My Possessive Kidnapper

By Ironically_

What would you do if men dressed like superheros came into your school with loaded guns? Jump out the window... More

Possessive Kidnapper
Chapter One: Its official I've been kidnapped by fake Superhero's.
Chapter 2: Batman and a wild creature is getting it on
Chapter 3: "How was kissing Mary Jane or whatever her face is..."
Chapter 4 "Protect the man boobs!"
Chapter 5"I'm in a van full of immature horny three year olds"
Chapter 6: "Jackie Chan's with man- vaginas"
Chapter 7: Well the girls are sex deprive and me sister is parent deprive.
Chapter 8: Either they stole a car and will be in jail or they're at a bar.
Chapter 9: Seeing you all tied up is kind of a hard on.
Chapter 10: I rather shove a firecracker up my ass and light it
Chapter 11: "Bone me, here in the elevator."
Chapter 13: Panty droppa
Chapter 14: "You're like that girl in Magic Mike, breakfast hater."
Chapter 15: "Fuck angry child I'm an Al Qaeda member."
Chapter 16: "You don't get Belgian waffles in Belgium!"
Chapter 17: "Does this plan include a sombrero?"
Chapter 18: "My stomach is a beast."
Chapter 19: "Attest we get to die with a sparkly sombrero."
Chapter 20: I will hit you with the stick I peed on!
Chapter 21: I slammed myself in-between the two sexual boys.
Chapter 22: "You got fucking shot!"
Chapter 23: "So Luke has a baby mama,"
Chapter 24: I fell forward and ate carpet, literally.
Chapter 25: "Dun to dun it's dumbass and motherfucker!"
Chapter 26: "It's my baby's mama!"
Chapter 27: "Rescued me from dropping the soap "

Chapter 12: "Why don't you just jump right back into that dirty hole!"

836 29 1
By Ironically_

Chapter 12: “Why don’t you just jump right back into that dirty hole!”

Ta's POV

                “Please stop!” I yelled. I looked into his fiery eyes they sent chills down to my bones.

                “Shut up! Your just a little bitch like your mother,” he spat down at me while kicking me into the gut, I hit the wooden floor with my face.

                “P-p-please,” I stuttered, tears are flowing from my eyes like a waterfall. I felt a heavy weight hit shoulder, slamming me back to the ground, my head bounced like a rubber ball.

                “Shut up before the neighbors hear you!” My father snapped at me.

                “Tatyana!” A voiced yelled at me.

                “Please don’t!” I begged. I tried moving away but arms caught me.

                “Shh,” A voice whispered.

                “I promise I didn’t do it,” I told him, I started throwing myself around trying to get out of his arms.

                “Babe, just open your eyes,” a voice pleated. I slowly mustered up enough strength to open my eyes. A silent scream left my lips as I started into Henrys eyes. I slowly felt myself began to relax.

                “What happen?” Henry asked. He looked all around the room trying to find out the reason I was freaking out.

                “Bad dream,” I whispered, my voice cracking. I felt tears pricking my eyes; no I cannot let them fall. I am strong not weak.

                “Are you sure?” he asked me. I looked into his eyes; they still roamed the room like he was looking for a killer or rapist.

                “Don’t worry about me,” I told him. My eyes harden remembering what happened earlier. His face held shock on it from how cold my voice came out and my glare. Why am I being a bitch? I suggested it.

                “Just trying to help,” he growled at me. He stomped out of the room like a three year old. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. As I slowly laid my head back onto the pillow but then I heard screaming. I shot out of the bed like it was on fire. I ran through the door and followed the screaming.

                “Rape! Rape! Rape!” the voice screamed, I recognized it, Lexi. I pushed my legs faster, I really should start running. Fuck I’m funny.

                “You are so annoying!” Another voice yelled, Jason’s. I got to the door of their bedroom and slammed my shoulder into it.

                “Shit!” I yelled as I fell back onto the floor. I grabbed my shoulder and started rocking back and forward.  I’m most defiantly not the Hulk.

                “Ta?” A voice asked. I looked up to see Lexi in only a big t-shirt that goes to her mid-thigh. What the hell? Jason came out of the room in nothing but boxers, tight boxers. Please oh Lord mighty please tell me they did not have sex!

                I’m such a hypocrite.

                “What the hell are you both wearing?!” I cried. I heard footsteps coming up behind us. A low whistle came from a man’s mouth.

                “Damn Lex,” A voice floated to us. My head snapped up to Luke who was grinning, “You work fast Jason!” Luke held up his hand for a high five.

                “Hey dumbass,” Lexi said narrowing her eyes at him, “We didn’t do anything.” She rolled her eyes at him.  Oh, Luke you better not open your mouth or else…

                “Sure, slut,” he mumbled, sticking his tong out at her.

                “You are so dead,” she growled. Luke’s eyes widen before he took off running down the hallway.  Lexi was right on his tail. I grinned, this was going to be painfully funny! Luke is going to have to get plastic surgery.

                “He is so dead,” Julia said, rubbing her eyes. I nodded and got off the floor following him down the hall.  

                “Luke can so take her,” Jason said looking down at us. He rolled his eyes before walking into his closet, getting a pair of short and a muscle shirt.

                “Believe me you have not seen Lexi when she’s mad and you don’t want her mad,” Julia stated. “She can pack a mean punch.”  I nodded.

                “I don’t believe you,” Jason said, pulling up his pants and rolling his eyes.  

                “Just wait,” I said smirking. He rolled his eyes shouldering past us. Julia and I exchanged glances and grinned. I rubbed my hands together and did my evil witch laugh. Henry came out of our room giving me a weird look.

                “What are you looking at?” I asked making a weird face at him. He shook his head but I could see the small smile.

                “Julia get your ass down here and tame your bone head boyfriend!” Lexi demanded. I looked over to Julia to see her shaking her head. She took off running down the stairs. Once we got down the stairs Lexi was pinned to the wall by Luke. She was struggling while Luke was whispering into her ear. I don’t even want to know what he’s saying. Probably put my grandma into a coma for eight months.

                “Bro you got your own girlfriend to rape. Let mine go,” Jason said as he finally made it down the stairs.

                “Just one question,” Luke said putting one finger up. “Was she rough? Tight? Lose? Give me the dirty details.”

                “Shut the hell up!” Jason shouted at him. “Get the fuck off my girl.” Luke back away from Lexi with his hands in surrender, Lexi took this chance to punch him in the gut as hard as she could. Luke let out a girly scream before falling into a ball holding his stomach. He kept screaming and started to flop around like a senseless fish.

                “Dumbass,” Lexi grunted out before walking out the front door and slamming it shut. Jason started to go after her but I put my hand on his shoulder.

                “Leave her, she will be back,” I said shaking my head. I’ve seen her this mad before, usually when her and her dad gets into fights and I learned to let her handle herself, let her be by herself.

                “God damn,” Luke groaned from the floor.

                “You had to see that coming,” Julia stated with a shrug.

                “Luke get off the fucking floor,” Justin ordered as he walked in. Wow, he looked horrible. So did all the other boys, they all had bags under their eyes. They had no emotions just stone faces. Now that I notice that I feel kind of awkward. I did mess everything up last night.

                “You have a swing in your yard!” Julia shouted jumping up and down, grinning, while clapping her hands. Justin rolled his eyes and slightly nodded his head.  Julia ran out the back door into the back yard, skipping. 

                “What the hell is wrong with her?” Henry asked. I back handed him. He gave me this crazy look and I gave him a challenging look.

                “Don’t talk about my friends like that!” I shouted in his face, spit flying off my lips. Oh god, this is embracing. I cover my lips and then opened my mouth to say smoothing but a scream cut me off.  I ran over to the door and screeched for Julia but didn’t see her anywhere.

                “Julia?!” Luke and I yelled at the same time.

                “Justin’s mother’s hole swallowed me!” Julia’s small voice yelled. I couldn’t hold in my laugh but Justin he looked pissed off.

                “Are you calling my mom a slut?” He asked, I could see the stem coming out of his ears.

                “No I’m calling her a whore!” Julia yelled back at him, I could just imagine her smirk. Ha! Take that! I thought.

                “Where the hell are you? You’re going to be sorry, bitch,” Justin shouted. His eyes are darting all over the yard.

                “In the god damn hole!”

                “There is no god damn hole!”

                “Yes there is!” Julia shrieked. Justin clenched his fist together and took a deep breath.  This is not going to end well.

                “Umm, Justin remembers when that I sleep walk,” Henry asked while scratching the back of his neck like he was nervous.

                 “Oh,” Was all Justin said before storming over towards the swing. We all followed behind him but made sure to keep our distance. The closer we got to the swings I saw a black part of the grass. What the hell? When we were closer I than could tell it was a hole. Man, I feel stupid now. 

                “Help me get my ass out of here!” Julia shouted at us.

                “I’ll go get the rope,” Luke said sighing.  We all stood, sat, or laid there for what felt like an hour waiting for Luke to hurry his ass up. When he finally got back, he through the rope into the dark hole and waited to Julia to grab it.

                “Ok now use the sides to climb up,” Luke ordered.

                “You’re going to let the rope go and I land on my back,” Julia said narrowing her eyes at him.

                “No I won’t, I promise.” Julia snorted but started to climb up the side. I watched shockingly as Henry helped her up out of the hole. They didn’t let go of the rope?! This is the most shocking this ever!

                “Told ya,” Luke told her grinning. Julia rolled her eyes.

                “Oh, my sexy and charming knight!” She shouted dreamily, “What would I ever do to make it up to you?!” Julia put a hand on her forehead, looking like she was going to faint.

                “A kiss,” Luke said grinning, while pointing at his lips.

                “Eww,” Julia said walking past him. He grabbed her arm yanking her back to him.

                “Kiss me or else you’re going back into the hole,” Luke demanded playfully.  Julia pressed her lips together and shook her head.  “Why don’t you just jump right back into that dirty hole!” Luke threw his hands up and waved them all around.  “Or I will push you.”

                “No you won’t,” Julia said grinning.

                “It would by my pleasure,” He told her grinning. This is going to be good, I thought. Luke picked Julia off her feet and threw her right back into the hole and walked away with the rope. All of us stood there shocked while Luke walked away and eventually the guys started following.

                “Fuck,” I mumbled under my breath.

                “We are screwed,” Julia groaned.

                “I’m not, you are,” I stated.

                “If you walk away, I’ll kill you,” She threated me. I rolled my eyes.

                “This is what you get for locking me out of the house during winter,” I said while smirking at her. I started walking away from her while she screamed.

                “Hey! Get your pale ass back! That wasn’t just me! Lexi helped too!” I closed the door shutting out most of her screams.

                Sweet revenge…  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 0 25
Two best friends, who are opposites, and have a love hate relationship, Play in the woods together. When suddenly they get Kidnapped by a mad scienti...
1.1K 47 33
What would you do if you wake up and find that there's an apocalypse that's going on? call the police? get some help? well a group consisting of 6 f...
3.4K 152 41
What would you do if you woke up on the day of your best friends birthday to find that there was a zombie apocalypse knocking at your door.
325 28 21
What would you do if you were at school and the apocalypse happened? If you managed to escape, what would you do then? Tabitha, her boyfriend, and he...