For You {BWWM}

By omfgitssomo

"Everything I do is for you." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All Danny Castillo wanted was to prove that he loved... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
Chapter 14
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•

•Chapter 15•

13.1K 493 291
By omfgitssomo

Kira

"What did you say back there?" Dallie asked me as she lead us to the cafeteria to get some food. In all honesty, I don't know how no one has noticed i'm not a student yet with all the stares we were garnering.

"I don't know how you can't tell...it's obvious that dude has a thing for black girls, his dick was about to pop out of his jeans." I said with amusement.

"Bryce?" she asked in shock, "The one that called us charity cases? you must have lost your mind if you think he likes black girls."

"Nah, i'm perfectly sane. You could literally see the lust in his eyes, he tried to hide it but his body proved him wrong." I said shrugging my shoulders as we entered the very large cafeteria.

As soon as we walked in all eyes were on us, i mean we did look good so I wasn't surprised.

What really surprised me was the lack of black people, I thought Dallie was exaggerating about the size of the black population at her school...she was not lying.

"Wow..there really is like 4 black people here, and this is a big ass school," I said with wide eyes.

"Told you. I was not lying. What sucks is that the few black people try to act just like the rest of the white kids here." Dallie said sighing. "I mean i'm not trying to bash them, but the completely disregard our culture anytime i have tried to talk to them...some of them are even racist towards the black community,"

"Wow, i'm sorry you have to go to a school where you feel like you're the only one," I said before hugging her tightly.

"It's all good, besides I only have one more year with them then we're gone," she replied with a bright smile and sitting us down at a table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"So when does class usually start?" I asked as I looked down at my phone to see it was only 8:10

"It starts in about 20 minutes,"

"what? I thought you said we were going to be late!" I said slightly annoyed that she rushed me.

"Well we are, we missed the good vanilla pie,"

"Bitch you-" I started before I was rudely interrupted.

"Hey baby," the so called 'Danny' said before sliding in the seat next to her and kissing her cheek.

I would have said awe but I remembered what she told me about him and could only scowl in his direction.

"Uh hey," she mumbled before slightly wiggling from his grasp.

He frowned slightly at her actions before sliding his arm around her shoulder and pulling her to him.

"So what's up with your friend," I asked turning to face Danny.

"Which one you talking about?" He asked as he looked at the table he came from.

"The Brandon guy," I said genuinely curious.

After what Dallie has been telling me about him, I would have thought he would have started a KKK club in the school.

"You mean Bryce?"

"Yeah, he's racist as fuck but it's obvious he likes black girl,"

"What? Really?" Danny asked with disbelief.

"Yeah really, and I kinda want to know why my best friends apparent boyfriend is friends with a racists. That's gonna cause a lot of problems," I said glaring at him slightly.

He let out a sigh.

"I know, but when he's not being a racist jerk he's actually kinda cool. And I've known him my whole life so it's kinda hard to disregard him,"

"Well if he keeps causing trouble for Dallie, either you need to set him straight and make him leave her alone or leave Dallie alone." I said firmly.

Danny then glared at me before pulling Dallie closer to him if possible, "She's mine. There's no way I'm leaving her."

"Then fix your friend," I shrugged, "and you may not leave her but she will leave you,"

"No way in hell-"

"Guys! Calm down please, it's too early for this," Dallie suddenly interjected.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I've been calm this whole time," I said nonchalantly.

"Mhmm," Dallie said as she nudged my shoulders.

I just shook it off and smirked.

I wanted to push this Bryce kids racist buttons, and I knew just how to do it.

"How many classes do you have with Bryce?" I asked Dallie quietly so no one could hear.

She looked at me confused, "a couple, why?" I smirked again.

"I wanna push his buttons," I smiled evilly.

Let's see how far we can take this.

*

*

*

*

6th period

The whole day, each class I had with Bryce I made sure to do a lil somethin.

In first period, I managed to sit next to him, I made our legs graze each other and even though he moved it twice, by the third time he left his leg there.

Then I made sure to let my hand fall onto his leg multiple times.

I also made sure to touch his shoulder every time I got up and made sure to put a sway in my hips every time I walked because I knew he was looking.

In third period, I "accidentally" dropped a pencil and bent down right in front of him.

I heard the little grunt he made as I got back up slowly leaving a smile on my lips.

I also got a lollipop from Dallie and made sure to suck on it seductively.

His eyes never left me for one moment anytime I was near.

Now you must be wondering why I'm doing this.

Well his racist ass likes black girls but doesn't want to admit it, so I'm going to torture him sexually because I know he can do absolutely nothing about it.

I mean I am "black trash" in his eyes anyways, why would he touch me?

Now that it was 6th, I was once again sitting next to him, I was going to take it to the next level.

I got my water bottle out and drank some before "accidentally" spilling it on Bryce.

"Bro what the fuck?!" He yelled as he scooted back in his chair.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed dramatically, "I'm so so sorry!" I said before using my hands to wipe down his pants...right on top of his dick print.

And I pretended to wipe obnoxiously I could feel the obvious hard on beneath his jeans.

He grunted before pushing my hands off me.

"Don't touch me," he growled.

I looked up at him and smiled before moving my hands slowly.

"Teacher?!" I raised my hands, "can I go get some paper towels? I accidentally spilled my drink," I said as I got up and smirked at Bryce whose face was red with anger but eyes dark with lust.

The teacher sighed before nodding her head and turning back to be board.

I walked out the class swiftly and hummed down the hallway.

As I searched for the bathroom, arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a closet.

"Ah-"

"Shut up!" The voice grunted as the slammed the door shut and pushed me to the wall.

I looked at the face that took me captive and smirked.

Hmm. Didn't think he would follow.

"Brandon-"

"It's Bryce" he corrected as he glared at me. Arms caging me in.

"Sorry, Bryce. Why did you pull me i here? I need to get-"

"Save it, I know what you're doing," he glared

"Oh? And what am I doing?" I said smiling seductively at him.

"That! He pointed, youre trying to seduce me,"

"No I'm not, and if I was," I glanced down at his above average dick print, "I definitely succeeded"

"Stop it," he growled as his hand squeezed my neck.

Not enough to lose oxygen but enough to make my pussy wet.

What the-

"So you got my dick hard? That doesn't mean anything!"

"Means a lot coming from a guy who doesn't like black people." I mumbled as my hand came to his to try and move it but he just squeezed a little harder.

"You-"

"Admit it, you like black girls, we get your dick all hard. You must have fantastic fantasies about fucking one of us right?"

"Stop it!"

"Thinking about how wet and juicy are pussies are huh? You must be dying for a taste right,"

"I said stop!"

"It's okay to admit it, chocolate is really tasty, you might just fall in lov-" before I could finish Bryce had slammed his lips onto mine.

His hands were everywhere as he shoved his tongue into my mouth taking my breath away.

One hand pulled my shirt and bra up as his rough hands pinched and pulled on my breast.

The other hand wrapped around and squeezed my ass for dear life.

"God damn you taste good," he moaned before dipping his head into my shirt and taking my nipple into his mouth.

I knew I should've stopped him and slapped the hell out of him but I didn't.

It felt so good.

His hot mouth sucked and nipping on my pert nipple as his hands massaged my ass, had my pussy crying for attention and my eyes in the back of my head.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

Bryce pulled my to him and I felt his hard dick press against my stomach as he grinded into me.

"You don't know how fucking hard you made me," he grunted as he fumbled with his belt and pulled himself free Before attacking my lips again.

His were soft and sweet, but rough and dominant at the same time.

When I felt his bare dick touch my stomach, he grabbed my hand and wrapped it around himself before groaning into my mouth.

My eyes widened.

I didn't see it but I felt it, and it was a fucking monster.

Not I. I chose to live.

"Fûck baby-" before he could finish I pushed him off me.

I fixed my shirt quickly pulling it down and adjusting my bra.

"You don't like black girls remember." Said as I turned away from him and walked towards the door.

"Wait!" He stopped me before I could leave, I turned to face him.

He wanted to say something.

His mouth opened and closed repeatedly.

"I....I-"

"I have to go get paper towels," I said since he wasn't talking, and then I left.

I went to the bathroom and stayed there

Didn't get paper towels. Just stayed in there breathing heavily as I recalled what happened.

Well that definitely was not the plan.

Man I miss updating.....if you haven't heard, the reason I wasn't allowed to updated was because someone reported me ✌🏽😙 yay! Love that.

Anyways!!!!!  If you don't like my books please don't read them :) take me out your library, but reporting me really isn't necessary since there are people who look forward to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 997 24
"I was too naive for this cruel world when they snatched all the colours of my life and all I have now is just black and white..." Anvi was always po...
34.5K 586 51
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
80.7K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...