The Bad Boy's Girl

By adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment
Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight
Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 39 - A New Face
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?

27.3K 806 236
By adeeba2707

__________________________

Sometimes, the person you would take a bullet for stands behind the trigger.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●
__________________________

--Isabella--

I felt Dave lay wet kisses on my jawline. I moved and hid my face in the pillow but he didn't stop with his actions like the stubborn little horny kid he is. His mom's words not mine! I got frustrated when he didn't let me sleep and I finally woke up.

When I got off the bed, he tried to catch me but I escaped and ran to the bathroom. Juliana and Daniel are coming from their business trip cum honeymoon today and I don't want them to find us sleeping when they arrive.

I tied my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs. I went straight to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for both of us. I checked my messages just in case I got one from Juliana saying that her flight got delayed. I saw Evan's message that I had received yesterday night. I debated whether I should listen to it or fill my empty stomach first.

Nope! I prefer food over anything else, anytime.

After making sandwiches for Dave, I gulped my food down, not wanting to wait anymore. I clicked on the audio and listened to it.

'You have feelings for Isabella, don't you? I have never seen you friendly with a girl before.' I recognized that it was Evan's voice. This must be about the time when Dave and I were friends. Just thinking about it bring a smile on my face.

'Hmm, well she is indeed worth anyone's attention. She looks gorgeous, is intelligence, comes from a great family. What else do you need? Are you really into her or is she just another toy?' Why did he send me this?

'My business is none of yours. Better keep a distance from us if you don't want your face to be dislocated. What do you fucking need, Evan Watson?' I knew the voice belonged to Dave's. Even if there was doubt, nobody talked to Evan as rudely as Dave did. Well, I can't complain, he had his own reasons.

'It's a pretty simple question, bro. I am certain that you have the answer to it. Do you like her?'

'Oh yes, she is just a toy and nothing else. I am using her for sex and once I have my way with her, I will leave her, like the piece of trash she deserves to be treated like. Do you see this? This is what you have turned me into. A monster. So don't you dare try to poke your nose in my matter otherwise the consequences wouldn't be good.' I gasped.

Did I hear it right?

No. This is someone else's voice.

Dave wouldn't do this to me. Right?

I played the audio again and again but the voice only sounded like Dave's. What- What if this was just a prank? Maybe someone else recorded this in Dave's voice and sent me this. Tears welled up in my eyes and I sobbed. I turned the stove off and grabbed the edge of the counter firmly to support myself.

Let's be positive. I am sure its not Dave who said this.

All sorts of thoughts started to spin in my head and I suddenly felt dizzy. I almost fell on the ground when Dave caught me. I was so caught up in the situation that I didn't even see him coming towards me.

He got a hold of me and made me sit on the chair.

"Bella? You fine? Want me to call you a doctor? Where does it hurt?" He gently caressed my face and looked at me with concern. His breathing was harsh judging from the fact that me nearly fainting instantly got him worried.

"Yeah- Yeah- I am. I am just, you know, lost in thoughts." He gave me a glass of water and I drank it. I looked at Dave for once but quickly averted my gaze since tears threatened to fall again.

"Hey, hey, hey. Look at me. Is this about last night? Was I too rough? If you are not comfortable, you can-" I shook my head vigorously.

"This has nothing to do with last night."

"Then what is it? Did someone say anything to you? You know that you just have to say the name and I will deal with it, right?"

"Will you leave me?" My voice cracked in the end. Gosh, I can't even say 4 words without wanting to cry.

"Huh?" His eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Are you going to leave me?"

"Why would I ever leave you, baby girl?"

There was no use hiding it from him anymore. One day or the other, I will have to ask him. Why delay it?

I took out my phone and played the audio which Evan sent. The minute it started to play, Dave gasped. The fact that he knew what the audio is about was enough of a proof that it is indeed his voice.

The fact that I have been hoping to be wrong.

He looked at me with guilt in his eyes and then went back to listening. After the audio was over, we both sat there in silence. Neither of us spoke a word. I just stared at the blank screen with tears in my eyes while he didn't make any attempt to wipe them. He was in a complete state of shock.

"Was that really how our story started? Were you really a piece of trash from the beginning, trying to get into my pants?"

"I don't know what to say." Was all he said and looked at me in disbelief as if I am the one at fault.

"Why don't you know. You must be having an explanation prepared already, right? I very well know that this was your voice since you were shocked when you heard the audio. Was this the reason you were with me in the beginning?" I shouted.

"I don't know how to explain this situation. I-"

"How can you not when you said it?" I shouted. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer with anger.

"Was I just a sex toy to you? I get that you love me now but did you really try to use me for sex. Would you have left me once you had gotten your way. Have you ever imagined what would have happened to me if you left." And then it hit me.

"Are you- Are you with me only because I have no one? Are you trying to give me sympathy?"

With every sentence of mine, he seems to have been getting angrier. He grabbed me by my arm and pushed me against the counter.

"You really think that low of me? How can you say you love me when you don't even trust me enough?" he said. I pushed him back with as much force I could.

"How dare you try to turn the tables and make it about me not trusting you? It was you who said that I am sex toy. All this while, it was you. It has always been about you, you monster." I shouted again. He just sighed. He closed his eyes and then opened it again.

"I guess you need time to think. Go get some fresh air. You might be able to think straight. I can't fight with you right now."

"Wow, kicking me out now, are we?" I said, clearly annoyed by what he said. Did he just try to make me leave the house? I knew that it was his house but never in my dreams did I ever imagine that he would tell me to get out. He rubbed his forehead in frustration, probably because he lost his toy. A sex toy.

"Whatever you want to take it as. I will be in the study room. If you need anything-"

"I wouldn't, anytime soon. Even if I do, I wouldn't come to you." I say before I grab my phone and just walk out of the mansion. The driver asks me if I need to be dropped somewhere but I just shake my head and start walking down the road.

The streets were not busy since it is still early morning. Tears streamed down my cheeks making me look like a pathetic loser in every passerby's eyes. I couldn't help but come across those memories which seem to have become my nightmare.

It is painful enough that Dave didn't explain himself. I know that he shouldn't explain and I should trust him but I can't help it when I have a proof of him saying it. He never denied it. There is no doubt that he loves me. But the fact that our relationship started with a wrong foot is disturbing. I shiver when I think of the consequences I would have had to face if he left me.

He is my everything. From the start till the end, I have been honest about our relationship. I neither tried to take advantage of his popularity nor money. But the relationship I have been preserving started on the basis of a lie. How do you expect me to react to that?

It would have been much better if he had told me about this rather than me finding about it through others. It would have probably hurt less.

I wandered around for a while until I decided to go to my brother's house. I wasn't sure whether he would be home or not. As far as I remember, He isn't much of a drinker so he shouldn't be lying beside a manhole in the middle of the road. It took me half an hour of a long slow walk to reach. Not that I was complaining since I needed time to think.

I rang the door bell and my mom opened the door for me.

Great!

"Bella? What a surprise! You should have told me you were coming. I would have cooked pancakes for you." she said as she ushered me inside. How is she happy all the time?

"Do you remember the time when we used to cook them together. You would always end up getting angry on Zayn when he messes the pancakes and you would start throwing eggs at him. Shall I cook pasta for you. You like mushroom pasta right? It's been days-" she noticed that I still haven't spoken a word and have just been sitting on the sofa silently.

She came and sat beside me before placing her hand on mine. "What happened?"

"Where is Zayn?" I asked instead of answering her questions.

"He went to run some errands. He will be back in the afternoon. If you want, you can share your problems with me. I might not be able to solve them but I can give you advice. I bet it has something to do with Dave." I was shocked seeing how she knew what it was about.

Well, I can't complain. She is my mother. She knows me inside out even though we were not together for a very long time. After that, I did something which I never imagined I would do in my whole life.

I hugged her.

I can't believe I am hugging the person who I used to hate the most. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered words of comfort as I cried heavily in her arms. I continued to sob as I thought of the incident. The more I thought of it, the more pain it gave me but I couldn't help it. This is not something I would be able to forget so easily.

She pulled me back and wiped my tears. She kissed my forehead and I could see tears in her eyes too. maybe because she can't bear to see me crying.

"D-Dave. He lied to me. I was just a toy for him."

"what? Are you sure of what you are saying. Did you talk to him about this or did you run away without having a talk with him?"

I shook my head on her last assumption. "I did talk to him. He didn't deny it. In fact, he said nothing. What the hell am I supposed to do in a situation like this?"

"Why the hell did you leave?"

"He told me to."

"He told you to get out? Why am I not able to believe it?"

"He didn't exactly say those words but he said that I should get some fresh air and clear my head while I am out."

"Hmm. Maybe you should. Relationship is all about trust. Do you trust him? Do you love him?"

"I do. I love him more than anything. That's why this thing is a huge shocker to me. When he is not even ready to tell me-"

"Let's watch a movie."

"Huh? What? Now?"

"Yes. Now is the perfect time. You should divert your mind. Right now, you are too disturbed to think straight. When you are in the right mind, think about what you should be doing. okay?"

"Fine. If you say so. But I will choose the movie."

"As you wish. I will get some popcorn." She said laughing and went to the kitchen. So, its not just Juliana who is obsessed with pop corns nowadays. I selected 'The kissing booth' and played it.

So, this is how my next 2 hours went by. watching the movie and crying. Not because the movie was emotional but the memories were. This is Dave and I's favorite movie and we have watched it so many times.

After the movie, I went to the spare room and simply lied on the bed. I checked my phone to see whether I got any message from Dave.

None.

I thought of messaging him but then couldn't think of what I should type. I threw my phone on the bed and buried my head in the pillow. I remembered the time when we cuddled in bed and made promises that we would never leave each other.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in. It's open." I said, being barely audible and I swear if the person heard it, he is a vampire/warewolf.

Zayn came inside my room and gave him a fake smile.

"Hey. Where were you?" I said as I slowly got up in a sitting position.

"stopped at a friend's house on the way." He said as he came and sat on the bed. We just sat in silence not sure of what to say.

"Ma told me about what happened." he said and I lifted my head up to look at him.

"I don't know what to do. My mind is messed up."

"It might have been the spurt of the moment. Maybe he didn't want his playboy image to go down. There are so many reasons he would have said those words, munchkin. You should talk to him. Running away is not the solution. As much as I want you here, I want you to go back and clear the misunderstandings."

"I know. But what am I supposed to say? He didn't say anything when I asked him in the morning. What are the chances of him telling me what actually happened when I ask him tonight?" he just sighed.

"You will have to ask him one day or the other. You both love each other. You can't let this petty situation come in the middle. Stay as long as you want. It's completely your decision as to what you have to do next. We can only give you advice." He said with a smile.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing video games, watching more movies and baking cake. Baking cake was the most fun by the way.

In the evening, when it started to get dark, I decided to go home.

"I will drop you off." Zayn said while grabbing the car keys.

"No, I will go home on my own."

"Are you out of your mind? It will take a good 30 minutes to reach."

"It's okay. I want to walk and think about what I am going to say once I reach home."

"I am coming with you then."

"No, then you will have to walk back again. I doubt you will get a taxi in our area. Moreover, I want to be alone. Its fine. I can go on my own."

"I can't-"

"Please!!!!!"

"Fine! You sure? No second thoughts?"

"Nope."

"Bye mom. I will meet you tomorrow."

"Bye sweetie. Call once everything is stable, okay?"

"Alright." I waved a goodbye to my mom and brother and started to walk.

On my way back, I thought of what to say once I reach home. I totally forgot about Juliana and Daniel. They must have reached home and asked about me. Shit!

I checked my phone and it was 7 already. I felt an adrenaline rush since there was no one on the street and I was alone. I was half way home when I felt someone bang my head from behind and I gripped my head hard.

I turned around to see who it was but he was wearing a mask. There were 2 men with masks on. One of them had an iron rod with which they must have hit me. The other man brought a handkerchief over my mouth to prevent me from shouting. I tried to yank his hand away but he was too strong. I yelped but there was no one to hear it.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy but I tried hard to keep them open. I wanted to scream hard so that some one could hear me but before that I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 27 21
"I can disappear too. You shouldn't have to deal with all this. I...I shouldn't be here. Who are we kidding? You are one of the most powerful people...
223K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
6.8K 125 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
54.6K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...