Ninjas and the EMS reacts to-

Від PurpleCherryUwU

Hello all of your sweet cherries out there! I know that I have books to finish I just want something new and... Більше

You know the way!
Kailor, Pixane and Jaya (Garsako)
Ashmille and Toxade
Thinkfast and Resonatedgarvity
Greenflame and Lava
Kpop
Ash vs Kai
How to fix a broken soul
SCP
Plasma and moss
Titanic monarch act 2
Markiplier FnaF 2
Bruiseshipping
I'm sorry

FNaF

494 10 5
Від PurpleCherryUwU

Me: HOPE Y'ALL WASN'T PLANNING ON SLEEPING TONIGHT! CAUSE Ninja_Puppet HAS SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL FOR YOU!

Pale: You're... kinda scaring me...

Pale: Is this a game?

Me: YEP! It's superpopular!

Neuro: I'm guessing a horror game so...

Jacob: What about me...

Me: You can share headphones with someone else! I'm pretty sure that the sounds will freak you out anyway!

Zane: It's hard to believe that a game can scare me... besides, I don't need sleep like normal humans

*after I've explained how the game works*

Shade: Let me get this right! Our character is a guard at a pizzeria and some old robots are trying to kill us?

Me: Kinda... Jumpscares included!

Jay: This is going to be fun!

Cole: I have a feeling it won't...

*game starts*

Pale: I don't like how dark it is...

Shade: Meh... My house is usually dark like this in the evenings... I don't care about turning the lights on...

Pale: Remind me to NEVER go when you invite me to a sleepover!

Shade: Since when would I invite you to a sleepover?

Kai: Shut up both of you! Foxy's close!

Zane: Hmmm... If I could get into the games codes...

Neuro: Eh... Why is this game so popular?

*jumps scare*

Everyone except me, Zane and Jacob: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Jacob: WHAT? WHO SCREAMED?

Jay: T-that c-chicken...

Me: Yeah... I think that will happen a few more times... IF you don't have your eyes on the security cameras!

Karlof: *hiding under his chair* Chicken will not get Karlof now!

Turner: *trying to get his breath under control* Okay! *deep breath* Calm down Turner! *deep breath* It's just a game!

*timeskippy*

Me: Okay! How was it!

Kai: Meh! It wasn't that scary!

Nya: You screamed more than you do when I try to get you into a pool!

Shade: Ehm... I guess it was okay... but I won't play it again... GET OFF ME!

Pale: *clinging onto Shade* I'm sleeping in your room tonight!

Jay: WE CAN HAVE A GROUP SLEEPOVER!

Kai: Please no!

Almost everyone who was creeped out by the game: YES!

Me: Okay! See you next time!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

602 76 8
◦•●◉𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚒 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... 𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊/𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢�...
11.8K 201 18
My first Total Drama Story not to be collaborated with JubileeJigsaw. After Wawanakwa Island is destroyed, Chris decides to relocate the show in an i...
67.5K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
7.5K 79 9
Daniel is a rich kid that was raised to respect everyone because he is the hope of two peoples one of earth and the other of krypton he was raised by...