My Inner Demons | One-Shots

De EmelinStriker

[Highest Rank: #1 in "Rhys"] (#ShoeTheTape) (Earlier updates are on my Quotev account!) READ THE [IMPORTANT]... Mai multe

[IMPORTANT]
♡ Boyfriends!Daemos X Bullied!Shy!Reader ~ Nothing Better ♡
♡ Leif X Suicidal!Reader ~ Self Assassination ♡
♡ Husband!Pierce X Reader ~ Sleep ♡
♧ Rhys X Artist!Reader ~ What's the difference? ♧
☆ Cheater!Husband!Leif X Reader ~ Second Chance ☆
♡ Husband!Rhys X Pregnant!Reader ~ Family ♡
♡ Noi X Rhys + Asch X Reader ~ A Matchmaker's Match ♡

♡ Father!Leif X Mother!Reader ~ Strong Offspring ♡

3.3K 78 31
De EmelinStriker

Note: Leif is my fave, I need some floof of him, so shuch. Plus, I had these one-shots of him worked on for months at this point. Have at thee.

Also, those offspring & magic parts are all just headcanons. Take them as AU if anything's gonna be different in canon. And this will probably end up different.

(FC/N) = First Child's Name / Toddler Boy

(SC/N) = Second Child's Name / Baby Girl

- Requested by none -

"I still can't get over how tiny and helpless human offsprings are", your husband said with a small smile as he cradled your hybrid baby in his arms.

You had recently given birth to your second child and she seemed to have had little semi-pointy horns, unlike your first born child. Due to the horns, you had to get a C-section to avoid any possible internal bleeding, so now you were still a little bit in pain. Leif made sure you were comfortable while your wounds were healing and you constantly had to tell him not to heal you after you got out of the hospital.

You giggled a little as you helped (FC/N) build his little lego castle. "Aren't children on daemos kind of helpless like humans?"

"Daemos are fast learners when it comes to self-defense and survival techniques. They're helpless on their first months, yes, but parents can usually give some of their magic to their offspring to manipulate their growth a little. It became more difficult with offsprings after the magic crisis happened while we were in the middle of the war. Not sure if that's how the ones from the kingdom did it like this, but the ones from my home had that." He sighed, looking back down at your little one, gently letting his thumb pet her little head. "Don't get me wrong, I don't mind not using magic for things like aging, especially since our kids aren't exactly a hundred percent daemos. It's... a bit of a relief actually, honestly. I'm not really magic reliant anyway, but it does suck to not be able to phase around."

"You could've also just used your magic on me while I still had (FC/N) or (SC/N) in my womb. It might've sped up the process."

He profusely shook his head, "I couldn't do that to you or the little ones! I don't want any of you to suffer from possible side effects. None of you is full daemos. You having to be cut open to get (SC/N)'s horns out already had me on edge. And I love cutting. Plus, nine months of care might have been long on e-arth, but I got to spend even more time close to you."

"Aw, you're so sweet... But, hun, you were about to assault and maybe even kill two elderly men from the park because they were making comments on how cute (FC/N) was with ice cream on his face. You were a bit overprotective of us while I still carried (SC/N)."

He smirked, "Better to be a bit overprotective than not protecting you at all." Leif then stood up and walked over to you and your first born, a sleeping (SC/N) in his arms. He then leaned in to give you a peck on the lips. Your son fake gagged at the sight.

You rolled your eyes in amusement, "Alright fine. I'm glad you were there when that 'friend' of our son came too close to (FC/N)."

Your son pouted, "T'at was onwy ones..." You just gave him a raised eyebrow, handing him another lego piece as he continued working on the second tower.

"You're lucky your dad and uncle Pierce were with you. Otherwise you probably wouldn't be with mommy and daddy right now. Just don't talk to strangers, okay? Don't just trust those that you don't even know. Doesn't matter if human or daemos."

He looked down at his lego set, "Okway mommy."

Your husband smirked, his sharp teeth showing, "But when I'm with you, just tell me when someone you don't know wants to talk to you. Let daddy do the talking for you. I still have to teach you and your sister some blade tricks first."

"Yay!"

You sighed, both proud and disappointed, but definetely more disappointed. "Leif, please don't teach either of them anything possibly dangerous until they're at least about twelve years old."

"Babe, they have to learn some sort self-defense with at least four years- What if neither of us is with them? Besides, they learn faster in their early years."

"We'd just leave them with one of their uncles and Ava. It worked for like an hour before your fatherly senses kicked in. Even though nothing happened", you giggled.

"I swear, Asch wanted to kill (FC/N) for 'being more human than his attention is worth'!"

"That's why I always say to leave them with one of them and Ava. Him and the others wouldn't do that with her around."

"Is Asch still trying to court her, even after the move and his coronation? I mean, we all know that she isn't a princess nor a sorceress."

"Seems like he does love her after all... I still appreciate that you asked for my hand in marriage and not hers."

"Aw, (Y/N), you were the only one for me from the day I first saw you working in that pizza place. You know that. I thought I was at least a little into Ava, yes, but that was before her fake date with Noi."

You worked at your and Ava's favorite pizza place to this day, which is where you met Ava over a decade ago and the daemos about seven years ago. While the daemos were listening in on Ava's conversation with her parents, making them believe she was some sort of princess, Leif didn't even bother to stay with them. He first saw you working in the background, serving a couple of other customers. He was immediately captivated in your beauty, your kind yet a little timid smile when you served, and your laugh when one customer commented about the pizza's salami image looking like a 'dodo' and not a 'birb'. It was like love at first sight. Even if it wasn't real. The former assassin made his way over to your position and quietly stayed there, watching and admiring you, curious about what you were doing...

Meanwhile, the other four daemos disabled their perception block and were told to wait outside after Ava fainted. It was then when the crew realized that Leif wasn't there with them. However, the green-horned daemos rejoined the group with a calm look pretty soon, even compared to Rhys. The others were basically angry at each other about who gets to court the human sorceress-princess. He didn't feel like offering his hand in marriage or any offsprings, even after being told that Ava is a princess and could potentially give him a better, royal life. So he just waited to see the chaos unfold. And he had to admit, it was fun just watching them argue and not being the one who competes for once.

After all that, Leif learned from Ava how to buy food from resturants and the basics of talking to someone normally without immediately resulting to using weapons. He then became a regular at the pizza place, just to see and talk to you whenever he had the time.

You sighed at the memories, "True. Still, sweet of you to say." You then gave your son 'the look'. "Oh yeah, (FC/N)- Show your dad how strong you've become!"

Your son then smiled with glee, stood up from the tiny table and picked up the whole kids table, with the lego castle still on top. "Daddy, wook! I'mma bwe as stwong as you!" Leif let out a laugh, amused at your son's cuteness.

"Obviously. But when you're older, little knight. Now, it's almost 9pm, which means you need to sleep to become even stronger to be able to defeat any of your enemies."

"Aw... Bwut I wanted to-", Leif grabbed the table with ease and put it back down in front of you before picking up your son with his free arm while still holding onto the boy's little sister.

"No buts, (FC/N). Being awake is only good for so long for lil' hybrid boys." Your husband winks at you one last time before carrying the little half-daemos off to his and his sister's room to tuck them in. You rolled your eyes with a smile before putting the unused legos from the table back into the box. You then made your way over to your bedroom and got ready for bed. About twenty minutes later, Leif came in as well and already had his shirt off and on his arm. He just switched into some black pajama pants and layed down next to you. The daemos snuggled close to you and passionately kissed you on the lips, letting his hands roam up and down your sides and down towards your private parts. This gave you the sign that he wanted more offspring, or just wanted to spent the night awake with your body under his.

You leaned back from the kiss. "Leif, no. I just had a c-section, I don't need another one at the moment. And I'm still in pain down there", you stated firmly.

Your husband groaned in annoyance, but he bit your neck anyway, letting a little bit of blood trickle down your perfect skin. You hissed a little but were flustered. Leif licked up most of the blood and kissed your wound before just holding onto you, his face hiding in the crook of your neck, making sure his horns couldn't hurt you but would still touch you as sign of comforting trust and utter devotion.

"Fiiiiineee..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"But I want more children."

"You know, this is very ironic, seeing as you love taking lives, and now you want to create more."

"Hey, I wouldn't mind little (Y/N)s and Leifs running around~"

"Just sleep, my lovely and handsome yet stupid knight in assassin's armor..."

[Published: 11/2/19]

I'm lovin these family stories. You can except more Father X Mother one-shots as I already have some still as drafts. =w=

And yes, I am aware that this magic skill of making themselves invisible isn't called 'perception block' nor does it really have a canonly confirmed name. So, I used the same name as the perception block from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid/Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

31.9K 676 26
My Inner Demons X reader Y/N Is living with Ava. She is a shy girl, but if necessary she has an attitude. Once she arrived Ava dragged her out the d...
844K 17.5K 200
Some random oneshots and preferences from MID while we wait for season two AND because I have nothing else going on! NONE of the art or characters b...
6.6K 180 18
Y/n has rented a apartment with Ava and is working a part time job in HCV near them, while Ava is unemployed. One day after getting a lot of missed c...
325K 8.4K 41
the one where y/n falls for demon boys " IF YOU DIDN'T SLAP YOURSELF , I CAN SLAP YOU FOR YOU ! " begun: 19.12.2019 published: 20.12.2019 ended: 11.0...