Kidnapped by BTS

By Kawaiisenpai134

don't roast me in comments Namjoon x stalker BTS More

Kidnapped by BTS
Run
Adjustment
Escape Plan
Freedom
Punishment
Cuts
Dinner Date
True Colors
Why So Much Hate
😔✌️
Strange
My doll and their past lovers
You remember me right?
We love you
I rather be in hell then here

True Colors pt.2

3.8K 123 40
By Kawaiisenpai134

Author POV

Namjoon felt stuck in place. Like his body completely shut down on him.

He didn't know what to say. He didn't have a comeback. Was it even the right time to say anything?

A million thoughts were racing through out his head.

Jungkook is not Jackson

I was taken away from my friend

Dopplegangers are real

That's what Jungkook is a doppleganger

" Hyung " Jungkook snapped Namjoon out of his daze. The younger had a confused yet worried  look on his face.

Namjoon was upset that the boy decided to lie to get to his heart.

No he wasn't upset, he was furious.

" Jungkook you suck at lying and I'm not playing your games " Namjoon said bitterly. [A/N if y'all know who said that your my new favorite child.
not_your_son bby that doesn't include you uwu ]

" Who said I was playing Namjoon " Jungkook quickly answered back.

Namjoon stared deeply in into Jungkook's dark brown eyes. He was searching for a lie. Or anything to show that Jungkook was wrong about what he said earlier.

But nothing.

He didn't find anything incriminating or something he could use against him.

Jungkook was telling the truth.

Namjoon refused to believe it

The tall male stood up from the table, not bothered to tell why he was leaving dinner.

" Namjoon where are you going " Yoongi asked with a little bit of worry laced in his voice.

" Sorry but my stomach hurts " said in a slight pained voice.

His heart was hurting more than his stomach.

" Do you need medicine " Yoongi asked again but this time getting up.

" That's not needed I'll just sleep it off "

Taehyung POV

There was silence between us.

Yoongi had sat back down by then.

This time he and I eyed Jungkook down. He looked scared and sad. But really disappointed in himself.

" Jungkook what the fuck did you " Yoongi asked bitterly.

" Hyung I- I didn't do anything " explained Jungkook. " I just told him on how he got here "

Yoongi glared into Jungkook's soul, making fear arising in the young boy.

" Nobody fucking told you to do that.
Now I go recommend you go fix what the hell you did or you'll be treated like Namjoon " He warned.

" Yeah bunny boy go fix it " I snickered

" Box head ass " Jungkook murmured.

" What was that " I retorted

" Nothing " He said walking towards Namjoon direction.

Author's POV

Namjoon laid in his soft pink bed with pink eyes, the boy had been crying for a while, blaming himself for even trusting Jungkook.

He had the same thoughts rushing through his head.

Was Jungkook really the telling truth?

Yes Jackson and Jungkook look kinda same. [A/N not really though 👀].
They sound exactly the same. They even act the same way.

But Namjoon couldn't bring it himself to say that Jungkook is Jackson.

Once again he was interrupted by a knock on his door.

He groaned, shuffling towards the door, not wanting to get up [A/N that's sound familiar *cough cough * games *cough cough * botton namjoon *cough cough * my other book]

" What " Namjoon grunted looking down on the small boy.

" I wanna talk " Jungkook inquired

" And if I don't want to " Namjoon questioned, lifting his left eyebrow.

" Then I'll get Taehyung " He fired back.

Namjoon was hesitant for a moment, before letting Jungkook waltz his way in.

" Hyung I'm sorry " apologized Jungkook. " Ok get out " demanded Namjoon.

" Namjoon don't be like that " Jungkook shouted. " And why fuck should I not Jungkook. I don't even know if you the real Jackson " Namjoon scoffed.

" If your the real the Jackson then what are the three names that I hate to be called " Namjoon demanded.

" Easy. Egghead, Sexy Genius, and God of Destruction " Jungkook finished of quickly.

Namjoon was shocked. Yes he has been called an egghead, and a sexy genius from time to time, but only Jackson called him god of destruction.

Just because he has a bad habit of breaking things in his general direction.

" Hphm what part of my body do I hate the most "

" Your thighs cause you thought they are too big "

Once again Namjoon was surprised that he knew such information.

" Alright then final question what is my most prized possession "

" Your crab monnie that you found at a beach under a coconut " Jungkook answered.

Namjoon deadpanned.

Jungkook got all the answers correct.

" Jackie is it  really you " The boy asked with a pout.

" Of course Joonie bear " Jungkook said smiling widely.

Namjoon ran into Jungkook for a warm embrace. " Wait so I can't call  you Jackie anymore. How about Kookie instead. "

" Perfect :) "

Sooo I'm not dead

I just kinda forgot

But to make up for that I will update a lot

Sorry

So like if Joonie is the god of destruction then Jimin must be the god of seduction

And are my author notes annoying after and in the middle of the story?

Love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458 58 17
You know what they say about opposites attract? Yeah that's bullshit. Updates weekly :)
193K 5.4K 16
𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 ~ 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 [𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 ] 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢~ 𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘢~ 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺~ 𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢...
79.8K 4.1K 20
Just being Namjoon's fan isn't enough for him.. [Mature content]
2.6M 126K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...