Mr. Villain | kth | ✓ (unedit...

By CaptainJeon20

" I may look cool and calm at time but in my mind I've killed you 20 times in 5 minutes in 10 different way... More

Preface & Copyright
|Final year|
|Picturesque man|
|House mouse|
|Johny come lately|
|Blood, Body, Brother|
|French leave|
|Señorita|
|By hook or by crook|
|Galaxy Jewels|
|All truth, no lie|
|Black lace|
|His after effects|
|Delightful meat treat|
|Nude lipstick crisis|
|Drunken master|
|Wake up call|
|PDA uncalled for|
|Dubious statements|
|His shenanigans|
|A flop star, nah|
|Hospital diaries|
|Hickeys, are u kidding me?|
|Son in law|
|The slip of the scarf|
|Monster|
|Circumstantial problem|
|He's gone|
|A friend to lean on|
|Long time no see|
|Healing scars|
|Corkscrew Approach|
|Furnishing the man of my life|
|Not bathing again|
|Real name's Kim Taehyung Kim|
|Wedding Anxiety|
|Define: Marriage|
|Captain's note|
|Epilogue pt I|
|Epilogue pt II|

|Blame the man|

1.4K 131 115
By CaptainJeon20

2 0.  B l a m e   t h e   m a n  

The hall was a big room with translucence illumination existing in it. The dignitaries from the other university were also present and one amongst them was talking to V. It seemed like he gets on good terms with strangers very easily. So amiable of him.

We entered and occupied our seats in accordance with our roll numbers. The feeling was foreign and especially with, having V in the same room made my heart pound even louder.

We exchanged a glance at the sight of no one watching us. He was sitting on the stage with his hands clutching the edge of the wooden board. With a benevolent smile, he held his thump up, wishing me the best. And, I returned it with a beautiful smile that crept on my face.

The rows were serried at a gap of hardly two meters in between, I sensed the familiar energy as I peered into Jimin's cheerful eyes who got his seat right beside me, "Stuck like chewing gum, Jimin. Why are you challenging him huh?" I snapped rather with a low and slow tone, lowering my head.

"Cause we have a long and strong childhood bond, you know that."
He mumbled, laying his head on the desk to avoid the unwanted indulgence of any prober.

The lady in jet black shirt topping the dark blueish high-waisted office skirt stood in obligation to provide the help of any sort to the students from getting to the right seat to the filling of the necessary spaces in the examination sheet.

Jimin couldn't help his boisterous laughter and caused the invigilator to turn around scornfully. No talking was the words of the already pissed off, grumpy man. Jimin lowered his head in response, nodding it off and on.

I smiled to myself, cursing at his old habit of self-expression or rather self-destruction in true means.

I could not get a chance to glare at V when he strolled in my row. Maintaining a high degree of proficiency he never even looked at me and performed his duty of supervision obediently.

Two hours passed away, now came the turn of the untouched questions which are usually solved at the end of working out with a paper. Gosh! The questions of part I are so difficult.

I felt nauseous at the very point.

You have to attempt every question no matter what value it holds, whether you know the answer or not. In remembrance of the golden words uttered by my private tutor or my boyfriend aka V, I began simplifying the equations.

The soft, hesitant interaction of the pen with the paper ended on a note of somebody's loud penetrating voice ringing in my ear. "SIR! THIS GIRL OUT HERE HAS BROUGHT CHEATS."

Ignoring the scene at the back I never stopped my mental process, eating the bottom part of my pen occasionally, playing with the calculator, scratching of the head. The lazy motions everything met it apace ends for a moment. Jimin whispered my name and brought me back to reality.

My eyes widened when the same grumpy invigilator took away my sheets while placing his one hand on my desk. "Had some derisive plans for cheating,"

"Sir, I don't understand your words---"

"Yes. How would you? cause my words are sincere, unlike your doings." He growled back, catching the attention of the other staff as they reached out to my desk amongst them was V as well, doubt coloring his eyes.

I bend down just to see three to four cheats scattered under my chair.

"Sir, now I've only fifteen minutes left please I kindly request you to hand over my sheets---" My voice gained a layer of fear as every second passed by.

"Ill-mannered girl, doesn't even know when an elder talks to the younger they should stand in respect." He shouted and the other supportive staff grinned mockingly.

"Sorry, Sir but---" I stood up, throwing back my chair.

"These are mine." A rash erupted from Jimin's little mouth stilled the tensed scenario.

"You two are coming with me to the principal's office," He grabbed my forearm, V stepped in instantly acting like a shield.

"I know you didn't do it, let's just go and clear everything out....just a formality." V patted my shoulders lightly.

***

"Do you realize what havoc you two have caused Miss Dasom and Mr. Park?" The breathy, triggering voice of the principal pulled the guards of my tongue but then I managed to utter, "Sir, please let Jimin go. He has got nothing to do with it, Goddamn he was sitting across my seat how can you even think of pointing a finger at him? Please act sensibly." I yelled.

"Fine. You can go now." The principal allowed Jimin to continue his exam.

Jimin hugged me before leaving, "I know in the end they will regret the decision of wasting your time." He murmured before kissing my temple softly. The principal scoffed and pointed Jimin to leave.

V stomped his feet, purely infuriated watching the luxuriant departure of Jimin from the room.

V invaded the burning conversation, "Sir, I think we have to get a CCTV footage for proof." His voice was laced with confidence, giving me an assuring sign.

"I agree too," I said.

"Sir, I will see to it," V said, sprinting off the suffocating room. I kept my fingers crossed, waiting for the positive results. Believing in my inner self and the training that my parents imparted to me.

I hope they find the real culprit quickly.

***

"Sorry Dasom but I saw the footage, it clearly showed that...... I'm sorry."
V's voice lost the trance and he his shoulders slumped.

"No.. No.. This is a lie. I can't---"

"Call your mother, we want to meet her and tell her about your progress. This is an utter disrespectful behavior of yours regarding our world-class University.

"Sir, I---"

"I'm not saying you won't be seating for the final semester..... but you are definitely getting a red mark on the result card this time." He said matter-of-factly, crossing his arms.

"Sir, you know that will destroy my career like---"

"Yes, I know it all. But the responsibilities that I own will not like me betraying the ongoing rules and the regulations of this age-old institution." His counter-attack thrown me to the back seat.

"Mom, the principal wants to see you. Please come soon." I hang up, using the land-line telephone.

"I wanna talk to you professor," I cried, grabbing V's hand in spite of knowing that the Principal could increase my punishment there and then.

***

We were standing outside the Principal's office in complete silence, leaning against the huge wall, my weeps were filling the quiet of the veranda.

"V, I didn't do it and you know it. V, why aren't you saying anything?" I broke down in his arms.

"I know everything... but you see.. the footage depicted something different." He said while rubbing his hands on my upper arms.

"V, I don't want my father to even get a hint on this, he will hate me till I die. In fact, no parent would see their children ending up in such a devasting mess." I cried, reaching out to lay my head on his shoulder.

"It's fine, stop crying now Dasom." V snaked his arms around my slim waist. I pushed him in an abrupt manner making him take a step back to balance himself. His back hit the red-bricked wall forcefully.

Lost in his embrace, I memorized the entire twenty-three prosperous yet misadventures years of my existence on this earth. I finally stopped crying as I now entered the incipient stage of sobbing.

"Dasom."

I heard my mom's broken voice as she called my name. She was looking at us in confusion. I ran towards her, stumbling.

"Mom, please believe in me I'm... I'm..." The last incomplete sentence making it's way out of my mouth as I fainted on spot, hearing the low trailing voice of V calling out the nurse for help.

__________

Word count -1346

Taehyung's note -

1.  Career destruction done ✔️

2. Next on target, maybe let's play a game with the family members

🃏 🃏 🃏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 12.1K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
321K 12.1K 27
❛❛Thank you, Mister Jeon. You saved me tonight.❜❜ College life in a very dangerous village but a Professor that is willing to protect you from it. |...
31.2K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
118K 3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...