I Should Have Known Better

By SkyeXD

I whimpered and curled as far as I possibly could into the corner of my cupboard as Uncle Vernon pounded on t... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Sorry

6.8K 95 14
By SkyeXD

Hey guys. I'm sorry I know it's been like 50 years. I honestly never expected this to get so many views, and I definitely never expected anyone to like it lol. I don't really have the motivation for this story anymore. In the beginning I had such big plans for it, but my dreams have died with adulthood. Just kidding. Sort of.
Anyways, I have had many comments, and some messages, requesting updates. I have been considering it, as I hate to leave you all disappointed. I have decided to give it another go. I will be working on an update over the weekend, and if I do not have a chapter posted by Monday, thenthose of you who have been desperately waiting for an update have my full permission to spam me until I give you what you want.
Others may have forgotten they added this to their list, and will not delete it and move on. Completely understandable. I would do the same. But I will try my best to appease the 4 or 5 of you who still want to read this book.
Sorry for giving you false hopes of this being an update. I appreciate your patience, and I am grateful that you guys took the time out of your day to read this.
Thank you for the comments and the votes. They do not go unnoticed. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 14.9K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
6.1K 258 66
"I am not who everyone thinks that I am, and that terrifies me." Hayden Potter has been abused her whole life in ways unknown and unimaginable. Yet s...
141K 3.9K 13
Harry Potter was returning to Hogwarts to complete his seventh year. But so was Draco Malfoy. What will happen when the boys are forced to share a ro...
24.9K 742 22
Warning! This story contains repeated mentions of self harm, occasional attempted suicide, and Blood. No in depth descriptions, but now you know what...