cry at the scene sadly as Trf then hugged her close to him as she weeps on his chest while Trf was sad as he and soundwave put a hand on both shoulders as lazerbeak does a silent squawk of sadness. Rapunzel then held Eugene's face as she began her chant again as she silently cried.

Rapunzel: "heal what has been hurt, change the fates' design, save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine... what once was mine..." she said as she then cried and a tear dropped onto Flynn's face, before it slowly disappeared and started to shine brighter and brighter as Eugene's body to glow, causing everyone to look in shock and awe as light filled the room. Rapunzel stared at Eugene's body in confusion before an image of a golden flower appeared on his wound as it magically restored him as the light then disappeared. Rapunzel then quickly looked to Eugene as he began to twitch before opening his eyes.

Eugene: "Rapunzel...?" He Said as she gasps and starts to smile.

Rapunzel: "Eugene..." She Said as Flynn did the only thing he could do to confirm it... flirt with her.

Flynn: "did I ever tell you... I've got a thing for brunettes?" He said smiling as Rapunzel gasped in happiness as she then hugged him tightly as he did the same as the rest gasped in happiness before sora hugged his partners as they laugh while Trf and shino hug each other in happiness as Trf spins Shino around as soundwave just made a smile emoji on his visor as lazerbeak ejects and flies in circles above him, signalling that everything was alright now.

_______

After a few minutes, they all made it down from the tower as shin and Rapunzel giggled since they were commenting about each other as maximus then came up by Flynn as pascal got back onto Rapunzel's shoulder.

Shino: "this is great Rapunzel! You're finally gonna get to see your real parents."

Sora: "Yeah, your new home too inside the castle." They Said as she nods.

Rapunzel: "I know! I mean... I can't believe it, I can finally be with my real family! I couldn't have done it without your help."

Donald: "you're welcome."

Trf: "Yeah, we're always there to lend a helping hand." They Said as she then giggles in happiness as Eugene flirts with her again.

Eugene: "well, from where I'm standing, the kingdom couldn't have asked for a better princess. And I couldn't have asked for better sidekicks! Thanks." He Said happens as the rest smiled.

Rapunzel: "Yes, Thank you all so much."

Donald: "happily ever after."

Shino: "M'hm!" She said nodding as sora and soundwave agreed.

Goofy: "now Flynn, you and maximus play nice."

Trf: "Yeah, wouldn't want to get chased over cliffs again, right?" He said smirking as Eugene told his backstory with maximus as the two look at each other smiling.

Eugene: "fine." He Said as he and Rapunzel held their hands lovingly as Trf and shino hold hands too as Shino blushes a little.

Shino: maybe what Trf said back there could be talked about another time... for now, I'm gonna enjoy the moment.

Sora: "you're gonna be great." He Said confusing them.

Both: "Huh?"

Sora: "we haven't seen the guy controlling the monsters in a while, so that's one less thing to worry."

Goofy: "but there's still a chance that he might be around here somewhere." He Said as the rest nod.

Trf: "well, no use worrying about it now... but if he comes back and try's to bother Rapunzel again, the Flynn will keep her safe."

Shino: "and the rest of us won't be far behind to help out."

Donald: "come on. Rapunzel's the tough one, if you ask me." She Said as soundwave nods as lazerbeak squawked in agreement.

Eugene: "True. but nevertheless, I won't let her out of my sight."

Rapunzel: "oh... Eugene." She said blushing a little as the rest were confused.

Sora: "'Eugene'?"

Trf: "is that a nickname or something?"

Eugene: "Oh! That's my real name, Eugene Fitzherbert. That's right, i never told you guy's." He Said chuckling.

Donald: "that's different."

Goofy: "I think it's a great name!"

Shino: "definitely worth wondering in why you changed it to Flynn rider tough, right guy's?" She Said as they nod as lazerbeak squawked.

Sora: "right. Nice to re-meet you Eugene."

Trf: "Yeah, it's also great to have you back with us." They Said a little in confusion.

Rapunzel: "hey! I thought I was the only one you were going to tell." She said pouting as Flynn brought her close.

Flynn: "don't worry, I've saved plenty of fitzherbert-y secrets just for you."

Rapunzel: "Really?"

Shino: "hey! What are you two lovebirds talking about?" She Said making them separate.

Eugene: "nothing!" He said nervously as Rapunzel laughed.

Rapunzel: "nothing."

Donald: "hey, you can tell us!"

Goofy: "Yeah, it's not nice to keep secrets."

Eugene: "this one is none of your business." He Said as the brothers chuckled.

Sora: "Maximus, get him!" He Said causing maximus to stare down Flynn as he leans back, before Trf grins.

Trf: "pascal, do what you do best!" He Said as pascal jumped onto Flynn's shoulder and shoots his long tung into his ear causing him to react as pascal does his usual peace out, dropping to the floor.

Eugene: "you have got to be kidding me!" He shouts as everyone laughs at his misfortune before he joins in while also being annoyed.

Meanwhile: 

On a cliff that shows the forest and the kingdom, maleficent and Pete look over the kingdom with annoyed faces.

Pete: "another world where we got doodly-squat. You sure this box thingy's even real?"

Maleficent: "yes"

Pete: "Yeah, and just how you know that?"

Maleficent: "it is etched." She said walking away from the cliff.

Pete: "it is what?"

Maleficent: "come with me." She said making another portal made up in shadows.

Pete: "where to? Those bozos ain't gonna help us. Sora's sure not looking for the box."

Maleficent: "who said anything about following them?" She said confusing him as he huffs before they both enter the portal and teleported away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 31 21
Thank you Disney and Square Enix for the game Kingdom Heart. This game gave me the inspiration to write A NEW JOURNEY. The story will have Final Fant...
5.7K 47 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...
7.5K 178 12
(Book 1) This story is about Hikari's adventures with the BBS trio as she travels through worlds fighting the Unversed to fighting Vanitas and Master...
1K 22 15
Terra, Aqua, and Ventus have been traveling the Realm of Darkness for awhile now in their pursuit to find Sora. But during a heated fight, Ventus acc...