RICCHVIBES

By totallynotslim

❝ SHE WANT A RICCH NIGGA, SO SHE CHOSE US. ❞ More

RICCHVIBES.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.
THIRTY-THREE.
THIRTY-FOUR.
THIRTY-FIVE.
THIRTY-SEVEN.
THIRTY-EIGHT.
THIRTY-NINE.
FOURTY.
FOURTY-ONE.
FOURTY-TWO.
zyir + arondae.
😊

THIRTY-SIX.

69.5K 3K 8.9K
By totallynotslim

(PLEASE excuse all mistakes cus ah bitch did not proofread at alllll.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

"Everybody go like my new picture on Instagram at Chauncey took yo bitch. That's C-H-A-U-N-C-E-Y dot T-Y-B."

"A new one?" My eyes raised in surprise. He would always post and delete the same one.

"You ain't have to do him like that na." Squirrel laughed.

"I'm saying twin." He laughed, dapping him up. "Yeah it's a new one witcho shady ass."

As always, we all ended up at Kamiri's and Tonio's house. I was starting to think it was the "hangout spot.

"Aye where KB?" Tonio turned around and looked at me.

"On the phone." I pointed quietly. I unlocked my phone and went to Instagram, then liked Chauncey's picture. Afterwards I decided to scroll down my feed.

chauncey.tyb

Liked by daja3x_ and 234 others

chauncey.tyb 🐾

View all 45 comments

daja3x_ ahhh, a new picture? 😯

| chauncey.tyb Girl just tell me I look good damn

59 minutes ago

nayfinest

Liked by whoislady_ and 1,534 others

nayfinest He don't need no average bitch cus his girl be on that savage shit 💙

View all 134 comments

whoislady_ perrittt 😍😍

_mrdotoomuch Lol 💙

4 hours ago

daja3x_

Liked by exotic.kk and 2,099 others

daja3x_ Miami with the vibessss 🤣

View all 230 comments

chauncey.tyb Hoe

2 days ago

whoislady_

531 likes

whoislady_ Lil miami recap 😘

1 hour ago

"Thats why I get more likes than her." I rolled my eyes.

Aub bust out laughing. "Period friend. Hoes had you fucked up on God."

"Naw cause that was some fucked up ass shit foreal. Why they treat you like that?" Tonio frowned.

I looked down at my hands and shrugged a little. I honestly had no explanation as to why they treated me the way they did.

"Them hoes envy her." Chauncey shrugged. "Only way I see it foreal."

envy me?

"Aye T go to the trap, Jerm need you." Kamiri cut the corner, staring down at his phone.

"Which one?" He started to get up.

"The one on 183rd and Village." He tapped my thigh. "Come on."

"Where y'all going?" Squirrel made a face.

"To mind our business." Kamiri draped an arm over my shoulder.

"They ass finna go be grown." Chauncey frowned.

"Ain't nobody finna be grown. Shutup." Kamiri mugged him.

"Don't tell him to shutup. You shutup." Squirrel jumped up. I shook my head as they began to bicker back and forth.

"You good?" I looked down at Aub. I knew that Tonio was leaving and I wanted to make sure she was gonna be good by herself.

"Girl gone head." She waved me off. "I'm bout to go by my mama house anyways."

"Yeah we bout to head out." Milly stood up with Chauncey's keys in her hand.

We all bust out laughing. "My dawg said she ready to go. You heard the boss Chauncey."

"She is too cute." Aub was dead as hell.

"Don't get no ideas." Tonio looked at her.

"Boy fuck you. Come on." She stood up.

"Daddy I'm sleepy." Milly rubbed her eye.

"Shidd, if you leaving im coming with you." Squirrel looked at Chauncey.

"Everybody leaving. Kris don't be letting nobody in my house." Kamiri looked at him.

"Y'all ain't finna leave me in this big ass house by myself. I'm finna go try and get my bitch back."

"You was been posta go. At this point you just talking shit."

"That's okay. Ill be back."

"On crip, everybody be over here. Imma move in next." Los said.

"No the fuck you won't." Kamiri instantly looked at him crazy as hell making all of them bust out laughing.

He leaned down and began peppering kisses all over my face instantly causing a blush to creep up on my cheeks.

"You okay?"

"No." I spoke honestly.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"You know I do." That made him laugh.

"I feel you."

Aub cut the corner with Tonio who was holding a sleeping Tiggy.

"Alright!" He leaned up off me and clapped. "Everybody out my house!"

"I know you see my son sleep fuck nigga." Tonio side-eyed him.

"Ion care bitch get the fuck out." He jerked his head back.

"Geez, you guys talk to each other so recklessly." I unplugged my phone, following everybody out the house. Kamiri stayed behind cutting lights off and other shit.

"So on the 22nd, we getting Brazilian waxes and going to the nail shop?" Aub asked as we walked to her car.

"Nail salon. Say nail salon. I hate when people say nail shop."

"Girl, same difference." She waved me off. "So yeah?"

I nodded in confirmation.

"What about hair?"

"I don't know because I don't do anything besides wear my natural har. I might just get a silk press."

"Who you go to? Watch his head Tonio, damn." She cursed at Tonio who in the midst of putting Tiggy in the car, almost hit his head.

"My bad."

"Lady usually does them but you know..." I trailed off.

"Nevermind. That bitch might burn you on purpose by accident. And ion wanna just take you to anybody cause bitches be crafty and this your natural hair we talking bout."

"Gimme kiss." Tonio got in her face.

"Boy you is not my dude." She went to mush his face but he grabbed her hand and smashed his lips on hers.

As they kissed I turned away because I found it awkward as fuck to sit there and watch two people kiss.

"Always frontin' yo move wit' me. Im gone." He smacked her ass while she just stood there looking flustered. "Ight lil sis."

"Alright Tonio." I waved, then turned to her smiling.

"Friend whatttt?" She blushed.

"ThAt,S nOt My NiGgA." I mocked.

"He not!" She exclaimed.

"Chile please, the devil is a lie and the truth ain't in em."

"Peanut come on." Kamiri unlocked his car.

You know how on TV, when the cartoons ran really fast their feet a look like they're going in a circle?

Yeah, that was me.

My nigga said come on, sis it's time to goooo!

"Alright, I'm finna get outta here girl. Ten more days. We gone talk forsure!"

"Bye frienddd!" I dragged walking away. I low-key loved how she was more excited bout my birthday than I was.

Everybody had already started to drive off and Kamiri was sitting halfway in the car on his phone.

I walked around to the other side and buckled up.

seatbelts! so we can be safe!

The car was on and a bitch was low-key in her feelings so I made sure my phone was connected to the bluetooth real quick before I went to my hurt hoe playlist.

I know they don't give a fuck about me
I promise I'll be happy alone
Whether you see me on TV or these streets
My attitude is leave me the fuck alone

"I know they don't give a fuck about me! I promise I'll be happy alone!" I sung all off key.

Kamiri turned around and side-eyed me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Play crazy." He nodded and got in the car, shutting his door.

"I don't even know what you're talking bout." I shook my head laughing, getting ready for my part. "Smile in my face and stab me in my back that's what busters do! Me I go it alone what they fuck is a crew! A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT WANT ME TO DO WHAT THEY WANT ME TO DO!"

"You felt that huh?" He laughed as he drove down the street.

"Mhm." My eyes stayed trained on him. He drove leaned back in his seat, with his left arm rested on the door.

It's like whenever I was with him, I could not stop staring a him. He was just so raw to me. Like how he so raw like that?

Jesus Devonte Christ i think i love this boy.

"Boy you so fye." I shook my head.

"Girl what?" He bust out laughing.

"Ion know like everything about you, just." My hands gestured over the figure of his body. "You just fye."

"Something wrong with you." He tried to hide the fact that he was blushing but I peeped it friend!

"Say thank you." I chuckled still looking at him.

"Thank you. Gimme kiss." He tooted his lips a little making me lean over the middle console.

"I want ice cream." I spoke after I sat back down.

"Dairy Queen?"

"Yes pleaseee." I nodded my head at the next song that came on.

I was surprised when Kamiri began to sing with me.

Look me in my eyes and try to feel my pain
Do you know how it feels to be left out in the rain
Each and every day there's someone judging me
Worried about my life and how I live in these streets

"Every day I wake up! Got a hunnid different haters! Trying to get this paper! Stacks look like eleva-"

"ELEVAAAATOOORRRR!" We sung in unison before busting out laughing.

"Oh my God, I'm so hurt." I laughed.

"You said you wanna talk about it right?"

"Yea but I wanna eat something while I talk. That way I can process my words."

"You greedy yo." He chuckled.

_

"So wassup?"

"I don't know, i guess my feelings just hurt." I shrugged my shoulders, scooping ice cream in my mouth.

We stood outside of Dairy Queen for 30 minutes because i couldn't decide on whether or not i wanted an Oreo milkshake or a chicken tender meal.

Kamiri eventually got tired of me and just ordered them both .

"Like, that was messed up, you gotta admit." I looked at him.

"Which part?" He chuckled eating some of my french fries. He claimed he wasn't hungry but he kept sneaking my fries so i just gave them to him.

"How they went out of town without me."

"Eh." He shrugged. "You really think you had the right to be mad bout that?"

I loved our talks because for one, I loved to run my mouth. For two, there was never any judgement. Just straight knowledge being dropped.

i loved that in him. get you a nigga that can teach you some shit friend!

"I don't know. You don't think I had the right?"

"I mean the trip was a college trip for Nay and Daja ain't it? Lady just went with em. You see Zaza ain't go." He made some pretty good points.

"Zaza didn't go because she's pregnant." But, my points were better.

"You just want what you want right now, you not seeing where i'm coming from." He shook his head.

"I'm trying to see where you coming from but I just can't. Lady was trying to be petty telling Za she wish she could've came and then Daja gone go say she swore she invited me. Like sis what?"

"Yeah, I feel you but shit like that you just brush off and say fuck it. Don't dwell on it and don't make it fuck witcho mind too much."

"But we always spoke about taking a trip somewhere. Just us sisters." I pouted.

"So? It's gone be other trips. Shiddd, I'll take you on a baecation."

"Shut up." I laughed and pushed his shoulder a little.

"I'm foreal though. I wouldn't go nowhere with they ass anyways. They treat you bad Peanut." I got quiet because he was starting to make me think.

"They're my sist-"

"I was saying the same thing in the beginning but after that shit they pulled today? You can cut they ass loose."

"I've always been like that." I bit my lip. "I never really had friends, and it was always like a 'if you don't do this, i'm not gonna talk to you' kind of thing with them. I always had to step on eggshells around them. Watch what I said, watch what I did."

"So why you stay roun that? Why you hanging round some muhfuckas' who treat you like that?"

"Because just like you, I don't wanna be alone." I admitted. It was his turn to get quiet.

"You not though. You got me, Aub, Tonio, Chauncey and Squirrel. Marv, Riah, and Tiggy. Shidd, even Los and Kris a be there if you need em. See? I just named a whole family for you."

"I just want my sisters to have my back like I have theirs Kamiri. That's all." I shook my head. "I just want them to be there for me."

"And I could understand that but if a motherfucker treating you how they treat you, that's not something you stay around. Period. If you put your hand on a hot ass stove, you get burnt. You don't like the feeling? Don't do the shit no more. That simple."

"Let this be a lesson learned. You see how they treated you tonight. You like how that felt?" I shook my head no.

"Stay the fuck from round that type of shit. You'on deserve to be treated like that. Don't let nobody treat you like that. Nobody. Not even me. You hear me?"

I nodded. He was making me feel like I was having a conversation with my father.

"Know your worth baby. They need you wayyyy more than you need them. Straight like that." Bae was snapping! Had me quiet as a mouse.

"And fuck was Nay talkin to you like that for anyways? Tombout her fighting for you and all rara. If she was so tired of it she should've just let you get yo ass beat all them times. Ain't nobody ask her to do that."

"Kamiri." I stared at him with my mouth agape. "You want me to get beat up?"

"I'll beat them hoes up for you. Too pretty to be fighting anyways." He waved me off making me blush.

"And then Lady over there meat munching hard as hell on Nay. I swear they been feeling like that cause ain't no way a muhfucka' come outta no where with all'at pressha on they chest."

"I think they're upset because I'm j-"

"You bout to make excuses for them? I'll throat chop you."

"I'm not i'm just saying maybe it is time for me to grow up."

"Vadah." He sighed. I knew he was serious because he didn't call me that stupid ass nickname.

"How somebody gone tell you to grow up when they babied you they whole fucking life? How somebody gone tell you don't look to be spoon fed when they the ones that fed you? Motherfuckers tell you that you'on need to fight cause they gone do it for you but then turn around and say fight for yourself. How that work? They backwards as fuck cuh fuck them!"

Guess whose emotions were getting the best of them?

Bitch don't come for me, when someone raises their voice it triggers me.

"You wanna know the real? Even though ion like Zaza ass either, she the realeast. She ain't gone hold her tongue. She gone tell you the real. She don't always go about it the right way but she real. Fuck Nay, fuck Daja, and fuck Lady BUG eyed ass."

I was trying to be discrete with my tears but I sniffed by accident.

"Why you crying?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry." I tried wiping my eyes.

"Cuh." He smacked his lips. He picked up the tray of tenders that sat on my lap and threw them up on the dashboard. Then, he grabbed my arm and pulled me cross the middle console.

I don't know if it was because he smelled so good, the comfort , or the fact that his dick was poking me through my tights and fat ma just woke up but a bitch just started crying real hard.

"Fuck man." He shook his head, trying to keep a straight face. "You so ugly when you cry."

"You ain't shit." We started laughing. I finally got my tears under control, laying my head on his shoulder as we just sat there with the music playing lowly in the background. Something In My Heart by Michel'le was currently playing.

"Ion like seeing you hurt. Shit make me wanna take it all away a some." He chuckled.

"My heart just jumped, I swear."

He laughed. "You a clown."

The changes I'm going through
You know I'll never be the same
Your love has touched my soul
There's no one else to blame but you

"Pops should've stepped in. I was mad as hell he just stood there then wanna ask if you okay and to text him. Fuck outta here foreal cuh. Yo family full of weirdos." He nodded.

"My daddy is not a weirdo." I rolled my eyes.

"I fuck witcho ol' boy. He funny as hell but that was some fucked up ass shit."

"I was thinking bout what Nay said." I spoke.

"What? That growing up shit?" He layed his head against the head rest and tucked his lips in, defining his dimples.

I nodded. "My birthday is in a few days. It might take time but i do need to grow up Kamiri. I'm not a baby anymore."

"You my baby." He spoke, keeping his eyes closed.

"Even when I'm mad?"

"You fucking corny cuh." He chuckled.

"Be foreal. You think I act like a child?"

"I mean, you got lil girl tendencies. When I first started messing with you, I hated that about you but I had to realize that you just 17 and you was sheltered. They need to understand that too. Don't rush it. Grow up on yo own time. I like you how you is." He shrugged, keeping his eyes closed.

I stared at him. "You're so cool."

"Room full of niggas, they say KB you the coolestttt." He rapped.

"Period pooh." I laughed.

"What you want for your birthday?"

"A car." His eyes popped open.

"You can't even drive. How you want a car? Make it make sense."

"I was kidding. Dang, not too much on me." I chuckled.

"Foreal, what you want?"

"I don't know. Everybody keeps asking me but I honestly don't really wanna do anything. My birthday hasn't meant anything to me since I was 14."

"Peanut you bout to be 18. You serious?"

"Yes." I laughed.

"What you did when you turned 17?"

"Ate cake and ice-cream and spent time with my family." I lied. I was really sad and I cried because my mother wasn't around.

"Damn girl yo life boring." He joked.

no, my life is sad. hashtag depressed.

"Boy fuck you." I laughed a little. "What'd you do for your 18th?"

"Fucked the city upppp!" He dragged. "Got high and drunk as hell. Was fucked up on crip."

"I wanna get fucked up." I pouted, thinking bout all the times I'd get drunk off my ass.

I wanna get drunk and forget about all my problems.

"On yo birthday?" He looked over at me.

"Yeah. I wanna go to a party or something."

"Girl you ever hear bout me going to no party?" He bust out laughing. "Im grown. I take you anywhere, it's gone be a damn club a some."

"So let's go." I looked at him. "Our whole little family should go to the club and take those pictures your parents used to take back in the day. You know what I'm talking bout?"

"Yeah I know what you talking bout." He laughed. "Imma hook some shit up forsure."

"Okay." I smiled getting kind of geeked.

"Wait hol' on turn this up." He leaned up and cut the volume up.

I gotta be real wit' you, baby
Just gotta let you know

"You like my homie, my shorty, you showed me so many things. And you so special to me." He smiled, tapping underneath my chin.

"What you know bout this?" I watched him with a smile on his face as he sung. I loved how versatile his style in music was. We could be listening to some trap shit then turn around and vibe to some R&B.

a MAN!

"Fuck you mean what I know bout this?" He chuckled. "Ain't got no reputation, educated conversation. And oouu', you got that bomb love making."

I decided to join him. "It's more than sexual. This love you know, is proper dough. It's, oh so! So incredible."

"You got the love that I want!" We both sung in unison before falling out, laughing.

His phone began to vibrate up under me and I leaned up a little, allowing him to get it out of his sweatpants pocket.

"Yoo." I couldn't really hear what was being said on the other line but I assumed it was serious with the expression Kamiri held.

"Ight." His eyes shifted to mine for a minute before he looked back out the window.

"I said ight bitch, damn." I had a feeling he was talking to Tonio. The two of them be so annoyed with each other.

"I'm on my way." He hung up and tapped my thigh.

"Everything okay?" I sat down and grabbed my tenders off the dashboard. These bitches was probably cold by now but, who was bout to waste some food?

"Yeah, you want me to take you back to the crib?"

"No thanks. Take me home please."

"You good?" He looked over at me.

"Yeah you're just not about to leave me in that big ass house all by myself."

I didn't have any clothes anyway.

_

"I know you got an attitude." Kamiri pecked my pouty lips.

"I don't."

"So kiss me back, the fuck." He grabbed my neck, tonguing me down.

"Alright. Alright Kamiri damn." I wiped my lips laughing. "I couldn't breathe. You tryna kill me?"

"Yup. Gone inna house." He smacked my ass making me stumble a little as I walked up the pathway to my house.

I heard the car door slam but I knew he was waiting for me to get in the house. As soon as I unlocked the door, he beeped his horn and drove off.

okay bitch the fuck.

"Go on the other side!" Daddy's voice boomed from his lil man cave or whatever the fuck.

I locked the door and yawned. The house was spotless. Table clean, dishes washed, floor swept and mopped. Smelled like some Fabuloso got boiled on the stove.

"I got these niggas over here Bern!" I knew he was playing his game but I decided to go down there with him anyways.

"Got that ass." The loud sounds of gunshots sounded through the house and at this point I just knew he was being extra with this surround sound.

"Hey Daddy." I plopped on one of the many couches.

"H-hey baby." He did a double take. "Wassup?"

"Nothing."

"You back early. Thought you'd spend the night over there or whatever."

"Nope. I'm home." I watched the screen not knowing what the fuck was going on. I never did. GTA me please friend!

"This The Division?" I asked, referring to Tom Clancy's 'The Division' a game he always played.

"Yeah. 2." He nodded.

I didn't really feel like getting up so I just scrolled through my phone.

"FUCK!" Daddy yelled and threw his controller down making me jump.

"Ahhh, you garbage." I chuckled.

"Girl bye. What you want? Why you in here?" He looked a little mad.

"Okay sir. Attitude." I held my hand up jokingly.

"Girl what you want?" He bust out laughing.

"Nothing I'm bored."

"Find you something to do." He yawned and layed back in my chair.

I looked over at his turntables and thought of Squirrel. "Hey, you remember Squirrel? From tonight?"

"The one who kept calling me Dad?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"What about him?" He stood up and walked to the kitchen. This all he did. Made beats, went to the studio, play his game, and eat all damn night. That was literally his schedule.

"So I think he's really interested in engineering. Earlier, he got really excited when he seen your equipment. I don't know any other producer so I just decided I'd talk to you about taking him under your wing." I shrugged.

He was stacking his plate with food like he didn't eat all this same stuff earlier.

"How old is he? Still in school?"

"Mhm. He'll be 17, three days after me. 11th grade."

"Alright." He licked his fork, putting his food in the microwave. "I'll see bout him forsure. Lil nigga funny."

"Okay. Thanks." I smiled, feeling content.

"What about you. You decided between early childhood education and dentistry yet?"

"I don't know honestly. I took early childhood education classes with my dual enrollment and I really liked that." I shrugged. I loved kids and I always wanted my own daycare.

vadah's ducks.

That's the name I've decided on until further notice.

"So that's what you plan on doing? You need to take this serious mama. This yo future we talking bout, feel me?"

I nodded.

"College?"

"UCLAAAAAAAAAA!" I dragged with a smile on my face. That'd been my dream college since I was a little girl.

He laughed. "You ain't giving up huh?"

"Nope." I cheesed.

"Need have back ups though. Cause you know its-"

"Always that possibility." I finished off for him. He said the same thing every time we had this conversation.

"So which one's were you thinking? Out of state? In state? You tell me you know I'm with whatever you with." The microwave beeped and he took his food out, dipping his finger right in the middle to see if it was cold or not.

"I really wanted to go to a HBCU but you know there's none in California besides Charles Drew and I'm not interested in that specific one."

"So out of state?" He asked making me nod.

"Okay. Which ones?"

"Bethune Cookman, FAM, UM, Clayton, and LSU." I spoke almost immediately. "Especially LSU."

It had always been my second choice.

"Alright." He nodded. "So major in early childhood education and what would your major be?.."

"Child development." I spoke.

"Okay okay look who did they research." He ate his food.

"Duhhhh." I laughed.

"GPA as of now?"

"4.0 baby, top ten percentttt!" I exclaimed.

His eyes widened. "I got me a smart baby! My baby smart! What yo lil nigga say? On crip!"

"On cripppp!" I dragged as we bust out laughing. "You knew this though. Banks ain't raise no dummies. Well, let me speak for myself. Ion know bout the other ones."

He bust out laughing. "On God in heaven yo lil ass always been shady."

We laughed but after it died down, we began to get quiet.

"Why didn't you step in?" I asked, looking over at him. What Kamiri said really made sense.

"I was in shock. Y'all always appeared as some close ass sisters ian never knew it was nothing like that foreal."

"The hospital room?" I asked in a 'duh' tone.

"I thought that was a lil petty argument. Shit like that really be having me feel like Ion be knowing what go on with my kids." He shook his head.

"Yeah but you always step in at the last minute Daddy." I shook my head. "I just needed you to step in and tell them they were wrong. Because even though there might've been some truth behind her words, it still hurt."

He placed his plate down and brought me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby." You know when you didn't feel good at all and you trying your damndest to hold it together? Then, somebody came along and asked you if you were okay, and you just broke down?

Me right nowwwww.

Friend you knew I was gone cry, shutup.

"I never knew shit was like that man. Imma talk to them." He nodded, still holding me tight.

"No." I wiped my eyes. "It isn't gonna change anything."

"Whether it change something or not, I still gotta step in and tell them when they wrong. That shit was wrong. And I was wrong for not stepping in and checking they ass in front of everybody."

I still held on to him, hugging him tight as ever. It wasn't nothing like a hug from my daddy. He had them hugs that made you feel allllll the love he was giving out. Whenever I felt bad, I'd come to him.

"Aye I'm proud of you. I'll say sorry a thousand times if it mean anything. It was so fucked up of me to judge you how I did baby. You growing up and I gotta accept that, feel me? You ain't a bad kid. You get good grades. You do excellent in school man I appreciate you so much for going and doing what you supposed to do. I'm sorry yo mother couldn't be here to watch you flourish into the beautiful young woman you're growing up to be. And I don't know if anybody else tell you but I'll tell you, Im proud and I love you. Foreal." He preached to me making me cry some more.

I felt like that was all I really needed. Was somebody to recognize my accomplishments. To let me know how proud they were. A hug filled with love.

"You a crybaby man." He bust out laughing.

"I feel the love and it's making me emotionallllll." I dragged, crying and laughing at the same time.

"You ugly bra." He laughed but nonetheless, he still held me in his arms, our bodies swaying side to side slowly.

"You see what you doing right now? I used to do this to Emonie." He chuckled referring to my mother. "Just start crying for ion know the fuck what."

"You used to cry?" I let him go and wiped my tears, laughing a little.

"Hell yeah." He bust out laughing. "Why you think you do it so much? This shit hereditary."

"Move!" I exclaimed, pushing his shoulder laughing.

"Naw but foreal, yo mama was mean man." He bust out laughing. "She remind me of ol' boy."

"Kamiri?"

"Mhm." He nodded, picking his plate back up. 'Mean. Nonchalant. Don't care. I could be like that too but I can't help but to show my emotions. Im a cancer."

We shared a laugh.

"I think that's why I judge him like I do." He shook his head. "I know its wrong to look at him and assume he'd do something like that but his ass just like yo mother man."

"And Im just like you." I looked over at him, putting the pieces together.

"Exactly." He nodded. "Exactly like me. And Emonie hurt my ass so bad boaaaa, ion know what I'd do to cuh if he try you on some hoe shit."

I laughed.

"I like em though." He chuckled. "I know I said I didn't but he look like he like you a lot. I know looks can be deceiving but shit. If you like it, I love it."

"Im stealing that." I pointed making him laugh.

my daddy was really my guyyyyy.

____________

dude if you'on think kb's handsome or whatever, just picture someone else..💀

i despise when a mf wanna comment 'im not seeing what y'all seeing' or 'he not even all that cute' like FRIEND PLEASE! picture somebody else and keep it pushing.. 💀💀💀

im not saying you not entitled to yo own opinion cus i done read books where the main male fc wasn't a nigga cup of tea but ian talk that shit saying he won't cute. just picture somebody else or read another book if it's that big of a deal. 🤷🏾‍♂️

LMFAOOOOO im only really going so hard cus it took me a lil minute to find him and the fact that his face card ain't all there for y'all making me feel bad.

OH! and on some real ass nigga shit...

how the FUCK do y'all ass be coming up with them big ass words for y'all books?

shit like 'ineffable' and other words my remedial ass don't be knowing the meaning to. i literally be having to click off of wattpad and go to google like friend whatttt.....?

it literally took me THREE whole ass days to come up with basic ass 'unconditional' like the fuck?

y'all so creative with the shit, i love it.

oh yeah, go fuck with 'UNCONDITIONAL' by meeeeeee! ☺️

thanks for reading this bullshit. 💕

vote + comment. 🖤

_slimsantana. 🚦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850 9 6
"This mine sage you gon be stuck with me forever you gon be my wife, best friend, and babymama. Ma don't let no other nigga in it or imma kill you an...
6.1K 183 49
A university student got know the new student is a mafia. She want to tell the police about it but the longer it's take the more the love to him.
781 6 21
"Look im done wit this gang shi " I said turning my back. Aye female gangsta we got sum for you! I heard my gang said.
5.4K 115 21
I choose this life but ma heart choose you.........