|Epilogue pt I|

4 years later~~

"Dada....see what I have drawn." Nora squeaked and Taehyung planked down on the carpet right next to his precious daughter, planting a kiss on her soft hair to which Nora paid a cackling giggle.

"Aww that's our wonderful family, but who is this, hanging in your mama's arm?" Taehyung looked into it. Drawing of another baby or who looked more like a fluffy ball with two button-shaped eyes got him perplexed.

A minute later, I returned back to home from work. Taehyung turned his neck to face the wall clock while it ticked seven forty-five of the evening. "I guess your mama's home."

"Dada I want him; a brother." The four-year-old had hidden her face behind the scrapbook and giggled softly. Taehyung opened his eyes after rubbing them vigorously.

Another baby!

"Well, Nora I'll have to talk about this with your mother. Even letting the thought of having a little brother grow in your head is next to impossible without her consent," Taehyung made her understand his menial position in the house.

Her face puffed up and body became rigid, a tear glided down her cheek.
She turned around with her back facing her dad. She started scribbling crayons on the baby's face.

"Hey, Nora doesn't destroy your precious drawing, what will you show to Mama?" Taehyung crawled and tried to grab the scrapbook from her but she snatched it back. "You are the worst Dada in the world," she ran to her room, closing the door shut.

"Nora open the door. Don't get sad, we will bring him to you. Now be a good girl....come and give your Dada a hug," Taehyung clung his ear to the door and felt a sudden thump sound vibrating through his body when the door opened wide.

"Pinky promise." Her little finger just a tad bit smaller than Jimin's pinky finger, Taehyung locked it with his. "I promise and also promise to watch Mr. Bean's late-night marathon with mama and you."

He tickled Nora in her underarms and she burst into laughter. "Dad stop please....please stop," she kicked her arms with happiness being displayed on her flushed face clearly.

"Okay, okay now go play with your barbie house in your room and let me see if your mama needs any help," he patted her head and shoved her inside her room.

***

After discarding my office-greys in the washing machine I pulled up a cute black tennis skirt and a lavender button front tank top. I was in the kitchen, doing the dishes while humming a song, imagining just how beautiful life was despite cleaning the dishes. A whole mood you could say.

Taehyung looked stunned after shaking his head, right and left. His brain refusing to register the outfit that I had on my body; apparently.
"Dasom you never told about your treasure box."

"Ahh! Taehyung you scared me....my heartbeat.." I slapped my mouth with my hand and gesticulated to show how scared he had got me. I whirled around and resumed my work.

"What's wrong with your heartbeat?" With that said, he inched closer and pressed his body against mine. "Let me check," his hands slid inside my top and the icing on the cake was when he realized that I had no bra on.

"Mrs. Kim, no bra?" He raised a brow making my eyes gleam with shy embarrassment. I sniffed before bending forward to open the tap.

His eyes glistened the rays of mischievousness as his other hand quietly made its way under my skirt and the result of which made my mouth snapped shut. He groped my butt before whispering. "And no panties, Mrs. Kim?"

I fixed my skirt quickly with no intention of putting a scene for Nora in remembrance of her nit-picky side. We got tired out of giving her the lame explanations when she accidentally caught us red-handed one month ago. "I...I just forgot wearing them."

Taehyung backed away as I pushed him aside, busy in performing the obedient wife's duty. I turned on the mixer after adding a few chunks of tomato and a pinch of salt. I dipped my little finger in the tomato puree and lifted it up for him to taste.

He licked my entire finger with his hands lingering on my waist. "It tastes so like you," He whispered in a smoky voice, I gulped in reaction. "Or maybe better?"

Dipping the same finger again to see if it really corroborates with his statement as it was driving me nuts. "No, I don't think---"

My pupils turned huge when I felt his hot breaths filling my ear, making the pupils grow more rounder as he bit on my ear shell, I pulled as I heard the footsteps of little Nora coming through the hallway all the way to the kitchen.

"Mama!" She chanted the same word with so much of love and passion, I lowered down to hug her.

Taehyung tensed for a moment and pulled Nora in his arms. "You know what..Nora will be sleeping at granny's place tonight."

The sudden hastening in his actions put me into a state of wonder. "But Tae--"

"Dada but you promised that we'd watch Mr. Bean with Mama and you." She whined hitting her small fists on his chest.

"You forgot about the promise number one--didn't you say that you wanted a baby brother to play with," Taehyung mumbled in her tiny ear and she nodded as she clapped her hands in recognition. "Okay, I'll sleep at granny's bed."

"She agreed, wow. I'll make her chocolate milkshake right away and Taehyung just prepares a bag in which you will put a new pair of the sleeping suit along with pampers and her barbie dolls, okay." I counted it on my fingers before turning on the flame to prepare her milkshake.

After five minutes, Taehyung hurried with a one-shoulder bag and I instantly plunged the bottle in the side pocket. I pecked her cheek and she smiled as I uttered. "You should do the same to Dada as well."

"Your Dad will receive a full treatment after your departure," I laughed, and Taehyung chuckled before turning around I instantly grabbed the nape of the neck. "I'll take a shower," I murmured, moving my head up and down.

He nodded and took long steps as I bid goodbye to Nora who couldn't contain her giggles, I wondered how we got steer cleared of that brat since she's so much addicted to her room and doesn't like to sleep anywhere, and not even at my parental home.

____________

____________

Word count - 1130

Captain's last note - The epilogue exceeded 2k words so I split it into halves.
PTO