Get You // Jenlisa

Od mandunini_

If there's something, or someone, that you badly wanted to have- -but is already owned by someone else, what... Více

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
!!

thirty one

21.7K 665 96
Od mandunini_

JENNIE'S POV

"Where's Chaeng?" Jisoo approached me with a frown on her face.

I almost jumped in surprise.

"Well, good morning to you too."

She rolled her eyes at me. Look who's so grumpy today.

"So where is she?"

"Chaeng?" I asked while she impatiently nodded, "I don't know, probably in her class?"

"What? Isn't she sick or something? I thought she didn't come to school today."

My brows furrowed, "We came here together."

She runs her fingers on her hair as she sighed and look far away, "She isn't in her class, her friend even said she wasn't on her previous class either."

"What? But she's certainly fine earlier," I said while quickly taking out my phone to call her.

"I tried calling her already, she isn't answering," she says but I ignored her and proceeded to calling my sister.

"Damn it Rosie," I gave up after calling thrice.

"Where could she be?" Jisoo asked worriedly.

I shrugged, dragging her with me as we looked around.

"Why were you looking for her anyways?" I asked.

"I was, uh, there to tell her that our meeting tonight will be held at the auditorium. You know, the performance we've been preparing for will be in a week so we're planning to have it practiced at the stage."

"Yeah, she told me that..." I said, still looking around, "But you could've just texted her though."

"My class was just near hers so..."

"You know her schedule?" I shot a brow up at her.

"No," she was quick to deny, "She's just always around during my Science class, I can't help but notice."

I just nodded.

Where the hell is Rosé? We've been looking for her for a couple of minutes already and she still hasn't called back. Jisoo have a class coming up so I basically just pushed her to go already and I'll just update her. Jesus, she was so hard headed I almost thought she's the real sister of Rosie.

I was about to head to the school clinic when I heard Kai call my name.

"Hey, you okay?" he asks worriedly, placing his hand on my shoulder.

I didn't mind, the gesture was friendly. I'm glad that he's actually making an effort to make amends with our friendship lately.

I nodded as I tried to catch my breath, "Have you seen Rosé?"

"No, why?"

"She didn't come to her class today although we came here together, she's not answering my calls either."

"Maybe she got sick and went home?" he suggested.

I shook my head, "She would've told me. I'll go ask in the clinic if she went there."

"I'll go with you," he took my hand and I froze for a second, but when he turned to me again, I saw genuine on his eyes as he nodded towards the way to the clinic, "Let's go."

Together we went to the clinic, but along the way we bumped into Irene and Seulgi.

The smile on Irene's face as she annoyed the hell out of the sulky Seulgi vanished the moment she spot me. Her eyes turned to Kai, and then into our hands.

She shot me a questioning look so I quickly took back my hand and held the strap of my bag.

"Where are you going?" she asks.

"Looking for Rosé, have you seen her?"

She shook her head while my shoulders went down in worry.

"I saw her," Seulgi butted in, snaking her arm on my friend's waist who seem to love the intimacy.

"Where?" Kai asks.

"Just saw her heading out of the building, she looks excited though."

Out?

My stomach fell. I guess I already know where she headed to, or who she headed to.

"Want to look outside the building?" Kai turns to me.

"Is there something wrong?" Irene asked, holding my hand as she probably saw how my mood went down.

"No, it's okay. Maybe she really is just at home now, I'll go ask mom. I almost forgot that my next class is coming up..."

"You want me to go find her for you?" Kai suggested.

I shook my head and gave him a small smile, "You don't have to but thanks for coming with me."

I hear Irene scoff while she leaned back to Seulgi's arms. She still hates Kai even though the guy has been nothing but friendly to me.

I waved at them and went to the opposite direction, proceeding to the wash room to calm myself.

I wanted to get angry at my sister for making me worry and for skipping her class, she's not usually like that. But when Lisa entered the picture, I can't help the disappointment. Disappointment with myself because I still get this anxious feeling.

When lunch came, I received a text from Rosé saying she was just not feeling well but she already had lunch with Lisa. She's clearly avoiding me because she can't lie to my face when she actually skipped class just to be with Lisa.

True enough, Lisa wasn't around during lunch time.

"Are you jealous?" Irene stopped eating her food as she curiously looked at me.

I shrugged. "What am I supposed to do? Get angry because she's befriending my sister who liked or probably still likes her?"

"No, not when you're being such good friends with your ex lover once again," she rolled her eyes.

I dropped my utensils and slouched back, "That's one of the reasons why I don't know what to feel."

"Jendeuk," Jisoo sighed, finally joining our conversation, "Just know you have the right to feel anything because you have no control over it, but you can't demand for selfish things."

I leaned on her shoulder and pouted, "I know Chu."

"And that we've got your back," Irene added.

"Yeah," Jisoo nodded, caressing my back.

"And I love you guys," I smiled at them.

---

The sky was already turning dark when I walked out of the office.

"I didn't notice the time," Kai said as he looked at the sky, walking up next to me as we were the last to leave the office once again, "Those paperworks are killing me."

"I'm so tired," I complained as we continued walking.

I kept complaining about how tiring our duties are that I didn't even notice we're already nearing the parking lot.

"You're such a kid," he laughed as he tousled my hair, "Anyway, dinner?"

I was about to answer when I suddenly felt a warm hand on my arm, gently pulling me.

"Hands off my girl please," Lisa says. The word please didn't even made her sound any nicer as she looked sternly at Kai, "While I'm still asking nicely."

I saw Kai's facial expression turn serious as he dropped his hand to his side.

"I didn't know you're waiting for her," he eyed her with a calm tone.

"You didn't have to know now, do you?"

"Lisa," I said in a warning tone.

"My girlfriend can't eat dinner with you though, it's our date night," she says, still with an intimidating tone.

I gripped her arm, making sure she feels that I'm not happy with how she's acting, as I turned to Kai and smiled apologetically, "Thanks for being a great company today though, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, goodnight Jen," he smiled as he walked backwards before turning his back on us to walk to his car.

Lisa sighed from behind me. I can feel her restraining herself from wrapping her arms on my waist since we're still on school grounds.

"Do you really have to be that rude, Lis?" I asked as I shifted my gaze to her.

She pressed her lips, forming a hard line on it as her sharp jaw tightened, obviously annoyed.

"And do you have to be that friendly to him? Jen, he's obviously still into you!" she tries not to shout.

"Whether he's into me or not, it doesn't matter because we're just friends! Get over it already," I snapped back and opened my car door before facing her again.

"It matters to me when someone tries to steal my girl!"

"And you think it only goes for you?" I rolled my eyes, "Grow up, will you?"

She placed her hands on her hips, "This is ridiculous. Just—fuck."

She took a deep breath for a couple of times before looking at me again.

She opens her mouth briefly, but closed it as she sighed and nodded, "Forget it. You're right I'm just being stupid."

I didn't answer.

She shifts to the aside, slightly turning away, "Do you want to eat outside?"

"Okay," I answered shortly.

"Just drive wherever you want to, I'll tail you with my bike."

I looked over at her bike, "I thought you won't be riding it again after the accident?"

She slipped her hands on her pockets and stared at me with my favorite pair of doe eyes, although we still have this tension because of our argument earlier.

"Not when I'm giving you a ride, I can't risk it when you're involved," she simply answered, making my heart warm once again. Dammit.

"Drive safely, okay?" It was the only thing I could say because I know she loves her bike dearly to even stop riding it.

"Yeah, you too," she answers as I went inside my car while she closed the door behind me.

I drove off as I watched her on the rearview mirror hop on her bike and follow me.

She looks hot on whatever she does, no wonder lots of girls would do anything just to have her.

Including me, of course.

I stopped at a restaurant that I've always wanted to try on but never had the chance to because it's out of my way home.

"Looks nice here," Lisa commented as her eyes scanned the place with aesthetic designs on its walls.

"I heard the food is, too."

She nodded. Our whole night was full of awkward conversations, mostly initiated by her. We're both tensed as we ate.

When we were both finished, I excused myself and went to the wash room. God, I hate fighting with her.

I sighed as I looked at my frustrated self on the mirror. This day has been nothing but tiring.

I pushed my legs to walk back to her because no matter how upset and tensed I can be with Lisa, I'd always prefer it than be happy on my own.

She was leaning on the wall just outside the wash room, her eyes lost on the floor as I spot her.

Just looking at her like this already makes my heart race.

She slowly lifted her gaze, her sad doe eyes widening a bit in surprise to see me already beside her.

I hate that she still looks breath taking even with her sad form.

"Baby," she closes our gap with a step as she slipped her hands out of her pocket and dropped it to her sides, like she's stopping herself from scooping me on her arms.

Without any hesitation, I wrapped my arms on her torso and pressed myself to her lovingly.

"I'm sorry," we both say.

I closed my eyes tight the moment her hand went to stroke my hair all the way down to its ends, again and again. It's like me falling in love with her, again and again.

"I'm sorry, I was too jealous," she admitted.

"You have nothing to worry about."

"I know, baby."

I looked up to her face, an inch away from mine and smiled, "I'm yours."

"I know," she planted a kiss on my forehead. I sighed, melting in her arms as I buried my face on the crook of her neck, loving her scent.

"Were you jealous, too?" she suddenly asked.

"Mm?" I kissed her neck once before lifting my head to meet her gaze.

"Seulgi told me you were looking for Rosé. You knew by then, right? That she was with me under that tree?"

I went silent by the mention of my sister.

"She isn't trying to steal me away, but it does matter to you like how it mattered to me when you were with him, doesn't it?" she held my face with her hands to make me look at her.

"Of course," I mumbled, "I told you, whatever you feel, the same goes for me."

"But you didn't even tell me you saw us."

"I didn't. I'm not a sadist. I just knew," I glared at her, "And you made her skip her class. You're a terrible friend, you know that?"

She laughed lightly, "She skipped it on her own even when I told her not to. But you know, she has to experience those things once in her life."

I nodded, hugging her again.

"You still didn't tell me. Were you thinking of bottling it all up?" she sighs.

"I didn't have to say it either. It sucks to always be this jealous."

"You suck for hiding being upset from your own girlfriend," she joked.

I slapped her chest and pulled away, "I wasn't just upset, okay? I was jealous and anxious and scared. I feel like shit."

"Why were you scared?" her eyes turned serious.

"I'm not sure. Scared of always being like this? This insecure? Of losing you? Of you being tired of my insecure ass?"

She pecks me on the lips and pulled me close against her body, "Never. Like you said, the same goes for me. You know why?" her eyes twinkled.

I stared at her in awe, "Why?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Because, baby," she gripped my waist and enveloped my small frame into her arms, her mouth drawing close to my ear, "I'm just as helplessly in love with you. But I'd get you over and over again just to make sure I wouldn't be helpless in the end."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

158K 6.8K 25
Lisa's life was all going good as a well-known formula e racer, until this crazy girl starts claiming she once received a love letter from her. entir...
85.3K 2.1K 13
"What do you want from me, Lisa?" "I dont know. All I know is that you make me feel good" - "She's dangerous, Jen" - "What did they say?" "Told me to...
1.2M 34.2K 27
Never been with anyone, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim certain of herself that a partner wasn't her source of happiness but money, party, and a bunch of friend...
7.5K 163 9
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself