Behind You✔️

By Zaynab10_

{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his da... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author Note
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sneak Peak
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Thank You
Hello
Book Two
New book alert!
Help!
3years Anniversary 🥳
A new story!

Chapter 19

17.3K 792 48
By Zaynab10_

Another Eid update❤
Who's happy?😇

F A R A H

It took me some minutes to register what just happened. Staring at my plate, I suddenly lost my appetite, I checked the ticket and the location is Dubai. I always wish to visit Dubai someday but now going together with Jawad, I don't feel that excited anymore.

Wait

Do these tickets has to do with Myrah?

I need to have a word with her.

I kept the leftover food in the fridge and walked towards her room. Knocking on the door she opened immediately.

That was fast

“Hey honeymoon girl, do you need help with parking” she teased, I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah I need your help, but first tell me does this honeymoon thing has anything to do with you?” I asked eyeing her suspiciously.

“What do you mean, it's just a suggestion” she muttered playing with the hem of her hijab.

I knew it!

“Come on Farah maybe going on the honeymoon will get you two closer” she added, I rolled my eyes by her remark.

Closer my foot

“You know that will not be possible, so brush off any weird thought from your head” I responded back.

“You might not know what Allah has planned for both of you, just trust him” the calm look on her face shows how serious she is.

“Okay, I hope so” I let out a deep sigh.

“I will help you with the parking later since you have 2 more days before you leave, but first I want you to accompany me somewhere” inhaling a sharp breath she kept a stern face.

“Where?” I asked adjusting my loose hijab.

“When we reach there you will know” taking her phone from the nightstand she passes me her keys, telling me she will meet me outside. I also went back to the room and took my phone.

We informed Aunt Fatima that we are stepping out. Myrah prefer driving by herself, she drove us to Allah knows where.

Upon reaching the place my eyes widen by the building in front of us.

Hospital

“What are we doing here? Are you sick?” I bombard her with questions touching her forehead.

“I'm totally fine, let's get inside” taking my hand she lead us inside.

“Hello mam, how may I help you?” Blondie asked us.

“I have an appointment with Doctor Sonya” Myrah answered giving her a piece of paper.

“Wait a second” the Blondie checked something on her computer.

“You're Myrah Yusuf right?” Myrah nodded at her.

“Her office is on the third floor by your right” she said giving back the piece of paper to Myrah.

Reaching the third floor we stood in front of the office Dr. Sonya written on the brown door in italic. Myrah pushed the door open.

“Good Afternoon Doctor Sonya” Myrah greeted the woman whose face consent of a bright smile, dressed in her pink saree with her white coat on.

“Afternoon to you too...”She points at Myrah then me.

“Mrs. Myrah”

“Mrs. Farah”

“You're both welcome. How may I help you?” She questioned. Myrah took a seat facing the doctor while I sat a few miles away from them.

“I've been feeling uneasy lately, sometimes I feel dizzy or wanting to puke” Myrah explained.

I noticed the change in her, but I didn't want to bother her with questions. I hope nothing is wrong with her.

"Do you feel weakness or pain on any part of your body?" She inquired.

"Yes"

The doctor wrote something down on a paper.

"Are you on your period?"

"No" Myrah stated calmly

"Okay I think we need to run some few tests on you," she said giving her a blue file "you take this file to the next room and take the test" she explained.

Taking the file from her, Myrah thank her.

"I will wait for you at the reception when you're done" I told her, taking out my phone which had been vibrating in my blazer pocket.

"Okay" she said disappearing into the room. Seeing my sister's name flashed across the screen, I let out a sigh clicking the green button.

"Assalam sissy Farah" she half yelled.

"Can you keep your voice low" I scold her. Seriously sometimes my sister behaves as if she's been possessed.

"Come on sis I just miss you, mum wants to talk to you" I heard rustling of sound followed by  mum voice.

"Assalam Farah how are you"

"Wa Alaikum salam, I'm fine mom"

"Khadija told me about your honeymoon, you're finally going to visit your dream place" I resist the urge to rolled my eyes.

News sure travels fast

"Oh.. Yes mom, I was about to inform you" I replied back stretching my body and my eyes met with a pale Myrah standing few miles away from me.

"I will call you back later mom" I instantly rushed to Myrah bombarding her with questions, her eyes look distant as if she was about to cry.

"I'm..."

"You're what?" She just stared at me opening and closing her mouth.

"Take a deep breath Myrah" she breathed in and out getting a hold of my hand.

"Now tell me"

"I'm pregnant" she beamed releasing her breath.

Wait

What?

"Oh my Allah Myrah, you're going to be a mother" I embrace her in a bone-crushing hug not bothered by the looks people are giving us.

"I can't believe it, I was speechless I'm going to be a mother" she chimed hugging me tightly.

"Alhamdulillah Khalid will be very happy when he hears the news"

"I'm going to surprise him, so let's go shopping and buys some few things for decoration" smile dangled on the corner of his lips.

"Sure"

**

We almost spent the day shopping, I know I said I won't ever go shopping with Myrah again but with this good news, I can't say no.

We told aunt Fatima and Jawad the good news they we're very happy, Jawad even teased her about naming the baby after him if he's a boy.

"So how do we make this a surprise, you know Khalid can come back anytime soon," I asked

"I know what to do" she dialed Khalid number.

"Hello Husby where are you" she muttered in a low voice.

"I'm on my way back home" Khalid answered from the other end.

"Please can you buy my favorite ice cream"

"But you know it's twenty minutes drive and I'm even close to the house now" she ushered back.

"Please I'm craving for some"

"Okay"

"Yes," she cheered happily. "We have fifteen-minute to finish off the decorations"

After we are done with the decoration. I went up to the room to freshen up, seeing Jawad working on his laptop I ignored him and took out a simple abaya, it still bothers me when he's behaving like this towards me but I know talking to him will be pointless so I decided to play his game of ignorance. I prayed Maghrib Namaz scolding myself for forgetting to pray on time.

So the plan is for us to stay in our rooms and wait for Khalid to see his surprise. An uncomfortable silence fell on us, I kept my head down not wanting to look at Jawad. My phone started vibrating on the nightstand which is beside where Jawad is sitting. I ignored it but it rang again.

Ya Allah why did my phone has to ring at such time.

Walking slowly to the bed I took the phone, I was about to turn when I tripped on something and fell on Jawad. My heart started beating faster, I turned my head to and he was already looking at me.

The beating of my heart increases, I stared at his beautiful eyes which are also staring at me with some sort of emotion. We stood like that for some minute, me on top of him or should I say on top of his laptop, my hands circled around his neck.

The sound of shouting brought us back from our world of reverie.  I immediately removed my hands from his neck and stood up immediately. He composed himself before leaving the room, with me tailing behind him, my face crimson red from embarrassment.

"Ya Allah, I can't believe I'm going to be a father" he held his wife face kissing her forehead, making me cringe by his action.

"Jawad I'm going to be a father" he exclaimed happily giving Jawad a brotherly hug.

"I'm happy for you bro congrats" he patted his back. Aunt Fatima prayed for them.

"You should thank Allah for this gift," she said

"Alhamdulillah" they said in unison.

"I will leave you guys to enjoy the rest of the night," she said and walking away

I also need to retire back to the room. I remembered I didn't get to pick Yasmin call, I turn my head to get a glimpse of Jawad and our eyes met.

Shit

I quickly ran upstairs muttering goodnight to the two lovely couples.

••

How was the chapter? Boring or normal?

I want to ask a few questions.

Are you enjoying the story so far?

Do you like how things are moving? Is it too fast? too slow? or normal.

Tell me your views by commenting down below. I want to know if the story is making sense or not.

PS: who is your favorite in the story so far? For me it's Jawad😁

Let me drop some Greenheart 💚💚

Don't forget to Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.1K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
185K 13.6K 43
A halal modern love story of 2 Muslims trying to heal themselves from their pasts and move forward as better people. Cyra recently moved to Paris wit...
772K 28.6K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
294K 12.5K 62
#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Who is he - said shopkeeper. "He is a mafi...