The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

A new day to play a new game

1.4K 19 14
By GodofWrath19

I'm with the guys in the Cafeteria eating breakfast you think it's going to be normal day right. NOPE we're in Volume 2 BOYS! so today is "Best Day Ever" so I came prepare for the show so I brought a camera with me, but hid it from everyone.(Y/N changed back to his regular cloths on chapter 2 if you want to know what he's wearing right now.)

Y/N POV

We were all at the table talking and eating. Until I see Blake reading one of my books. I wonder what she's reading so I'm going to ask her before hell break loose in here.

Y/N: Hey, Blake what are you reading there? it looks like one of my books.

Blake: Oh, It is sorry for not asking.

Y/N: It's okay, but let me know first anyways what's the book?

Blake: The book is "Alan Wake" also I'll be sure to tell you next time and this book it quite interesting.

Y/N(mind): Alan Wake my first scary game it was...... you know what never mind I still can't believe it I beat it.... that game was weird to me.

Yang: Lame.

Nora giggles and launched a berry from her spoon into Yang's mouth. Yang catches it and nods in approval all of a sudden the table shacked from Ruby slamming a giant binder onto to it.

Ruby: A-hem! Sisters! Friends! Nerd! (Giggles) Weiss!

Weiss/(Y/N): HEY!/HOW DARE YOU!!

My whole team turn to me because I yelled.

Y/N: First of all I'm NOT a NERD! there's a BIG difference! I'm a Gamer. I said proudly.

Everyone chuckled even WEISS!? now I'm seeing things.

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream-

Y/N: Okay I'm going to stop you right there.

Ruby: What?

Y/N: Do you know how many game speeches you just ruined right now? I laughed until Ruby leaned over and karate chopped me in the head.

Y/N: OW! I said as I held my head.

Yang: This outta be good. She says as she took another grape from Nora catapult.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the five of us would come together as a team, and have tha most fun anyone has ever had, EVER!

Weiss: Hey, did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I'm not a crook. she say as she held a peace sign up.

Y/N: But Look it clearly has Weiss name cross ou-. She karate chop me again.

Ruby: I'm... not... a... crook. She says as she tries to be intimidating.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking this off this new semester with a bang!

Yang: I always start my semesters off with a Yang. Eh? Guys? am I right?

Everyone groan but for me I laughed anyways. Hey! look I'm going to do pun later on okay.

Yang: See! this guy gets it!

Nora: Boooo! she say as she throws an apple at her face.

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and with more exchanged students arriving the tournament at the of the year. Our second semester's going to be great, but classes start back up tomorrow which is why I have taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events today.

Y/N(mind): How in the world you write that in SEVEN minutes!? I will never know. Oh, time to take cover this is going to be hell in here 

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or to be scared of what you have in store.

Yang throws a green apple at Nora and me hiding in my safe lunch table fort.

Y/N(mind): I don't know how I did this but I don't care! just in case I brought a box with me if anything happens to the box. If Snake can hid from anyone with a box then I can too.

Blake: I don't know, I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think whatever we do today we should do it as a team and I for one think that- (Gets pie to the face)

Y/N(mind): And now we see the two team of four fighting in there food grounds to see who is top dog. Okay enough of that! take in 3... 2... 1  ACTION!

Third POV

Goodwitch: (signs in anger)

Ozpin: Let it go Glynda, but can I ask wheres Y/N?

After Ozpin said that the 2 teams were wondering the same thing.

Yang: Yeah where is he?

Everyone started to look for you until Ozpin sees a box.

Ozpin(mind): You're one cheeky boy Y/N.

He then started to walk to the box.

Goodwitch: Headmaster where are-

He then lifted the box and there you are in it.

Ozpin: Your one good hider Y/N.

Y/N(sweating): H-h-hey uh... guys um... I got the footage! I said as I hold up a camera recorder.

Everyone looked at you with anger but for Ruby and Nora they wanted the footage.

Ozpin(mind): Y/N I still wonder are you a fool or a good friend to have.

(Time skip to Y/N showing everyone the food fight he recorded it)

Y/N POV

So I fucked up were in the library and we SUPPOSE to play Remnant, but were playing yugioh!? The time that I taught Yang how to play it the whole team wanted to learn so I taught them. I thought that we were going to play Remnant but were playing freaking yugioh. Right now Ruby is using  Elemental Hero's, Weiss is using Blue eyes, and Yang is using Laval we were having a 1 vs 3 and that one is me against all of them.

Y/N(mind): I think I made them addicted to this.

Yang: HA! What are you going to do now MR.CHAMPION! we have an army with are Ace's on the flied your so dead! she says proudly.

Y/N(mind): Your just mad that I beat you so many times and now that you have the upper hand your showing your cockiness.

I was about to make my move until my scroll ranged so I answered.

Y/N: Hello.

Ozpin: Y/N there's someone who would like to meet you.

Y/N: Give me five minutes and I call you back.

I got out of the library with my life and called Ozpin.

Y/N: Okay so who am I meeting.

Ozpin: You probably know him also what did you do?

Y/N: Beat my friends in a friendly game of duel monsters also give it a sec... 3... 2 ... 1

Yang(distance): GOD DAMN IT!!!!! Y/N!!!!!!

Ozpin: Come back alive Y/N please.

Y/N: I'll try Oz... I'll try.

I was running as fast as I can to make it to Oz office before I get killed by a Yang. When I got there I see James aka Ironwood and he was not alone he was with 2 men with him. I see Oz STILL drinking coffee and I can tell that he know that I know about Ironwood. 

Y/N: Well damn I thought I would meet you later.

Ironwood: So you are the dimension kid... interesting... do it. He said as both of his men got me to the ground also pointed a gun to my head.

Men: Don't you move a muscle.

Men 2: We won't hesitate to shoot.

Y/N: Hey Oz I don't swing this way man.

Ozpin: James! What do you think you're doing!? he says as he stops drinking his coffee.

Ironwood: I don't trust him he could be a menace to this world. He could have the power to kill every-

Y/N: You know if I could do that I wouldn't because I'm on your side.

He then looked turn to see that there was another me next to Ozpin.

Ironwood: What how!?

Y/N: Well look over to the other me.

He then looked over to the other me that was pinned down by his guards and to see that the other me just *puff* and disappear everyone was shocked.

Y/N: Look if you want fight your going to lose and your wondering why well James I know who and how you fight I know everything about you so I reconsider you calm your boys down okay.(Y/N used Naruto's shadow clone jutsu from Storm 4 also the time stopping ability from Zasalamel.)

James didn't have words to say so he told his men to leave and now were all in the office by ourselves.

Y/N: Okay now were here I think you can explain to me what's going on and I hope it's not about Blake I told you already and it's over.

Ozpin: No it's not Y/N it's... Carter.

I then turn serious and look at both of them.

Y/N: Wtf did he do.

James: Recently some Atlas technology was stolen and I in the security camera there he was Will.

Y/N: Tell me what does this tech do?

James: The tech makes one enhance abilities such as aura levels, strength, and invulnerability.

Y/N: So in easier term a super soldier making machine.

Ozpin: Yes, with the stolen tech of Atlas Carter applies the enhancements to himself and this could make him a lot more dangerous then he is now with Torchwick.

Y/N: Wait just a damn blood moon minute! this could kill him! he's a normal kid like me and this could only work if you combine two souls together and even with that the power would kill him....(click!) wait minute.... don't tell me.... James you wouldn't.

James:...

Ozpin: I'm afraid so Y/N.

Y/N: The only other solution is.... Grimm.... Oh shit! anything else I need to be worried about here! because right now I'm mad as a man going through "The Tomb of Giants" without a source of light.

James: No that's all so I'll be going now. He says as he leaves and I'm thinking what I just learned and the only thing I could think of was.

Y/N: Oz you know... I have to put him to ground now... right.

Ozpin: Yes I do.... I know you hate to taking lives but in your case... taking him out is the only option here... I'm sorry.

Y/N: Don't be Oz he brought this to himself and this never happen in the "show" so he fuck up the time line so... don't be also here (Pulls a game out) catch.

Ozpin catch it and examine it and the name in the front of the cover is "Beyond Two Souls" by the looks of it he see a sad girl in the rain.

Ozpin: Thank you Y/N may you tell me about this game.

Y/N: This game has choices that you as the player will affect in the game so I recommended to you so I hope you pick good choices. Oh almost forgot you can play it on the computer or on your scroll so have fun Ozzy boy.

Ozpin POV

After what Y/N called me it was unsettling and just not right but I shrugged it off. So after Y/N left I look at the game and got curious of the character he's going to play as.

Ozpin: So this game has choices that can affect others and the character I'm going to play as in the game.... maybe I can do this.... make the right choices this time. 

I then started the game up on my computer and it was sad.

Ozpin: This is not going to go well isn't it... this game is not going to be easy. I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

As the opening was over I began to play. (Arthur: let me tell as the Arthur he got fucking hooked on it really quick.

Y/N POV

I returned back to library and I see that they all were planing to beat me. This went on until Sun and Neptune showed up and despite your win steak you asked them to play as well after a few moments later I was victories at the end. After that Yang angrily marches back to our dorm and we followed and we got there I see Blake sitting on her bed it was calm until Yang spoke.

Yang: Ugh! one of these days I'll beat just you wait! she says in a determination tone.

Ruby: You're just mad cause MY Y/N beat you once again! See, if you just followed my lead we cold have won! and  none of this would've happened.

Y/N: Ruby, she DID followed your lead and you guys still lost.

Weiss: Stop!

You all turn to see Blake trying to leave and failed to leave as Weiss stop her on her tracks.

Weiss: Lately, you've been quiet antisocial and moody.

Yang: Uh, have you met Blake?

Y/N(mind): Hold it in Y/N! I know that was funny but that will be rude of you 

Weiss: Which I get is kinda "your thing" but you've been doing it more than usual. Which quite frankly unacceptable you made a promise to me and not just me all of us that you would let us know when something was wrong... SO Blake Belladonna!

She flips over and lands on a chair also tilts forward and points at Blake.

Y/N(mind): This was my favorite scene in Volume 2.

Weiss: What's wrong!?

We all waited for her answer and Weiss puts back the chair where it was left.

Blake: I just don't understand how everyone can be so clam.

Ruby: You're still think about that Torchwick?

Blake: Torchwick, The White Fang, all of it! something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!

Yang: Ozpin told us not to worry between the police and the huntsmen, I'm sure they can-

Blake: Well I'm not! they don't know the White Fang like I do!

We looked at each other and shrug but for me I pretended to not know, but I know how they work so I can understand her.

Weiss: Okay.. between blowing up night clubs, stopping thieves, fighting for freedom, and beating up a bully. I'm sure the four of think you're ready to go out and apprehend these ne'er do wells.

Ruby: Huh?

Y/N: Ne'er do well mean "a person who is lazy or and irresponsible" or "lazy and irresponsible" in other words no good bad guys.

Ruby: Ooh.

Weiss: But let me once be the voice of reason. We're not ready to handle this sort of situation.

Ruby: Well yeah, but.

Weiss: We're not ready!

Blake: And we may never be ready! our enemies aren't just gonna sit around and wait for graduation day. They're out there somewhere, planning their next move and none of us know what it is, but it's coming! whether we're ready or not!

Y/N: Well I might know a bit of it.

Ruby looks at you with worry and thought that you're going to spoil your secret.

Y/N: Oz told me that Will is trying to be a super solider by combining himself with a grimm. I said calmly.

They all looked at you with confusion and shocked of the news.

Ruby: Who?

WBY: WHAT!?

Y/N: Oz told me some Atlas tech has gone missing and Will is going to use it to become a living walking super solider. He going to sacrifice half of his humanity and replace it with girmm.

Blake: And this is why we have to do something! we can't let Will become this powerful.

Ruby: Okay! all in favor of becoming the youngest huntresses and huntsman to bring down a corrupt organization conspiring the kingdom of Vale, say aye!

Yang: Yes! I love it when your feisty.

Weiss: Well, I suppose it could be fun.

Y/N: AYE! AYE! CAPTAIN RUBY! I said as I saluted to her.

Ruby then walks over and kisses you on the cheek.

Ruby: At lest you said aye.

Y/N: Well your the Captain of this crew Captain Rose.

Ruby: (giggles) I'm glad you respect your captain.

Y/N: Also loyal because you don't fight alone.

Ruby: Yeah that too.

Blake: Alright then, we're in this together!

Y/N: Okay lets make plan!

Yang: Yeah!!

Ruby: (Gasp) I left my deck in the library!

Y/N(mind): I know your my girlfriend and all, but.... THOSE CARDS ARE LIMITED EDITION!!! THEY COST SO MUSH MONEY IN THE RIGHT CONDITION!

Weiss: (facepalms) We're doomed.

Y/N: Ruby lets go! it time to be a hero to save your elemental hero's!

Ruby: Yeah!

She runs out of the room and I followed until she bumps into some people and I know them to well.... Mercury, Emerald, and the worst of them all is Cinder.

Ruby: Oh no! I'm sorry! are you okay!

Emerald: We're fine just... watch where you're going next time.

My eyes began to turn dead, also my bags began to appear as well I look at the team with just pity. Cinder looks back at you scowling.

Ruby: Oh, right sorry... I'm Ruby.

Cinder: Pleasure to meet you Ruby(turns to you) and you are?

Before she could speak again I spoke before her.

Y/N: Auditore.... Ezio Auditore.

Ruby looks at you with worry as you both stare each other until you changed from mad to happy.

Y/N: So are guys from Haven by the looks of it your here for the festival! I said happily to them.

They were taken back by the change of view they couldn't tell if your mad or happy.

Cinder: Why yes we are from Haven actually.

Y/N: So I'm right then! HAHAHAHA!

Cinder(mind): What's wrong with him I can't tell if he's either happy or mad is he insane.

Y/N: If your exchange students you have your own building! go east from here and there's your building.... good night.

The "Three exchange students" walk pass you and Cinder turns to look at you.

Cinder(little mad): Thanks... maybe we'll see you around Ezio, you too Ruby.

Ruby: Uh... yeah maybe! oh uh... and welcome to Beacon!

They walked off and Ruby hits you on the shoulder.... softly.

Ruby:What was that? Why were you being mean to those Haven exchange students "Ezio?"

Y/N: Don't worry about it okay... just get your deck.

Ruby: No, clearly somethings up... what is it? is it those time thin-

You grab Ruby by the waist and kiss her lips. She doesn't know what happening but surrenders to the kiss and kisses back. You pulled back and Ruby looks at you worry once again but more this time.

Y/N: All I can say is that be careful around them also don't look deep to it until I say it's okay.

Ruby: Alright..... can we kiss again.

Y/N: ....Huh?

You then turn red as blood for Ruby she blushed hard and you can see her cute face being all red.

Y/N(mind): GOD DAMN IT!!!!!! IT TO CUTE!!!!!!! KILL ME!!!!!!

Ruby: We don't have to.. it's just that..... you'er a good kisser.

I was in fucking nuke town boys!!!! and once again her red cute face was so painfully good.

Y/N(mind): WTF!!! OF ALL OF THINGS YOU CAN SAY RUBY!!! THAT ONE WAS THE FIRST TO COME IN MIND!!!

Y/N(Red as hell): O-o-of course w-w-we c-c-can.(mind) Shit my english is fucking up now!

We both kiss once again, but this time much batter and a bit longer. You pulled away from each other and hold each other hands as you guys were walking down the hallway happily.

Ruby: So.... who's Ezio Auditore?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 25 20
~COMPLETED~ Grab a live wire with your bare hands and you get electrocuted. Drop a toaster in water that you're in and you get electrocuted. So. What...
586 72 32
Hi I'm Conner, I used to be a normal teenager, with a somewhat normal life and a normal best friend. The only thing is I'm gay and my parents aren't...
17.3K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...
40 8 7
Hi, I'm Matt. I'm 5' 11", 170 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, and sigh...Caucasian. What I'm trying to say is, I'm completely average. A face in a cro...