Multiverses of Izuku Midoriya

By GoldenFang17

After All Might defeated All for One, UA decided to have some rest including the pros and all of the students... More

Where are we?
The Lord Of The Sun
Slender the Arrival Pt. 1
Slender the Arrival Pt. 2
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
LeBron Midoriya
One Punch Man Season 2
Sans
Batman Vs Superman
Sorry
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Pt.2
Rick and Morty and Midoriya?!
The Four Emperors
The Four Emperors Pt.2
The Four Emperors Pt.3
Hisashi's Last Stand
Transformers:Dark of The Moon
Sorry again
Evil Power vs Pure Innocence
Evil Power vs Pure Innocence Pt.2
A/N
Resident Evil 7
High School Musical 3
Resident Evil 7 Pt.2
Resident Evil 7 Pt.3
Resident Evil 7 Pt.4
Love vs Pride
Dragon Ball Super
Birthday Party
Dragon Ball Super Pt.2
Dragon Ball Super Pt.3
A/N
Demon Slayers joining us.
Kyoko Bakugo
Whitebeard's Rage
Transformers : Age of Extinction
Do you want a Reaction Book of MHA?
The Green Musician
Excommunicado
Wizard King vs. Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun
The End

A/N

4.9K 33 40
By GoldenFang17

Greetings! Sorry to disappoint you all if this is not another chapter but I promise, this book is still alive as hell! Either way, me and my cousin who helps me writing this book have decided that every request that all of you gave to me... will be published monthly. One request per month.

(I know there are people who requested so many stuff on me but honestly, some of those requests, I haven't watched it yet or some, I don't like because of the content.)

Due to me graduating because I'm now in the Senior High School, Grade 12, my works as a student now sandwiched my time in writing chapters for the other books. And also, it is not easy anymore to update because schoolworks are really killing me(Include the Research Paper and the Performance Tasks). I hope you all understand!

But either way, even if this is not a chapter, I hope you understand why those requests that are still pending will not be published as you wish but pray that those requests will be published here soon and also, I am really avoiding to promise everyone but I can't keep that promise. So that's why I came up with this non-chapter announcement. Thank you and have a great day! Author out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.7K 13
A normal day in UA where we can see class 1a and 1b training together but all of a sudden a portal opens an out of it come...kids.Both classes are st...
45.5K 890 15
Join UA and some Heroes as they see a Whole new Side of them in the Multiverse This Class 1A and Heroes would never Dream of Betraying Their Friend...
412K 5K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
219K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...