Orphan Spider

By Twizzle_n

During the day, Peter Parker is just an average teenager, except for the fact that he's an orphan living in a... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1k reads
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spider-Man costume contest
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
100k
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Bonus+

Chapter 25

62.6K 2K 11.3K
By Twizzle_n

A/N

Hi!
I just wanted to make this A/N real quick and say that it was really cool to read where you are all from.

That's All For Now!
Enjoy The story!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony's P.O.V

I wake up feeling a light weight on my shoulder and see that Peter is leaning against me. A smile appears on my face and I pull him a bit closer. I run my hand through his messy curls and kiss the top of his head.

At that moment, I hear someone enter the room and I carefully turn my head so not to wake Peter up. I see Nat and she looks a bit upset, she makes her way over to the living room but stops when she sees that I'm awake.

"I swear, if you say anything...-" I start to whisper but she holds up a hand for me to be quiet. She still looks a little upset. She then carefully makes her way over to me and sits down on the couch. "Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"Is he asleep?" I look over at Peter and we can hear his light snores. I look back at her and nod.

"Did you see the news?"

"Yeah... And I was there..." Nat looks at me a little surprised. "We were driving Peter home and the police were there... Apparently, that bitch of an owner was abusing the children, especially Peter. He told one of the policemen that he used to take most of the beatings to protect the children."

"Even without the mask he's a hero." Nat says with a sad smile.

"And now... that bitch is dead."

"..."

"Tony... There's something I have to show you..." Nat starts. "Me, Clint, Steve and Bucky came up here not that long ago and we saw you sleeping." I frown a little. Clint is never going to let me live this down... "The TV was still on so we muted the volume and went to the normal channels. It opened to the news and... you know..." I nod, looking back at Peter.

"Just to make sure Peter's alright I hacked into the (Goverment? Idk) and searched up his name. He currently lives at 'New Haven Orphanage'." I nod and she takes a pause. I sense that something isn't right.

"Is there something wrong Nat?" I ask a little worried. She takes a deep breath and she showes me a video on her phone. "Where is this...?" Then I see Peter.

He looks to be a in a dining hall. There's several kids there, all crowding around him and another guy, that guy holding Peter by the collar of his hoodie. Then a man appears and yells at them both. The guy who held up Peter says some bullshit with the fakest voice I've ever heard. Then the man... Slaps?! -...Peter and starts yelling at him!? I feel my blood boil out of anger.

Who the fuck does he think he is?! Hitting my kid like that?! Peter just came out of an abusive home, and now he has to stay in another one. Does he ever get a break?

"This was from this morning. I managed to hack into the camera system in building and..." She changes to another video in what looks to be an attic. Peter is getting beat up by the same guys from this morning. "This is from yesterday... when he came to that orphanage..."

I am Pissed. Really pissed. I wanna burst into that orphanage with my suit and just... *Sigh* Ok. ok, ok, ok, ok... Take it easy... just...

"What can we do about it?" I ask. Nat takes a moment to answer.

"This might sound... over the top... but..." She starts.

.

"How about you and Stephen adopt him?"

.

I am speechless. I look at her with big eyes. I don't know what to say... that's... I wouldn't be a good... I mean my own dad was...

"Tony. He needs a good home, where he can feel safe. Remember what he said when... we... captured him...?" I frown at the memory. "He said this felt like a second home... Why not... make it his first home...?" I look at Nat and she's smiling. (Okay, I know that doesn't really make sense... but... shut up... It's... cute...)

"I'll... talk with Stephen... about it..." I say.

Then all of a sudden, Peter starts to shake and tears start to roll down his cheeks. He then jolts up, desperately gasping for air. He's hyperventilating and I take his hand and put it on my chest, breathing deep so he can feel the movment.

"It's okay Peter, you're safe. Everythings fine. Just breathe in and out. That's it, good Pete. In and out." His breathing starts to calm down but his tears just keeps coming.

"...I'm... sorry..." He whispers.

"Why are you sorry Pete?" I carefully ask.

"...I... couldn't...- I couldn't protect them... from...- from her..." He chokes out.

"from who Peter?" Nat asks and she's kneeling down in front of him, holding his other hand to try and calm him down. Peter is quiet for a couple of seconds, taking deeps breaths.

"...I...- I couldn't protect them from...- from Mrs. Thomas... She was there... she kept... hitting... and... hurting... them..." My heart breaks from the pain in his voice. He's been through so much, yet he still only thinks of others.

"It's okay Peter, she isn't here, you are safe. Everyone is safe. She's gone. It's okay." I say softly. He then passes out in my arms and I lift him up. I start to head towards his room and Nat follows behind. She opens the door for me and I lay him down on the bed and put a blanket over him. Then I sit down on the edge of the bed and run my fingers through his curls.

"Friday?" I whisper.

"Yes Boss?" I look over at Nat and she has a soft smile on her face.

"Where's Stephen?"

"The Wizard just entered the common rooms."

"Can you tell him to come here?"

"Done."

A minute later, there's a light knock on the door and Stephen steps in. A small smile appears on his face when he sees Peter.

"Is everything alright?" He asks and we walk out of the room, so not to wake Peter up.

"Stephen... We... we gotta show you something..." Nat says and she shows him the footage. He looks really upset and I take his hand.

"We have to do something about it!" Stephen whisper-yells and both me and Nat nods.

"Well, we... uhh... we did think of something..." I start and Stephen is quiet, waiting for me to finish. Well... *sigh* How about we... adopt him...?" Stephens face turns to shock. I guess he wasn't expecting that.

"I... If that can save him... then... Of course..." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and hug my husband. After a couple of seconds we break the hug. "So, how are we goingt to do it? I mean, I don't know if we can ask him just like that."

"How about... You guys set up an appointment at the orphanage. Then you can pick him." Nat suggests. I look at Stephen and he smiles and nods.

"When should we go?" I ask.

"How about... saturday?" Stephen answers. So, in 2 days. I nod and look back into the room. Peter is sleeping peacefully and it just brings a smile to our faces. "So what happened?"

"He had a nightmare. Woke up stressed, then passed out. So we put him here" I answer. "*Yawn* I'm going down to the lab. Friday? Can you tell me when he wakes up?"

"Noted."

We all head towards the living room, then I say goodbye to them and head down to the lab to continue to work on Peter's suit.

"Should I put in an A.I for him?" I mumble to myself. Maybe the A.I. can tell him where the crime is and keep me updated if something happens. I quickly check the time. 3:50PM. Pete's shift normaly ends at 7:30 so he has some time to sleep.

I continue to work and around an hour later Friday alerts me that Peter is awake.

"What is he currently doing?"

"Peter is making his way out of the room and towards the common rooms."

"Tell him he can meet me here in the lab."

"Done."

"Thanks Fri."

"No problem Boss."

A couple of minutes later, the elevator *dings* and out steps Peter, still looking a bit tired.

"Sleep well kid?"

"Aside from the nightmare, I would say alright."

He walks over to me and I show him how far I've come. I tell him about the A.I and his face lights up. his suit is soon done. We just have to put the A.I in the suit and upgrade the webshooters.

"How about we get done with this. Then you can take it for a test drive."

"Really?!"

"Well, it is your suit. So, yeah." He has a bright smile and I can't help but stare at him. He feels like a whole different person. When I first met him he was shy and quiet. He didn't really smile or laugh that much. But now...

He has the brightest smile and he's more open... It's nice... He's gone through so much that would probably make someone else give up. But he hasn't. I... am really proud of him (for some reason) And... I hope that after saturday, I'll have the honor of calling him my son.

"Mr. Stark, is everything alright?" Peter asks all of a sudden, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"O-oh... uhh... yeah, sorry. Let's get this over with." I say with a smirk and we get to work.

.

1h30 minutes later, we're done with the suit and I gotta say. It looks really good. Peter's eyes are shining with enthusiasm and I chuckle at the sight.

"Well, time to test it. You can go to the bathroom and put it on." He nods and leaves the room. 5 minutes later he returns.

"W-well... How does it look?" Peter asks.

"You look like the real deal." I say with a chukle and I can see him smile from under the mask. "Well, time for the test drive."

"Can we go up to the roof?"

"...Why...?"

"W-well... I... umm... wanna try and swing around the city." I sigh and nod. We walk into the elevator and go up to the roof. We then walk over to the edge and he's bouncing up and down. I quickly tap my arc reacter and suit up.

"Mr. Stark why are you suiting up?" He asks.

"Well... if this doesn't work, I don't want a dead intern."

"Don't worry about it Mr. Stark. I've fallen from a greater height than this. He says. "... though, that time I landed in a lake..." He quickly, but quietly, adds.

"You what?!"

"Oh...uhh... I'm gonna go now..." He says and jumps off the edge of the building. I fly up into the air a little, just in case this doesn't work. Why is he taking so long to shoot out a web?

I'm about to fly down and get him, but then he shoots out a web and swings up in the air and I laugh.

Peter's P.O.V

I jump off the edge of the building and just enjoy the free fall. Then at the last second I shoot out a web and swing back up.

"Wooooooooooooooo!!!!"

I continue to swing around the city when I, all of a sudden, hear Mr. Stark's voice.

"Hey kid, how's it going?"

"Mr. Stark? How... Wait. Did you put comms in my suit?"

"Yep. So how does it feel?"

"It feels amazing! Thank you so much Mr. Stark!"

"Don't mention it kid."

"Oh yeah, how about the A.I? It doesn't seem to be here."

"I deactivated it. But just tell it to activate and it should work."

"Alright... Suit A.I. activate...?"

"Hello Peter. I am your personal A.I. How can I help?"

"Woah... this is so cool. Uhh... could you tell me if there's any crime happening anywhere close?"

"There's currently a bank robbery just a couple of streets down."

"Alright, thanks. Mr. Stark, I'll be right back."

"Sure kiddo. I'll wait here on the roof."

I proceed to where the A.I...- I think... I'm going to call it, or now her, Karen. Anyways... I swing over to where Karen told me the robbery was at. And guess who I see.

Wade fricking Wilson.

I quickly swing over and hit a guy who's about to shoot him.

"You should probably watch your back, Deadpool." I say and he turns around, knocks out one of the robbers and stares at me for a second.

"Spidey?!"

"The one and only." I joke.

"Woah... Is that a new suit?! So cool!"

We proceed to beat up the robbers and then I web them up.

"How about we talk a little?" I propose and we hurry off to a roof and sit down. I take my mask off so Mr. Stark won't be able to hear what we're saying.

"You seem to be in a good mood." Wade says as he takes his mask off and I smile at him. We hug each other and he plants a kiss on the top of my head. After awhile, we break the hug and I can't stop smiling.

"Well... first things first. The Avengers know that I'm Spider-Man and Mr. Stark built me this suit... since my old one... got a little... ripped..." Wade chuckles. "But I... umm... I live at another orphanage... since the owner of my last one did some... umm... stuff..."

"Abuse?" I look at him a little shocked. "I saw it on the news. Peter, why didn't you tell me? No wait, scratch that. I understand. It's not something easy to talk about." I nod. "It's okay. It's over now." Sure is Wade... sure is...

"So, how's it been in school? Did you get into more fights? Or could you behave?"

"Well... There was one time where I was close to whooping Flash's ass because he was a little bitch."

"Understandable." We both laugh. "And how are Ned and MJ?"

"They're doing fine. Though, we always complain how it's so boring without you there. Especially Ned. He's been sulking since tuesday." My face goes a little red.

"Well... you can tell him tomorrow that I miss him and MJ."

"And what about me?"

"What about you?"

"Don't you miss me Petey~Pie?"

"Of course Spider-Man rip-off." I say with a smirk.

"*Le gasp* How dare you! I made this suit all by myself, aside from other people *Ahem* *Ahem* And let me tell you! I did absolutely not use a name generator to come up with my name!" I start to laugh and so does Wade after trying to keep up the Macho-Man face.

"But... did you use a name generator though...?"

"...Mayhaps..."

.

"Spidey! Spidey are you there?" I hear all of a sudden. It's coming from my mask. I quickly put it on.

"Sorry Mr. Stark. Did you say something?"

"Oh thank god. I need you back at the tower. There's... someone here... *sigh*... who wants to see you... And keep your mask on when you get here. Alright?" Mr. Stark says and he sounds annoyed. Did I do something?

"Alright Mr. Stark."

"Meet you on the roof."

Then the voice disappeared and I stand up and so does Wade.

"Sorry, gotta go. Mr. Stark needs me back at the tower."

"Don't worry about it. I'll see you tomorrow...?"

"I hope so..." I pull my mask up above my nose and give him a quick kiss on the lips. Then I jump off the building, pulling my mask down in the process and start to swing towards the tower. A couple of minutes later I land on the roof and see Mr. Stark. He looks a little annoyed and next to him is... wait... Is that...?

"Nick Fury...?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Yo!

Ahh... cliffhangers, my new best frenemy...

But god... I AM ON SUCH A ROLL!

Like... how many chapters have I published only this week?

Edit:
Happy Halloween!

Anyways...

That's All For Now Folks!

G'night, G'day and G'morning!

/Twizz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5K 22
Cover by: @MarvelRose29 Tony Stark was 17 when he got a girl pregnant. Now he's 19 and in University, struggling to care for a child, go to his class...
86K 2.1K 33
----------------------------- Peter Parker is abused by his aunt, and if that wasn't enough to handle, he also gets bullied at school and has a lot o...
478K 15.5K 27
A story about Peter Parker and his abusive aunt, and how Tony Stark shows him how to fight his demons. *** summary; Peter Parker's aunt, May...
2.1M 74.7K 43
After Uncle Ben died, Peter Parker's world crashed. Aunt May blamed him for his death and years later continued to do so. Not only does Peter have to...