|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~

16.1K 985 228
By Mamree

Dedicated To psuhuna,Arshi_angel23,Mistydey,EkaV01,BSRaizada,Saimaash,shakrobaj,

Arch1885,ANN12111993,Garimasrivasatava,AminaTaliep3,DivyaVeerma880,geetarshi,_Tripti_,

padhu25,FlorK2D,rabeyakabir, Yuvonie,VeenuDhawan,nichesh,RaginiKumari4,Saraali13,

JineshShibi,parthvkkv6,K16051990,jeb102,farabiislam,Ashleon6,ilfordian,rkala1524,

KrinaCuty,araizadak,user46676547,Chinnushree06,user23549805,Manahil4,vannisarun,

GE_Alan2108,Merlin_16,saranyasingaravelu,PalaniSujan,Cccvvbb,sreemukhee,

Roshini18,FransikaHamar,gayagayu,Kaicutiepie,sweetnishu,DivyaRaj9,AminahKhan0,Sharmilasarathy,

and to all my lovely readers and friends.....

Picture  credit of this chapter goes to MysticaldivineF..

Thanks dear

10 ~ Breathless Moments of Togetherness ~

Flashback...

Ray Mansion...

After the Mehendi ceremony..

Late night...

Khushi was sitting in her room all tired from the ceremony. Adding on it, not only her hands, her feet are also decorated by mehendi, as per her husband choice. " My bride.. My choice.."Arnav's husky voice was echoing still making her breathless.

Khushi looked at her hands, feet and admired them, but she is getting restless stilling like a statue and waiting for Payal. Almost 15 minutes before Payal went to living room saying she will bring the food and together they will have the dinner, actually Payal will feed her. But still now, she did not return.

" And my husband, Mr Arnav Ray, he must be now sleeping peacefully selling horses, putting me in this situations that I am even cannot walk as per my wish.. LAAD GOVERNER kahi ka." Khushi muttered annoyed.

" tumne pukara aur hum chole aye.." ( you called me and I came) Khushi snapped her head towards the source of the sound only to see that Arnav was standing beside the bed with the food trolley .

Khushi felt breathless but her heart filled with warmth so her cheeks turn red.

" So, Mrs. Ray.. Were you waiting for me?" Arnav asked while arranging the food plate in the table.

" No.. Why should I ? By the way, what you are doing here ?" Khushi asked sternly though her blushing face mirroring her heart's condition. She is too happy to be said anything actually.

" I thought to have my dinner with my beautiful wife, do you have any problem?" Arnav winked at her.

Khushi was speechless at Arnav's playfulness. She is infact getting addicted to this side of Arnav, his care, his tenderness, his protectiveness and his touch, so pure and serene... How will she able to survive all of this after this six months of contract period?

Suddenly Khushi felt chocking and crying her heart out. If this is a contract then why Arnav is behaving as if it's for life long? It's for humesha?

"Come back to earth Mrs Ray." Arnav snapped his finger successfully bringing back Khushi in reality.

" Now open your mouth, I am feeling very hungry. We will eat together." Arnav said while making a morsel for Khushi.

" Why you are doing all this.. Both you and I know that....." Khushi finally voice out her turmoil unable to control herself more.

" You know Khushi, I have learnt an important lesson in my life that, no one can write or control his or her destiny. So, open your arms, took whatever the life is offering today, embrace all this, who knows what is awaiting for us tomorrow?" Arnav replied looking straight into the hazel orbs making Khushi speechless.

So true.. Who knows what happened tomorrow? Who knows what will happen after six months? Six months is not too long but it's not too short also.. So, true... Khushi could not deny but agree with Arnav's each words..Khushi decided to go with the flow and live with the moments she is getting; she will not judge or throw away what life is offering her.

Finally taking a deep breath Khushi looks at Arnav and smilingly took the first morsel. 

After completing the dinner when the time come for desert, Khushi could not help but sigh looking at the plate of jalebies in front of her. At the same time Khushi felt bad for Arnav. He is diabetic.

" I will not eat jalebi now, I am full." Khushi replied with a smile.

" Or because of me you are denying it ?" Arnav surely knew to read her thoughts.

" It's..nothing like that." Khushi replied averting her eyes from Arnav.

" Well, Mrs Ray, there is a deal, will you make sugar free sweets for me sometimes?" Khushi snapped her eyes towards Arnav listening his demands but replied instantly, " Gladly.."

"Then, seal the deal with jalebi" with that Arnav take a small bite from the jalebi before Khushi could stop him and moaned.

Khushi looked at him horrified. "What you did Arnav, it's too sugary..it's..it's.."

" suhhh...kitna tension leti ho yaar ( you take too much tension).. One small bite will not harm me anyways." Arnav replied quizzing Khushi's hands while bringing the jalebi infront of her mouth indicating her to eat.

" Thanks" Khushi eat with satisfaction.

After dinner Arnav helped Khushi to clean her mouth while HP took the empty plates.

" So..." Arnav asked looking at Khushi..

" So..." Khushi too ask unable to produce more.

Slowly cupping Khushi's cheek Arnav finally placed his lips on her forehead making Khushi's restless heart settled.

" Ab thik hai?( is it okay now?) Arnav asked coming close to Khushi if it was even possible.

" No.." Khushi replied nodding her head.

" No???" Arnav asked while raising his eyebrows, then slowly pecked Khushi's left cheek.

" Ab ( Now) ??" Arnav asked looking at Khushi.

Khushi nodded her head in no. Slowly Arnav pecked her right cheek and asked, " Ab ( Now)??"

Khushi nodded her head again a no. She was looking at Arnav with those beautiful hazel orbs as if she was in a trance.

Arnav's condition was no better. He tightly cupped Khushi face in his large palm and placed his lips on her nose, then on her closed eyes one after another, making Khushi tremble in her touch.

" Ab (Now)?" Arnav voice was almost a whisper and before Khushi could answer both of them heard a giggling sound.

Arnav was the first one to come back to reality from the magical world, looking back he saw Advay was standing in the doorway with a jalebi in his hand.

Taking Advay in his arms Arnav asked, " Adu baby, you did not sleep?"

" No.. Adu eat..jabi (jalebi).." smiling ear to ear Advay bites in the sugar filled jalebi while indicating Khushi to hold him.

A breathless Khushi finally took Advay in her arms, close to her heart. She was still trembling thinking about what would happen if Advay would not enter in the room.

" Adu...lub jabi" Advay's sweet voice bring back Khushi from her memory lane.

Smiling brightly Khushi give a loud kiss on Advay's cheek, " so, Adu don't love his Angel anymore?" Khushi asked making a sad face.

" Nooo..Adu lub antel mole.." Advay placed a loud kiss on Khushi's cheek and in return Khushi pecked his lips smiling.

Giggling Advay ran towards Arnav and his next action froze both Arnav and Khushi in their place.

" Adu lub dada.." with that Advay pecked Arnav's lips mimicking Khushi's action on him, as if he passed Khushi's warmth to Arnav.

The little innocent child was clapping and giggling while enjoying his jalebi unaware about his innocent action which put his dada and angel in almost breathless.

Finally Arnav took Advay in his arms and said, " Good night Khushi, sleep well." With that he almost stormed out from the room, leaving behind a blushing Khushi all over again.

**********************

Next day...

Sangeet Ceremony...

Ray Mansion...

It was the night of Arnav and Khushi's sangeet ceremony. Akash and Payal was hosting the ceremony. One after another blasting performance was there and finally Sheetal Khanna and Veer Mallik was on the stage.

It was not a surprise but a shock for the whole Ray family including Akash - Payal. Actually the Mallik's were invited in the ceremony and suddenly Sheetal dramatically went on the stage, declared to present a surprise dance for Arnav and Khushi..Veer and Sheetal perform a sizzling dance, making everyone surprised. But there was a silent challenge in Sheetal's eyes for Khushi, as if to show that she is back to Veer lives and everything is fine. Khushi averted her eyes but Arnav observed everything. There was a silent communication occurred between Arnav and his Friday man Aman and with a nod Aman went to stage.

Taking the mike from a puzzled Akash's hand, Aman Majumder announced, "hello everyone, Now, hold on your breath. It's time for the most surprising event of this night, our Groom will be here to surprise his bride..How... just watch out." With that Aman left the stage and the light suddenly got dimmed.

" This is for my bride, my happiness, Mrs Khushi Arnav Ray, I hope you like it my 'BEAUTY'." The moment Arnav's husky voice filled the air, the spotlight fell on Khushi and slowly the light on the stage became brighter.

Khushi holds her breath as Arnav strum the strings of his guitar once...

Aap ki nazron ne samjha, pyaar ke qaabil mujhe

Dil ki aye dhadkan theher jaa, mill gayi manzil mujhe

Aap ki nazron ne samjha

(Your eyes have found me worthy of your love,

Oh, beats of my heart stop now I have found my destiny.

Your eyes have found me)

Arnav sang and Khushi clutched her saree pallu tightly to keep herself steady as his words caused to bust her nerves making her breathless. His eyes were closed as Arnav smiled between the words.

Jee humein manzoor hai, aap ka yeh faisla

Keh rahi hai, har nazar banda parvar shukriya

Hanske apni zindegi me, kar liya shamil mujhe

Aap ki nazron ne samjha

( I accept your this decision, I agree with your this decision,

My every glance is saying oh my love Thank you,

You accepted me in your life with a smile,

Your eyes have found me)

Arnav sang his next lines and walked towards the area where the family members were standing including Khushi. Surprisingly Arnav held the hand of mamiji and made her twirl around him while his eyes were on Khushi all the time. Khushi felt her cheeks heat up again.

Aap ki manzil hoon main, meri manzil aap hain

Kyun main toofaan se daroon, mera saahil aap hain

Koyi toofaanon se keh de, mil gaya saahil mujhe

Aap ki nazron ne samjha, pyaar ke qaabil mujhe

( I am your destination, you are my destination,

Why should I fear storm when you are my support,

Someone should tell the storm that I have found my destination,

Your eyes have found me)

Arnav's next words came as magic bounding Khushi in a spell. Next Arnav handed over the guitar to Aman and finally come towards Khushi. Extending his hands towards Khushi, Arnav indicates her to hold it. Khushi was in the magical wave of Arnav Ray. Being breathless Khushi slowly placed her hands on Arnav's and was found herself on the stage.

Suddenly all the surroundings light went dimmed and the spotlight was on Arnav and Khushi. Holding Khushi tightly by waist Arnav slowly started to move while whispering Khushi's ear, "Go with the flow".

Pad gai dil par mere , aapki parchhaiya

Har taraf bajne lagi, saikdo shahnaiyaa

Do jahaan ki aaj khushiyaan, ho gayi haasil mujhe

Aap ki nazron ne samjha, pyaar ke qaabil mujhe

Dil ki aye dhadkan theher jaa, mill gayi manzil mujhe

Aap ki nazron ne samjha

( your shadow has fallen upon my heart,

In every direction now hundreds of musicians play music,

Today I received the happiness of both the world,

Your eyes have found me worthy of your love,

Oh, beats of my heart stop now I have found my destiny.

Your eyes have found me)

It was Arnav's soulful voice which flooded Khushi into the magical wave, forgetting every thing, Khushi surrender herself in this web.. matching with every step of Arnav Khushi complimented him, while Arnav sang the last paragraph of the song while slowly dancing with his bride.

After the sensational song and the beautiful dance over, Khushi slowly placed her head over Arnav's thudding heart while Arnav wrapped his arms around Khushi's waist.

There was a silence all over the place, as if everyone is spellbound. 

A giggling sound and clapping sound broke the trance of Arshi as well as the people surrounded them. It was none other than Advay , who was happily encouraging his dada and angel while clapping and giggling walking towards the stage.. A big round of applause was there and everyone were praising the beautiful couple.

Finally among the loud cheer and applause, Arnav descended from the stage while holding Advay in one arm and with another arm holding a blushing Khushi by her waist. They were looked like a perfect family together.

Many flashes were there, among them Aman Majumder was one, who took a few snaps too and looking at the pictures, Aman smiles in content, " Perfect couple. She is the perfect life partner for Arnav.. God bless them."

Arnav along with Khushi and Advay came infront of the Mallik, where the Mallik senior, Arunodoy and Kamini was still shocked watching the compatibility of Arshi, Veer somehow manage a fake smile but Sheetal was fuming in jealousy.

Khushi smirked looking at Sheetal while placing her head over Arnav shoulder, And Advay said all giggling in the exact moment, " Dada lub Antel.." Smiling ear to ear Arnav too nodded his head as if he is telling Advay, " Yes, adu baby, Dada loves your angel..a load.." and then the little family left from there leaving behind a shocked malik family and a fuming Sheetal behind.

Sheetal murmured to herself, " I will not let you snatch Arnav from me Khushi Basu.. wait and watch... I will destroy you..."

But Sheetal forgot one small thing that, Khushi is now no more a Basu, she is Khushi Arnav Ray.. and her HUSBAND is too much protective and possessive about her beautiful beauty...

To be contd...

*********************

Author Note:

Hello My lovely readers...

Here is the Tenth chapter of this story..

Expecting your response ....

I have published a TS on Diwali track named, " Come back please," and another TS name, " It's too Late", based on Sheetal Track.. Give them a try.

Please read My other works name, " Another chance" and " Rising phoenix".

There is two OS which are completed. Give them a try too.

Love and regards...

Mamree

30.10.2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
69.3K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
111K 3.4K 5
#Standalone .... What will be the result when a selfless woman will get only humiliation and truma in return of her unconditional love? How long she...
49.7K 1.7K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...