Stuck In Place || Jaeyong

De jaerontaemo

Taeyong recently moved to a new town with his mother and saw a festival was happening nearby. Jaehyun on the... Mais

Intro
O1 - City 127
O2 - Heart Breaker
O3 - Blow My Mind
O4 - Fly Away With Me
O5 - What We Talkin' Bout
O6 - My Van
O7 - Wakey Wakey
O8 - Welcome To My Playground
O9 - Good Thing
1O - Baby Don't Like It
11 - Touch
12 - Lips
14 - Mad City
15 - Run Back 2 U
16 - Chain
17 - Jet Lag
18 - Once Again
Christmas Special - Angel
Anniversary Special - Simon Says
Outro
[ Update ]
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK

13 - Running 2 U

4.8K 266 233
De jaerontaemo

"Shhh... you talk too much. Ugh, my head hur..ts..." Jaehyun heard taeyong say after he separated their lips.

Before he knew it, he witnessed Taeyongs body which went limp and he collapsed backwards on the sandy floor.

"Tae?.....Tae!...Taeyong, wake up!" The younger boy said as he shook the other by his shoulders.

The boy didn't budge so Jaehyun put his ear to Taeyongs face to make sure he was breathing. He still was and relief struck Jaehyun like lightning.

He quickly lifted the smaller boy into his arms and hurried back to the house.

Jaehyun was met with widened eyes and the gasps of various students. He didn't waste much time and carried the older boy upstairs to his room.

Jungwoo noticed Jaehyun was carrying someone upstairs and his jaw almost fell to the floor as he peeped the clothes the other boy wore.

"Taeil, quick! Something's happened to Tae!" Jungwoo said while he grabbed Taeils hand and pulled him towards the staircase.

The two followed behind the taller boy up to a door at the far end of the hallway.

"Jaehyun, what happened" Taeil called to him catching him off guard. He turned with Taeyong in hand and looked at the two.

"I-I dunno, he just passed out on the beach. I think he drank some alcohol."

"Oh gosh, he's a lightweight and becomes very giddy from a single sip!" Jungwoo blurted.

"How can he not tell when a drink is alcoholic. This boy seriously worries me" Taeil hissed.

Jaehyun continued to enter his room and the boys trailed behind him. He lowered the feeble and floppy Taeyong onto his bed. Jaehyun sat at the edge of the bed staring with concern written on his face.

"He'll wake up soon" Taeil assured him and rested his hand on his shoulder and he visibly relaxed.

After a while, Jaehyun spoke.

"I can drive him home when he wakes up. How will you guys get back?"

"Okay, Johnny said he would drive us back" Taeil declared.

People started to clear out of the house and take their leave. Johnny and Ten were ready to leave and came to fetch Jungwoo and Taeil. Jaehyun went down to see them off and closed the door behind him.

Empty cups and cans and plates of unfinished food could be seen laying around. He figured he should get a heads up so he began to clean in order to leave when Taeyong woke up.

Why'd he kiss me?

Jaehyun stood still and touched his lips. The tingling sensation was still apparent. He could remember the supple feel of the olders lips.

He palmed his face lightly and shook his head. He didn't have time to think about these things.

It didnt mean anything. It was just a peck. Nothing else.

Right?

Suddenly he thought back to the camping trip.

After the two ate their dinner they went to get ready for bed. They arrived at their shared tent, Taeyong limped slightly as he went to lift the flap and creeped in. Jaehyun followed behind.

They both unfolded their blankets and laid them out neatly and declared the sides of the tent they would sleep on.

A beeping noise came from a bag. They looked at each other until Jaehyun realized it was his phone and dug in his bag sloppily in search of it.

He checked the caller ID and saw it was his girlfriend. He nervously bit the inside of his mouth and looked over his shoulder to see Taeyong getting under his blanket.

Why do I feel like I'm cheating?

He stood up abruptly and stepped out of the tent to answer the call.

"What is it?" He asked sternly.

"Jae, it's been days since we last spoke. Do you still love me?"

He paused before replying. Thinking.

"I do but you've been super clingy lately."

"What? You're always hanging out with that weird guy! If anything he's clingy."

"Don't talk about my friends like that!"

"Do you know he likes you?"

"Stop this nonsense. There's no reason to be jealous." Jaehyun snapped.

"I'm telling you! He looks at you like you're a piece of gold. He's obviously gay, Jae."

"If you have nothing else to say I'm hanging up. Bye." Jaehyun countered as he pressed to end the call.

Jaehyun stood outside the tent for a while. He ran his hand through his hair trying to remain calm.

Taeyong is gay?
Even if he is, why does it matter?

He sighed heavily before he entered the tent carefully as he saw Taeyong turned away on his side.

He cleared his mind and went to sleep refusing to stress any further.

Jaehyun woke to a damp feeling on his chest and a heaviness which weighed him down. He opened his eyes to see a sleeping Taeyong resting on his chest and his own arm around him.

He could've moved the other but he found him cute, sleeping so soundly. Jaehyun watched as the older boy began to stir and crinkled his eyebrows. He quickly sealed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

---

Ugh, why did he kiss me? Does he really like me?

Jaehyun was now alerted to the presence of the now awoken boy who walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, did everyone leave already?"

"Yeah, I'll carry you home after I throw out this trash" the younger said.

Jaehyun had finished cleaning and threw the bags of trash into the bin at the top of the road. Once he returned to the house the two boys got into the car and drove back to their town. The ride was silent aside from the light melody playing from the radio.

The next school day Taeyong woke up feeling extremely warm. He coughed and got up out of bed and headed to the kitchen. A sticky note on the refrigerator was visible. He peeled it off and it read:

"Hey son, I noticed you weren't waking up to your alarms and took your temperature and noted you have a fever. I called the school to tell them you're sick. Made some congee it's in the fridge, reheat it well. Will call later to check on you. Feel better!

- Love Mom"

Taeyong opened the fridge and took out the congee then reheated it. After he ate it all he went back to bed as he still felt weak.

----

This morning Jaehyun woke up before his alarm. He'd barely gotten a wink of sleep over the last two days as the scene at the beach lingered in his mind. He basically dragged his body to school but his mind was still far gone.

He decided to face Taeyong honestly and have a proper talk about it. However, he didn't see him during homeroom and it was currently lunch time.

Jaehyun went to Taeyongs class. He thought Taeyong might have came late today. He spotted Doyoung who was walking out of the classroom and called to him.

"Hey Doyoung, have you seen Taeyong at all today?"

"No he didn't show up for any of our classes." The boy shrugged.

"Alright thanks, man" jaehyun said and the other walked off.

Jaehyun pivoted in place, he was unsure of what he should do at that moment.

Is he okay?

He took out his phone and scrolled through the list of contacts until he found Taeyongs name.

His finger hovered over the call button while he stared at the phone contemplating.

Screw it, Jae.

He pressed call and waited for the other to answer. It rung a few times until it was picked up.

"Hello...." Taeyongs voice was noteably raspy.

"Oh gosh, Tae are you alright? You sound awful!"

"Hmmm Jae?.... I'm sick" he answered then coughed and sniffled.

"Have you taken medicine?" The younger boy questioned with a worried tone.

"Not yet...ugh..." Taeyong groaned.

The call ended.

"Tae?..... hello?..hello?" Jaehyun frantically paced and went to his locker to collect his bag and went to his car.

He drove to Taeyongs house and when he arrived he knocked the door and dialed the number constantly.

The front door finally swung open showing Taeyong who supported himself on it.

"Jae, what are you doing here?" Taeyong squinted from the bright outdoor light.

"I'm here to take care of you" the younger boy declared and entered the house, not waiting for permission.

They went into the kitchen and Taeyong sat down at the table then placed his head on his folded arms. He was still drowsy.

"I got some medicine and congee on the way. I'll heat it first so you can take the meds"

The older boy murmured an inaudible response. He had no energy to reply further.

Once the congee was heated Jaehyun served it to Taeyong. He watched him as he ate and made sure he had finished it all before he offered him the medication.

"It'll make you sleepy. Come, I'll help you up to your room" the younger boy remarked.

Taeyong stood up by supporting himself with the table and Jaehyun snaked his arm around the smaller boys waist to assist him.

"Which door is it?" Jaehyun asked as they reached upstairs and Taeyong pointed to the furthest door on the left.

He helped the older boy to his bed and covered him with the blanket.

Jaehyun searched through the drawers until he found a rag then explored the doors and discovered the bathroom door. When it was wet he went back to place it on Taeyongs forehead.

Jaehyun sat at the corner of the bed and stared at Taeyong.

Why are you always vulnerable around me.

"Tae?"

The older purred softly and coughed.

"I have something to confess...."

The room filled with silence. Jaehyun clenched his fist until they blanched and he let out a huge sigh before he began to speak.

"I......I'm not nice to everyone. I lied." He started off.

"I don't know why but I always want to help you. And now....now that this has happened. I'm starting to feel... confused.."

Jaehyun felt slightly lighter as the words left his mouth.

He waited for a response only to hear soft snores coming from the older boy. He softly chuckled at the calmness the other showed. Taeyong was fast asleep.

"How can you sleep after making me this way? When I couldn't even sleep because of you..."

Lee Taeyong, what have you done to me?

---

As soon as he checked the olders temperature he left making sure he locked the front door behind him, but couldn't deadbolt it since he didn't have a key.

Since his plan for the day was a bust maybe the next day would be more successful. On the other hand, he felt relieved having said some of his inner thoughts out loud.

He went back to school and attended his last few classes until the day came to an end.

--------
Thank you for reading
this fanfic. I wish I
could get some feedback
on how the plot is progressing
and whether or not it's boring.
Anyway, expect some
"angst" in the upcoming
chapters but I'm not
good at expression so we
will see how that goes lmao.
- Love, Krys

P.s. are you excited for
the nct 127 comeback?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

180K 11.8K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...
141K 7.1K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
30.6K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...
354K 21K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...