Love on Hold||✔️ (Editing)

By arya_writes21

Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anik... More

PREFACE
( Characters & Aesthatics )
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
▪︎I believe her, she will take care▪︎
▪︎Shift to my room▪︎
▪︎Dr.Anika is the best▪︎
▪︎She is my wife▪︎
▪︎Am I late?▪︎
▪︎Will you be my Friend?▪︎
▪︎Dr.Anika is your wife?▪︎
▪︎Accident▪︎
▪︎Divorce▪︎
▪︎Pretended Husband▪︎
▪︎Anika or Diya▪︎
▪︎Don't Leave▪︎
▪︎Anika weds Siddharth▪︎
▪︎The Shivaay Singh Oberoi is back▪︎
▪︎You are My Wife▪︎
▪︎You are selfish!▪︎
▪︎Don't snatch her▪︎
▪︎Caring Singh Oberoi▪︎
▪︎ Jealous Cat ▪︎
▪︎ Hitler ▪︎
▪︎ Anika is strong ▪︎
▪︎ Mine ▪︎
▪︎ Love Resumed ▪︎
▪︎ EPILOGUE ▪︎
▪︎ GRATITUDE ▪︎

▪︎ Billu ▪︎

3.9K 381 157
By arya_writes21

SHIVAAY

"Shivaay, I wish I could say the same but!" Lyza stopped stopping my heart beat for a moment.

"But what?" I literally screamed out. This girl is giving me suspense really? Suspense in this issue!

"Shivaay, calm down" Niki rubbed my hands to calm me down. Taking a long breath in

"Lyza dont test my patience! Tell me what is it?" I asked holding on to my temper.

"Shivaay! Anika's body isn't responding to the treatment. I mean it is but the phase is really slow. Her body is not accepting the intended speed of curing. According to the stage she is in and the time taken doesn't get well." Lyza told shocking us both.

I dont know when my hands started trembling. Immediately Anika held my hands. But it wasn't working now.

"So?" I asked in a dry voice.

"If it's the same after two sessions of her Chemotherapy, we need to opt for bone marrow transplant. We need a donor for it and I really dont want to keep your hopes high. Regarding the transplant there are fifty-fifty chances because her cancer stage is very forward. So, if her genetics accept the bone marrow still her body needs to accept which is a bit difficult. In case if her body accepts, she will be fine but If it doesn't then. Sorry!" She told looking down. Pushing Anika's hand and the chair behind I left the cabin.

How the hell can she tell that? My Niki will be fine! Nothing will happen to her. She is strong, in no way I am letting anything happen to her. She has to be fine, for me! I will not let anything happen to her. I didnt know when my eyes started tearing up.

"Shivaay!" Anika whispered placing her hand on my shoulders. No. No I can't fall weak in front of her. She will lose her hope also. I can't let this happen. Clearing my face, I faced her

"Yes Anika, What did she say?" I asked holding her hands

"the next session is tomorrow "she told looking directly into my eyes.

"Shivaay, You are okay?" She asked worriedly and I nodded positively smiling

"yes Niki! Let's leave" I told holding her wrists and going towards the exit.

The whole drive was silent, I neither had the courage to look at her nor speak to her. This is suffocating me. Suddenly she started coughing hardly. I stopped the car in jerk, trying to calm her down and giving her water.

But it wasn't stopping, soon she became breathless and I hugged her tight and rubbing her back. Her breathless stopped but what I witnessed breaking the hug killed. She was coughing blood! I was numb for a minute. The blood was near her mouth as well as some on her hands. The look on my face was enough to show I was scared and she knew it.

Immediately she turned her face and moved out the car. I still wasn't able to react to anything. This isn't the first time she coughed blood but still each time she does my breath hitches. The noise of her again coughing came bringing me out of whatever I was thinking.

"Shit" I cursed releasing my seat belt and jumping out of the car. My Niki is suffering and i am thinking nonsense idiot! Sprinting towards her and I tried holding her but she wriggled knowing how I react when I see all these.

"Niki! Stop" I shouted holding her and rubbing her back and making her drink water.

"Shivaay! No leave I am fine. You dont have to see this" she told in between her coughs. The moment she uttered those; I hugged her tight kissing on top of her hairs.

"Shut up Niki! You are no one to separate you from me. Got it!" I told sternly Ans rubbed her back. It worked. Making her sit on the passenger seat, bending on my knees in front of her caressing her hand

"we need to talk!" I told looking at her eyes. My eyes showed desperateness.

"Niki! Dont go away from me just because you don't want to show your weaker side. Please, I know I at times fail to react in sudden but I am trying to take care of that. When I see you in that state my senses become numb but not anymore. Stop running away from me Niki! It really hurts." I told as I played my head on her lap. She always does it just because she doesn't want to bother me.

"Shivaay! It's not what you think! I am not running away from you. It's just that I dont want to scare you. I know you get scared seeing all these which I'm going through. "she softly told running g her fingers into my hair.

"Not anymore Niki! I won't be scared; I will face everything. But please dont leave me "I told as my tears soaked her jeans.

"Shh! Shivaay I am not going to leave you" she told kissing my cheeks. That moment I didnt feel anything except bliss! The way she calmed my down without any high efforts.

"Pinky promise?" I woke up and extended my little finger towards her, she chuckled and locked her finger with mine whispering "pinky promise".

"Ani! You are back!!" Sidharth told as we entered the mansion. What the hell this guy still didnt leave the house. How much ever slow I try to come just for him to leave, this monkey never goes.

"Hey Sid! You're still here?" Niki asked him amusement. What is so amusing in this for this girl?

"Yes ani! I just didnt want to leave before seeing you that's why!" He justified while his hands were on my Anika's shoulders. I was just glaring at his hand on her shoulders.

Can't this monkey keep his hands to him itself. I wacked his hands on her shoulders twice releasing its grip and instead I held her shoulders tight

"well, if you are done seeing her Mr. Rana you may leave!" I told looking at him no sorry glaring at him. Niki chuckled looking at my face, I glared at her and she ate up her giggles.

"Oh yeah! I will take my leave now." He declared and I sighed in relief. But then it was short lived as this monkey came in front to hug Niki, can't he stay away from her. Will I leave? Of course not. I intervened before he hugs her and took his hand in a hand shake, I mean breaking

"monkey.huh I mean Sidharth bye! See you!" I told tightly smiling at him. He smirked at me. Coming near me he whispered

"I hope you remember our previous conversation" he smirked evilly and went. How can I forget it? This monkey threatened me. How dare he!

While in the morning when we both were behind going to eat breakfast

"just because she loves you, I am leaving her. If anytime I hear her being hurt because of you, I will reenter your life as your satin." He whispered looking at me with a smirk and I was shocked. "Not even in your dream" I gave it back to him in equal tad, but possessiveness rang in my heart.

"Shivaay?" I turned as I heard someone calling me, its Arnav.

"Haan Arnav?" I turned back again to witness the sight I was watching. Nishitha ma and Mom were behind Anika in making her eat that green salad and she is running from one end to another. I was chuckling looking at these mothers and daughter.

"Come with me" Arnav pulled me to a side.

"What happened Arnav?" I asked looking at him and he looked a bit tensed.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked and I sighed. I cannot put the family in tension so it's better I hide it

"nothing Arnav, just she prescribed some medicines and told to continue with the medication "I told looking everywhere except him.

"you want me to buy your this lie? Come on Shivaay! I know you more that you know. So better tell it out. And I think as a brother I have the right to know about my sister" he sternly told holding my shoulders.

I couldn't stop now, how much ever I try not break down I feel like crying my heart out. Few tears started spilling and Arnav knew something was wrong. He dragged me to his room in the mansion. The moment he closed the door, I shouted crying my heart out.

Arnav couldn't see this he came to support my fallen body, I pushed him aside. I need to take my frustration out. I started breaking all those present in the room. When each glass broke my heart broke like the same. I didnt want to show Niki this but I can't carry it all along. I cried suppressing my sound all day in shower seeing her suffering like this. This wasn't easy for me but still I stood making everything but now I can't.

Exhausted I sat down on the floor. "Shivaay? What wrong? You are scaring me! "Arnav sat down with me and held my shoulders.

"I failed Arnav! I failed as a husband Arnav, I couldn't protect my own wife "I shuttered and he was shocked.

"What happened Shivaay?" He asked making me look at him. Sighing I narrated whatever Lyza told to him. Now he was in tears.

"we can't save Sunny," He asked and I panicked nodding negatively to him

"No Arnav! We are not to give up, whatever happens I will stand with my Niki! I am sure she will be fine. She must be. At least for me. I will die without her Arnav. Nothing will happen to her. Even if it's to bring the land and sky together I will do it but will not let anything happen to my Niki!" I blabbered continuously to him and he took me in a hug soothing and telling

"yes Shivaay! Sunny will be fine. You will make her fine" this was soothing me till some extent.

"Now I understand Sunny was always behind you in our childhood ignoring me" he fakes frowned and I knew he wanted to divert the topic.

"And your jealous man, still is jealous of me after me being her husband also!" I chuckled through tears.

"So what? Being possessive towards her is my right as a brother. I am still possessive of her being with you but I dont show it out that's all" he told proudly.

"You know in jealousy I even tried to make her call you Shivaay Bhaiya" he laughed remembering the memory and I was shocked knowing this piece of information.

"What?" I shouted, and he nodded positively laughing looking at my face.

"Then what? She called me Shivaay Bhaiya?" I asked, my heart was thumping loud. Me as her brother. no..no this cannot happen. I can be anything not as her brother.

"No. She didnt even open her mouth for two days thinking that I will make her call you as Bhaiya" he chuckled.

I sighed mumbling "thank god!"

Coming out we both can see still Anika running around and both mothers running behind her. Seriously weren't they able make her eat after 2 long hours. Arnav and me looked at each other and shouted

"sunny/Niki" together and those three stopped on their tracks. I took long strides going towards Anika. Catching her wrists, I dragged towards the couch present there.

She was trying to free her hand. But i am way stronger than her. Making her settled I could see Arnav going towards mom taking the bowl of salad and swiftly coming towards us.

"Sunny keep quiet and eat" he sternly told bringing a morsel in front of her.

"Bhai please!" She tried telling something

"Niki!!" I sternly told glaring at her. I can see she gulping in fear.

Taking in one morsel she made faces like no one. God! Trust this girl she will melt every one with her face. I thought Arnav is going to melt.

"No, my dear sister. Stop showing us those faces. Mom and Jhanvi aunty might melt neither Shivaay nor I will melt" I smirked looking at her who was fuming at me.

"come on like a good girl eat these" I told as made her open her mouth. She is still the baby I saw years back.

I could feel my chest empty, as if there is nothing on it. Usually Anika cuddles but what happened. I woke up feeling the emptiness. Seeing the other side, I can feel Anika shivering. Oh god!

Why is she shivering. Getting up I went to her side and rubbing her hands and legs. She sensed my touch then tried to turn the other side but I caught her and nodded No. She sighed leaving to do what I wanted.

"Niki what's happening?" I asked rubbing her hands and legs.

"Shi..shiv.. Shivaay! I can't breathe and its ship. Shivering. I can't bear it." She shuttered talking and I felt the worst.

"Why?" I whispered looking at her, she gently smiled in her this state. How can she even so that?

"side effects Shivaay! If. It will I. Go" she again shuttered.

"I. You sleep!" She told and I fumed. Is she kidding stupid girl she is shivering and now wants me to sleep?

Going to the other side I played beside and pulled her back hugging her tight. I provided her the warmth, she snuggled more into me getting the warmth.

I caressed her hairs and kissing her forehead. Her shivering got reduced to some extent but her breathless didnt. I need to divert her mind.

"Niki! You remember when we you were 2-year-old baby! You couldn't pronounce my name properly and you started calling me VAAY!" I chucked remembering it.

"And you were. Were behind me at. Always tell. Telling Shiv.SHIVAAY. its Shivaay! At point of it. Time, I go. Gave up all and started calling you BILLU" she chuckled and I frowned.

"Stop calling me that" I fake shouted. But inside I love her calling me that. I craved to be called that name.

"You know when you came back after years, I craved to hear you calling me that!" I wiped the lone tear which appeared from nowhere!

"That what? Billu?" She laughed out and I was lost in her smile.

"I am sorry Niki that I declined to recognize you when you came to my school. I didnt know what got into me that time. I was so into the image I carried in school. "I told remembering my foolishness.

"Shivaay it's fine! It's really fine. I understand. At that time, you were into those. It's okay" she told as she kissed my chest were, she resides.

"You know! I still can't find a mystery" she told looking up at me. "What?" I asked in confusion.

"You remember your friend Arjun Luthra" she asked and nodded where this is going to.

"That guy actually proposed me one day before even I could tell my answer he ran away. The next day I heard" I didnt let her complete.

"He was in hospital" I smirked in air.

"Yes! How do you know?" She asked curiously.

"Whom do you think made him reach the hospital" I asked as my smirk still played on my lips. That victory smirks.

-------

Arya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 5.4K 41
Plot credit : @patatoto @shifa_avneil Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a buisnessmen who is perfect in everything started falling for a girl named Anika. But ev...
58.7K 5K 25
cover @inoormansoor A sweet love story of husband-wife. Relations reality. The journey of a couple's unfaithful fate to faithful fate. "She was goi...
23K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
35.4K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...