The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

One problem after another

1.2K 20 9
By GodofWrath19

I thought my problems with Will was going to be easy because I alter his memories. Guess not why your wondering well because he's going to be the first ever super solider on Remnant and he fuck up the timeline and by that he changed the story. So I have to deal with Cinders gang, Will super solider bitch ass, and I have to tell my team sooner or later about me..... this is not going to be easy.

Y/N: POV

I'm with my team in Ports class and let me tell you.... I would rather watch paint dry then listen to his life story. I'm just thinking about changing my weapons because I built another weapon in my free time in Beacon also not letting Ruby know I made a new weapon. If she did she would be the first one to destroy something in a BAD way and.... Will. Some time later I can hear Jaune talking to Weiss about he have some movie tickets if she wanted to come.

Y/N(mind): God damn it Jaune! your so like an anime male trope who's so dense in life! *sigh* Pyrrha don't worry your "ship-mate" will help you.

After the fail attempt of Jaune asking out Weiss and Port class is over. He groans and puts his head on the desk I walk up and Yang pats his head.

Yang: One day.

Y/N: Don't worry buddy you'll find the girl that's right for you.

Jaune: You wouldn't wanna hang out at the movies later, would you?

Y/N: I have something to do today Jaune sorry, but I know who might.

Jaune: And who would that be Y/N?

Y/N: That would be Pyrrha my bast friend she would love to go with you. (mind) LITERALLY!

Jaune: Oh please why would Pyrrha hang out with me of all people?

Y/N: That's my point! look Jaune ask her and I guarantee she'll accept. Now go get her and have fun young tiger.

Juane: Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: No problem. (mind) You shouldn't be thanking me, Pyrrha should be.

(Time skip to Y/N changing first at the dorm and waiting outside for everyone else to get ready as well also here is what Y/N wearing now.)  Location RWBY dorm

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright, guys! today's the day the investigation begins! she says as she does a pose.

Y/N(mind): This is going to be a long day.

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey! We've got a plan that's.... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! everyone remember their roles?

Y/N: You, Weiss, and I will head to the CCT to check the Schee dust records for ant more dust robberies or inconsistencies plus we got Weiss to back us up.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit now members. If I can get in I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of the town that typically knows everything going on in Vale so getting info out of him shouldn't be that hard.

Ruby: Great, we'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we've found. Lets do this!

Sun: Yeah!

We all turn to see Sun hanging around outside the window.

Blake: Sun!?

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: Oh, it's easy I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?

Sun: I climb trees all the time!

Sun flips himself into the room.

Sun: So are we finally getting back at Torchwick?

Blake: WE are going to investigate the situation as a team.

Ruby: Sorry Sun we don't wanna get friends involved.

Sun: Pssh, that's dumb you should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune.

We all stick our head out the window Scooby-Doo style y'all.

Neptune: Sup.

Ruby: How did you even get up here?

Neptune: I have my ways... seriously though can I come in? it's high up here.

Y/N: I gotcha.

I pulled him into the room.

Ruby: Alight, Sun will go with Blake and Neptune can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner.

She slides Neptune and for some reason is stiff as a cardboard cutout, over to Yang. She pokes him and he rocks back forth gently.

Ruby: Everyone good?

Weiss: Well I-

Y/N: It's already done! time to move out!

Ruby: Okay!

Ruby grabs Weiss' hand drags her out of the room.

Weiss: But... but...

Y/N: Okay everyone good luck and may the sun guide your way and not talking about monkey boy here.

BY+SN: See ya! 

Ruby, Weiss, and I are walking towards the transit tower.

Ruby: Oh Wow! forgot how big the transit tower is up close!

Y/N: Your telling me Ruby.

Weiss: You two should see the one at Atlas.

Ruby: That was the first one. right?

Weiss was about to answer but I step in.

Y/N: Right on the spot there Ruby. Atlas created the cross continental transit system to allow the four kingdom to communicate with one another. it was gift to the world after the Great War.

Ruby was amazed how smart I was as her boyfriend and Weiss was bit angry.

Weiss: Don't be pests beside, the only reason we're here is because-

I closed everything around me to think to myself and about my new weapon.

Y/N(mind): I know that I'm copying the Frayed Blade and all, but I need to get it out of my item box since I put it there a few days ago. I need to go and wait at the place that Ruby is going to meet Penny because it would be a bid surprise for them.

I got back to reality and spoke also pulling out my scroll.

Y/N: Hey guys I just got a message about my new weapon I just need to go get it is that okay?

Weiss: Sure go ahead you weapon nut.

Ruby: WILL YOU  SHOW ME YOUR WEAPON WHEN YOU GET BACK!

Y/N: Yes Ruby I will see ya.

After I left I got to the place where there going to meet so I went to the ally way and pulled out my new weapon.

Y/N: Let see how I did. I said as I pull it out of my item box.

(Imagine the green parts are purple instead)

I looked at and examine it I could tell that it's powerful. When I started to make it I had to practice the weapon art of it and by that I needed to use it like the Frayed Blade weapon art in Dark Souls 3 it took me a while but I got it down.

(Time skip to Y/N in the Cafe waiting for Penny and Ruby)

I was thinking to my self really hard also drinking a bit of coffee just the way I like and playing on my ps vita(BORDERLANDS 2) I was just chillin. I was just waiting for Ruby and Penny it quiet until.

Penny: Y/N?

Y/N: Hey Penny! whatcha doing here?

Penny: I'm waiting for Ruby she was supposed to be here about 34.5 seconds ago.

Y/N: Don't worry she'll be here in 3... 2...

You drank the rest of your coffee, put your game away, and leave a tip of 100 lien.

Y/N: 1... as soon as you said that Ruby shows up

Ruby: Hey Penny! (looks at you) Y/N? how are you here? also Is that your new weapon! she said in excitement.

Y/N: Yes it is it took so long for them to give to me because someone else was trying to buy it off of me, but I refused(lie). After that event I just got here and waited for you guys.

Ruby: How did you know we were- (click) Oh right.

Y/N: Yup so what did you need from Penny?

Ruby: Don't you know?

Y/N: One step ahead in the game Ruby.

Penny: We should walk.

(A few moments later)

Penny: I wish I could help you guys but I don't know anything any of these men.

Ruby: What about that night? We were all together minus Y/N all of a sudden you just... disappear did you get kidnapped.

Penny: Oh, no! nothing like that!

Y/N: So where?

Penny: I've never been to another kingdom before... my father asked me not to venture out too far. You both have to understand that-

Y/N: He cares for you Penny and I can understand that feeling.

Ruby: I do too as well Penny I know the feeling.

Penny: I was... asked not to talk to you or anybody really.

Ruby: Was your dad really upset?

Y/N(mind): Fucking Ironwood! she's not a machine she a living AI that can develop feelings! just you wait when we meet again.

Penny: It wasn't... my father.

(Arthur note: To lazy to write dick head Ironwood speech. I just hate the guy man I know he's good but come on! Penny she good person and this guys here is just an ass so skip speech of new robots.)

After the long speech of the new robots from Ironwood. Ruby stares at the new tech with awe and for Penny looks worried.

Penny: Ruby? maybe we should go somewhere else..

I then see two soldiers look at our direction and can tell that we're about to run. Because Penny just ran away so we ran.

Y/N: Okay! time to run Ruby!

Ruby: Um... okay!

(Time skip to Y/N and Ruby chasing after Penny also running away from 2 Atlas soldiers)

I then caught up with them and I can see that I'm at the scene when Penny saved Ruby life after stopping a truck. I then got in and started to speak to the people on the streets.

Y/N: Nothing see here folks! she has a LOT of aura also her semblance to add(Turns to Ruby) {Get her out of here Ruby I'll distracted them okay now go!}(mind) Man Ruby and Penny can sure run fast!

Ruby: Um... yeah...

I began to explain the crowed that Penny has large amount of aura also her semblance. Giving Ruby time to get Penny out of here after that I follow them.

Ruby: Penny! please! what's going on? why-

Y/N: Ruby! calm down... take it slow she'll explain.

Penny: I can't! everything's fine(hiccup) I don't want to talk about it! (hiccup)

Y/N: Penny... Ruby here wants to help you I know that it's hard but you can trust us.

Penny: No... no no! you wouldn't understand!

Ruby: Let us try! you can trust us!

Y/N: Penny.... I know.... I already know.

Penny: Well... if you really know.... then you should know why I don't want to talk about it!

Ruby: Know what, Y/N? what's going on?

Y/N: Penny.... Ruby is your friend and no matter what friends stick together plus I already know and your my friend so it's okay.

Ruby: It's alright Penny.

Penny walks up to both of you and reveals her hands to have scratches in her metal hands.

Penny: Ruby.... I'm not a real girl.

Ruby: Oh..... Penny....

Penny: Most girls were born... I was made. I'm the worlds first synthetic life person capable of generating an aura... I'm-

Y/N: DON'T SAY THAT!!

Penny and Ruby got startled from the your high voice.

Y/N: You're a real girl! I know your machine, but your not! why? because your a kind, happy, joyful, and above all a person I don't care if you were made your my friend! also Ruby's friend..... you have heart and soul with that... your a real person right Ruby.

Ruby: Yeah! (she smiles at Penny)

Penny was taken back from my words then pulled you and Ruby in a hug.

Penny: You two are the best friends I've ever had!

Ruby(muffled): Ah! I can see why your father wants to protect you!

Y/N(pain): Now you know.... about Penny.... need.... air!..

She lets both of you go from the hug.

Penny: My father is very sweet and he's the one that built me! I'm sure he would love to meet you two!

Ruby: Wow! he built you all by himself?

Penny: Almost he had some help from Mr.Ironwood.

Ruby: The general? wait.... is that why you told me to run also why the soldiers were after you.

Y/N: Pretty much.

Penny: They like to protect me too.

Ruby: They don't think that you can't protect yourself? she says with a bit of anger in her tone of her voice.

Penny: They're not sure if I'm ready yet. That's why my father let me enter the Vytal festival to see if I can handle myself in the world also I want to see what's it like and to test myself in the tournament.

Y/N: From the stuff you did you can! I believe in you.

Soldier: Check down there!

Penny: You need to hide now!

I didn't think twice I grab Ruby's hand and we jumped in to a near by dumpster and we fall on the bottom of it.

Y/N: Penny be safe and I already know you can trust me with your secret but Ruby can you promise Penny you can too.

Ruby: Yeah I promise.

Penny: Thank you my two best friends. she says as she closes the door.

(A few moments later)

Ruby: I think we're in the clear.

Y/N: Well then I think it's time we- OMFG! IS THAT RAT!!??

Ruby: AAH!!!

We both jumped quickly but for me I shots some bullets from my "Ace" after we ran out while screaming a few moments later it turn into laughter.

Y/N(laughing): I have seen scarier stuff, but that take the cake.

Ruby: Yeah, it was funny though after I see you shooting it also missing ever shot.

Y/N: Hey! we were running okay... guess we meet back- wait minute.(checks the time)

Ruby: What's wrong?

We both clean each other off from the dumpster trash stuff and I spook.

Y/N: Oh, just wait in 3.... 2.... 1..

Ruby looks at you confused until she get a call from Blake on her scroll.

Blake: Everyone! if you can hear me, we need-

Sun: HEEELLP!!!

Y/N(mind): Well this is going to be a LONG LONG day... I wonder what's Ozpin doing right now?

Location Beacon 

Ozpin has been playing "Beyond two Souls" lately and had been hooked on it since Y/N gave him the game. He's at the chapter "Homeless" and at the part where she's  taking down the 4 guys.

Ozpin: Don't mess with me or Jodie you low lives of children scum.

Yeah he took the game seriously because they were alike not the "curse" thou it's more like the connection with Jodie and Aiden also Jodie past... he can feel her pain also he saw the trophies you can get in the game and he's aiming for the  "Saved all" trophy so... yeah he been hooked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 8 7
Hi, I'm Matt. I'm 5' 11", 170 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, and sigh...Caucasian. What I'm trying to say is, I'm completely average. A face in a cro...
7.3K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
263K 4.9K 19
OKAY THIS STORY IS OLD AS HELL AND IT SUCKS ASS SO I SUGGEST YOU DONT READ IT YOU MIGHT WANNA KYS SO THANKS Hi, my name is Brayden. I'm sixteen years...
152 2 14
I'm an average girl tryn to make the best of what I have. But this story is my world built on true love and destroyed in the blink of an eye. I fall...